My Treasure

Story Info
My first time encounter with a ladyboy.
13.8k words
4.66
110.9k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drive truck. Have all my life, ever since I was a kid. My dad took me to my driver's test in a jacked up Ford 150 pickup and had to explain to the examiner that this is what I practiced with. Since then I got my CDL license and have been driving the big rigs. Got to admit, I love the life. You have to love it or you're going to be one miserable bastard. The down side of this business is that I am home about one day out of ten. The wife knew this when we met and when we married and she accepts it. One reason I love her so much is that no matter what time of the day or night I come home, once she hears me pull up and park the rig she'll drop whatever she's doing, grab me a couple of beers from the fridge and heads for the bedroom. When I get to her she's naked on the bed waiting for me every time except if she's leaving for work but I try to schedule my arrival at least two hours before her shift at the hospital. If we are short on time she will at least blow me or try for a quickie. She knows I get pretty pent up on the road and she's always good about unloading me right away.

Now, I consider myself to be completely straight. However, what happens on the road stays there. It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that drivers do get up to some shenanigans on the road. There is the whole drug thing, uppers to make miles and downers to try and sleep. I don't know a driver that doesn't have a bottle stashed away to take a couple of hits off of to try and sleep. Every truck stop I know has a few hookers walking around that with help to relax you to take the edge off for a few bucks. Then there is the truck tricks and hitchhikers, guys and girls that will blow you or more for a ride. But the biggest group of sex happening on the road is driver on driver. I doubt if this is a surprise to anyone.

I'm 52, 6'1", 300 pounds (on a good day), hairy as an ape (when I wear a tee shirt the hair sticks up around the collar), balding with what remains on top mostly gray at this point. Believe me, I'm no one's wet dream. But on the road drivers will get together for some one on one fun. No names, no exchanging phone numbers, just a couple hand signals or light flashes and we are boning away. Everyone's got their own thing. For example, I don't suck dick. Tried it a couple of times, don't like it one little bit. I'll jack a guy off or get him hard and let him fuck me in my ass. Guys can stroke or suck me off and I do like to fuck a guy's mouth or ass, especially if they struggle against me but I let them know beforehand so there are no problems. Just some fast, anonymous sex before going to sleep.

For me it started years ago. I was doing the long hauls cross country and I found myself getting really horny after about an hour's drive time. I learned how to beat off while driving and would do it three or four times a day in my twenties. But that gets old fast. I would look for hitchhikers who would give some head for a ride but some women refused to do it and some guys want to do it too much. Some men love it so much I have had them ride with me for an hour, swallow my load twice, get out, cross the road and catch a ride with another driver heading back the way they came. So guys sucking my dick is nothing to me.

Ass fucking I was a slower convert to. One trucker invited me to his rig and sucked me dry and then expected me to do the same for him. I told him I don't do it and started to leave. He begged me to rub my prick against his ass and stroke his dick so I did. Basically I was sitting on his bunk and just held his cock as he fucked my hand and rubbed his ass up and down on my crotch. Soon I got hard again because it felt so nice. I didn't realize that he was working my head inside is rectum at first. Once I did I was already inside. I let go of his dick and grabbed his waist and tried to get him off of my yelling for him to stop but he was a wiry little fucker and was pushing us both back against the wall of his cab and me deeper inside of him. I didn't want to hurt the guy but I did want him to stop. He squirmed his ass down on my dick one last time and shot a huge load without either of us touching his dick. I admit, I was in awe. But I also felt kind of violated and was mad. I pushed this fucker off of me onto his belly on the bunk and proceeded to enter and fuck his ass hard. My weight was pinning this driver down to the bed and my cock was pounding he asshole. I'd call this violent rape but this guy was enjoying it. I'd surprised myself by cumming hard in his ass and doing it quickly. I stood up and started to pull up my pants when I realized that I had this guy's shit juice on my prick. Grabbing his tee shirt I wiped my cock off as best I could and tossed the shirt on the drivers back. I buttoned up and headed out of the cab. Before I left the driver said one last word to me, all I heard from him was "Thanks".

