My Twincest Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
A quick and kinky twincest fantasy!
1.4k words
3.91
53.3k
24
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbieLez
BarbieLez
389 Followers

Author's Note 1: These short fantasies started off as weekly mini-stories for my readers, but the newsletter was shut down because autoresponders do not accept adult content. I thus decided to publish these fantasies for free for my readers to enjoy. It is meant to entertain, so please do not leave hateful comments if everything is not perfect. I am only human after all.

Author's Note 2: This is a sequel to "My Twin Fantasy" and "My Return of the Twins Fantasy" (also published on Literotica). For full enjoyment, please read part one and two first.

Have you ever had one of those fantasies? You know, the ones that feel so real you begin to wonder if you are actually imagining them? Well, I do... because I have them all the time! Sometimes, they turn into a story, but mostly they remain trapped inside my brain. That is, until now...

I was standing on the porch, staring at a door I had never before seen. Taking a deep breath for courage, I reached out and knocked.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

As I waited for the residents of the dwelling to come answer, I thought back to what had led me there. It had all started a few days ago. I was walking down the street when I heard someone call my name. I turned toward the sound, only to discover the speaker was actually two people; two hot, sexy twin sisters! I instantly recognized them as my roommate's friends (see "My Twin Fantasy" and "My Return of the Twins Fantasy" for full details). As soon as I saw them, I felt myself grow wet with arousal, but I managed to keep the fantasy that was building within me from taking over. I managed to keep it at bay when they hurried over to me. I even managed to stay fully alert when they asked me to join them for lunch—a lunch where I was invited to a dinner they were hosting at their place a few days later. But when the door swung open to reveal the gorgeous twins, I instantly knew keeping my surprisingly high level of arousal contained would be impossible.

"Come in," offered the twins as one as they stepped aside and gestured for me to join them inside. Struggling to keep my arousal in check at the sight of the surprisingly skimpily dressed twins, I did as told.

"Where are the others?" I asked after I was led into an oddly empty living room. When I had been invited to a dinner, I had assumed it was some sort of dinner party. And that meant there had to be other invitees. Unless...

"Am I the only one they invited?" I wondered.

"What others?" asked one of the twins, proving my theory correct; I was the only one they had invited.

"Never mind," I muttered as I felt my arousal level skyrocket. Though I did not want to get ahead of myself, there was only one reason I could think of for why they had invited only me to their special dinner. But that was as far as I got before one of the twins soon excused herself to go to the bathroom. The remaining twin and I decided to take a seat on the couch as we waited. I considered making small talk, but never got that far. Mere seconds after resting my barely covered behind on the couch, I felt the familiar sensation of a fantasy growing within me. Moments later, reality faded and the fantasy began.

"Should I play it safe or just go for it?" wondered the fantasy me as she glanced sideways at the hot twin sitting beside her. "Go for it!" was the simple answer. And that was exactly what I did.

"Come here, sexy," I said as I pulled her in for a long, passionate kiss. At first, she remained frozen in place. But as I explored her oral cavity's every nook and cranny, she was unable to keep from reciprocating my eager tongue strokes.

"Mmmmm!" we moaned in unison as our tongues danced around in each other's mouths. Though the make out session lasted well over a minute, it felt like it came to an end mere seconds after it had begun. Fortunately, that was the least of my concerns. By then, the twin had gotten over the surprise of the unexpected kiss and, apparently hornier than ever before, literally ripped my clothes off. Moments later, I sat there, fully nude as my eager lover wrapped her lips around one of my nipples.

"Oh yes!" I moaned as I felt a shiver of arousal run down my spine. Encouraged, the twin used her tongue, lips and teeth—as well as her obvious years of experience—to make my nipples harder than ever before. By the time she finally pulled away, I was so turned on that I almost climaxed then and there. Fortunately, she had time to drop to her knees and shove her face between my thighs.

"FUCK!" I moaned loudly as I felt her tongue slither past my labia. Apparently encouraged by such an enthusiastic cry—or by my cunt's impressive wetness, the horny teen started thrusting her tongue in and out of me with increasing speed and depth. Before long, I was releasing powerful moan after powerful moan. Unfortunately, they soon came to an abrupt halt when I felt my lover's tongue leave my poon.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a mixture of shock and anger.

"You'll see," she said as she reached for her purse, which had been resting atop the coffee table that entire time. Rummaging through it for a second, she soon pulled out something that brought a smile to my lips.

"Do you always carry that around?" I asked as I eyed the surprisingly large vibrator the twin held in her hand.

A few chuckles flowed past her lips.

"We both do," she explained, obviously referring to her sister.

"Better to have one and not need it..." I started.

She smiled and nodded.

"Exactly," she said. But that was the last word she spoke before getting back to work. Once again kneeling between my legs, she activated the vibrator and guided it to my pussy.

"OH GOD!" I moaned as I felt the tip slither past my lower lips. Moments later, it was deep inside me and forced my arousal level to skyrocket. Powerful moans started flowing past my lips as my lover thrust the toy in and out of me with great verve—and skill.

But as powerful and blissful as my moans were, they were nothing in comparison to the cries that started flowing past my lips when I felt something soft and wet against my asshole. Peering down, I realized the twin was now flicking her tongue back and forth against my anus while still thrusting the vibrator in and out of my pussy. The mere sight was enough to force the powerful orgasm that had been building within me to explode.

"FUUCCCKKKK!!!!!" I shrieked as felt myself climax. My pussy shook and shivered as my body convulsed. Though I was writhing around with great force, my lover somehow continued thrusting the toy in and out of me as her tongue kept on dancing across my asshole.

Unfortunately, my orgasm was soon cut short when I heard the twin speak. But I soon realized her tongue on my anus could only mean one thing; my lover had not spoken... her twin had!

"Oh fuck!" was my first thought as I was snapped back to reality. Glancing around, I realized my clothes were still intact and the twin I had thought to be zealously toying my pussy was seated on the couch beside me. I could not help but sigh as I realized it had all been a figment of my imagination. However, I soon forgot all about that when my brain finally processed the phrase that had snapped me back to reality.

"What are you doing?" had been the phrase spoken by the twin who had only just returned from the bathroom. She now stood in the doorframe, staring at her sister with a shocked expression.

"Was it really a fantasy?" I wondered, surprised by the twin's odd reaction. However, I knew all too well none of it had actually taken place.

"Then why is she freaking out?" I wondered as I stared at the newly arrived sister. Unfortunately, she appeared to be frozen in place and it did not seem likely that I would get an answer to my question in the next few seconds. Sighing, I lay back on the couch as I did my best to keep the mystery of it all from driving my insane. Fortunately, the answer was soon provided...

To be continued in Part 2...

BarbieLez
BarbieLez
389 Followers