My Turn

Story Info
A couple's first experience.
1.2k words
3.83
43.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BP1978
BP1978
40 Followers

I hit the call end button and look over to my beautiful wife standing nervously next to the bed.

"He's in the lobby, he's coming up". The thought excites and terrifies me in equal measure.

I can see her breathing increase visibly, "Okay, you sure you want to go through with this?"

Her face echoes my mind. Lust and terror quarrel in my mind, lust wins.

"Yes, I want to watch you, you're the one spreading your legs, you sure?"

She grins a little too much, "Too late now!" I can tell she's nervous. I look at her, beautiful 5'11", size 12, 36DD and feel my cock twitch. She is dressed in sexy lingerie, which shows off her well shaped breasts, I have watched her get ready for tonight. Tonight she is going to fulfill my fantasy for me, she is going to let a stranger fuck her while I watch.

A knock at the door halts my reverie of her shapely form, he is here. "I love you" I say as I walk across the hotel room to open the door.

Thankfully he looks exactly like his profile, so no words are needed, we have arranged everything online after my wife chose him so I reach across to take my wife's hand and pass it over to him. His hand takes hers and I see her wedding ring covered by his grip.

I move over to the chair in the corner, stripping down to my underwear to watch. I do not have to wait long. As I sit, he pulls her to him and turns her head and kisses her neck. Her eyes look into mine and a feel a pang of jealousy, but as his ministrations continue she un-stiffens and leans into him. This sight makes my cock harden and lust wins again.

He quickly loses his clothes and I am surprised to see his online pictures do not do him justice, although not small my penis is substantially smaller than his impressive member. My wife's hands find his cock and her skills encourage him to grow, grabbing the condom on the bedside she barely manages to stretch the sheath over his impressive cock.

I am worried that my wife will be spooked by this, but as I watch him slowly undress my wife my heart beats faster. His hands caress her breasts just as she likes and he lowers his mouth to suck her nipples, a low moan escapes her mouth. This has two effects on me, another jealous spike, I can't believe I'm letting this happen, I should rush over and tear him off her. But if possible my cock gets harder, twitching and leaking pre cum as he finishes removing her lingerie, his hands running all over her and inside her crevices making more soft moans escape her mouth.

The strength of my erection start to cause me some discomfort as a shift my sitting position to make sure I miss nothing of what's coming next. They are by the hotel bed, passionately kissing, hands roaming over each other in an increasing frenzy. They fall into the bed and I can see her subconsciously shift her hips into a more accessible position. They continue to explore each other's bodies, until they stop and look into each other's eyes, he whispers something into my wife's ear. Her face suddenly gets nervous and she glances over to me, the silent question obvious to me, I nod in agreement.

I face gets more nervous as she quickly glances back at him and nods. As he reaches down to guide his penis into my wife, she looks back at me her face unreadable. We keep eye contact as he leans forward, his thick cock parting her lips and invading my wife's married pussy. Our eye contact is broken as her eyes roll back and she lets out a horny sigh. I nearly cum in my pants as she arches her back and starts making guttural noises, her head thrown back.

From my position I can see than he is thrusting deep into her, but he is still no where near fully inside. I silently will him to remember my online comments, how she likes to be fucked. I'm about to speak up when a deeper moan echoes from my wife's throats and I see he has started withdrawing to the point of escape and then forcefully driving himself back in. My wife's stretched pussy clings onto his cock on the backstroke and I can see she is loosing herself to the moment, all nerves and hesitation are gone as he thrusts deeper will every stroke.

I feel wetness on my shaft and for a moment I think I've cum, but realise it is just copious amounts of precum oozing out of me as I watch my wife of 16 years be violated by this young stud. As I continue to watch I see the telltale signs that she is going to cum soon, she has her legs wrap around him and I can see her pussy twitching around his large swollen member. The wet slapping sound of their bodies coming together gains pace and volume and her hands grasp his butt pulling him further into her as she has her first orgasm, her hole clamping hard on his cock and she nearly screams with the strength of the climax. I can see he is now fully inside her, balls deep and I am amazed she has managed to take him all. The front of my boxers are now soaking I am so turned on.

She is now thrusting hard back, looking into his eyes as she fucks him as hard as he is fucking her. I am completely forgotten as she uses her body to milk him with her tight grip. He arches his back and tries to penetrate deeper as the muscles in his butt clench and I know that for the first time in over a decade my wife is having a different man climax inside her, his cry confirms my thoughts as I hope the condom has survived their rutting. Seconds later my wife cries out herself as a second orgasm claims her.

They continue shallow thrusts as their spasms subside and lessen. They share a last kiss as he reaches down, gripping the condom in place as he withdraws, leaving my wife's pussy slightly gaping, a sight that causes my cock to twitch yet more. He rolls off the bed and struggles to get his clothes back on, I recognise his jelly legs and take pride in the he fact she has fucked him just as much as he has fucked her.

I stand, shake his hand as he buttons himself up and let him out, closing the door behind him. I turn to see my wife still flat on her back, legs wide open, breathing deeply. I go over to her, she has a almost fearful look on my face. I kiss her.

"You enjoyed that didn't you?" I ask.

"Yes, is that okay?" Her eyes search my face for a reaction.

"Very okay" I tell her as I slip my boxers off. "Are you sure?" I can tell she is worried about what happens now. To reassure her I reach between us and guide my desperate cock into her ready pussy, gliding all the way in, reclaiming her.

"My turn"

BP1978
BP1978
40 Followers