I went back to my rig, grabbed my shower stuff and clean clothes before going into the truck stop and paying for a shower. I felt so dirty I wanted to wash off completely. After a long shower I got into my bunk and tried to sleep but it was difficult. The encounter disturbed me. The next day with a clearer head I thought more about it, particularly how satisfying it was to fuck the ass so hard and with such control. I have banged several women's asses before this but never really was into it much. Give me some nice pussy any day of the week. Those thing were made to be fucked.

So over time I began to fuck other drivers in the ass if they asked for it but I explained that I didn't want any trouble but I like to be in control. No one ever complained much. Seeing other guys liking it so much eventually I gave it a try getting my ass pounded. A guy with a tiny dick was my first (I didn't tell him that) and I could understand why it was pleasurable. I worked my way up to average sized cocks but larger, particularly thicker, ones were anywhere from uncomfortable to downright painful. Trying to be nice about it I explained that they were too big for me to handle.

So eventually I married a girl but that didn't last too long (thank goodness) and about nine years ago I met the wife, the current one. I really do love this woman, she gets me. We're very comfortable and open around each other. At first she asked me questions about being on the road and she's taken a few runs with me. I never lied to her but then I also never gave her full disclosure either. After about a year she stopped asking me questions. A few months later it dawned on me that she could be fucking around on me since I am out of town so much. It's best to leave sleeping dogs lie so we don't talk about it. One day I found a box of condoms in my bag and I knew she put it there as an "I don't want to know but you'd better be safe on the road" message. Not being a complete moron, that box is still in my bag unopened for years now. I buy my own rubbers and keep them stashed away in the cab.

Still to this day when the need arises I will work out with another driver but I always abstain for two days before I head home. When I walk into our house I want to be ready and able to perform for the wife. I do love her and she treats me better than any other woman I've ever known. She's one of the smartest women I've ever met but she never talks down to me or makes me feel inferior (which I absolutely am). I didn't finish my first semester in community college and she has three degrees and letters after her name. I will purposely adjust my schedule when she tells me that there is some work party so I can't be there and embarrass her. She says I don't but I can't hang out and chat with her level of people. We've got nothing to talk about. After I say that I drive a truck, her coworkers usually smile and suddenly spot some doctor they have to talk to and end our conversation. Fine by me.

One thing I've always enjoyed was an Asian massage. I don't care what country they are from, just rub me and get me off and I'm a happy man. I've always found the delicacy of Asian ladies to be very appealing to me. I think it's because I'm three times their size and I could probably break them if I wasn't careful. But the thing I really like are the table showers. I drive like 12 hours a day, eat crappy road food and sweat a lot due to my size. I'm fairly sensitive about it and make sure I shower at least once a day. I don't have a shower in my rig (I wish I did! My next one will have a shower). I usually shower in a truck stop at the end of the day but some of those places are really scummy. Drivers aren't the neatest sort of folk (and I've heard the women drivers are even worse than the men). I pity the people that have to clean the showers every day in the truck stops.

I'm a practical man. I could pay $12 at a truck stop for a shitty shower or I could pay usually around $60 at a massage parlor, get a table shower (usually two), get a massage and jacked off or blown for an extra tip. Plus, I really enjoy the table shower a lot. There are a few massage places I know that are trucker friendly and have parking to handle a rig which I frequent on occasion. However, I was driving to Lawton, OK and felt the need to unload. My drop off time wasn't until the morning by noon and I was less than three hours away. I went and had a good steak dinner and looked up massages places in the area. I found a couple on the way and headed in that direction. The first place was in a tiny strip mall with no parking at all so I kept going. Then next one was right across from a mall but there was a truck and auto tire center right next door with tons of parking available. I pulled into the tire lot and parked. I threw a few things into a bag and went inside.

Typical massage parlor. A coupe old couches, a few oriental images on the wall. The sign with the slide in letters announcing the different styles of "therapeutic massages" available. In reality they only offered one style of massage there and it was called 'happy ending'. I imagine the sign was there to avoid hassles of law enforcement. The manager was an older woman who I guessed was Korean. She looked me over with a wary eye.

