My Toy Nancy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy kisses the tip of my cock and looks up at Sue. She still has her hand around my cock and she's rubbing it on her face. "Hmm, Sue I love his cock -- I spend hours with it each day. I get all gooey inside when he shoots his load into my mouth, and I feel the same way about his piss. It's dirty and nasty and it gets my pussy creamy and wet because it's also very hot."

Nancy stands up and walks to where Sue is standing and pulls her into her arms. "But now I want to get acquainted with my sisters milk engorged breasts. And I want my first lezzie experience, eating my sister's ass and pussy. Or do you want to see our toy collection and then we play?" Nancy takes Sue by her hand and leads her into our bedroom.

Sue turns and gives me a coquettish look. "My sister has sex toys? And she uses them? This I want to see. Ron, have you corrupted my innocent and pure sister?" We're all chuckling on that one.

Nancy pulls Sue into our bedroom saying "Well sister dear, I'll have you know we have just recently started our collection, and I'll bet it beats anything you might have." Yeah, well clearly Nancy isn't going to tell Sue that our sex toy spree was due to someone else's credit card -- but why should I spoil a good thing. Besides, you gonna play, you need to pay. And boy is Mark paying!

Nancy opens up a storage unit I put together the last couple of evenings from a kit we got to keep our toys in. She starts out showing Sue the dildos and butt plugs, taking them out and handing them to sister so she can examine them. The girls are giggling as Nancy points out the ones we've tried so far.

Nancy then shows off the vibrators, pulling out the magic wand and telling Sue about the fantastic orgasms she's gotten from it. I'm catching that both girls are getting excited.

Nancy's been selecting some of her favorite toys as she's been demonstrating them to her sister and putting them off to the side. I keep seeing Sue glance over to the selections and I can't help but grin.

Nancy leaves the best for last and displays the nipple clamps, leather cuffs and collars; lovingly handling the harnesses, gags, paddles, slappers, floggers and riding crops that are in their special places. Nancy is providing a running commentary and makes sure her sister handles these toys.

Sue is starting to get overwhelmed with the perversity on display but I'm catching that it's getting her very hot. I leave the room and get two more rum and Cokes for the ladies, keeping it heavy on the rum. Sue is very appreciative -- I make a mental note that someone may have a bit of a problem here. Nancy is sipping while Sue gulps hers down. I go get her another cause that's the kind of brother-in-law I am -- but only give her a taste of rum in the drink.

Nancy stands front of Sue as she sips her freshened drink. Nancy finishes unbuttoning her sister's sundress while kissing the side of her face, working her lips down to the tops of the brassiere encasing Sue's engorged breasts.

I help by giving Sue another teensy jolt to her feeling of sexual excitement. Between that and the rum Sue easily responds -- she sexily slips the dress off her shoulders and it falls around her feet. I pull my shirt off and sit down on the bed to simply watch this round.

Nancy traces her fingers around Sue's breasts. "Hmmm, I'm going to save these beauties for last. I hope they are full to almost bursting with your milk. You know how you used to tease me about your playing with other girls? How you liked to eat pussy almost as much as you liked sucking cock?"

Sue's smiling and puts her drink down, "You were such the good girl Nancy I just had to tease you. I could tell you'd be all hot and bothered with my stories -- then you'd put on the outraged act. And you wanting me to be your first girl is getting my pussy hot -- I think you need to do something about that sis."

Nancy brings her head below Nancy's breasts and starts kissing her belly, moving down as she slowly kneels in front of her sister. As she gets on her knees she reaches out to each side of Sue's hips and gently slides her sister's panties off her hips.

"Hmmm you smell good Sue, and your pussy is so pretty. Your teasing got me hot because secretly I wanted to join you, but that feeling scared me so I couldn't."

Nancy kisses the top of Sues mound working her way thru her sister's pubic hair saying "Now I'm going to make up for lost time."

Sue has a nice trimmed patch from what I can see and her lips are shaved smooth. Her belly looks soft and rounded, and her hips are just a touch wider than Nancy's -- and I can't wait to be plowing my cock into her. I watch as Nancy finally runs her tongue between Sues pussy lips and I hear both of them moan. Sue has her hands on both sides of Nancy's head and I'm catching an intense amount of sexual excitement from her.

Nancy pulls her sisters panties to the floor, following with more kisses trailing down her sister's thighs and ending at her knees. "Step out of these panties Sue and oh god turn around, I want your ass so badly." Sue slips her feet out of her panties one foot at a time, then turns around -- bending slightly forward at the waist to really present her ass to Nancy.

