My Trip to the Dentist

Story Info
Never been treated like this at the dentist.
2.2k words
3.71
78.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FiestyMomma
FiestyMomma
15 Followers

This is the first of 3 parts. I wrote these stories years ago. These stories have twists from the normal BDSM that you have read in the past. Please leave comments below and I will have the other parts submitted soon.

~~~~~~~~~~

I was due for a cleaning; I have always taken really great care of my teeth. After all a beautiful smile makes the world go round, right? Anyway, I went to a new dentist that was recommended to me by a friend. My dentist retired a couple of months earlier. I got the address and went on my way.

I stepped inside this really huge beautiful office. There were pictures of flowers and beautiful women with gorgeous smiles all over the walls. I happen to be looking at them when I noticed a bondage picture. A woman was sitting in an odd chair with her breasts hanging out and something in her mouth to hold it open. I thought it was odd having a picture like that up in a dentist office, but figured it was not a place that saw children.

I spoke to the receptionist and signed some papers saying I gave consent for them to do whatever needed to be done and there could be no lawsuits filed if I didn't like something after it was discussed and done. Strange that lawsuit was listed in the papers, but I signed anyway. What could go wrong with a little cleaning?

I sat down to wait for my name to be called. The place was empty and it seemed as though they were about to close. My name was called immediately and as I walked to the back I saw the receptionist leaving and locking the door behind her. I figured I got in just in time.

Once I got to the back a nurse came in and spoke with me for a few minutes and handed me a gown to put on. I asked her why I needed a gown for a cleaning. She responded that some of the cleaning solutions have stained patients clothing in the past so they now take precautions. She left out of the room and I put on the gown she handed me.

I have 36DD breasts and I was wearing a very sexy top and no bra. Seeing my breasts were full and firm, I really didn't need one with the top I was wearing. I had on a little skirt, no panties. I always go commando. So I thought I could put the gown on over my clothes, it would protect me, right?

The nurse came back in and told me that the solutions would soak through the gown to remove my clothing. I stood up to remove my clothes, and she just stood there. I asked her if she was going to leave the room, and she said no that the doctor would be in soon, and she did not want me to be uncomfortable if he walked in on me. I proceeded to change clothes. Once I was done the doctor came in. I sat back and smiled, I knew this wasn't going to take long.

He smiled back at me and asked me if I had any problems. I told him I just needed a checkup and a cleaning. He looked at my teeth and then laid the chair back. While I was looking into his deep green eyes the nurse strapped my wrists to the chair. I asked them what was going on. They both just giggled and said to relax. The next thing I knew my legs were being strapped to the foot stirrups (like in an actual hospital). They brought the stirrups up and spread my legs wide. He looked at me and told me that he wanted to see how strong my teeth really were. He told me to open my mouth so he could look for cavities. He put this thing in my mouth that kept it open. I could not close my mouth. He then rubbed between my legs and commented on how smooth I was and how wet I was getting already. He then inserted is huge dildo in my pussy, I started moaning and trying to get loose.

His nurse inserted another dildo, a bit smaller, into my mouth to muffle my moans. They started pulling the gown down so my tits would be free. He put some little electrode clamps on my nipples and I felt little electric shocks hit them every so often. I then felt him put one on my clit. Right when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I felt something going up my ass. I started crying with fear. At the same time I was curious as to what was going to be next.

It was a vibrating butt plug that he inserted. He turned it on and sat back and watched me. The nurse started sucking his cock in front of me and pulled on the clamps every time she took him deep in her throat. She then got up and removed the dildo from my mouth, only to be replaced with his big cock. She then removed the clamp from my clit and began licking me and pounding me with the huge dildo that was still in place.

He pulled back and removed the thing holding my mouth open. My jaws hurt and I was glad I could close my mouth again. He then shoved his hard cock back into my mouth deep and rough. I felt her remove the dildo from my pussy and replace it with her fingers. She looked up at the dentist and said that it was true; I really did have a tight pussy. I was confused by this as she put another finger deep into me.

The door opened as I was being force fed a cock and finger fucked at the same time. A guy with lots of tattoos walked in with a silver case. I was freaking out not knowing what was going on. I was just here for a cleaning. The guy sat down next to me and looked me over while rubbing his hands all over me like he was buying a horse. He opened his case and I saw him pull out a tattoo gun and some other things.

He untied the strap on my left ankle and retied it and my left ankle to the right arm of the chair. I was very uncomfortable and terrified. The dentist replaced his cock with a ball gag to keep me muffled. The tattoo guy slapped my ass and said "Let's get to it." I felt him putting something on my ass. I heard the gun vibrating and felt the needles piercing my skin. I was crying uncontrollably by this point. Once he was done several minutes later he slapped me on my freshly tattooed ass and said "next."