"You been here before?" she asked.

"No, first time. I'm a trucker just passing through town." I said.

"Where your truck?" she asked quickly.

"It's parked in the tire place lot." I said.

It surprised me that she got up from her desk and looked out the window towards the tire center lot apparently confirming the presence of the rig. One quick look and she turned back to me.

"You don't park overnight there. The police will give you tickets." She warned me.

As she returned to her seat I said, "No problem. Once I am done here I will be moving along."

Once seated she asked, "What do you want?"

"Do you have table shower?" I asked.

"Yes, comes with hour or more massage." She said.

"OK, I'd like an hour massage." I said.

"What's in the bag?" she asked.

I'd played this game before. I opened the bag and pulled out clean underpants (specifically the last to go into the bag so that they were the first to come out, a clean tee shirt, tooth paste and brush, deodorant and a comb.

"After the shower I want to put on clean underwear." I explained.

She looked uncomfortable and waived her hand at my clothes telling me to put them away.

"One hour, $60. You pay now." She said.

I took the cash out of my pocket and made it a point of showing that after the sixty was still more in the roll hopefully making the point that I was a player. She snatched the three twenties right up.

"Do I get to pick when girl I want?" I asked.

"No, I send prettiest girl to your room. No problem, you like her." The manager explained

I was led to the rear down a short hallway with closed doors on either side. The manager opened one door and went inside. I followed as she turned on a dim light and pressed play on a cd player. Soft new age music began to play creating a harmonious atmosphere (and giving the masseuse a timer to know when my hour was up).

She placed a paper thin robe on the massage table as she was leaving and said, "You get undressed and put on robe. Girl will come right away."

I know 'right away' in massage parlor speak translated to roughly 'eventually'. I usually stand around waiting for at least five minutes after I'm undressed before the masseuse arrives. I was about to tell the manager that I was rushed for time in hopes of avoiding the delay but she was gone and closed the door behind her. I put down my bag on a chair and began to undress. Once naked I pulled on the 'one size fits all' robe that still left an eight inch gap in front when I pulled it closed. I remained standing and waited over five minutes for the arrival of the masseuse.

There was a soft tap on the door and then she came in. Typical tiny Asian girl, maybe 22 or so and probably 90 pounds fully dressed. Slight build, pretty face, light makeup, in light weight nylon shorts and a tank top and I could see the tops of some decent looking breasts (probably B cups but a good size for such a small woman). She stepped into the room and closed the door. When she turned to face me she practically did a double take. I'm used to that reaction being a big guy. This girl took her time looking me over from the bottom up. I could imaging she was wondering if she could massage all of me in an hour with so much real estate to cover.

She recovered quickly and stepped over to me telling me her name was Tara. I thought that was an unusual name for an Asian chick but it was probably "professional" name she picked to use when she was working. I wasn't asked my name so I didn't offer one. She tried to help me close the robe but soon realized that this was a lost cause. She giggled a bit an asked if I want a table shower. I explained I'd like one. She being the professional casually took my arm and led me to the hallway leaving me to hold a portion of the robe to cover my junk.

Once in the shower room it was the typical procedure. She started the water going, kicked off her sandals, stepped into rubber boots, and used a bowl to wet down and warm up the shower table. Once it was ready she helped me take the robe off and hung it on a hook near the door. I was guided to the table and lay face down. It was the typical wetting me down, soaping up the poof sponge and then the fast but effective scrubbing. She worked quickly and washed thoroughly particularly the least clean of areas like my armpits and ass. It was fast and effective but not very enjoyable for me. After I was rinsed off she had me turn (more like flop) over so Tara could wash my front. Again a fast cleaning until she got to my dick and balls. Every other shower I've received involved the masseuse holding my junk up, scrubbing underneath, push to one side, scrub the other, reverse the junk, scrub, rinse and done. Tara did not scrub. She put down the sponge, applied soap to her hands and gently washed every bit of my equipment carefully. I still have a foreskin, my dad didn't believe in circumcision (and I think was too cheap to pay for it). Tara, obviously experienced with hooded cocks, carefully pulled back the foreskin and washed the dick head and the inside of the skin. Once washed she rinsed my front and then took special care of rinsing my dick and foreskin making sure no soap remained. What stunned me was that Tara then pulled back my foreskin and sucked the head of my prick in her mouth for a moment. Indeed this was a first for me. There is usually the dance of client and masseuse feeling each other out if I can approach her to get a hand job, BJ or more. This definitely broke the ice. After the brief oral interlude it was back to business.

