My Twentieth Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Much better!" she soothed as her hips grinded down onto my face. She pulled on the leash and told Gina to suck my cock. My moans of pleasure were muffled by Cheryl's bush as my little sister opened her wet mouth, taking in my red hot, swollen member. She was getting more talented then she was six months ago from her experience. She was sucking my cock almost like a pro. She worked her tongue and was vacuuming on the head. Cheryl continued whipping both of our tails. My butt was burning. I just kept eating her pussy as best I could. Cheryl tensed and groaned. I was soon drinking Cheryl's oozing juices as she came on my face.

Our cousin then positioned herself behind Gina and used the handle of the whip, which was shaped like a ten inch black cock, on my sister. First she pulled on the g-string until it tore right off of Gina's crotch. She then jammed the handle deep into Gina's already soaking wet box with one thrust. Cheryl fucked her hard with the dildo shaped handle and spanked her cheeks leaving red hand prints along with the welts from the whip on her ass. It was all too much for me as a wave came over me and I poured a fountain of cum into Gina's mouth. I shot what felt like at least a litre of cum, some of which she caught, but most ended up all over Gina's face and dripped from her chin. This angered Cheryl as she pulled the handle of the lash out of Gina's pussy and smacked me three times with it. "That's supposed to be mine," she claimed, She pulled Gina up to her face.

I watched intently as the two kissed with open mouths and tongues entwined, sharing the sperm between them. As they kissed passionately, Cheryl inserted the dildo back up into Gina's little snatch. One of Cheryl's fingers found it's way up my baby sister's bum. Gina moaned and kissed harder, pressing her tits against Cheryl's body. The sight was unbelievable. It was heaven. It was intoxicating. My cock had recovered and was fully erect again. After un-cuffing her, Cheryl pushed Gina away and told me to clean her face. I gratefully licked her face for about five minutes, eating my salty excess cum.

Next, Cheryl rolled me over and took off the glove on her right hand. Pulling out a tube of K-Y from her coat pocket she lubricated her fingers. I could anticipate what was going to happen and was very excited. As Gina began masturbating while on hands and knees with the lash hanging out of her pussy, I leaned forward and put my face in her butt, licking her pert little asshole. She loved it. As I licked her rectum my cousin gently inserted two fingers up my bum.

"Do you like that, fag?" Cheryl teased. "Is that how big your cock is? Huh? No, bigger?" With that she pushed in another finger. It stretched my hole. "Still not the same as your cock, is it?" With that she pushed her small finger in my bum, making it four in total. I continued tongue fucking my sister's sweet little asshole. Cheryl's greasy fingers pumped away at my sore ass. "I bet you can take my whole hand," she claimed as she guided her thumb inside and pushed her hand slowly all the way up into my anus. My tongue was half way up Gina's bum as my mind reeled in pleasure and pain. My rim contracted around Cheryl's wrist as she backed her fist out and then in again. This was a sensation I had never imagined. She pumped it faster and faster. She was deep, up past her wrist in my bowel. Cheryl fist fucked my ass to her own amazement as Gina was getting off finally on my tongue and the dildo handled whip. After fist fucking me for five to ten minutes, Cheryl finally pulled her hand out and screamed, "Fuck me right now!"

My ass felt so empty. I must have been gaping wide. Cheryl was on her back on the couch, legs spread wide, her pussy begging to be filled. I shoved my meat into her with one smooth stroke and immediately fucked her hard. She was wet as I fucked her frantically and with determination. Gina withdrew the whip handle from her pussy and came up behind us. Gina wound up and started whipping my already red ass. It bit into me hard. "Excellent!" Cheryl cried as she tensed up in orgasm, digging her nails into my shoulders. She latched onto my mouth with hers, kissing me hard. I continued to pound away at her snatch as her body quaked and shook. It was an amazing orgasm. "Oh, fuck ya!" Cheryl screamed as she bucked me and her right off of the couch and onto the floor.

After recovering she crawled back onto the couch, telling Gina to come to her. Gina buried her face in Cheryl's heaving cleavage, sucking her exposed nipples. I crawled up between my sister's legs and rubbed my slick cock in the crack of her bum. Cheryl winked at me and I took the hint. I pressed the head of cock into the opening of Gina's asshole. Leaning forward, I opened her sphincter muscle. It entered easily as my sister sighed heavenly. I was so happy that she loved anal. Cheryl took the whip from Gina and leaned over my sister's back to smack my sore ass some more. As Cheryl whipped me again, she instructed forcefully, "Fuck her ass!" Cheryl began rubbing Gina's clit with her fingers. Gina's reaction was instant. The moaning and screaming began.