I thought one of the others was going to get a tattoo. Then he then tied my leg as it was before. I felt him touch my pussy and pull my clit in a tight pinch. The nurse left the room and came back with more straps. She strapped my thighs so that I couldn't move them at all. The tattoo guy continued playing with my clit and he put a clamp on it.

I then felt a sharp stab in my clit. HE WAS PIERCING MY CLIT!! I tried to protest but to no avail. Once he was done he thumped my sore and tender clit and moved up to the side of me where I was able to see him clearly. He grabbed my nipples and removed the electrode clamps and pierced both of them. He then replaced the electrode clamps onto the nipple rings and turned it up higher than it had been before.

I thought he was finished. I had nothing else to pierce, and then he moved to my belly button. Once he had finished he put his things away and left. I laid there crying and hurting. The nurse put the clamp back on my clit attaching it to the ring. She turned it on and the vibrations were almost unbearable. I was sore and wanted to go home. I kept having orgasm after orgasm. Every time I would have an orgasm they would take turns slapping my sore nipples with a flog. The dentist removed the ball gag as the door opened again. The tattooed guy was back. He looked at me and said, "I forgot one." The dentist put the thing back in my mouth to keep it open. The guy pierced my tongue and left again. The nurse then straddled my face and told me to eat her pussy. I had never touched another woman before. I refused. The dentist attached a chain through the nipple rings and the clit ring and handed the chain to the nurse. She told me if I didn't lick her until she came she would pull the chain until I came. She gave it a little tug and I knew what she meant.

I licked her with my freshly pierced tongue. I didn't know how much more pain my body could handle. While I was licking her, the dentist removed the dildo and butt plug from me. I was thankful for that. Then I felt his fingers probe my sore pussy. He fingered me until he had 3 fingers inside me and I screamed best I could. He told me he was going to fist my tight pussy. I was scared. I had only been with 3 guys and I was very tight down there. He got the fourth finger in me and said "this is going to be nothing compared to what is next."

He finally got all of his fingers in and was trying to get them past the knuckles. I had never felt so full. I felt his whole hand slide into me with a hard thrust. He pounded my pussy with his fist over and over. I was starting to enjoy the new sensation when I felt it getting tighter.

He was trying to insert his other hand as well. He kept working one finger at a time into me until he had both hands inside my pussy. He then looked at me with such a grin that let me know it wasn't over yet. With both hands snuggly inside me, he stood up and slid his cock in between his hands and masturbated himself while fucking me. I thought I was going to be ripped apart. He removed his cock and one hand at a time.

I was relieved. I then felt him finger my ass and he said "now comes the fun part." He slowly added another finger until he had his entire fist in my ass. He then fisted my ass and my pussy at the same time. While I was laying there praying that it would be over soon, the nurse finally came all over my face. She got up and moved to where the dentist was. She started licking my freshly pierced clit and I almost came instantly. This got a good laugh from the both of them, seeing as I was protesting the best I could during the entire ordeal.

The two of them got up and cleaned themselves off. They were redressing when the door opened once more. It was the one person I didn't expect to see. My friend that recommended me to this dentist came walking in. Behind her was my boyfriend. They both looked at me and smiled. He gave her a kiss in front of me and then leaned down to kiss me. He looked at my clit and my nipples and he smiled bigger. He then untied my ankle and looked at my ass. He announced that he was please. The doctor explained everything he and his nurse did to me and my boyfriend looked happy.

They allowed me up and I had to have help because I was so weak. My boyfriend told me to look in the mirror that the nurse was holding. I saw for the first time, my piercings. I remembered that I had no idea what was tattooed on my ass. I looked at it and it said "OWNED." He told me that I now belonged to him and he had proof. I was now his slave. He put a collar on me and finished removing the gown I was hardly wearing. He hooked a leash to the collar and told me to get on all fours. I looked at him and went to protest but he just thumped my sore nipple and yelled "NOW!"

I got on all fours and my friend put a fox tail butt plug in my ass, and a bullet vibrator in my pussy and a clamp on my outer lips to keep my pussy closed and the bullet in place. He told me it was time to go. I crawled out of the office and onto the street. He helped me into his truck where I had to ride in the back on all fours like a dog.

Even though this is not what I had in mind for my trip to the dentist, I have to admit; it peaked my interests and had me curious as to what would happen once I got home.

FiestyMomma
FiestyMomma
15 Followers