I was stood up and dried. Being on the larger size I used up one towel quickly. Tara opened the door and took out another towel to finish me off. With the robe on I was brought back to the massage room. The robe was removed, I lay face down on the table with my head in the hole and a fresh towel was draped over my big ass.

Tara asked, "What kind of a massage do you like?"

"The kind that ends with me having a massive orgasm." I said casually.

Tara chuckled, "You are too fast. You relax first, make nice massage. Then make you happy."

"OK, a nice soft, sensual massage." I said.

"You want oil, power or lotion?" Tara asked.

"If I get oil can I have another table shower?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Then I'd like a fantastic oil massage please."

Tara giggled. She went to task getting her supplies ready, warmed the oil in her hands and started on my shoulders. Most women have difficulty with my body hair. It takes them a few rubs to get it going but Tara was right at home. She hummed to herself as she worked. I asked her to give my butt extra attention since I sit on it all day which she did happily. When it came time I turned over and she oiled up my front staying away from my crotch. All too quickly my massage was over.

Tara placed both palms on the table by my head and asked, "So how would you like to make you happy?"

I whispered, "Can I get a hand job?"

Tara smiled and whispered back, "Yes."

I whispered, "Can I get a blow job?"

Tara smiled and nodded her head, "Yes."

I whispered, "Can I fuck you?"

Tara's smile disappeared instantly, "Oh no. No, no, no. I make nice blow job for you. You leave happy."

I wasn't expecting to fuck but I took the shot. Having someone so small under me is not pleasurable for me. I'm so concerned about hurting her. A blow job from this sweet little girl is fine with me.

"Best blow job, forty dollars. You get money now." Tara instructed.

OK, this is one of my pet peeves. I'm nice and relaxed, all set for some oral and now I have to get up and get the cash out of my pants. Kind of a mood killer if you ask me. So I roll myself off the table but apparently the oil that they use has the same properties as the glue on sticky notes. The sheet stuck to my ass and when I walked away it came with me dragging all Tara's supplies with it which dropped to the floor.

Embarrassed I pulled the sheet off of me saying, "Sorry."

I bent over and helped Tara pick up her supplies when I got the shock of my life. Tara was bent over away from me picking something up when I saw it. One of Tara's balls were peaking outside of the leg of her panties. Tara was a guy. A shemale. A transsexual. A chick with a dick. I was struck by lightning. I had to have her.

Tara stood up and faced me. She sensed something was different, the mood in the room had changed. The obvious change was that my dick went from semi to fully erect. I must have had a wild look in my eye but I never experienced passion like this in my life. I was torn in fifteen different directions at once. Tara started to say something but my body was already reacting. My left hand went and took a firm but not crushing hold on the back of her neck causing her to become stiff as aboard. With my right hand I reached down to her right thigh and gently placed my hand on her bare skin. Slowly and carefully I moved my hands upwards towards her groin. At that moment she knew that I knew her secret.

"Please don't hurt me." Tara pleaded softly.

My fingertips found her prick through the thin material causing Tara to jump a bit. I lightly touched her exploring the area. I found the outline of her penis and both testicles.

"Pull down your pants." I said.

She hesitated briefly and lowered her shorts.

"Now the panties."

I saw she was wearing plain beige panties and I wanted to see her unit. She didn't move at first. I tightened my grip on the back of her neck slightly and she took the hint. After she pushed her underwear down she stood exposed and trembling. Moving my right hand back to her groin I found her member and held it in my hand like a baby bird with broken wing.