My Twincest Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
A quick and kinky twincest fantasy!
2.2k words
4.08
22.5k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbieLez
BarbieLez
386 Followers

Author's Note 1: These short fantasies started off as weekly mini-stories for my readers, but the newsletter was shut down because autoresponders do not accept adult content. I thus decided to publish these fantasies for free for my readers to enjoy. It is meant to entertain, so please do not leave hateful comments if everything is not perfect. I am only human after all.

Author's Note 2: This is a sequel to "My Twin Fantasy", "My Return of the Twins Fantasy", "My Twincest Fantasy" and "My Twincest Fantasy (Part 2) (also published on Literotica). For full enjoyment, please read part one, two, three and four first.

Have you ever had one of those fantasies? You know, the ones that feel so real you begin to wonder if you are actually imagining them? Well, I do... because I have them all the time! Sometimes, they turn into a story, but mostly they remain trapped inside my brain. That is, until now...

"The lasagna's ready," suddenly said a voice, snapping me back to reality. Glancing around, I realized the sexually explicit events that had just been unfolding were nothing more than a fantasy. A surprisingly vivid fantasy, but a figment of my imagination nonetheless. I could not hold back a sigh as I peered around, only to find my skimpy outfit still clinging to my body and every trace of my recent orgasm absent. This, coupled with my fantasy lover's presence at my side—instead of between my legs—was enough to convince me I had effectively been snapped back to reality. Releasing yet another sigh, I felt my gaze travel across the living room. Moments later, I laid eyes upon the hot young woman who had so inconsiderably snapped me out of my intense sexual trance. Taking a few moments to look her up and down, my gaze then travelled back to the surprisingly identical young woman seated next to me on the couch. Of course, that was normal given the fact that the two women were in fact twins; identical twins! But that was all I had time to do before the newly arrived twin strode across the living room.

"It just needs a few minutes to cool," she added as she headed for the couch. Moments later, she took a seat. Like her sister, she sat surprisingly close and I soon felt her hand brush against my thigh.

"I don't think I'll last that long," I thought as I realized something. I was the ham in a twin sandwich! Though I was still incredibly horny from the two intense fantasies I had just experienced, it was not until I realized just how close the twins sat to me that I felt my already heightened level of arousal skyrocket. Powerful waves of arousal started washing over me as I felt yet another fantasy grow within me. The last thing I did before reality faded entirely was smile; I knew exactly what was about to happen and I was going to enjoy every single second of it. Or so I thought...

Mere seconds after the fantasy had begun, I got to work. Glancing at each twin in turn, I asked a simple question.

"Want to have sex?" was that question. But as soon as those words left my lips, I knew I had made a mistake. For you see, this fantasy was in fact a continuation of the previous two, which meant I had already had sex with each twin while the other was otherwise occupied. Fortunately for me, neither was aware of what had happened during their respective absences. Unfortunately, they were about to find out...

"Again?" asked the twins in unison upon hearing my offer.

Because they had spoken at the exact same time, it took the sisters a few seconds to understand what was happening. During this short delay, a look of total incomprehension deformed their traits. Unfortunately for me, their perplexity was only momentary; mere seconds later, their eyes widened in shock as they realized I had played them. Of course, I had not planned on fucking each sister while keeping the entire affair a secret. Unfortunately, that did not seem to matter to the twins. The look they soon shared told me they were not about to sit idly by.

"Uh-oh," was all I found to mutter as I realized punishment for my actions would undoubtedly follow. Sure enough, the twins soon got to their feet. I could not help but cringe as I realized I would probably not enjoy the punishment they had silently agreed upon. Fortunately, I was wrong. Unfortunately, I was only partly wrong.

"Whoa!" I could not help but gasp as I saw the twins pull each other in for a passionate kiss.

"Mmmmm!" they moaned in unison as they started making out passionately. Though the last time I had met the twins, I had experienced an incestuous fantasy involving the hot siblings, the two family members passionately making out before me were doing it for the first time all over again. That is the beauty of fantasies; they do not have to make sense, they just have to be hot! But back to the fantasy...

The two sisters passionately made out for almost a minute. I just sat there, watching in a mixture of confusion and arousal. Why were they kissing? Why were they not punishing me? But I was soon provided with an answer to that very question when the two siblings ripped each other's clothes off and started taking turns teasing each other's nipples. Acting on instinct, I let one of my hands travel down to my crotch and gently start massaging my labia.

"STOP!" yelled one of the twins. I was so surprised by the young woman's reaction that I yanked my hand from between my legs and peered up at her in confusion.

"Wh... what's wrong?" I stuttered.

"Did you really think we would let you off the hook that easily?" asked one of the twins.

"This is your punishment," added the other.

"What is?" I asked, totally confused. The incestuous sisters gave me a few seconds to think things over and it finally hit me; the aforementioned punishment was being forced to watch them have incestuous sex without being allowed to join in or masturbate.

"Can they really be that angry?" I wondered. Unfortunately for me, they were. The next few minutes were spent watching the two beautiful siblings make incestuous love to each other without being given even an instant to indulge the perverse desires that filled me. So I just sat there, forced to watch the twins passionately make out, take turns licking, sucking and biting each other's nipples, and massaging each other's firm behinds. On more than one occasion, I pleaded for the torture to stop, but always the answer was the same. No! By the time they forced two fingers into each other's cunts, I could no longer bear the constant teasing. Ignoring the warning I was given, I slipped a hand between my legs and started massaging my engorged labia. But the sensual massage was soon cut short when I was slapped across the face.

