My Trip to the Doctor Ch. 02

Story Info
Harry's visit with the doctors continues.
6.6k words
4.59
124.6k
163

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: Sorry about the POV problem in the last chapter, I originally wrote it in 1st person POV but changed my mind in the middle of the chapter. This forced me to go back and fix the problems with POV. I did my best, but I'll admit I missed a few I's, me's and my's along the way.

Chapter 2: 99 Problems

Doctor Travis walked briskly down the hall towards the room containing her patient and his beautiful mother. Sarah who had by now put her clothing back on was following briskly behind her. Doctor Travis entered the room with a smile on her face.

"Hello, you must be the guy I've been hearing so much about." Harry blushed and nodded; Doctor Travis grabbed a chair and sat down. "I'm Donna Travis, so Harry?" Harry nodded confirming that was indeed his name.

"So what do you say we get this thing started? Could you please describe your problem for me in detail." Harry sat up a little bit straighter and cleared his throat.

"Sure, so everyday I'll be doing something mundane when all of the sudden in an instant I'll get that panicked feeling you get just before an orgasm. Then my dick will just start squirting cum completely without warning. Something important to note is that when I'm suffering from my problem my dick will usually shoot 2 or 3 big spurts and that's it. Where as when I'm jerking off I'll shoot the normal 7 or 8 squirts." Doctor Travis's brow furrowed and she nodded.

"Interesting Harry, so how often does this happen everyday? On your form you wrote 20 times a day on average. Is that number just a number or is that a pretty accurate estimation?" Harry paused and really thought about that.

"Well, I've never actually counted but I'd say that's probably pretty close to an average." Doctor Travis nodded and made a couple notes on her chart. Doctor Travis cleared her throat.

"Okay here's the deal, we don't have enough information to give you an accurate diagnosis. I've got a theory, but I don't have any definitive information. I can't prescribe anything at the moment." Harry and Monica both nodded. "So Mrs. Partridge, when is the next break for Harry in school?"

"Spring break, which starts a week from today." Doctor Travis nodded.

"How long is spring break?"

"A week." Replied Monica.

"Okay then, here is what I want you to do. On your way home stop by the office supplies store and buy a spiral notebook. Harry, every day starting tomorrow until the end of spring break I want you make a journal entry every time you have your problem. I want you to write down what you were doing in detail. I also want you to change your condom after every occasion. I want you to weigh a condom that hasn't been used so we have a control weight, and then I want you to weigh your condom after every load. Basically I want you to track the frequency and amount of semen you ejaculate. Also write down how many squirts there were every time it happens. Then we'll have you two come back in two weeks, from there we'll make decisions about what to do. I'd like to help you more than that, but I just don't have enough information." Both Harry and his mother nod in understanding.

Doctor Travis paused and grabbed the papers she brought with her, Harry and Monica looked at each other quickly.

"On another note, we've got the results back from your semen sample." Said Doctor Travis while looking at the papers in her hands. Harry interjected suddenly.

"More like semen samples." This caused Sarah to smile from behind Doctor Travis.

"Yes, maybe we should start saying samples. Anyways I must say Harry, your sperm count is ridiculously high. I mean like shockingly high for a normal horny teenager let alone a man who ejaculates so often. That does lend some credence to my theory, but I don't want to get into that at the moment." Doctor Travis rolled the chair she was sitting in back towards the table behind her and set the papers down. Doctor Travis rolled back over toward her patient.

"Now Harry, what I want to do now is ask you some more questions. These question are going to be rather personal and you don't have to answer them if you don't want to." Harry nodded.

"Sure ask away, doc." Doctor Travis smiled and cleared her throat.

"Okay first question, do you masturbate at home?" Harry was a bit shocked by the bluntness of her question.

"Yes." He answered quickly.

"How often?"

"Usually four or five times a day." Harry looked away in embarrassment.

"Right... Wait, what? Did you say four of five times?" Harry nodded and explained.

"So it's a routine that helps reduce the number of random accidents I have on a daily basis. My routine is wake up and go jerk off, get home from school and go jerk off, eat dinner and then go jerk off, get ready for bed then jerk off once or twice." Harry looked away again in shame. Monica was stunned, she had no idea her sweet little baby went to so much effort to subvert his problem. Sarah felt similar; knowing that this 18-year-old boy had a life controlled by his medical condition was so tragic. Especially because it was a bodily function that was the means to so much pleasure to so many people. This piqued Doctor Travis' interest quite a bit, she'd have to come back to that later.