Nancy takes her sisters hips in hand and brings that luscious ass to her face. And it's as nice an ass as Nancy has -- full, soft and round but not sagging. I'm thinking how much I'm going to enjoy sinking my cock between those marvelous globes. Nancy is kissing and nibbling each of her sister's ass cheeks and Sue is in heaven.

"Oh-h Nancy, that feels so fucking good. That asshole David never liked my ass, never would do anal -- thought it was dirty. Is Ron going to fuck me later? I really need my butt reamed by a stiff cock, it's been so long since anyone fucked me back there." Oh yeah! I'm thinking to myself with my cock agreeing, this is going to work out fantastically.

Nancy pulls Sue's ass cheeks apart and licks that delicious looking crack of her sisters, bringing her tongue to Sue's rosebud. "Oh god sis yes, push your tongue into my hole -- ohhh -- that is so good. God I want Ron's cock in me, is that okay sis? Can I have your husband's cock in my ass fucking me, then shooting his hot spunk into me? Please?"

Nancy pulls away from Sue, looks at me and winks. "That sounds like an awesome idea sis, and when he's done I'm going to suck his cream out of your ass and share it with you. Then we're going to clean your brother-in-laws cock with our tongues to make sure all your nasty ass is off of it -- and hopefully he'll punish us for being a pair of dirty sluts by giving us both a nice spanking."

Oh yes indeed I'll paddle both of those backsides to a rosy hue -- Sue definitely over my knees. Yes cock you heard what I said, our lovely sister-in-law - the twin sister to my wife - Sue over my knees, you pressing into her soft belly throbbing and getting it sticky with pre-cum while I heat up her bottom with a lovely spanking. And I have some nasty ideas in mind for Nancy, this is going to be a great evening.

Nancy stands and unhooks Sue's bra saying "But before we do anything I'm unwrapping these beauties. I want to suck on one tit and I'll bet that Ron does too; then I'm going to milk the other all over his cock and balls. Over to the bed milk maiden, your hungry sister has waited long enough." Nancy pushes Sue over to the bed -- and she's missing the first glimpse of her sister's engorged tits. They are larger, much fuller than Nancy's. Her nipples look wet, I'll bet she's been leaking milk while her sister was exploring her pussy and ass.

Both girls get to our bed and Sue sits down pulling some pillows into her lap. Nancy lays so that her head is in her sisters lap, supported by the pillows and begins kissing and licking one of Sue's breasts. After a couple of tentative tries Nancy brings a nipple into her mouth and starts to suckle. Sue begins to croon to her "Oh yes you have it, you've latched on. Hmmm, sister you have no idea how this feels. God I feel horny, sexy and so close to you as you drink my milk."

I'm getting incredibly turned on by the scene, notice that Sue's other breast is leaking milk. She sees me staring and smiles back saying "That's normal, when I feed little Suzie that always happens. I'm very full right now, and really did need to express my milk. Come here, I want your cock in my mouth while your greedy wife is nursing."

I bring my cock to Sues face. She smiles and gives it a sweet kiss, then brings the head of it into her mouth. Like I said before she has skills - she's taking her time and enjoying my cock. Sue likes to push the tip of her tongue into my piss-hole -- I've never had that done before and I'm really liking it. She's concentrating on my glans area, not working my entire cock. It feels good, and we could do this for hours without me shooting my load.

After a few minutes she lets go of my cock and croons to Nancy "Sister, don't take it all. Our dear brother wants some too -- let him have his turn." I get a shiver of delight up my spine -- Sue calling me brother gives this scene an incest vibe that I find very arousing.

Nancy looks up and reluctantly let's go of her sister's breast. "Mmm, I can't describe how good this is. Sis this is awesome -- we need to see how long we can keep having you provide milk. Ron take my place and try this, I'm thinking of using Sue's milk in recipes and all sorts of wonderful things. God my pussy is sopping!" I rush to take Nancy's place, curious because of the way she's babbling about it.

I get in so my head is in Sue's lap, glad of the support from the pillows she placed into her lap. I bring my mouth to the breast Nancy was latched onto and start to suck. I get rewarded with a warm spurt of liquid -- not as rich as cow's milk but still very tasty. My cock is grossly erect at this point and I'm glad Nancy took over from Sue and starts suckling it. I realize both sisters share the same skill -- they enjoy having a cock in their mouth and know how to suck, tease and enjoy it.

