My Twin Brother Ch. 07-09

Story Info
My love for Pete grows but there is a surprise . . .
5.1k words
4.5
30.8k
25

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomtom45
tomtom45
140 Followers

(Cate's story of a year in her life) IMPORTANT

This is the continuation of an earlier story that I have now edited. So it follows on here from the re-written chapters

The originals were posted as:

My Twin Brother Chapters 01-03

My Twin Brother Chapters 04-06

There are now 13 chapters, with 2 new posts.

I'd also like to point out that this story is written by an Australian, about life in Australia and it is written using Australian/English spelling, grammar and terminology.

I would welcome your comments, good and bad and of course your votes! Thanks for reading . . .

Chapter 7

And we did! I didn't count but I think we made love 5 or 6 more times that night and the next morning. We didn't sleep much. When I was asleep, Pete was awake and couldn't help himself in caressing me and doing things that brought me awake with delicious feelings. Then he fell asleep and I reciprocated. Pete later told me that waking with me sucking his penis was the best awakening of his life!

We returned to Sydney and as we walked off the plane and into the terminal, we gradually moved apart. Our hands touched less and less until we were safely in the taxi on the way home when they hungrily entwined again. It was as if Sydney, our hometown where we knew lots of people and people knew us, was ready to point the finger at us. I felt anxious and I knew Pete did too.

Mum & Dad were at work when we got home and Pete and I both went to our rooms and unpacked in silence, with our thoughts bouncing all over the place. I sat on my bed and thought about our situation. My door was open as was Pete's and I knew he was doing the same.

At the same instant I called "Pete!", he called out "Cate". We both laughed and that broke the tension. Pete raced to my room and virtually dived on me, pinning me to my bed, smothering me with kisses and hugging me so hard I couldn't breath! I didn't care; I'd happily die in my brother's arms.

Realising that I was having difficulty breathing, Pete flipped us over in one acrobatic movement so I was on top, kissing his neck. Pete had the sundress I was wearing way up my back and his hands inside my knickers, squeezing my bum. I could feel his erection pressing against my tummy so I slid my hands between us and stroked Pete through his jeans.

"Cate, I want you so much!" Pete almost sobbed and began pushing my knickers down. I sat up, somehow extricated myself from my knickers and pulled my dress off over my head. I was naked in seconds and chided Pete for being overdressed.

I helped with his t-shirt, undid his belt and pulled his zipper down. Jack sprang out at me, looking very ready for action. Pete lifted me and plonked me down right onto him. I was so wet and ready he slid right in to the hilt. No foreplay, just urgent fucking. It felt wonderful to have him in me again and I squirmed down to be sure that he was in as far as possible. I stopped and moved my feet up so they were either side of Pete's hips. Then I used my leg muscles to raise up and drop back onto him, setting up a bouncing motion that Pete reciprocated to. We were so urgent. So high on the sex. So into each other and our own bodies. I wanted Pete to come in me and Pete was using his thumb to help me but he kept losing contact I was bouncing so fast.

Along one side of my bedroom is my wardrobe with big sliding mirror doors. I looked to my left and saw us like a porno movie. Was that really me, bouncing up and down on my brother? Were they my breasts that bounced with erect nipples? Was that me biting my lip in agonizing expectation of my soon to come orgasm?

I bounced higher and could just see Pete's penis under my thighs as it drove up into me. From nowhere words I had never vocalised came to mind. He was "fucking" my "cunt", my "pussy" with his "dick", his "prick". I wanted to say these words as if they would somehow help me reach my orgasm quicker. I felt decadent, even slutty.

But at that moment, Pete lifted his pelvis off the bed and pushed up into me as he cried out some guttural sounds. I felt his semen shoot up into me. Strange that I could feel this in such detail. I felt each spurt and the heat of it. Is it always like this I wondered? But I hadn't come yet and I so desperately wanted to come. Pete had collapsed back onto the bed and was gasping for breath. But he was still hard and I relished the feeling as his warm fluid made for extra slipperiness. Pete was done, so I had to help myself and my fingers were a blur as I teased my waiting orgasm out of my throbbing clitoris. It was huge and I collapsed down onto Pete with aching legs and a sigh of contentment. I realized that Pete still had his jeans on!

