My Trip to the Mountains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,159 Followers

I place my mouth back over his cock and return to teasing and sucking. By the time I return to the head, Mike is in a fevered pitch and places his hands on my head to guide me on the action he needs to get off. I allow him to maneuver my head up and down over his cock and I use my tongue as much as possible to stimulate the sensitive underside of his cock head. He holds my mouth so just the head of his cock is there. He finds my hand and guides it to his cock while his other hand rests on my head, as if I had intentions to move it. He moves my head so that I am sucking and licking just the head and my hand is stroking the length of his tool. His breathing becomes erratic and his hips buck as he holds my head still allowing me to jerk the cum out of his cock into my waiting and willing mouth. After he releases my head, I make sure that there is not a drop that I missed. I then lay back on the floor on the bear skin rug in front of the fire.

Once his breathing returns to a more normal cadence, Mike takes the hint and moves down next to me. His hands trace around my tits, following the contours until he finds my hard nipples capping each one. His fingers gently move across each letting them stiffen to his touch despite the heat from the fire. As his hands trail and play with my tits his mouth moves until his lips touch my neck. Slow teasing kisses trail to my ears where he nibbles at the lobes starting a whole new sensation within my body. His kissing returns to my neck and he lets them fall where they may on his way to my stiff nipples, which he takes in his mouth one at a time, licking, and sucking, and nibbling on each one. His hand moves down softly caressing my thighs and running through the curly hair above a pussy that even he should be able to feel is hotter than the nearby fireplace.

He continues to tease my nipples, taking one, then the other in his mouth. His free hand plays with the one not in his mouth, keeping it hard and sensitive to his touch. His other hand begins to run along the spot where thigh turns to crotch and I feel my hips churning, trying to drive his fingers and hand closer to where I need attention, but I am denied that touch for the moment. It’s not until after soft moans escape my lips that he begins a slow and delicate trail of kisses from my breasts until he has positioned himself between my legs. I run my hands through his hair, urging him to lick my pussy, to allow me to cum from the touch of his tongue. But again, he teases. Kissing his way down my leg to my ankles and then back up the inside of my thigh. I shiver with anticipation as his kisses near my hot cunt, only to be rewarded with a puff of air as his lips pass slightly out of reach. His mouth mimics his actions as he kisses his way down my other leg and back up my thigh.

For a moment, I buck my hips as his mouth centers over my hot, wet pussy. A small spasm, not quite an orgasm, passes through my core as he places one sweet kiss on the lips of my pussy. His tongue moves from his mouth as he licks the outer edges of my pussy, causing me to breath in a most inconsistent pattern as I clutch at his head in a futile attempt to use his mouth for my pleasure as he used me. I can’t tell if he is enjoying torturing me this way, but I am on the verge of passing out from the need to cum. At last I feel as his tongue slithers from the bottom of my slit, teasing and tasting along the way. I can tell he purposely avoids my clit, but for the moment I am satisfied that he is tasting my juices and how hot I am for him. His hands are free to roam and they move from my thighs to my over sensitive nipples and back again. His tongue begins a slow assault on my pussy, pushing deep with each lash until his tongue can go no farther into my molten core. He withdraws his tongue and pushes it back in, fucking my pussy with his tongue. All too soon, he returns to licking and kissing my outer lips, leaving me panting and gasping, a plethora of non-verbal signals being sent to him, which he seems to ignore.

His hands reach my breasts again as his tongue starts at the bottom of my slit and works all the way up, licking me until he makes contact with my clit before quickly moving away. I am whimpering with need now and he takes pity as he covers my clit with his mouth and gently sucks and licks as his fingers pinch and pull at my nipples. Uncontrollably, my hips lift wildly off the bear skin rug. My hands hold tightly to his head. I refuse to let him up at this point. My whimpers become soft sobs, my soft sobs into a low scream as his carnal activities push me over, and my body succumbs to a gut wrenching orgasm.

He allows me to calm down before moving back and kissing and licking my breasts. Just as he started, he ends with sweet kisses to my neck and face. Half of my inner being is totally spent, while the other half has just begun. I reach over and find that eating my pussy is a natural Viagra for this man as my hand finds his hard cock.

“Think I could borrow this?” I ask.

“Hmm. What did you have in mind?”

“Well I got a place that thanks to you is really warm and wet. I bet he would like it there,” I tell him before rolling over and propping myself up on my hands and knees.

“Oh I see where your problem is,” he comments moving in behind me. “Right around here I think, maybe,” he comments teasing my pussy with the head of his cock.

“Don’t tease me. Fuck me. Put your cock in me and ride me for all you are worth. Fuck me until I pass out and then keep fucking me until I wake up full of your hot cum. Then fuck me again,” I urge him.

“You got it hot stuff,” he says as he rams his hard cock to the hilt in my pussy, starting an entirely new wave of orgasms that shake my core and ripple through my pussy.

“Oh that’s it baby, cum on my cock for me. Show me how much you love me fucking you,” he torments as he pulls his cock out until just the head is inside my pussy. With a grunt he pushes in as hard and as fast as he can, causing me to cum again. He grabs my hips and pounds my hot cunt with fast, steady strokes.

“Tell me what you want,” he hisses at me.

“I want you to cum. I need to feel your hot cum flood my cunt. Fill me up until I can’t take any more. Fuck me hard and fast. Make my hot pussy take all your fuck cream,” I grunt between strokes.

He slows a little and then pulls almost all the way out. Holding my hips, he shoves his hard cock deep into my wet pussy and as he grinds himself into my ass, I feel him begin to pulse as he unloads into me with a load groan. I cum one more time myself reveling from the sensation.

As he calms down he lets his cock slip from my cum filled pussy. He lays on the bear skin rug and I curl up next to him, wrapping both my legs around him leaving a wet trail of our combined cum on his hairy thigh as we fall asleep.

As the birds sing their morning song I waken to find my Ranger stud still next to me.

I lean over kissing his cheek and stroke his cock to hardness.

“You didn’t have anything special planned today, did you?” I ask as he wakes.

“I might. You plan on warming the river with a hot skinny dip later?”

Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,159 Followers
12