My Trip to the Dungeon

Story Info
This story chronicles my visit to a Los Angeles dungeon.
7.1k words
4.03
23.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been wanting to visit one of the many dungeons in the Los Angeles area for a long time, and finally the time seemed right. I keep getting emails about one particular dungeon. They say that for $200 a person will get three Dommes for 2 hours, and they limit it to just 5 persons. It sounded good to me.

One of the problems is that since I'm married, it's not easy to arrange to be out from about 7pm until midnight. The party lasts from 8pm to 10pm...and then I need to drive home from Los Angeles. I needed to come up with a plan.

Since I'm an entertainer, I decided that I needed to claim a booking for that night, in Los Angeles. I perform often for private parties, especially in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills, and their parties usually run quite late. That would eliminate any worry. So, I put it on my calendar and contacted the dungeon. They said I was good...they had a couple others. I reserved for 8pm.

Unfortunately, I had to wear a tuxedo since I was allegedly performing for a party. To make things worse, we were having one of the heaviest rain storms in years. I dressed in formal wear and took off, fighting the rain and traffic.

My GPS said that I had arrived a couple hours later, but I didn't see it. Of course they didn't have a neon sign, but in this case, there was no signage whatsoever. I finally just parked in the approximate area and, grabbing my umbrella, I started checking addresses. I finally found it. It was a very non-descript entrance, nothing giving any indication of what went on behind the gated entrance. The tiny sign beside the door said to buzz, then wait. It went on to say that someone would be with me soon. So, I buzzed and then waited in the rain for about 10 minutes. I was beginning to think that they had canceled due to the rain when the door finally opened up. Standing in the door way was a beautiful woman who appeared to be about 25 years of age. She was dressed in the usual attire for women in that profession...lots of leather and skimpy clothing. I confirmed who I was with my ID, and she let me in. She led me to one of about 10 small rooms off the hallway and asked me to get comfortable. She said one of the dommes would be in soon to answer all my questions.

The room was tastefully furnished, and I proceeded to partially undress. I removed my jacket, shoes, socks and my shirt, leaving me just wearing my pants. I sat down to wait.

It wasn't long before a slightly older woman came into the room, without knocking. She was accompanied by another slightly younger woman, I'd say about 25 years of age. The older woman explained that the younger one was named "Trish" and this was her first night. For some reason, I found that tremendously exciting. I'm sure over time it all becomes rather ordinary for these women, but for her, it was all new. The older one sat down next to me on the couch. She asked me what I wanted, and I told her I wasn't sure, but I would try everything and anything. She smiled and asked me to finish undressing, then put on whatever I wanted to wear for the session. I told her I would prefer to wear nothing, and she said that was fine. She said someone would come to get me in a few minutes, and she left. I finished undressing and sat on the couch. The leather couch was suddenly very cold.

It was no more than about 10 minutes before there was a knock at my door. I got up and opened the door, resisting the urge to cover myself. I consider myself to be fairly good looking, in spite of my age. I watch my weight, maintaining myself between 180 and 185 pounds, and like to keep up a good tan. Although I spend much time out by the pool during the warmer months, I also visit my local tanning salon on a weekly basis. As a result, I had hopes that the woman would feel some sexual attraction to me, adding to the experience. I was disappointed when the older woman kept it all business as she gave me my final instructions.

"Once you step outside this room, you belong to myself and my girls. You will address as Mistress Nicole or Mistress...nothing else. You are not allowed to touch any of us in any way, unless invited. Since you chose not to decline any activities, I assume that you have no limits. If you do, and we have mis-understood, now would be the time to clarify that."

I thought a moment, then fearing the worst, I told them that I would not allow any kind of permanent marking, nor any dismemberment. I did not want to take home any indication that I had been there. I also would not participate sexually in any way with another male.

After making some notes, Mistress Nicole continued..."We can comply with your requests. Generally, unless requested, we don't leave any marks except redness on your behind. Beyond that, there is no sexual activity here during our sessions...that is, no oral, and no penile penetration. Lastly," she said to end the discussion, "it seems that you are the only one brave enough to show up in the rain. As a result, we can't ask you to interact with another slave."