"Oh I see, so you masturbate as a means to delay the inevitable?" Harry nodded. "Do you enjoy the masturbation sessions?" Harry paused before answering that.

"Sometimes, it never is about the pleasure, it's more about getting the cum out of my body on my terms before my problem does it for me. Often times it's just so routine that I cum and it's like... okay now what?" the room was silent, the three women in front of Harry were all giving him the same empathetic look. Doctor Travis cleared her throat snapping everyone out of their revere.

"Next question, are you a virgin? And by that I include handjobs, blowjobs and all other forms of sexual activity not identified as masturbation." Harry paused, in his head he was thinking about lying, but decided against it.

"Yes, I am a virgin." Harry replied quietly, Doctor Travis was about to reply when Sarah cut in abruptly.

"Really? You have like the biggest cock I've ever seen. How on earth are you a virgin?" Sarah caught herself, but not before she had finished talking. "Sorry, you don't have to answer that." Sarah blushed profusely, Harry smiled a little and Doctor Travis and Monica both chuckled.

"No it's a perfectly valid question, I'm a bit of an outcast at school. When all of the girls at school first saw me cum in my pants in 5th grade it was probably the worst day of my entire life. Because of my problem, I have a reputation at school that I'm just a premature ejaculator who has zero control over his dick. As you've observed that's not true, but the rumor stuck and since then I've been known as Premature Partridge. Nowadays I don't get bullied for it as much, because by now everyone knows that it's a medical condition that I have zero control over. Now that I think about it more often then not people usually ask if I'm okay afterwards. All of the teachers have learned to ignore it and generally speaking we all joke about it more than I get bullied for it." Doctor Travis nodded with a contemplative look on her face. Sarah felt horrible; she could see just how lonely he must be at school when he spoke about his high school.

"Well, that certainly answers a couple of questions I was gonna ask you. Okay next question and this one is very personal, do you find your mother sexually attractive?" Harry was a little surprised by this question.

"Yes, as you probably heard from Sarah, my mother was talking dirty to me while we were getting the samples, it helped a lot." That last part was said very quietly.

Monica smiled a little bit as well; it made her feel kinda weird when she thought about those few moments, but in a good way. Sarah could remember those moments too and she remembered them as probably the sexiest thing to happen to her since she started working for Doctor Travis.

"Okay, now how long have you found her attractive?" Harry had to think for a moment.

"Well, I'm pretty sure it was just after my problem really got bad, like 40 times a day kind of bad that I discovered my mother sexually. That would be when I was in 5th grade I think." Doctor Travis and Sarah were visibly stunned, Doctor Travis reached back and grabbed the papers.

"40 times a day? That's almost twice an hour, how could that be possible? Mrs. Partridge is that an accurate number for a 10 year old boy?" Monica nodded and replied with sadness in her tone.

"Yes it is, it was horrible. He got bullied so hard in elementary school and middle school. Things got so bad that I had to ask the principal to hold an assembly in front of the whole school so that he could explain that Harry's problem was not something to be joked about. They ended up inventing rules called the Partridge rules that stated that bullying somebody because of a medical condition was a suspendable offense. The bullying stopped for the time being, but restarted in middle school because they don't have any rules against it like in elementary school. The bullying didn't really stop until he was in his junior year of highschool." Doctor Travis made a note of that on the papers.

"That's sad to hear; now some questions for you Mrs. Partridge." Monica perked up a bit. "Mrs. Partridge how often are you sexually aroused?" Monica blushed.

"Well... this is embarrassing, but often, at least 4 times a day." Doctor Travis nodded.

"Do you masturbate often?" Monica nodded, Doctor Travis continued.

"When was the last time you had sex?" Monica looked down at her hands.

"January 17th, 2008 12:30 AM." Doctor Travis' eyebrows raised along with the rest of the people in the room.

"Um okay, that was specific. Moving on." Sarah cut in.

"You poor woman, such a beautiful body, yet so neglected." Doctor Travis huffed in frustration.