But back to Sues milk. Sucking on her nipple, savoring the milk coming from her - brings a feeling of closeness, warmth and a definite desire to fuck the living shit out of my sister-in-law. I sink into the feelings and enjoy the primeval cycle of suck, taste and swallow. Nancy is just teasing my cock with her mouth while Sue is lightly stroking my face and it's like the three of us share some kind of weird primitive sensual circuit. The incest vibe is also there, adding a spice to the kink banquet we are partaking of.

I feel the spurts get weaker so I reluctantly pull away from Nancy's tasty nipple. "Juicy and delicious but between the two of you my cock is on fire - it needs to be cooled off." I gently get up from Sue's lap and take the pillows from her.

I pull her towards me and give her a tender kiss, then I place and plump the pillows up at the head of the bed. I situate myself so I'm not quite reclining on them, and spread my legs out. Nancy gets a bath towel and Sue takes her place nibbling and licking the head of my cock while I stroke her silky hair.

Nancy takes the towel and I rise up so she can lay it out under me. Sue gets on her hands and knees and crawls between my legs, she's leaning down far enough so that her soft hanging breasts rub against my cock. Heavenly -- I start thinking about tit fucking those beauties and leaving a nice present of my cream as a tasty treat for Nancy.

Sue lifts up so the breast we had left alone is just inches away from my throbbing cock. Her breasts aren't so much larger as Nancy's as they are fuller, rounder and heavier in appearance. Her nipples also look bigger -- riper would be a good description. They look perfect for sucking on, puffy, large and toothsome; looking at them makes you want to bring them to your mouth and begin suckling.

Nancy kneels behind her and wraps her hands around the breast we left alone. She begins to milk her sister getting the warm delicious liquid squirting onto my cock and balls. It comes out in little thin jets, followed sometimes by a single large white drop that falls with a fat plop onto my ball sack.

My pubic area is getting drenched with Sue's milk, it pools around by cock and rivulets of it drip down my balls and into the crack of my ass. I'm grinning like an idiot at the two of them as I watch my wife play with, squeeze and milk her sister's breast.

After a while Sue grins, turns her head towards her sister. "Your milking my tit feels marvelous sis, but maybe we shouldn't waste all it-- Ron's cock looks delicious, dick with spattered frosting. Join me?"

I spread my legs out more and lift my knees up, giving access to my cock, balls and ass. Both girls kneel side by side and lick the warm milk from my cock and balls. They're both being careful to stay gentle with their tonguing -- we don't want me to cum just quite yet!

Once my cock is licked clean Sue has Nancy lift my legs up and over my chest, exposing my ass cleft. Nancy purrs as she licks and cleans up the milk that has dribbled between my ass checks, rimming my asshole in the process. Once all the traces of Sue's milk is gone Nancy lifts her head up and Sue pulls her sisters face towards hers and they kiss. Nancy responds by opening her mouth and I see both of their tongues meet.

I straighten my legs out then pull the two of them to me and we nuzzle, kiss and generally share all sorts of body fluids. Sue and I play with Nancy's new nipple rings, and I get to have both ladies asses in hand simultaneously. My cock gets even more erect, amazing the three of us.

Nancy gets up from the bed. "Sue I'm dying for some more of Ron's cream, and I want it from your ass. Kneel down and I'm going to get it ready for his cock. I'm going to get your asshole all nice and open." Sue gets on her knees and Nancy gets busy eating her sister's ass.

I get a couple of small vibes and the flavored lube from the selection Nancy had pulled out earlier and hand the vibes to her. She takes one and starts it up, running the tip of it along and between Sue's pussy lips while she fucks her sister's ass with her tongue. I spend the time kissing, nibbling and running my lips and tongue on both of my ladies.

Once Nancy is able to easily thrust her tongue in and out of Sue's ass, she takes the other vibe and replaces the tip of it for her tongue. Sue's starting to move her hips in that wonderful circular fucking motion while moaning. I'm playing with her hanging breasts while Nancy uses the vibe to tease and play with her anal ring; she's back to kissing and nibbling her sister's ass cheeks.

Nancy looks to me, catches my eye. "I think sister's ready for your cock. Let me get under her, I want to eat her pussy while you fuck her. Please give me a good show - then fill your sister-in-law full of your cum for me."

I think Nancy is getting into the same incest vibe as Sue was getting into -- I'm getting this warm feeling all over. And believe me, I am ready to fill Sue's ass with gallons of my hot scalding cum. I want to watch Nancy bathe in it, lap it up as her face gets coated with my cum.

