My Trip

Story Info
His dream form is a dragon-human.
1k words
2.34
25.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dont know how to start so I will just tell it as it happend...I left my home in Oregon for a trip to New Mexico to see all my old friends. When I got there they were waiting for me at the flight gate. We were going out for a drink at a pub close by. When I stepped out of the tunnel that goes from the flight gate to the plane they all gasped at what I had changed into insted of a 6 foot 4inch human I was a 7foot tall half dragon with silver scales that covered my body from head to foot, long blueish-silver hair that reached the middle of my back, an 8 foot tail, and wings that when fully opened had a wing span of 12 feet. (You may be thinking if I had wings why was I on an air plane well its becuase I had only goten my wings like two weeks before my trip and had not learnd to fly yet, I also thought that I would get shot down if I tryed. Anyways...) My friends ran to me to make sure they were really seeing the site that stood in front of them. I then told them how it all happend(but that is another story if you want me to write it e-mail me).

After I was done telling them what happend to the guy they knew we went to the van I asked them to rent to pick me up. I loaded my stuff in the back and climed in and we took off. We laughed and talked about what i had miied since I moved away. When we to the place I was going to stay I dumped my things in my room and we went out for our drinks. At the bar I saw this hot woman and just had to say hi but I didnt want to freak her out but I walk over any way and intrduced my self as David. She told me her name was Cindy.

We got to talking and she let it slip that she saw me enter the bar and knew she had to get me in her bed. I said, "hey lets go some place with a little less people."

We left for her house when we got there she unlocked the door and told me to make my self at home that she was going to get some thing better on. So I cleaned my feet off at the not to track dirt in to her house and sat on the couch and waited. She came back with a silk robe on and she sat on the couch rather close to me. As she sat the robe sliped open and I could see a little of her left breast. I looked her in the face hopeing she did not see me looking at her tit.

She indeed saw me looking at her and leand in and wispered in my ear ," If you want it that bad just go for it!" And with that I reached out and pulled at the bow holding the robe shut it pulled loose with no trouble. She then slid it off her shoulders and through it to the floor i pulled off my shirt and pulled her in for a kiss are bodies pressed together and she shiverd as her big moundes of tit fleash pressed to my scales. She moaned," It feels so good to have my breast pressed to you!" She pulled away and started to take my pants off and I lifted my hips so she could pull them off. When she got them past the groind she stoped and looked at where my cock should have been but insted there was a large scale that covered my cock and balls. She then looked to me as if she was going to sream ans asked me where my cock was. I told her that It stays in there so it does not get damaged and that it only comes out when I get horny or I have to piss.

She started to kiss my groind area and I moaned a bit as i started to get turned on the scale slowly opened up and my cock started to grow much bigger than any humans she looked at my cock wantingly she then sucked the head of it in to her mouth but it barly fit. As she tryed to suck me off I pulled her as around to my face and suck on her clit and pussy lips. She moaned in to the head of my meat i felt i would come in her mouth right there but I held it back. I pulld her cunt from my mouth and told her to lie down on the floor and she did as she was told. I got on the floor between her legs and sucked and licked her pussy again and her back arched. I stoped teaseing her pussy with my mouth and toched the head of my huge man meat to her hungry cunt. I asked her if she tought she was ready for it and she tryed to grab the floor and nodded a yes. I gentely pushed my cock head to her pussy and the head sliped in it was so tight that I thought the head of my cock would pop off but I kept working at her and after a little trying got almost hal of it in to her the time her face covered with a look a pain and pleasher. As my throbing cock slid all the way into her she sreamed in pain and pleasher and I pull out the pushed back in slowly then quickend my pace faster and faster untill i was pulling almost all the way out then slaming it back in to her all the way in down to the hilt of my cock. I pulled out of her and we lay there holding one another drifting into sleep.