My Trick, My Treat

Story Info
Son tricks his dad, then takes his sexy mom as treat.
3.6k words
292.9k
185
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,680 Followers

[©2011 BY CLINTON09; ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 WITH IDENTITIES DISGUISED; FOR AGES 21 OR ABOVE]

[It's Halloween and Jim has a trick of his own, leading to a treat: his mom.]

*

My name is James. I moved away from my parents' home when I turned 18 and 'the old man' said 'hit the road, Mack'. Now I was 19, on my own and doing fine. I had a good sales job that was productive even during these tough times.

My parents were mismatched from the day of their wedding and it only got worse. I can't verify that it was an 'arranged marriage' in this day and age, but that is the only explanation that I could fathom.

'Mom's old man' as I called him was 57, looking more like 67 with a hairdo like 'Ike's'. Pale and soft, he didn't seem to care how he matched up with his 'better half'.

He had always been kind of a 'mild' bully to me, doing a bunch of silly things to disrespect me.

When he saw that I was filling out my Speedos to the bursting point, he REALLY resented me as I matured and couldn't wait to get mom's 'punk kid' out of the house on my 18th birthday, job or no job...

As I took my pitiful few belongings, he joked that the 'man of the house' had spoken. He said maybe one day I could be the 'man' of the house of my own, if I could find a woman that hard up.

I had to hear his laugh as I was ejected from the only home I ever knew into the 'hard cold world'.

Unlike the 'old man', my mother was 39 ½ going on 29. She only seemed to get hotter as she closed in on 40, proving that '40 is the new 30'. Only five foot one, she had big tits, fantastic legs, and a 'Doris Day' or 'Barbara Eden' look that was straight out of a Clairol bottle and a 1960's time capsule.

He was constantly jealous of her, perhaps mindful that no woman looked at him whereas all male eyes fixed upon her whenever she entered a room.

To counter that, he made mom go to insane levels for modesty. One time, he noticed that her nipples showed thru her dress. Mom disagreed, so he dragged me into the room to give my opinion.

To mom's fury, I agreed with him for once. She glared at me, not realizing that I just wanted to see her in various outfits. Sure enough, he insisted that mom put on more and more conservative outfits, PLUS wear a body stocking, bra, scotch tape and band-aids.

Finally, he was satisfied that no bumps were visible. He told her he'd be out in a second and went to use the john. As I watched in surprise, mom turned away from me. Off came the blouse, the leotard top (body stocking), bra, scotch tape, and the band-aids.

She just put the blouse back on. He didn't even notice and walked briskly motioning her to follow. I saw her nipples had recovered and were about to pop right thru the material. I could even see the little bumps in a circle (areola) and all.

Another time he complained about her new Italian shoes from a Rodeo Drive boutique. They were $499 and incredibly strappy, as in barely concealing mom's gorgeous smooth feet with her perfect ruby red toes.

This time she didn't bat an eyelash and just went out wearing those shoes. I never thought shoes could be sexy, but those platforms did nothing whatever to obscure mom's precious silky smooth feet.

The only other time I had seen mom in other than full conservative dress was a single time when she asked my opinion. Her 'old man' demanded she wear thick support stockings or pantyhose, which she hated.

This one time she asked me in, curious as to what a man's opinion might be. She sat down on a chair, fully dressed in a short skirt, dangling a sexy six inch platform shoe from a shiny red toe.

Mom asked me to be truthful; did she need to wear stockings with this? I was so stunned at the scenario that I actually stumbled over to her and stroked her velvety smooth glistening thighs.

In a muffled voice I somehow stammered out that with legs like that she didn't need anything to cover them up. I staggered out, my head spinning.

My mother would spend the summers like a true bathing beauty, drinking Long Island Iced tea by the gallon as she dangled her shapely tanned legs and demure perfect feet in the cool water.

The thought of pushing her against the pool wall, ripping open that Catalina one piece suit, and doing her right there and then didn't occur to me...at the time...

Now that I think about it, I would've given anything to go back in time and have him discover mom and I thrashing in the water...spawning like some wild salmon.

The only difference would be that I wouldn't dump my sperm loosely in the shallow water—I'd make sure that it was safe and securely deposited deep inside my mother where it could 'fertilize her garden'.