Nancy crawls under her sister in a 69 position. I wait until she's able to bring her tongue between Sue's pussy lips and then I get behind my sister-in-law. Her legs are splayed out kneeling over Nancy's head; her rosebud is open, slick with Nancy's saliva. I lean down and allow saliva to drip from my mouth, adding it to her hole. I open up the lube and work some of it into her already slick hole, then coat my cock.

I bring my cock to her vulnerable rosebud and insert the tip of my cock head. Sue groans as her anal ring grabs my glans, "God that feels so good. Fill my ass with your cock and slap sister's face with your balls. Your wife is a great cunt licker Ron, hmm - she knows her way around a pussy. You sure she hasn't done this before?"

I push my cock into her ass while she's talking -- I feel her anal ring loosen so I pull out just keeping my cock tip in her and squirt some more lube both around her hole and my cock. "Oh god don't stop, fill my ass -- I want your sperm -- oh please -- shoot it deep in my belly..." I easily shove my cock back into her now relaxed sphincter and Sue starts panting "Don't stop keep shoving that dick into me oh god that's so good!" I'm deep - all the way in and her ass cheeks are brushing my belly. And she's right, it feels fantastic.

Her ass tightens around my cock and I rest, not wanting to cum just yet. I'm catching both sisters are close to climaxing -- I see Sue's head bent down and can hear both of them slurping on the others pussy.

I hear Sue moan, feel her orgasm begin and I go back to fucking my cock in and out of her ass. Both sisters cry out cumming simultaneously. My load of cum is churning in my balls and my cock feels like it's on fire. I see Nancy's fingers pulling Sue's head towards her cunt as I thrust my engorged dick in and out of my sister-in-law's writhing, hot asshole. I fuck my cock into her ass a couple more times and finally stab deep into her tight hot hole as my orgasm hits, cum boiling from my balls and erupting into my sweet sister-in-law's bowels. My hands are clenched, grabbing and bruising her hips as I hold her close to me, the three of us moaning as one wounded animal.

I keep my cock buried in Sue's ass until my orgasm fades. "Both of you fine ladies have a fantastic ass. Sue I've left a large yummy present for my wife deep into you -- speaking of Nancy are you ready dear? Get your mouth open for a large hot creamy treat from your sister's pretty rosebud."

I look down and Nancy has her mouth wide open, her eyes sparkling. "Sue, when I pull out sit up and let Nancy get her present -- she looks incredibly adorable with her face just under your pussy by the way." I slowly pull my cock out of Sue's ass, allowing her sphincter to close around my shaft keeping the load of my semen in her channel. "Okay dears, I'm just about out, Nancy your cream pie is going to follow..."

I finish pulling my cock out of Sue's ass and gently pull her upright, then I move over to watch. Sue is kneeling directly over Nancy's face, slightly squatting so that her pretty anal ring is directly over her sister's mouth. Nancy has her hands on each of her sister's silky smooth ass cheeks and has parted them just enough so that Sue's cleft is visible. The white viscous cream I just shot into Sue's bowels begins to dribble out of her asshole and it coats Nancy's outstretched tongue. She allows it to trickle into her mouth while the next larger glob starts to ooze out.

I hand Sue one of the vibes from the side of the bed and she gets it buzzing on her sister's clit while Nancy continues her meal of my sperm served hot and piping fresh from Sue's ass. I watch her swallow her first mouthful, then open wide as a long, thick rope of my recently deposited semen exudes from my sister-in-law's soft bottom.

Nancy's mouth is getting full, and I realize she's saving it to share with her sister. I watch as one last dollop dribbles out from Sue's anal ring and drips into Nancy's mouth. "Sister-in-law, my wife wants to share her hot creamy treat with you -- and besides you should give her a sweet kiss as a thank you for cleaning your lovely bottom."

Sue moves off of Nancy -- who sits up and grabs her sister, brings her closer. The two embrace and mash their lips against the others, purring like a couple of well-bred Persian cats. They recline back onto the bed, each one caressing the others head and face while sharing and savoring the load of cum I had happily deposited into Sue's ass.

I walk over to the toy case and select items appropriate for chastising a couple of naughty ladies and lay them out. I see out of the corner of my eye that the girls have finished sharing the cream pie I served deep into Sue's ass and are hugging, kissing and caressing each other. "So now my pair of sinful sisters, I remember hearing something about cleaning my cock of someone's quite lovely ass." Giggling the two ladies come over to me and kneel side by side as they lick, slurp, and suck my cock and balls clean.

12