My True CFNM

Story Info
Caught naked by a young sexy woman.
1.2k words
3.48
155.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
titham
titham
3 Followers

It all started when Janie came to visit us most evenings.

She was my wife's brother's girlfriend, Janie was 18 tall slim and beautiful with lovely tanned skin.

We all got on well and teased and joked around a lot and for a laugh I sent away for a catalogue of skimpy underwear for men which everyone had a look at.

It didn't take me long to order a couple of pairs of very brief, briefs and soon when I arrived home from work the package had arrived.

My wife her brother and Janie were sitting chatting as usual as I unwrapped the briefs.

I held up a pair, they had a full back and just a pouch at the front and of course everyone laughed and I was dared to model them.

I went upstairs stripped off and put them on, I started to tremble, they were very brief and I wasn't sure if I had the nerve to show everyone.

Excitedly though I pulled them up as far as I could, took my shirt and went down to the room where they were and stood holding the shirt in front of me to pleas of, come on let us see.

I closed my eyes and dropped the shirt to howls of laughter; I can still feel my face burn with embarrassment.

When I calmed down a bit and felt a bit braver, I told them defiantly that I would stay like this for the rest of the evening, which I did.

As the evening went on and I became more relaxed the briefs gradually worked their way down until they just covered my dick, leaving my pubes on show, I even got up and walked out of the room and back a few times just to show off.

From then on, it became a daily routine for me to have a bath and then sit around wearing only the briefs, then, as I became more and more at ease I took it a stage further by wearing only a small towel around my waist.

I really enjoyed the feeling of sitting usually beside Janie almost naked, but showing nothing.

Then I couldn't believe my luck, Janie asked us one evening if she could stay with us for three months while her parents were abroad, oh yes!

This gave me the opportunity for more adventures, Janie would get up early in the mornings to get ready for work, so of course I'd get up too and join her for a morning cuppa, wearing just my briefs.

I'd sit beside her on the sofa chatting, usually my wife would stay in bed, so it was just the two of us, then I discovered that if I crossed my legs and lay back a little the briefs would slide down giving her a view of the root of my dick although I had no intention of taking it right out in front of her.

Some mornings I would oversleep and didn't hear her get up and leave for work, so I developed a little fantasy routine to have my compensatory buzz, which would put on a full show of my whole body for her to view.

I'd get out of bed naked have my morning pee and come downstairs with just a semi hard, which I reckoned made me appear not so small.

I'd stop outside the living room door and gaze out of the small window at the side as I opened the door with my back to it.

Then I'd slowly walk backwards turning sideways still gazing out of the window before slowly turning round facing the sofa where Janie always sat, this little fantasy always turned me on.

The thought of putting on this nude show for Janie was enough for me, I had no intention to ever do it for real.

One morning my wife had also come down, she passed a remark about my pubes on view being vulgar, so I promptly went and shaved them all off..

You've probably guessed that the inevitable happened though, a couple of mornings later I woke up disappointed that I'd overslept and missed my cuppa with Janie I got up and went through my little fantasy.

This time when I turned, there she was sitting in her usual place staring at my cock.

I was caught like a rabbit in the headlamps, I couldn't move, I didn't try to cover myself up.

Janie could have spoken or made a noise while I had my back to her, but she didn't, she wanted to look, so I stood there for what seemed like a long time, with Janie's eyes fixed on my hairless little dick.

I was trembling and eventually I looked down at my manhood hanging on full view, I felt the warm feeling that told me I was starting to get an erection.

I didn't want her to see the full size of my little specimen, so I put my hand on my knob and pulled it to the side, still letting her see but not the whole length.

After a couple of minutes I went and sat beside her putting a cushion on my lap to cover myself, I told her I thought she had left for work as usual and she explained that she had stayed later to meet a friend to walk with.

I noticed that she looked down as she spoke to me and when I looked too, I saw that the cushion hadn't covered me fully, she had a full close up side view of my little stiffy.

The thing which surprised me was that she was so casual and not at all bothered or embarrassed.

I asked her if there was any tea left in the pot, she told me there was, I expected her to offer to bring me a cup but she didn't.

I was tempted to walk to the kitchen and back to get my tea and let her watch me again but I still felt embarrassed by my small hard dick.

After a while she moved over to the window to watch for her friend, she sat staring out of the window a few feet to my side as I got up and walked out behind her fetched my tea and returned.

I made no attempt to hide myself, I decided to let her have another look at my cock, if she wanted, but she didn't turn her head.

Once she'd left I went back to bed, I told my wife that I had accidentally walked in on Janie, she was shocked at first but soon wasn't bothered and I was so turned on that we had great sex there and then.

Janie never mentioned the show I'd given her, but every time she looks at me I get a warm feeling in my crotch as I wonder if she still sees me in her minds eye, naked in front of her. My wife's brother and Janie were married a couple of years later, more years have passed and we both have grown up kids.

Unfortunately Janie never returned the compliment by flashing me although I have often wondered if maybe she was a bit of an exhibitionist too.

I have seen her on occasions wearing low cut tops and very short skirts which did expose her boobs and knickers, oh!, she is lovely!!!

titham
titham
3 Followers