My Tribute

Story Info
She dreams of her love.
1.5k words
4.12
14.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight is a night for love and passion. The air is cool and brisk. Each star twinkles brightly, beckoning to me as if wanting to tell me a delicious secret. There is a breeze tonight, and the pine trees around me sing counterpart melody to it. Oh how I want to be touched. To walk in this wonderland of diamonds and emeralds with my lover. Along this walk there is a clock that stand surrounded by flowers. This spot is my favorite spot, so I move to a bench nearby and begin to dream.

....His eyes are warm and mellow. They are deep brown and they smile when he catches sight of me. He wears khaki pants and a raspberry button down shirt. His belt and shoes are shiny black;slung over his arm he carries a black leather sports jacket. He walks with confidence and seeing him, my body responds. His hair is very short and curly, stained to match the night sky’s inky blackness. His brown skin seems to give off a golden glow, and I know that once again I have fallen madly in love with this man. My love. My king.

He moves towards me and I begin to stand. He motions to me to stay and I stay. I love watching this man walk towards me. His whole face and body tell me how much he loves me. Finally my lover reaches my side and sits. Placing one arm around my shoulders he draws me nearer. I can hear his heart beat as my head rests on his chest. Idly his fingers stroke through my hair. He tucks it behind my ear, and I smile remembering teaching him how to do that. This man always makes me feel so beautiful and I want so badly to bring him the same pleasure and feeling of rightness that he brings to me.

I sit back. Taking his head between my hands, I move to kiss him. A sweet soft kiss, yet it elicits in me a desire for him. I sigh into his mouth and my body relaxes against my love. I l trace his lips with my tongue, and he returns the sigh I gave him with one of his own. Deepening the kiss my tongue moves to intertwine with his. Touching. Probing. My eyes close and I focus on him and I. For this moment in time nothing else matters but us. My love’s fingers entangle in my hair and he begins to make love to my mouth with his.

My bottom lip is captured as he sucks it into his mouth. Oh how I love that. I lick at his lips needing him to kiss me. Wanting so much more, but satisfied with this. I take his tongue into my mouth, and begin to lick and suck on it. Swirling my tongue around the tip of is. Stoking it with my firm tongue. Then releasing his tongue I move my mouth over his. Teasing him. Every time when he goes to kiss me, I move back. Smiling into his now opened eyes. Soon though I cannot stand it and once again press my lips to his.

We kiss softly and quickly over and over again and his kisses begin to trace a trail down my neck and back up to my ear. I gasp when I feel his tongue flirt with my ear. He begins to lick and suck and nibble and I squirm in his arms. Moaning I move away and plant a passionate kiss on his lips. Then I follow the path that he used on me. My tongue traces a trail on his neck and I fall into lust for my love. I need him to touch me. In my mind I beg him too, but I know his timing is so much better then mine. He places his hands around my waist and moves me to straddle his lap. My skirt rides up and my pale thighs show in the moonlight. My love gasps and once again brings his mouth to mine.

His hand remain at my waist and soon I can feel one hand move to trace up and down my side. Memorizing my curves. Like a cat I stretch and move into his hand. I love to feel his hands stroking me. AS he reaches my breasts a thumb grazes my hard nipple and I jump. Kissing him harder and thrusting my tongue into his mouth. He laughs a little and the draws back. Moving my legs to lock around his waist, he then places both hands on my breasts. I arch my back at his touch and moans begin to issue from my throat. My legs tighten around his waist ti support me, and my hair falls away from my face. I look into his eyes, and the passion there is easily read. I lean in to kiss him. Needing him. Oh how much I love him.

My hips begin to move in slow circles and I can feel how hard he is through his pants. I am still a virgin, but feeling that hardness against my pussy makes me run wet. I begin to slowly unbutton his shirt and kiss along his beautiful brown skin. I lick at him and as more and more of him is revealed I can barely stand it. I flick one of his nipple with my tongue, and smile to hear is gasp for air. In the position that we ar in this is as far as I can go. My love’s hand reaches under my shirt and stokes and fondles my breasts.

I moan feeling his hands massage my breasts. He grasps them and pushes them together. Watching his face I see the naked desire for me bloom, and I am happy. Glancing around I check that no one is coming. I grab the bottom of my shirt and pull it up and off. I reach for the clasp of my bra, and my breasts fall free. He immediately begins to lick and suck them. Taking a nipple in his mouth he gently bites and I scream calling his name. I place my hands on the back of his head holding him at my breasts. Loving his tongue. My nipples harden so much they almost hurt, and I begin to gyrate on his lap.

Soon my lover straddles the bench we are on and lays me back on it. He pushes my skirt around my waste. My love is startled to see that I am wearing no underwear, and he pulls back. Smiling inanely he whispers, “You never cease to amaze me, my love.” Then he lovingly places my legs on his shoulders and his hands at the small of my back. I am hot and on fire for him and I push my hips towards his mouth. His tongue suddenly plunges into me. The intensity and quickness of it forces me to orgasm. My love holds me tight and continues to lick at my smooth wet pussy. He looks at me and my juices glisten on his lips in the moonlight.

This man then goes back for more. Slowly tenderly he traces my outer lips. Kissing on the crease where my legs meet my vagina. He drives me wild. Finally he presses his tongue to my hard clit and I shiver calling his name. My hips begin to buck and he moves one hand from back. Ever so slowly he places one finger into me and I can feel myself clenching at his finger. He continues to lick, and I cum for him again. A tear rolls down my face, and I know that this is my lover. My knight. I have given my heart to him, and I want to show him.

Pulling away I straighten myself a bit. Then I kneel on the grass beneath our feet and unzip his pants with my teeth. He helps me pull them off and his boxers are soon to follow. His beautiful instrument rises to meet my mouth and I feel like I am going to drool just looking at it. Tentatively my tongue traces it, and I taste the pre-cum. I tremble and take his lovely head into my mouth, He moans deeply and I smile; the knowing that I am pleasing him makes what I am doing incredibly erotic. I want him and I begin to suck. My tongue swirls around and around . Though I am not incredibly experienced, I love what I am doing. For this reason, my love has told me that what I do for him is better then the most perfectly executed blow job by a woman who feels obligated. The passion I have for him in my mouth engulfs me and I cum yet again. I moan around his penis, and I feel him tighten. Eagerly I wait for his gift and soon in four bursts my mouth is filled to overflowing. I let him soften in my mouth, and then pull away. Looking into his eyes I swallow, and he groans. Softly he says my name. Over and over again...

...Suddenly I realize that I am asleep, or was, and that someone really is calling my name. opening groggy eyes, I sit up startled. For there lit by the moonlight is my love. “Dearest,” he says, “Come with me. We mustn’t let this night get away from us. Tonight was made for two lovers such as we.”