My parents had an odd relationship. For years, her 'old man' had been selfish about protection; he refused to wear anything and made mom bear the whole responsibility.

She confided once over drinks that she gave up on the pill or using anything because he wasn't exactly 'the Washington Monument' and his output had become a sad joke...just a few bubbles and a droplet or two.

What was surprising was that all of a sudden, knowing that mom was close to 'the change', he became fixated on having that second child. Mind you, he coldly made my beautiful mother go to the 'family planning' clinic twice over the years, terminating that second child. Now, he wanted one. Frankly, it wasn't fair.

The approaching Halloween night was right in the peak of mom's cycle, so they chose it as 'their night'. Raw oysters and Viagra by the bottleful were standing ready.

Mom reluctantly agreed to this arrangement. She said she'd figure out something to get her 'revved up' in spite of his physical 'shortcomings' (which were many.)

Well, it was going to be trick-or-treat night, but I wasn't about to let him have his way this time... The 'trick', and hopefully the 'treat', would both be mine.

There was a marital intimacy lodge some four hours away by car. The two of them had gone there several times before. Okay, I called him at work, telling him that mom had a note on the door: a surprise for him was that she had driven to that getaway for a midnight tryst--just the two of them.

I said that I was willing to spoil the surprise so he wouldn't waste time driving all the way home when he could grab the highway right there from work. He thanked me profusely--the simp...

Well, that did it for 'the trick'. Now I just had to collect 'the treat'. I didn't know how I'd be greeted or whether he'd be there, ignoring my little trick. Throwing caution to the wind, I drove to their house and quietly used my key.

Before seeing mom, I had to grab something to drink. In the fridge were all of these raw oysters. I never believed in that urban myth, but what the hell. I like oysters whether they gave you that oomph or not.

When I closed the fridge I noticed a big bottle of Viagra pills. Now, I never ever had a problem in 'that area', but help is help, and fun is fun. I grabbed a few, wondering if they would work. They did...

Mom was in her room and she didn't even have the door closed. Her huge king-sized bed had these short three foot high corner posts. Well, shock of my life...mom was in the nude, at the edge (corner) of the bed. On her stomach, I could see her slender back, pert bum, and shapely legs.

What was incredible was that she was playing rock and roll (Boston) and undulating her hips to the rhythm. If that wasn't enough, her tingling pussy was being dragged...DRAGGED...across the softly pointed tops of those corner posts!

Those lucky posts were like a big (really big!) cockhead, and her slavering wet pussy lips were sliding across them as she moaned in pleasure.

I had never seen my mom in anything hotter than a tight blouse or her bathing suit; this was a bit more revealing. For the first time, I wanted her...big time. As she screamed out in orgasm, I almost fainted. My cock was rock hard, fully erect at its all-time record: ten inches.

Best of all, since Viagra takes at least a half hour to work, that 10 inches was all me, thank you very much... [To be certain, this whole affair lasted longer than 30 minutes, so it DID kick in, big time.]

It must have been 'awhile' for mom; well, it was even longer since I had had any, and my balls were swollen to the size of a couple of peaches. They were so full that they were no longer between my legs but instead drooped in front of them, heavy with seed.

At that point I couldn't just stand there; I had to go in. I swung the door wide just as mom was recovering, panting on her back. Seeing me, she sprang up to her feet, covering her puss with one hand and her Playmate-of-the-year breasts with the other.

Mom: "Jim, what the hell are you doing here?!"

Me: "Mom, you can kick me out, scream, call 9 1 1, but I just couldn't see you making a baby with a man who made you suffer two visits 'to the clinic' to avoid giving birth. Besides, it's well proven that old men make lousy babies....You need a younger man's seed, preferably one who's well-built with a ten inch cock as hard as stone."

Mom: "Wait a minute, your father's supposed to be here; where the hell is he?"

Me: [I bit my lip, looked down, then responded.]: "I told him to drive to the Marital Heaven lodge. I knew he'd take four hours there, and then he'd call. You could say your car broke down; he'd fume but still have to take four hours back."

I didn't know what was going to happen here. My mom was supercharged for sex and ready to breed. I for my part had a dozen raw oysters and an overdose of Viagra (not that I needed it.)

What was that old saying about the immovable object meeting up with the unstoppable force? Well, what was it going to be, a knee to my privates or the night of my dreams?