"Oh dear, my bed is virginal no more . . . " I sighed into Pete's neck.

"But mine still is!" replied Pete.

Kissing Pete's lips, eyes and neck in rotation I purred: "We might . . . have to . . . do something . . . about that!"

Pete feigned to move towards his bedroom but I held onto him telling him that there was no way we could have a repeat performance for at least . . . 10 minutes!

My doona cover was a cummy mess and I wondered how I could hide this from my Mum if she were to come into my room. Necessity makes us very inventive I thought as I turned the doona over. That night as I got into bed it was strangely exciting to feel the still wet and slightly sticky bedding on my legs. I brought myself to a quick and very satisfying end to the day and was asleep before my pulse returned to normal.

Chapter 8

The next few weeks were ridiculously busy as we prepared to start the next phase of our lives at University. We were both successful in getting into our first choices at Sydney University, with Pete enrolling for his first year of Law and me for my first year of Medicine. Orientation week was fun and we caught up with quite a few friends from school. But it left us under no illusion as to what we were in for if we were serious about our futures -- work, work and more work!

Pete and I realized that it wasn't going to work sharing a car and as a reward, the old Mazda went and 2 shiny new ones arrived, courtesy of our wonderful Mum and Dad, one for each of us. They are identical except for sequential number plates. So, the twins now have twin cars! We decided that who ever left first would take the one that was easiest to get out of our now overflowing garage/driveway.

Our desires didn't change and every few days we found time to get together and fuck each other's brains out! Language at University was so much more descriptive than at school and we both started using "fuck" as an expression of surprise, amazement, awesomeness and pretty much everything else. Pete even accidentally said this in front of Mum in the kitchen as he talked to me about my workload. Then he apologised profusely to Mum who laughed it off saying "I've heard it all before . . ."

Suddenly we were adults with a mind of our own, in charge of our own destiny and lives.

One Saturday morning as we ate breakfast in the kitchen and planned our weekend study requirements, Mum asked about our social lives, our friends, any boyfriends, girlfriends on the scene and even hinted at a party.

We both said that we didn't have much time for anything but our mounting assignments and end of term exams which were rumoured as the start of weeding out anyone who couldn't hack the mustard. But we knew that Mum thought it strange that we hadn't mentioned anyone we were even vaguely interested in. There were heaps of guys that I knew I should be attracted to and I suspected Pete was having to belt the girls away with a stick, as he was the hunkiest guy at Uni as far as I was concerned. His hair was longer and he planned to let it grow and he often didn't shave for a week or so making him look even sexier. He was maturing and I noticed his body hair was thickening and darkening a bit. His curly chest hair was becoming a turn-on for me and I found that I could grab hold of him by his short-and-curlies either side of Jack! Pete protested but I knew he was turned on me doing this and pulling him towards where I wanted his penis to be!

My pubes had grown back since my Brazillian before we went to Melbourne but I kept everything trimmed and neat. I couldn't afford another full waxing but had a bikini-line every now and then although I hadn't had a bikini on since the summer holidays. Too much work for the beach!

Friday mornings became our time to spend together, pretty much as soon as we had the house to ourselves. We both had until noon before we had to be at Uni. We fucked, mostly in Pete's room and sometimes managed several orgasms before we showered together and left for Uni. On that day we usually went together in one of our cars as we finished at the same time and could come home together. We held hands and caressed each other as we drove and we talked, about our work, friends we were making and where our lives were going. I think we both avoided "the future" and what would become of us. We both know that as much as we love each other, we can't marry, have kids or be a couple in any society that knows us. So we avoided the subject and lived for what we had now.

The old saying "Practice makes Perfect" applies to many things, including making love and the more we did it the better it became. Pete came to know my body and what works for me very well and I certainly learned much about Pete, how to turn him on with just a look, how to give him orgasms that shook the earth and how to make him wait for them! He learned to bring me to the point of my climax and keep me there until I could stand it no longer. It was delicious sex.