This was the first time I had heard myself referred to as a "slave," and the connotations of the term made it clear that I would be in no position to dictate the rules of play. She continued...

"Lastly, should we impose any kind of punishment that you find yourself unable to withstand, you can always ask us to stop that punishment by using the safe word 'hurts.' We will then either stop that activity or lessen its severity. Should you choose to use the word again, we will completely cease that activity immediately." As she said that, she gave me a look as if to say "I hope you're not such a sissy as to rely upon such limitations.

"To wrap up, if you wish to stop at any time you need only say "STOP" and we will end the session. I will admit that seldom do all three dominatrix give our full attention to one slave for the full 2 hours. You may well find the experience beyond your ability to endure, and we understand that.

"Now, before we ask you to fully submit your entire body to us, do you have any further requests?"

I explained that I would be writing a journal about this experience and asked if someone could take a few photographs with my phone at suitable times, and she agreed.

"Now," she instructed, "it is time." With that said, she indicated for Trish to grab my wrists and pull them behind me, placing handcuffs on each one. Mistress Nicole then placed a collar around my neck and attached a leather leash of some kind. She then gave it a tug, indicating for me to follow. With Trish following behind (literally), I followed Mistress down a long, cold hallway away from the door through which I had entered just a short time ago.

The floor was cold, bare concrete, and the walls were unadorned, except for the industrial style lights suspended from the ceiling, giving the room a distinctive coldness, immediately causing me to experience a slight shiver. I had never felt quite so naked in my life, and for just a moment I experienced a sense of fear. I knew nothing about this place, and nobody from outside knew I was here. I was naked, exposed, and quite helpless. I had heard of people disappearing, never to be heard from again, and wondered, for just an instant, if this might be how it happens. I could feel the file rising within my throat, and I was almost tempted to end it now, assuming they would even let me do so.

We continued walking down what seemed to be an endless hallway until at last we arrived at a rather large, poorly lit room. All four walls held floor to ceiling mirrors, and in the center of the room, hanging from the ceiling, was a contraption consisting of straps and chains. It was to this device that I was led, leaving me standing directly beneath it. I could see that the chains traversed the ceiling to one of the walls, and they continued down the wall to some kind of crank. Someone, I assume it was Trish, removed the handcuffs, and Mistress Nicole dropped the leash to the floor. Trish moved around in front of me, and I was astonished to see that she was now as naked as I was. I felt a familiar tingle between my legs as I gazed hungrily at her slim body. As though she could read my thoughts, something that I assume would require little skill, she stepped away. She then returned with a blindfold and placed it over my eyes. I felt the closeness of her body as she checked the blindfold to insure that it fit properly.

Once again, I felt the by now familiar body of Trish against mine as she raised my left arm over my head, then attached some kind of leather strap around my wrist. It was hard to concentrate on what she was doing due to the way that she pressed her naked body against mine, seemingly unaware of the effect it was having on me. As I felt my cock quickly rise, I could sense a slight reaction from her body, as though she too found the situation arousing. I quickly remembered that this was her first night, although I could not be sure of that. Perhaps it was all part of the adventure...to leave me thinking of her as some sort of "virgin."

While I was lost in my thoughts, she raised my right arm and also attached that wrist to the leather strap. Once that was done, she stepped away from me. Blindfolded, naked, and fully restrained, I once again began to experience the mixed emotions of fear, arousal and anticipation. I was no longer cold, and in fact, I could feel sweat pooling on my chest and run down my belly.

I was jerked out of my thoughts as I felt the chains tighten slightly and my arms were pulled upward. I could hear the crank being turned and the sound of the chain winding around the roller. As it slowly turned, I could feel my arms being pulled tighter and tighter. As it reached the point where I could no longer bear it, I allowed myself to be raised up slightly on my toes. It was at that point that the crank stopped turning. I sensed someone standing in front of me, and I thought for a moment it might be Trish again. That notion was dispelled when I heard Mistress Nicole speak to me.

"Ok, Slave, what name shall I call you?"

I answered with Steven.