"For fuck's sake Sarah, either fuck the two of them or shut up! I'm working here!" Sarah recoiled from the doctor's outburst; Sarah paused then took a half step forward while reaching for the hem of her shirt. Doctor Travis stuck her hand out and stopped the horny brunette.

"Sarah, you're killing me here." Said Doctor Travis with amusement in her tone.

"Sorry doctor, you know how I get sometimes." Sarah took a seat in the back of the room. Doctor Travis continued

"Okay back to the questions..." Suddenly Harry lurched forward a little bit before falling back against the wall and moaning to the sky. In an instant Harry's cock got hard and shot two massive squirts of cum, the sticky fluid flew across the room landing on Doctor Travis' lap.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming." Harry moaned as his cock squirted again. As if reacting on instinct Sarah leaped up and stuck her hand under the tip of Harry's cock. Harry moaned louder as he felt Sarah stroke his cock a few times.

"Oh fuck, you are so good at that." Said Harry as Sarah milked his big cock. Sarah smirked to herself as she mused to herself.Yeah that's right, I still got it.By the time Harry's cock had finished it's episode there was a small pool of sticky goo in Sarah's hand. She gave Harry a smile and walked back to her chair and proceeded to lick up all of the cum.

"Un fucking believable, how could you possibly cum again after we milked so much out of you?" Doctor Travis asked in disbelief. "You are the single most incredible case I've ever seen." Harry was too busy trying to catch his breath to respond. Monica cut in.

"Sweetie you okay?" Harry nodded.

"Yeah, that was just a really intense one." Harry said causing Monica to nod and the doctor to become confused.

"Harry I have a question, when these episodes happen, you said it's like two or three squirts of cum?" Harry nodded. "Are these squirts quick like a normal orgasm or are they a little bit drawn out?" Harry had to pause and think about that one.

"Now that I think about it, they are a little drawn out, they are also super intense. Now sometimes on very rare occasions, like if I didn't jerk off the previous night I'll have a full length orgasm, like 7 or 8 squirts of cum, but really drawn out like all others. Those are the really intense episodes. I actually had one of those earlier today, in the hallway." Doctor Travis nodded in understanding and continued asking questions

"Have you ever seen what happens when you don't masturbate at all for a period longer than 24 hours?" Harry shook his head no. "Well, a week from now when you go on spring break, I want you to stop masturbating completely and weigh your condoms like I told you to do." Harry nodded apprehensively. "Also, when you do stop masturbating, no stroking your dick when you have an episode, that's cheating." Doctor Travis gave Harry a cheeky grin "I know that this means that you could go without a good orgasm for a couple of days. But if things take a turn for the worse, meaning you have pain, or the frequency is alarming, then just call my office and Sarah and I will come over and check it out, okay?" Harry nodded once again unsure of what that last sentence meant. The Doctor stood up, signaling to everybody that the appointment was over. Sarah handed Harry his clothes and everybody left so he could change. Monica followed Sarah to the desk and began the process of scheduling another appointment.

"Okay Monica so Doctor Travis said that she'd like to see your son back here in two weeks, is there any specific date and time you'd like to come in? Because she's open all day basically everyday." Monica furrows her brow.

"How do you guys stay open if she hardly ever sees patients?"

"Doctor Travis is the daughter of Rodger Travis, the billionaire tech mogul. He basically doesn't care about the price tag and pays to keep the lights on. From what I can gather, if she's happy then he doesn't care about the cost." Monica nodded in understanding and pulled out her phone to look at the calendar on her phone. After setting up Harry's next appointment Doctor Travis leaned against the front desk and spoke.

"Mrs. Partridge..." Monica interjects.

"Call me Monica, I have a feeling we all will be getting more acquainted in the near future." Sarah stood up and walked away, Doctor Travis continued

"Okay Monica, well I've got something personal to ask of you." Monica nodded "Well when it comes time for your son to stop masturbating, you'll need to basically follow him around everywhere, and I do meaneverywhere. Especially in the shower, all that alone time getting all soapy, it's a sure fire way to mess everything up. I know it's gonna be very uncomfortable, but I need this to be as definitive as possible and if he jerks off only one time then this whole experiment is useless." Monica blushed profusely.

"You want me to shower with him? That breaks so many social taboos it's unbelievable. What if somebody finds out? We'll be outcasts, shunned by society." Doctor Travis smiled as the woman in front of her ranted.

