My Tiny Dancer

Story Info
A night when two friends become lovers.
2.3k words
4.42
29.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had known her for a few years. We had met at a local strip club where she was a dancer. She was 25 years old with long black hair, blue eyes, 5' 3/4 inches tall (and she was proud of that 3/4 inch). Her body was awesome…small 33a, 23, 34. The first time I saw her, I was totally taken by her. I had seen her nude a couple of times and knew her pussy was shaved. Her dancing was something to behold. She was amazing the way she moved her body. We had become friends over the years, and I would sit with her and talk for hours. A couple of times I actually got to caress her breasts but felt guilty because I knew she wasn't that kind of woman.

I would have never thought we would see each other outside of the club, but one day she got my e-mail address from a mutual friend and sent me an e-mail to let me know she was hooked up on the Internet. We sent e-mails back and forth…jokes, stories and stuff and continued our friendship.

One night at the club, I asked her if she wanted to sit with me. She told me that her boyfriend had run away with another woman, and she would not be good company that night. I told her "Oh hell, just come sit with me, I understand." We sat there for a while. I could tell she was torn up inside, so I cracked a bad joke and got her to laugh and smile. She had to get up to dance, so I went to the stage and watched her. I held a tip for her, and when she came over to get it, I made a gesture in reference to the bad joke and cracked her up again. After her set, she came back to the booth, cuddled up next to me and thanked me for making her laugh.

Being a good friend, when I got home, I sent her a few e-cards to cheer her up. The next day, she popped up on Instant Messenger after she had read her e-mail, and she sent me a message thanking me for the cards and being a good friend. We chatted for a while, and then she asked if I wanted to come over to her place and watch a movie. I got her address and headed over. I would have never thought I would be going to meet her at her house.

We were sitting on her couch watching the movie. She was on one end and I on the other. She ask if I wanted a Coke or something. I said sure. She went to the kitchen and got the drinks. When she sat back down, she sat right next to me. She laid her head down on my shoulder and thanked me for coming over. She told me she did not want to be alone right now. As we watched the movie, she asked me if I would rub her neck like I used to at the club. As I was caressing her neck, she commented on the fact that I had never made a sexual pass at her at the club and thought I was a gentleman because of that. I mentioned that a couple of times my fingers had roamed over her breasts, and she said, "Only because I wanted you to."

After a few minutes, she sat up and pulled her sweatshirt off. Underneath she had on one of my favorite outfits…a little sheer black cropped top. I continued caressing her back for a few more minutes and then let my other hand come up and begin caressing her breast. Feeling her nipple harden to my touch was such a turn on! I leaned over and did something I had wanted to do for the longest time…I gently kissed her neck. She turned her head and smiled. I moved my lips up and gently kissed her. Her tongue parted my lips and began to explore my mouth. My soft caresses of her breast became gentle squeezing as our tongues explored each other's mouths. I felt a moan escape her lips.

Breaking the kiss she whispered in my ear, “I have something I want to do for you." Grabbing my hand, she turned off the TV. Standing up, we walked over to the stereo, and she turned it on. Then we started to dance, swaying sensuously to the music. I did not realize it, but she was leading me to a chair on the other side of the room. She sat me down and whispered in my ear that I had never had a lap dance from her, and I definitely deserved one tonight. Stepping back, she started to sway and gyrate to the music, slowly sliding her running shorts off, revealing a very sexy G-String.

She faced me with a tanned sexy leg on either side of me and proceeded to slowly squeeze me between her thighs and pivot her ass, driving her pussy back and forth against my rapidly hardening cock. Reaching down, she pulled my tee shirt off. Grabbing my hands, she brought them to her breasts. I began to rub them as she continued to gyrate against my hard cock. I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy. Leaning in, our lips met once again, our tongues exploring each others’ mouths. Breaking the kiss, she stood back up, dancing her seductive dance, this time peeling her top off.

Slowly, sitting back down, her back to my chest, she craned her neck back so it laid on my left shoulder and whispered in my ear, “enjoy baby.” She grabbed my right hand in hers and brought it up to her waist. Then she grabbed my left hand in hers and brought it gently to her thigh as she rubbed her body up and down on my chest, nibbling my left ear as she continued.

After a few more moments of this, she slowly bent down on the floor, removing her G-String and turning around to face me. Slowly she ran her hands on the inside of my thighs, moving her body up between my legs and rubbing her breasts, over my crotch; all the time looking up at me and smiling seductively as our eyes locked.

Reaching up, she grabbed the waistband of my shorts and underwear, pulling them down. Gently she kissed my thigh, one, then the other as she worked her way up to my crotch. She rose up, and then slowly she started lowering her head, letting her long hair tickle my crotch as her face came closer and closer to my hard cock. As her mouth came closer, I could feel her hot breath flowing over my cock. Her lips parted, and she took my head between them, letting her tongue flick across it softly. Lowering her mouth further, she firmly pressed her lips around my shaft. Slowly she started sliding up and down my hard cock letting her teeth gently scrape me a few times. Taking me deeply, I could feel the head of my cock touching the back of her throat. Sliding back out, she would swirl her tongue around my cock. She repeated this a few times bringing me so close to orgasm. I could not stand it.