"Then it will be either Steven or Slave Steven, or just Slave, depending on how I am feeling. How old did you say you were, Slave?"

"I am 61," I replied.

"You certainly don't look like you are 61. Very nice body." I could feel her run her hands up and down my chest, then further down my legs. "Hmmm...I see you like that. I see you still get hard, Slave. Do I arouse you, Slave?"

"Yes, Mistress, you do."

"You lie, Slave, and that will cost you. It is Trish who arouses you, isn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then don't lie to me...ever...do you hear?"

"Yes Mistress."

Suddenly I heard the swish before I felt the sting, but I was forced to let out a cry as the leather stung my behind and legs. I found myself dancing around to help withstand the pain.

"Please, Mistress, I'll tell the truth always."

"That's better, Slave. Hmmmm....I see you have a nice tan...and a nice tan line. What do you wear when you work on your tan?"

"I wear a pair of very small underwear by the pool."

"I can see that. Why bother to wear anything?"

"I have two story houses around me. Don't want to get into trouble."

"I see. That makes sense. If you could, would you get a full body tan?"

"Yes, Mistress, I would."

"Ok...I like that. My, you have a very hairy chest. What if I want to shave you?"

"I wouldn't want that, Mistress."

"Are you telling me what I can or cannot do with your body, Slave? I own you tonight. I can have Trish shave you completely, right now, and you can't do anything about it. Would you like her to shave you?"

I must admit that I felt myself so tempted. I knew it would be so arousing to be shaved by such an exquisitely beautiful girl, and sexy, but it might be hard to explain.

"No Mistress, I cannot allow that. I'm sorry," I reply.

"I'll take your request under consideration, but in the end, it's my decision. Did anyone tell you that you have very nice legs? How old are you again?"

"Thank you Mistress, I'm 61."

"I think you are attracted to Trish. I think I'm going to allow Trish to whip you. Would you like that, Slave?"

I respond that I think I would enjoy it.

"Then she can watch while I whip you, Slave."

I feel myself being pulled upward until I can barely make contact with the floor. Suddenly, I both hear and feel the sting of the leather flogger, its many leather straps biting my skin wherever they touch. Her attack is relentless, making contact with every part of me...my chest, back, legs. The greatest sting comes when she brings it down on my cock and balls, making me dance around on the floor, barely able to withstand the pain. This goes on for what seems to be an eternity before she stops.

Suddenly I feel soft hands caressing all the parts of my body that endured the lash, and that somehow makes it all worthwhile. With that, I resolve that I will gladly endure the punishment so that I may enjoy the reward.

"Just want to let you know, Slave, that we took several photos of you with your phone. They will provide you with interesting memories later."

I no longer fear for my life as I begin to enjoy the experience. The pain is almost unbearable, but when it stops, I find it was actually not unbearable, and when Trish offers reward, I decide that I would gladly endure much more pain. I will soon find good reason to question that decision as they release my arms and prepare me for the next room.

I can feel hands touching my head and the blindfold, and suddenly I can see once again. The room is much darker than it was when I first entered, which is a good thing considering I have been blindfolded for an indeterminate period of time. I can hear vehicles passing by behind the room, splashing in the puddles left by the torrential rain. As I listen, I can hear rain pummeling the metal vents on the roof. In spite of the coldness of the stark room, I find that I am still sweating...rivulets of sweat continue to run down my body, dripping from my cock and balls. I relish the brief respite from the punishment, but Mistress Nicole is approaching once again.

"Well, Slave, I trust you enjoyed the little gift Trish bestowed on your body. Tell me, you said you fantasize about being naked in public places. Do you consider this part of town to be a public place? Well, you will notice the shades on the wall...those windows open to the alley way behind our building. It is quite dark outside, but since it is dark in here, nobody can see in even with the shades open. Let me show you."

With that, she nods to Trish, who is still quite naked, and Trish opens the shades. I can barely make out the distant lights from the alley while I see the intermittent car splash through the alley.