"Monica, nobody will find out and yes I know about the taboos, but you don't fool me. I can see it in your body language that you find Harry sexy as hell. Look me in the eye and tell me that you honestly can't do this." Monica looked down at her hands and twiddled her thumbs. "That's what I thought, Monica think of it this way. You don't have to strip for him, wear a bikini. Have fun with it, you get to spend a week gawking at a hunky 18 year old stud with a massive cock between his legs." Monica smiled to herself and nodded. The doctor continued. "Good then you'll do it and to be completely honest, it you find him sexually attractive who cares, what happens in your home is between you two." Monica nodded again.

"Yeah you're right, I'll have some fun with it. It's been so long since I've felt like this, I feel like I'm 25 again."

"Speaking of which how old are you anyways?" Doctor Travis asked Monica inquisitively.

"I'm 35 years old." Doctor Travis was stunned.

"Wow really? I thought you were a bit young but not 35." Monica smiled and replied.

"Thanks doc."

Meanwhile Harry was still standing in the exam room, he heard a knock on the door. Harry looked up as Sarah stuck her head in and looked at him. Harry had his shirt on and his pants around his ankles.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Sarah asked as she stepped into the room and shut the door.

"I don't have a condom, on the off chance I have an episode in the car I'd soil my pants without one." Sarah nodded her head and thought briefly.

"Okay, just wait right here." And just like that she was gone, leaving Harry standing in the middle of the room with his pants down wondering where she had gone off too. A moment later she returned with a condom in her hand. Sarah quickly tore the wrapper open and in an instant she had Harry's cock sheathed in rubber. Sarah gave Harry a couple of long sensual strokes leaving Harry breathless and red-faced. Then in the blink of an eye Sarah took her hand away and pulled up his pants. Seeing the hot and bothered look on the boys face made Sarah giggle.

"Sorry sweetie, I got a little carried away, we don't have enough time for that." Harry adjusted his crotch and spoke.

"These condoms seem a little big." Sarah laughed at that statement.

"Actually they're the right size for your cock. Your Mother needs to buy you bigger condoms, I suspect she's been buying the same ones for years and quite frankly they're just to small, even when you're flaccid." Harry nods in understanding. "Oh and I just wanted to tell you before you leave that you have the biggest cock I've ever seen. Now I know you won't believe me when I say that, but it's the honest truth. The only cock I've had that was bigger was that jumbo-sized dildo at that fucking machines shoot for Kink. That cock actually was too big, it was so big that it hurt; I was faking that whole orgasm. So like I said, this is the biggest real cock I've ever seen and If I wasn't working right now there is nothing I'd like to do more than impale myself on that beautiful cock of yours." Harry actually blushed; Sarah reached into her pocket and pulled out a pen. Sarah then grabbed Harry's hand and wrote on it.

"Here's my cell phone number, text me when you get into your car and then call me some time after spring break and I'll give you some...in house care." Sarah leaned in, kissed Harry on the cheek and winked at him. Harry got all nervous and looked down at his hands before watching Sarah's swaying ass as she left the room.

Meanwhile Monica and Doctor Travis were chatting idly.

"Here is my card Monica, if something is worrying you about Harry or if something is wrong, just call my cell and I'll pick up. Don't worry about the hour, I'll pick up anytime." Monica nodded and put the card in her purse. Sarah and Harry walked up at that exact moment. Monica turned to Harry and spoke.

"Ready to go, stud?" Harry gave his mother a stunned look. "Relax I'm just kidding; anyways I'll keep that in mind, Doctor Travis. Sarah it was nice to meet you." With that Harry and Monica moved towards the door.

"Hey Harry," Sarah called "Remember what we talked about." Sarah winked at Harry and then walked away. Harry and Monica left the office and walked down the hallway.

Monica leaned over to Harry and spoke as they continued to walk down the hallway.

"I gotta tell you sweetie, Sarah was totally into you." Harry gave his mother an embarrassed look. "Oh come on don't be like that. You and I both know that Sarah wanted more than just your penis." Harry looked around the hallway almost expecting to get in trouble.

"Mom stop." Harry pleaded quietly.

"What, it's true, she was totally into you. I mean I can see her phone number on your palm right now." Harry shoved his hand in his pocket almost as if that would make sure his mother never saw the writing on his hand.

12