"What the..." I started as I peered up at the twin who had struck me, but was cut off before I could finish.

"We told you; no touching yourself!" she reminded me in a strict voice. I was so shocked by the slap that I nodded sheepishly and remained obedient for the rest of the show. My eyes stayed glued to the incestuous couple for the next few minutes, during which they started making out as they fervently finger-fucked each other's pussies. This went on until they finally climaxed. Their simultaneous orgasms sent cum flying in all directions and their moans echoed throughout the living room. Meanwhile, I did my best to keep from sliding my own fingers into my cunt and imitating the twins. I knew better.

After what felt like an eternity, the moans died down and, seemingly exhausted by their intense orgasms, the incestuous couple pulled apart and crashed down upon the couch. I glanced at each twin in turn and asked a question I hoped would not result in me being slapped again.

"Is the punishment over?" I asked.

"Not quite," said one of the twins once she and her sister had recovered from their orgasms. I considered protesting, but decided it was best to play along.

"Wait here," said the other sister as they both got to their feet and hurried out of the room.

"What are they doing?" I wondered as I waited for them to return. The answer was soon revealed when the incestuous siblings returned, each wearing a large strapon. A wide smile appeared upon my lips as I realized whatever the twins had planned involved me. If not, why would they have two strapons? But that was as far as I got before I was ordered to my knees.

"Yes mam," I muttered as I slid off the couch and landed on my knees. Moments later, the two siblings stood before me, their large "cocks" standing erect between their legs.

"Suck them!" they ordered in unison. I felt my smile widen as I leaned forward to obey. My lips parted and I forced the first toy past my lips, pushing on until the spear filled my entire mouth. Not wasting a second, I started bobbing my head back and forth, forcing the toy in and out of my mouth. But I knew it was just a matter of seconds before the other sister got jealous, so I switched cocks and kept on sucking. This went on for a bit before the twins decided I was able to accommodate both.

"MMM?!" I moaned as both shafts were forced in and out of my mouth at the same time. Before long, I started to choke, but that did not stop the horny siblings for jerking back and forth. It was not until tears filled my eyes that my forceful lovers finally pulled away.

"Stand!" instructed one of the twins. I did as told and soon felt my clothes being ripped from my body. Before long, I was fully naked.

"Sit down!" was the next order I received. Though still half blinded by tears, I managed to locate the couch. But before I could take a seat, two pairs of hands guided me to a specific spot on the couch and I was forced to sit atop one of the twins.

"Mmmmm!" I could not help but moan as I felt the large strapon being forced into my pussy.

"Oops," muttered the twin seated beneath me, "Wrong hole!"

Before I could even understand what she meant, I was forced back to my feet. Moments later, I was guided back into a seated position. Like before, the large toy was forced deep into me. But unlike before, it was forced into my asshole!

"MMM?!" I moaned in surprised as I felt the large toy slide deep into my rectum. Finally, the twin's comment made sense. I started wondering if the massive strapon being shoved deeper and deeper into my asshole was a good thing, but never managed to finish the though as I soon felt an identical spear being thrust into my pussy. By then, the tears had cleared from my eyes and I could clearly see what was happening. The twin seated beneath me had her "cock" shoved far up my asshole while her sister kneeled before me, forcing her own "dick" into my cunt.

"Mmmmm!" I could not help but moan as I felt my already high level of arousal skyrocket. But that was nothing compared to the sensation that enveloped me when the twins started jerking around, forcing both spears to dive in and out of my holes.

"Oh yes!"

"Oh god!"

"Oh fuck!"

My moans echoed throughout the living room as my two lovers pounded the shit out of me. I was still unsure why the twins considered this to be a punishment, but soon realized that did not matter; all that mattered was the intense feeling is provided me with. Well, that and the powerful orgasm that had started to grow within me.

"FUUCCCKKKK!!!!!" I soon shrieked at the top of my lungs as I felt myself climax. My pussy shook and shivered. Cum flowed up my vaginal canal. Lesbian sex toys were forced in and out of both my holes with surprising speed. The twins...

But that was as far as I got before a loud beeping sound snapped me back to reality. Glancing around, I realized I was still fully dressed and seated on the couch. The twins were also fully clothed and their two large strapons were nowhere to be seen. I sighed as I realized reality was nowhere as fun as fantasy. But I soon forgot all about that when I realized the beeping sound still persisted. It was not until one of the twins spoke that I finally understood what was happening.

"Ah!" she said, "That's the timer; the lasagna should be cool enough."

"Ready for dinner?" asked her sister as both twins got to their feet. Though food was the last thing I felt like eating—or should I say eating out, lol—I nodded and stood up. Following my hosts into the dining room, I got ready for the feast to come. As expected, the lasagna was delicious, but I had difficulty enjoying it as I spent the entire dinner struggling to keep my arousal in check. Still, I made it through the entire evening without doing something I would later regret. However, I have no idea if I will be able to keep my urges in check the next time I see the twins. I guess only time will tell...

BarbieLez
BarbieLez
386 Followers