"Now, trust me when I tell you that with the lights on, everyone out there can see in quite vividly." With that, she nods again to Trish who flips the switch, allowing the industrial strength ceiling lights to bath the room in brilliant light, and I am aware that anyone outside can now see me...naked...suspended from the ceiling. Mistress Nicole approaches again and begins to whip me again, and I no longer watch the open windows as the sting causes me to dance around in circles, trying to cause the lash to land anywhere but my crotch. Thankfully, she soon stops and Trish again lowers the shades. With that, I hear and fell the crank turning, lowering my body until I can firmly place my feet on the cold floor. Quickly I find my arms again at my sides, and Trish again brings her body close to mine as she unclips the chains from my wrist restraints. She then takes the leash and leads me to another room. Looking around, I find this room pleasingly warm, both in furnishings and floor covering. On one wall is a sort of bed with various and assorted ropes and pullies. In the middle of the room is a small pummel horse, like in gymnastic competitions. On another wall is a floor to ceiling mirror. Everywhere I look I see hooks and eyes imbedded in the walls. To my left is a small table with an assortment of implements, some of which I could only guess how they might be used.

They leave me standing in the middle of this room while Trish begins to fondle my cock and balls. "C'mon Slave, let's keep it hard. We don't want it to escape what's yet to come. In spite of my apprehension, I find myself getting hard once again as I close my eyes and enjoy her touch. "OK, Slave, bend over this device and reach down...then grab the front legs." I bend over the pummel horse and lie down, then I reach out and take the bottom on the front legs in my hands. Trish comes close to my face as she bends over to attach my wrists to the hooks at the bottom of the device. She then lightly pushes me back along the top of the horse so that only my chest touches, and my behind is fully extended beyond the rear of the device. Trish then moves around behind me, and I feel, rather than see, her hand firmly grasp me between my legs and give it a jerk. "I want you to slide back, Slave, so that we can reach all of you."

I quickly push back as far as possible, feeling my behind fully unsupported and my wrists pulling sharply against the rstraints.

"There, now, isn't that better?" Trish asks.

I see no point in responding since it is clearly not better for me...and I can only imagine how I must look. Certainly not my finest moment. Suddenly I feel a burning slap on my naked behind, almost unbearable. I strain to look back to see what implement they might be using on me that can bring such pain. I see that it is a thick, narrow paddle-like implement, rounded on one side and flat on the other. It has holes drilled throughout, obviously designed to inflict the greatest amount of pain. Mercifully, Mistress directs the paddling to my buttocks, my thighs, and worst of all, my calves. At times, I reflect, the pain from the lash could be almost delicious, but this pain pushed me to the brink of tolerance. I tried to ignore it, to lose myself in the fantasy of the surroundings, but it was impossible. I was so tempted to cry out, to stop them, but I could not remember the correct word. I didn't want to say the wrong thing and end the session, but somehow I was certain there was something I could say to lessen the pain. I was near the point of telling them to stop and let me go when the beating stopped. I felt movement, then I felt someone caressing my raging skin with ice cubes. I felt multiple hands cooling every part of my bare skin, and I began to think that perhaps I could endure the pain.

I saw Trish at my side once again, and she was kneeling beside me, her hands caressing my now limp cock, urging it to grow once again, but even that was insufficient as it remained withdrawn deep within my body, fearful of attack. She did find my balls, and I found her touch a welcome one. Sadly, she quickly withdrew her hand and stood once again. I saw her step away and was replaced by Mistress Nicole, this time with a slender twig-like implement. I watched as she quickly flicked it at my bare behind, and while not unbearable, it stung. I'm not a masochist, and I certainly don't enjoy pain, but there was something oddly but deliciously sensuous about the way this device touched me, leaving a sting as a reminder of its touch. She expertly worked the tool up and down my legs and behind, followed by my back. From time to time she would reach down and expertly flick it at my fully exposed and vulnerable crotch, almost making me beg for more.

I had lost track of time, but all too soon she stepped away, then she returned. I could feel hands spreading the cheeks of my behind...accompanied by giggling and whispered comments. I felt something soft and round pressing at the tiny orifice, as though asking permission to enter. I felt a slap on my behind.

"Relax, Slave, this will not hurt...yet."

12