She removed her mouth from my cock and danced to the music some more, working her way back to my lap. She slowly sat down, pinning my cock between her pussy and my body. Leaning back, she was arching her back with her hands around my neck stretching her breasts to my face. My lips came down to her left nipple, and I started sucking and licking the nipple feeling it become rock hard in my mouth. As she was sliding her pussy on my cock I could feel her juices coating my hard cock. My hands were busy caressing her back, ass and outer thighs as my mouth was kissing, sucking and licking her from her chin to her beautiful breasts. We were both moaning as the heat rose. She stood up a little and reached between our bodies grabbing my cock and positioning it to enter her.

As my cock parted her outer lips, I whispered in her ear "not quite yet." Grabbing her nice, small butt, I rose to my feet, keeping my cock just at the very entrance of her womanhood. I carried her to the bedroom and gently laid her down on the bed. Letting her get comfortable, I started crawling between her legs. I wanted to taste her sweet pussy. I kissed my way up her luscious body starting at her ankles. Then her calves…one, then the other, licking the inside of her knees. Moving up…kissing and licking her thighs, brushing across her pussy and on upward. Licking and kissing her skin as I moved up, pausing at her breasts to suck and lick her nipples once again.

Lying down beside her, letting my lips nibble on her earlobe, I let my fingers trace over her skin lightly giving her whole body pleasure. My fingers worked their way down to her pussy and slightly part her lips as I gathered some of her juices. Spreading the juices up to her clit and gently rubbing circles around it, getting closer and closer on each pass till I was right on her love button. Taking extra precaution not to be to hard on it…my attention caused her hips to rise upward. Sliding my fingers back down, I let my middle finger slide inside her pussy, stroking in and out as my lips started their way back down her body. Kissing all around her breasts, her abdomen letting my tongue slip into her belly button as my finger found all the sensitive spots inside her hot, wet womanhood. Moving between her legs, I started kissing her thighs working my way to her lips. Replacing my fingers with my tongue, I tasted her essence for the first time. Bringing my arms under her knees, I wrapped them around her pelvis and clasped them together. With my lips planted firmly against her outer lips and my tongue sliding in, out, up and down her slit, her hips began to buck, and she was twisting her head moaning in ecstasy.

Moving my lips up to surround her clitoris, I began sucking gently and flicking it with my tongue and reinserting my finger back into her pussy. She strained to move her hips, but I had her pinned down. As her passion began to rise, I started to hum with my lips and stroke the upper wall of her pussy with my finger, bringing her over the top to a screaming orgasm. She was pounding the bed with her clenched fists and flailing her body.

I wasted no time moving up and guided my cock into her hot, wet pussy. Slowly, one long thrust, all the way in, filling her pussy and feeling her muscles contracting from her dwindling orgasm. She brought her heels up, digging them in to my butt, holding me in deep within her womanhood. I slowly started gyrating my hips causing my cock to rotate within her. It was not long before she relaxed her legs and let me begin to stroke out and back in. I kept a slow pace…long strokes in…out…in…out. We were both moaning, our bodies sweating…our musk mixing.

Kissing her, I began to pick up my pace faster and faster, our bodies slapping loudly. We were calling out each other's names. The passion was at its highest. We were both on the brink of orgasm when I plunged in deeply and held it there. Looking into her eyes, I lowered my lips to hers, kissing her passionately.

Holding her tightly with my cock deep within her, we rolled over so she was on top. She sat up, flipping her hair back and smiling sexily at me. She started gyrating her hips in circles, then front to back…my cock sliding around in her. I could feel her juices run down over my balls to the bed. Bending down, pressing her body against mine, she started to slide her hips up and down, driving my cock in and out of her overheated pussy. Faster and faster, she was in control now and there was no stopping. Holding me tightly, her breasts resting against my chest, she was on a mission.

Our passion rose again but this time it did not stop. Her hips thrusting up and down with my hips counter-thrusting to meet her rhythm, savoring the squishing sound as my cock drove deeply into her. Then she tensed, slamming her pussy down on my cock. I could feel her muscles beginning to contract as her fingernails dug into my back grunting sounds coming from her throat while she ground her crotch against mine. I felt my cum boiling from deep within me, erupting from my cock and exploding into her pussy. Screaming my name, her body began to tremble as she buried her face in my neck her hips bucking involuntarily

She collapsed on top of me. We were both panting and gasping for breath. My erection began to diminish…I could feel our mixed juices running out of her to coat my crotch. Once we had come down from our passion, she rolled off to lay beside me. I rolled on my side to face her. I brushed the sweat-soaked hair from her face and told her how gorgeous she was. We kissed, and she said, "You know this means you will never be able to come to the club to see me dance again." I told her I was willing to make that sacrifice.

We fell asleep in each other's arms.