My UK Adventure Pt. 02: First Time Dogging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was getting fucked by Phil, my head was hanging out the rear door. Dirk came over and made kneel up on my hands and lifted my head up. I still had his cum dripping off my chin. He told me to open my mouth because the boys were wanking to dump in it. I was thrilled to make horny boys cum. I knew they would be talking about me for a long time afterwards and I like being remembered that way. Soon I was sucking on this lad's small smelly cock. He came after a few minutes. Then another young man stood in front for me to suck off. He drenched my face with lots of yummy goo and I swallowed what I could. I kept my mouth open while another and another let loose of their spunk. I was still sucking on the last lad's cock, when Phil came. I thought I was now finished, once this last guy blew his spunk.

I sat up, took his cock in both hands and rubbed his skinning shaft as I sucked on his tip. I kept swirling my tongue around his head hoping he would finally explode. Then he did. Keeping my mouth open, I let him blast his jizz in it and on my face. When he finished, I had so much cum dripping off me. I smiled for the guy with his phone camera thinking I was done. Then I fell back in the van to lie down. I had cum dripping off my face and pussy at the same time.

The whole van was still moving in circles and I was enjoying my drunken sexual high, knowing I just made horny dudes cum. I felt very satisfied but still itched for sex.

Dirk jumped in the van and nicely said, "Kathryn you're not done yet. Olly needs to get fucked. So just think of you being his first. So what do you say?"

Sitting up, I smiled and said, "Sure! That would be cool. But how old is he? I don't want to get into trouble."

Dirk laughed and answered, "It doesn't matter. You're at a car park and not a school. So anything goes and he wants too." He laughed as he left.

Olly was coaxed in by the gang with his last step being a push. Then he closed the doors behind him. I motioned him over to sit next to me and we chatted. I had him touch my now drenched pussy and he liked that. Then I kissed him. Afterwards he admitted that I was the first girl he's kissed. I had him play with my boobs giving some instructions to what a girl likes. He was a good pupil, even when I took off his trousers and sucked on his cock. He came in my mouth very quickly, but I kept sucking on him until he became hard again. Then I pushed him on his back and didn't cover his throbbing cock. I figured since he was a virgin that he was safe. As I straddled him, he easily slid into my hot wanting hole and I started grinding on him. I made him open his eyes, look into mine and I could tell he was really enjoying it. I told him to play with my boobs as I fucked him. That just made him hornier. Suddenly, he began pumping up into me, like a guy who just lost control and wanted me. I came in a few minutes and he finally shot his spunk in me. I just love the feeling of a guy cuming in me. Then he was done.

As he was putting on his trousers, the back doors suddenly opened and two men, not one of the boys, stood looking in. One guy yelled back, "She's done with the boy."

As he was getting in he said, "Now it's time for a real bloke to shag you. I paid your man 50 quid for the pleasure of making you a strumpet before you go back to the states." Turning on the light inside of the van he continued, "Damn Sid, the bloke was right she is very fit. Look at her tits. Very fine! I'm going to enjoy shagging this tramp."

A voice from behind him answered, "Me too."

I looked back outside and saw Dirk smiling while mouthing to have fun. Olly was surrounded by his mates and asking him about his fuck with me. I didn't hear much because one of the guys told me to start sucking on him, while the other knelt in back of me and began rubbing my pussy. Then they pushed me on my back.

He had my legs spread wide apart, my knees bent and pushed up my body. I heard something ripping like a condom wrapper. Afterwards I felt him pushing his big covered cock into my drenched pussy. Olly's spunk poured out of me, as this huge guy pushed into me. Then he started a non-stop plunder of my hot box. As I moaned from being fuck hard, the other guys cock was in my mouth. I could hardly breathe but managed to enjoy both. Then they traded places. As I was enthusiastically enjoying their plundering, I heard others in back looking in. I didn't comprehend their comments about me being a hot trollop. All I could hear was lots of musical moaning and grunting from the three of us. With the guys taking turns in me made me cum with a few more wonderful orgasms. I was in heaven. When they finished, another guy came in to shag me and another. A few even did my ass.

I don't know how many guys fucked me. But after one guy finally finished I was becoming sick to my stomach, although I was feeling queasy when the last guy was doing me. I guess digesting a lot of semen and too much booze finally caught up to me. I turned to the side and upchucked.

The guy that was coming in yelled, "God Damit! The fucking whore just puked all over me. Fucking Bitch! Give me my quid back."

Dirk came in and I threw up again. He knelt next to me and rubbed my back and told me to get it out of my system. Then he told Phil to pack up. I felt the van start and we began to drive away. Dirk kept comforting me telling me it was okay and I should just relax. I fell asleep or was it passed out in his arms. At least I did enjoy most of my first dogging experience.

There is more to cum next time. Please write me and tell me what you think of my story. I do have a few photos of this dogging adventure, but I've never did see the video. I just hope that boy never posted it anywhere. Write me and I can send them too you

Kisses

Kathryn

12