Mom: "You little bastard; you intentionally inserted yourself into a married couple's intimate evening. Did you think that you could just waltz in here and takeover the man-of-the-house duty of making the babies? Did you think that I would look at your fantastic physique or your huge unit and forget that I was married, or that you were my son?"

Mom: "Did you think that the prospect of taking that big, virile cock into my sopping wet pussy would make me forget that I was at my peak of fertility? Oh, I see, you figure that you could just pump your seed into my totally unprotected womb and 'take your chances'. Who knows, maybe I wouldn't get pregnant, even though you look manly and virile, and I bet your seed is REAL potent."

With that my beautiful mom stopped covering herself up. Instead, she came before me where I stood, opening my pants. She was thrilled to see that I'd 'forgotten' to wear jockeys and was already hard as a rock.

It took both of her hands to pry that ten inch manly Viagra-aided shaft out where she could adore it. I was stunned but delighted when she started 'servicing me'.

After watching her give that bed post a good time, plus having downed 12 raw oysters and untold amounts of Viagra, I didn't need any more help 'down there'. I quickly grabbed my supersexy mom by the ears and gently lifted her off of me. Face-to-face, we kissed for the first time as lovers.

I had thoughts of going 'around the world', but this was a breeding party and I didn't want to waste a drop outside of the 'goal'. With that in mind, I picked up my gorgeous mother and placed her in the middle of the bed.

I quickly stripped down to nothing, gave her a quick flex of my muscles to let her know for sure that the better man was going to take her, and proceeded to mount my MILF mom. Her delicate hands were set to guide me in, letting me know that I was truly welcome down there.

She put my oversized cockhead into the pouting lips of her wondrous cavern. Mom pulled her hands away until I whispered that I wanted her to 'touch herself' using my manhood.

Well, I didn't have to say that twice. With difficulty (I was so hard from the Viagra among other things), mom used that ten inch probe to tickle her darling clit. She did that until she moaned in a mini-orgasm. She then rotated that log so that its raw, rough, uncut end dragged, scraped, and tingled the oh-so-sensitive walls of her vagina.

Sawing its way back and forth, my cock had to overcome the powerful muscles she had in there. Each time they grabbed my manhood, I came to a full stop. It was like a boa constrictor had given me a squeeze. Then she'd relax, let go, allowing me to reward her with some serious in/out action.

I did that, but not before bending down and brushing my lips against her tender, popping nipples. Those little spouts were erect like two thumbs pointing upward and slightly outward. As a matter of fact, those things looked like she was pregnant already, but that was getting ahead of events.

Going at the speed and power of a piston in a race car engine, I pounded that bed with my supersexy mom in between me and the bed. Finally, I bottomed out. She let go, giving me a firm French kiss that ignited my engines even more. With that, I rolled us over so that I could see the 'cowgirl' in my own mom.

I wanted to try 'girl on top' where I could see and love mom's incredible boobs (she'd murmur 'feel me' as I caressed and tweaked those nipples) while stroking her beautiful legs. Finally, I rested my hands on mom's gorgeous smooth 'mommy feet'.

In that position, they were perfectly located right by my hands. The creamy thighs, silky legs, and smooth perfect little feet of my hot little mommy were like a dream come true and all within reach. Every few moments, she'd swoon down to kiss my lips, her erect nipples burning my chest.

Sometimes she'd return to sitting upright, other times she'd be halfway up, with her hands resting on and adoring my broad shoulders or bulging biceps. Whatever her position on top, she kept moving up and down remorselessly. The bed springs 'jingle jangled' as we made love...

After mom had had four orgasms, I felt my cock getting that 'good itch'. I had to ask:

Me: "Mom, I know that you planned this night for a specific reason. Now I kind of tricked my way in; my question is, can I...should I let go inside of you. If you say yes, and I PRAY that you do (!), I am going to unleash an unbelievable deluge of baby-making sperm as deep inside of you as I can fire it. My balls have never been so laden, so heavy with seed. It's all for you, mom, if you want it. So can I...make a baby...with you??"

Instead of answering, mom fell over, pulling me on top of her. She locked her ankles around me, forcing me to do the manly chore of making the next baby.

Our lovemaking went from hot to nuclear reactor core sizzling. I started pounding mom unmercifully. Her expensive king-sized bed would never be the same, the springs compressed as I drove the two of us towards the floor.