We experimented with different positions, found ways to tease each other till we laughed and cried and kept each other satisfied, sexually and in our lives generally. We were both working hard and efficiently and whilst we couldn't really help each other with our subjects being so different, we worked together to push ourselves to achieve the results we were after. Distinctions were our goals and we were both at the top end of our year by the time winter arrived. Not that winter in Sydney is a real winter, but it made us think of snuggling in a warm bed and we did this regularly when our schedules permitted.

One day we sat at each end of my bed with books stewn around and our legs entwined under my doona. Our feet began to play and soon Pete was using his foot and particularly his big toe to tease Gina. He was succeeding and I lay back on my pillows as he made me wet and slippery, rubbing my clit and teasing my hole. It was unreal as Pete looked at me from afar -- at the other end of my bed. He watched me, and I watched him, watching me. He saw me play with my breasts and tweak my nipples. He saw me bite my lip. He saw my sharp intake of breath and heard my urgent sounds. He read my urgency but smiled and eased off my clit, making me wait and building my need to come.

I grabbed his foot and pulled it into Gina as he furiously wiggled his big toe around my clit. It all felt so decadent and like it was another person doing this to me whilst I watched Pete from afar. My orgasm was huge and it took me some time to be able to move. I felt so languid and ready to sleep.

But I knew Pete needed a return favour and snaked my feet towards him, running them up and down the inside of his thighs and lightly brushing his balls and up his tummy. Then I turned my feet in and made a smooth groove for Jack. By lifting my feet up I created a perfect artificial vagina, in which I could vary the pressure on Jack. Suddenly Peter leapt up and with his bouncing cock, ran to his room calling "Wait . . .". He returned seconds later with his trusty bottle of oil. We resumed our position and Pete drizzled some of his magic oil down between my feet. Suddenly it felt so sexy and exciting. Now I watched Pete as he watched what I was doing to him. He was enthralled and I found that there were so many ways I could work his penis with my toes, the soles of my feet and even my heels. My oily toes found their way down under his balls to caress his perineum but the underside of my insteps together around his cock really did it for Pete and I brought him to a shuddering orgasm with his semen spurting up to his hairy chest.

Pete had begun playing rugby with the University Rugby Club and now he was training 2 nights a week and playing on Saturdays. It suited him and his fitness improved dramatically. He didn't want me to come to watch their trial games but once the season started and they were playing competition games, I went along to watch a home game. Pete was playing "Colts" for Under 20's and started in 3rd grade. But after 2 games he was in 2nd Grade and even got on for 10 minutes in 1st Grade in his third game of the season.

Later in the year Pete was selected in the Uni team to play at Inter-Varsity in Brisbane. He trained harder and suddenly our dinner table conversation was dominated by rugby talk as our Dad had also played at School and University. Saturdays became a family event as even Mum took an interest. We began introducing our parents to friends and they met the parents of other players. There was always a big "after match function" with plenty of beer and hilarity, including the famous inter-club "boat race" which is a team drinking race.

I watched and enjoyed the friendly atmosphere, the tradition and meeting Pete's teammates. There were plenty of girls too! It seemed that Pete was right, the rugby boys got to choose from a bevy of beauties, many of them obviously looking to hook-up with a rugby star. Pete came in for his share of attention from the female entourage but it was all a bit of fun it seemed.

The morning before Pete left for InterVarsity, I heard him packing and went down to the kitchen to get some breakfast. Pete came in as I was washing up at the sink. He came up behind me, lifted my nightie and ran his hands up my front to cup my breasts, declaring that in his next life he wanted to be a bra! We joked about him being a bra for and old pair of saggy tits, so he adjusted his reincarnation to specifically being my bra!

I could feel Jack through his PJ's, growing against my bum crack and he began to force my legs apart with his knee. I turned and with wet hands pulled him to me while I whispered how much I was going to miss him . . . and Jack.

"Let's go up to my room." I said somewhat urgently. But Pete picked me up and sat me on the kitchen table, fortunately a huge sturdy timber bench. He pulled my nightie off and somehow his PJ pants were gone. Pete laid me back on the table with my hips right on the edge. My legs were either side of him and Jack was now on my tummy as Pete's thumbs opened me and spread my wetness. Then he placed the tip of his penis right where it needed to be and oh so slowly pushed into me. It was so delicious and exciting to be fucked on the kitchen table! The height of the table seemed just right so Pete could rock forward and back into me.

