My Travels with Clytemnestra Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The sunrise is swift and fierce and far seeing, like the people. The wildflowers cover everything and game of every kind so abundant that hunters may choose only the best."

"I should very much like to see it."

"You may, and yet, perhaps not if you travel with me. There's so much more I have to see before I ever think of home."

"Don't you think you'll ever grow tired of wandering?"

"I hope not. And there are advantages to being a wanderer."

"Such as?"

To answer me she slips a hand under my red silk top and massages a small breast, "I meet the most interesting people."

I wriggle delightedly back against her hard body and her other hand starts pawing at me too. It slides under my waistband and inside my knickers. I push my centre into her questing fingers and squeak as she nips with her teeth at the tip of my ear. Her hand comes back and she rubs my juice between her fingers. I lean forward to lick it up but she smears it over my lips and kisses me hard from behind.

I hear her tail swish through the grass, lashing back and forth as it always does when she's aroused. I want her so badly! She gently pinches my stiff nipple as her left hand takes another slow swipe of my honeypot. I franticly unbutton my top. Her fingers are coated in my juice again and we both suck on them, kissing and licking her wet fingers in equal measure.

I struggle to my feet and shed my skirt awkwardly while Clytemnestra gropes at whatever she can. She licks my hairy armpit and then plants a healthy swat on my arse when I giggle, dancing out of her reach clad only Lecto's lacy red pants. Before she can rise and pursue I scamper around behind her and slap her bum in return.

"Ah!" she cries out, so I spank her again.

"Will you play fair?"

"Oh! Yes!

Another stinging slap on the other side of her broad bum, "Will you play nice?"

"Anything, lady," she moans, twitching that gorgeous equine rear at me."

Smack! "Will you piss all over me?" My drippy knickers get even wetter at the nasty question.

"Try and stop me!"

I don't. Her tail swishes more excitedly still and I drop to me knees behind her, her hindquarters rising to meet me. I plant a long wet, licking kiss on her delicious cunny filling my mouth with the taste.

"Mmmm," she moans, "It's coming."

My fingers rub my wet sex through a thin layer of red silk and my tongue lightly traces her quivering black lips.

"It's coming," her voice is heady with lust.

"Piss on me, Clytemnestra," I pant between sloppy, slurping licks at her quaking cunt, "Piss all over me!"

My hips rock back and forth, driving my snatch against my wanton, rubbing fingers. Clytemnestra's hot love drips from my chin and runs down my naked chest. Her womanhood spasms around my tongue and an instant later I am driven back by torrent of hot urine. My stinging eyes snap shut and I fall back, startled by the force, I'm instantly soaked head to foot.

Masturbating furiously I open my mouth to catch the wild stream as it plays across my whole body. My sex pulses with every splash of steaming piss. I rub harder and faster with each second, coming closer to nirvana every moment. Clytemnestra jerks her rear and the jet of piss washes all over my face. The taste alone sends me over the edge, my sex convulses and I fall back, panting on the wet ground, steaming gently in the amethyst firelight. The last of her urine sluices from Clytemnestra's equine slit.

I'm not done with her yet. I kneel up again, even as the aftershocks make me clasp my wet thighs together. Clytemnestra's cunt drips with love and piss, the smell is overpowering, divine, sexual beyond words. I drink down the cocktail flowing from her winking sex, lapping at her sensitive walls, pulling at her soft lips with my own. I feel her secret place pulsing around my tongue as I lick her deep within. She moans as my fingers massage her proud clit. Her body is shaking with pleasure. I spread her lips with both hands, and lick her slick sex all the way up until she shrieks in surprise when my tongue lightly strokes her tight little bum.

The slightest touch there makes her quiver and I cannot help but do it again, harder this time before moving back down. I lap delicately at her clitty before taking it between my lips. I flick my tongue across the swollen centre of her desire and her body tenses all at once and she cries aloud. I lick her lips hard and press my face deeper into her spasming cunt as she comes, hammering the ground with her fists.

I stride impudently around to stand in font of her, licking my lips, "You're right... There are advantages in being a wanderer."

I leave her with a lingering, wet kiss and wade into the river to wash my skin and hair clean. I'm feeling fantastic. I've demonstrated legitimate magical power, and my ability to bring so magnificent a woman as Clytemnestra to the height of pleasure is every bit as wondrous to me.

I feel about a hundred feet tall as I strut wet and almost naked back toward the fire. I peel off my knickers and lay them out to air dry while I sit dripping on Lecto's red blanket, letting the fire and the warm night air dry my skin. Clytemnestra cannot take her eyes off me, It's all I can do not to shout and laugh and roar defiance at the gods themselves.