My Trip With Todd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After caressing me with his mouth and suckling my clit like a tiny baby bottle, another far more powerful orgasm rippled throughout every nerve in my body. Todd finally lifted his head and looked me right in the eyes. A big silly grin cutting through his sweet face. His lips were puffy and wet from my juices that clung to his chin.

“You taste as good as I imagined you would”, Todd leered at me. Todd’s still fierce erection pressed into my thigh, he rocked back and forth, massaging his rock hard prick, my body continuing to give him pleasure.

“I want more”, he told me. Climbing higher, over my body. Then he sank down next me. Do you know what I want? I like for you to climb on top of me........I like to look at you, while we're close, while I am inside of you and I’d like to suck on your nipples.”

“Oh, really?” I asked, provocatively, momentarily playing hard to get. Allowing him to push me aside and he insinuate himself beneath me. I froze a moment as another thought intruded. A pang of sanity. There was a reality I HAD to think about. I might joke about how old I felt, but the truth was.. I wasn’t TOO old. But, as if Todd had read my mind and he reached over to the nightstand and picked up a little square package by the night stand, tore it open one handed with his teeth (well I guess he might be old, too; but obliviously not too old or out of practice) and Todd had the condom on in the blink of an eye.

Then, tugging on me and pulling me over his hips, he told me directly, “ then I want you to ride me, real good.......just fuck the hell out of Charlie" .

“You got it Babe”.

And I did. I rode that cock like my very life depended on it. God, nothing felt better that Todd’s hard penis rubbing inside my body. He reached his long fingers down into my soft pubic hair and diddled on my still aroused clit. I was screaming as Todd arched his back and jacked his hips off the mattress and jammed his pulsating dick as deep as it would reach into my pussy. I was sooooooo terrific. With a hoarse shout, Todd’s body convulsed and I felt the additional heat as he erupted in my body.

I simply had no more energy to hold myself upright, and I lay bonelessly beside Todd’s warm, but sweaty body.

Todd draped his arm across my chest and rested his head against my forehead. He cuddled close against my entire left side and he whispered into my hair, “Boy, Charlie sure is a happy camper tonight”, as he gave me a butterfly kiss my cheek.

‘Charlie’, I thought, as I drifted off to super satisfied sleep. ‘Well, well, THAT is what he calls IT!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading this work. Please vote to indicate how much you enjoyed it, and send feedback if you can spare the time. Your votes and feedback are the only way I will know how much you enjoyed my effort, and furnish the only means to improve my writing. Feel free to Contact me ;-) and View my profile.

12