My legs spread wider and I held onto Pete's arms to pull myself closer onto him. Oh, I wanted him deep in me. I could feel the tip of Jack touching my cervix and it felt like he had never been so far into me. My legs were now up and out as far as they could go and without losing my grip on Pete's upper arms, I hooked my arms through the back of my knees. I was as open to him as possible and I heard myself urge Pete to fuck me harder. I gripped the end of the table and hung on. Pete took a breast in each hand as he upped the tempo and power. The whole huge French Oak table, with me on it began to move across the kitchen floor.

Pete's orgasm was huge and I felt his hot seed spurt into me. He collapsed onto me as I made strange mewing sounds that told Pete I hadn't reached my climax yet. He slid back down my body and his still hard penis made a pop sound as it left me. Pete was now on his knees and I cried out as his whole open mouth engulfed my swollen sex, his tongue lashing my clit immediately. Then he worked a finger between his lips and by labia and stroked that spot up inside that just drove me wild. I thrashed about and held on to Pete's hair, pulling him hard against me. My orgasm was just there, just waiting, when Pete without warning thrust another finger into my anus. Our juices had run down and there was no shortage of lubrication so his finger went straight in. Pete had never done this before and it took me by total surprise. I think I screamed but then it was like I lost all feeling in my body except for where I was connected to Pete. There was no sound. I stopped breathing and a massive orgasm took over my body from head to toe. It went on and on and then . . . nothing.

"Cate! Cate!" someone called from a long way away. Then I realized it was Pete and that I should answer him. I felt the hard table under my back and I was aware of my legs dangling off the end. My focus returned and Pete's anxious face peered down at me.

"Are you OK?" he kept saying. I think I nodded as Pete picked me up and carried me upstairs and laid me on my bed. I was floating but I could still feel this intense sensitivity in my vaginal area . . . up inside, in my labia, my clitoris and . . . my anus. It was some time before I could talk.

"What did you do to me my beautiful boy? How did that happen? Did I pass out? Oh Pete, hold me . . ."

Pete knelt over me and crushed me to him.

"I didn't hurt you? I thought I had done something to you . . ."

"Oh, you did!" I said with a giggle in my voice. That broke the tension and I felt Pete relax.

I moved to get up but Pete held me down.

"Gotta clean up. Put the table back where it was" I said.

"I'll do it." Said Pete. "You stay here."

I heard him downstairs and slowly I got up and went after him. I leaned against the doorway and watched Pete clean up the evidence of our massive kitchen fuck. Our combined juices adorned the table and the tiled floor. Pete looked up and saw me. He grinned and wiped at the table, satisfied with his cleaning efforts. I'll do it again later I thought!

"Shower my little girl!" he said and took my hand to climb the stairs.

Pete left around 11 am and I tried to get ready to head to an Anatomy session in the lab. I felt lonely and panic gripped me. Five days without Pete!

Mum & Dad took me out to dinner that night to one of our favourite Italian Restaurants and we had a divine meal. But it felt so strange without Pete. Tomorrow was the last day of the semester and apart from going in to submit a term paper I had been refining, I was done for a few days until I needed to start preparing for the final semester of my first year of Medicine.

Chapter 9

Pete called several times. They had won their pool games and were in the final against Queensland. He said he'd call later when we could talk. He didn't call and after waiting till 11 pm, I decided it was too late to call him. Night before the final I guessed he'd fallen asleep.

But I started thinking about us, and where we were going with our relationship. I thought about how much I love Pete. I thought about the sex and how much I love it. Maybe this was all about the sex I mused. Maybe we love each other like a normal sister and brother but we allowed sex into our lives and that has made us much closer than we should be as siblings.

What if we had each met someone else to love and enjoy sex with? But, it couldn't be as good could it, as nobody could be as close as twins. We even know what the other is thinking!

Maybe it was just a case of pure lust that we both suffered from and we were just "convenient" to each other.

tomtom45
tomtom45
140 Followers
12