"Yes, baby! Like that. Fuck yes. I love it up my ass. Fuck me, fuck me," cried Gina. Her verbal tirade blasted. She was so tight that it felt great. It was the most unbelievable sensation. I fucked her bum long and hard until I couldn't hold on any longer. I pumped another load of cum up my baby sister's hot ass. Her hips gyrated as I seen her and Cheryl kissing lovingly. I pulled out and dropped down and sucked my cum from her ass. Cheryl came down and helped me lick the cum from Gina's thighs and from my cock. She sucked it clean. We then all kissed, savouring all the flavours. We sucked each others tongues and kissed with mushy lips and wet faces.

Cheryl almost seemed to be falling out of character. Her emotions were coming through. "I love you both so much. I am so happy that we finally did this. I love you so fucking much," she tried to get out between kisses. We kept our circle of kisses going and Cheryl soon got back in control.

Cheryl rolled over and grabbed my head, pushed my face into her crack and pressed her bum against my hard tongue. "Stick that tongue up my asshole right now!" demanded my cousin. I got behind her and eagerly inserted my tongue up her magnificent backside. The two girls continued making out for a bit while I ate Cheryl's ass. Then she made Gina to lay down on her back on the floor. Cheryl crawled on top of her in a 69 position. Cheryl lowered her face to my sister's crotch and began licking her engorged clit. She also dropped her own pussy down onto Gina's waiting tongue which went straight up inside Cheryl's juicy hole. I kept my tongue up her butt through all her motions. Now my sister and I had our faces together down in Cheryl's crotch as we worshipped her two holes. We were really getting her off. I loved it. Her moans were muffled by Gina's pussy and Gina was likewise prevented from her usual volume with her face muffled. It was all hot enough to get me hard again for the third time. I admit that I was stroking myself back to full size.

Cheryl rode our tongues for a while then grabbed my hair and pulled me up. She kissed me hard and said, "Come on bitch, fuck it! If you think you can?" No problem. I pushed my rejuvenated pole against her back door. She let out a long moan as it went all the way in. Cheryl bit her bottom lip. "Do it!" she continued.

I was amazed at her versatility. Her ass was so hot. I fucked faster and faster. I pulled at Cheryl's hips and she pushed her bum back at me. I couldn't believe I was fucking her bum while my sister ate her pussy and she was loving it a lot. I was enjoying it immensely too. Cheryl lowered her mouth back down to Gina's fidgety pussy and began sucking her clit. That, and the fact that my sister had a close up view of my long, wide shaft as it stroked Cheryl's asshole, made her buck and moan under Cheryl in an intense orgasm. That started setting off Cheryl as she tensed and vibrated. Cheryl screamed as she came. Her orgasm was intense and long. Soon I was coming too and shot yet another load of juice up Cheryl's bum. I rolled off in exhaustion. My dick was spent and my ass was raw and red. The girls looked as if they had been through a war. They could barely sit down but had sheepish grins on their faces. "Did you enjoy your birthday present?" Cheryl asked. I was speechless. I smiled and nodded my approval.

"That was one of the sickest, most depraved things I had ever done and I loved it, thank you," I answered.

Epilogue:

It was the second to last week of August when the phone call came. The policeman on the telephone confirmed my identity then broke the horrible news. The tractor trailer jackknifed in a rainstorm and rolled on top of their car. They would have been gone instantly, without much suffering. It was devastating. I had to go back to the city to take care of all the arrangements. It was a sad time for a long while.

Years later, not too long ago...a Toronto based business magazine was interviewing the CEO of the most prestigious and renown resorts in the Kawartha Lakes region. The woman being interviewed, who's first name was Cheryl, was a multi millionaire. For the interview she wore a smart peach coloured skirt suit. Even in her forties, she was a beautiful woman with sexy green eyes, shoulder length silver hair, and a devastating bombshell figure. Most people would describe her as a cougar. Her resort was a recreation paradise. The hotel had housed A list celebrities and world leaders. It was also home to affordable, family recreation facilities. It was the most popular getaway destination in Ontario. Property values were higher there than in the big cities. Cheryl had got her foot in the door back in 1985, buying up property at cheap prices before the boom. She had some money of her own but the majority of the money came from her cousins who inherited a lot of their fortune from their deceased parents and the accompanying settlement from their auto accident. They inherited the main property where they used to run a tiny marina on the Lake. The cottage that they inherited still stands not far from the main resort although it has been upgraded considerably and expander since then. The owners still live in it but keep mostly to themselves and allow Cheryl to take care of all the business. The reporter asked how they managed to keep it a family business without any complications for so long. With a wry grin, she told the reporter, "Above all else, family comes first."

The End

Copywrite 2013, Mary-Margret Callahan