At the key point, I told mom that I was going to join her when she had her next big 'O'. Well, our lips met and she stifled a scream of ecstasy as we kissed. That was enough for me.

At that same exact moment, as simultaneous as any act of love in history; my cock was pushed as deeply as it could possibly reach. I rolled mom so that her legs were now on my shoulders, her unprotected womb lying ready, willing, and open for business.

My 'family jewels' acted like a bellows, expanding and contracting as they unleashed six, count them six, torrents of cum, bathing her womb in white thick foam. As we came together our big 'O' chorus was almost in complete harmony; I moaned in pleasure as I achieved perfect, total release. Nothing was held back.

That cum was almost solid white, the gummy liquid about 94% pure sperm. If I could see inside of her, I'd have seen that innocent tiny slit on my cockhead expand by tenfold as a solid fire-hose spray of liquid seed was propelled out of that ten inch tube and into her fertile depths with frightening force.

Each splash would hit bottom and then make a tidal wave washing over every pubic inch of her insides. When I was through, I was totally drained while mom was now a little bloated, what with her womb filled to overflowing with sperm-laden spunk.

Talk about panic city, we heard the front door open and close. It turns out that he had decided to confirm his reservation at the distant lodge while on the road. When he found out that there were no reservations, he came back home. (I had taken the phone off the hook just in case.)

Well, this was a wonderful turn of events. He came to the bedroom door (still left open) and saw the two of us recovering from our fantastic sex romp and breeding party. If he wasn't certain about it, he could tell from my mom.

My gorgeous mother was lying on the bed, on her back, in the nude. More telling, there was a thick, viscous cream-pie that was leaking from her dripping pussy. The potent sperm, the very seed of life, was drooling out and making a mess of the bed. What happened next was right out of Darwin.

Mom: "Don't say a word; I am going to clean up and we won't have to worry about anything."

He sighed in relief. However, she hadn't polled me for my position. To his fury and mom's amazement, I grabbed her by the arm.

Me: "Mom, that's MY seed in there. That's MY baby too. You are going to lie down with your legs up on this little pillow for at least an hour."

Mom looked confused as she was gently placed in the middle of the bed again by yours truly. I pushed her knees up and placed a pillow under her pert behind. Then he came forward menacingly. I jumped to my feet.

Right out of time primordial, just like the African savanna, I stood up to face my opposition. As I stood there naked, I grabbed him by the lapels.

Me: "Sorry old man, but you've been replaced by a newer and better model. You would never have gotten her knocked up anyway, not with your pathetic old 'pea shooter' and your yearly output of three or four little drops."

Mom: "Face it, hon, like the lady said in 'Blazing Saddles', he's too much man for you, you'd need an army to defeat him. If I have to choose my 'baby's daddy', I've just got to choose that young stud."

Mom: "But look on the bright side; you won't make that baby, but you will be able to take care of him and pay for his expenses. While you're doing that, Jim and I can get to work on that next baby. Oh, I think this is going to work out just fine..."

That put an end to the argument. Unknown to us, forty-three minutes later, mom conceived.

Well, we didn't take TOO MUCH advantage of the 'old man'. Sure, he had to move into my old room while I moved into the master bedroom. And now his days consisted of caring for the first of our little baby boom.

We had mercy on him and only made five babies. Thereafter, mom and I alternated protection duties; the baby production line closed at five, but the party only grew hotter and wilder.

In the end, he might have had second thoughts about neglecting mom all of those years, or making her visit the 'family planning' clinic once or twice. But, he didn't have enough spare time for that. Caring for five bawling babies was quite a chore for anyone.

Nine months before the last 'bundle of joy', 'the old man' needed help. Holding bottles of formulae, two crib toys, and a teddy bear, he came up to the master bedroom, formerly his domain. He was about to knock when he noticed my necktie on the knob.

He turned away, knowing that the NEW man-of-the-house was hard at work, making the next baby with the woman-of-the-house...

He could just barely hear mom sing sweetly the sounds of love as I came inside her for the fifth time—that day. Hearing our simultaneous and passionate orgasm, he knew that I was having pleasures he could no longer have. They were just for me now. Sorry, Charlie...

clinton09
clinton09
1,680 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Roommate After her husband's accident, Kristen's son shares his room.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories