My "Uncle" Caught Me in Pantyhose! Pt. 02

Story Info
My dad's best friend caught me in pantyhose!
4k words
4.53
79.4k
52

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHouston
JHouston
454 Followers

This story continues from: My "Uncle" Caught Me in Pantyhose! Pt. 01

https://www.literotica.com/s/my-uncle-caught-me-in-pantyhose-pt-01

I was excited at the idea of spending some time with Roberto and when the day finally came for him to pick me up, I was giddy with excitement.

As I sat on my chair in my room on the second floor, and looking out the window, I wondered - Will Roberto and I talk about my secret? Should I bring some things to wear, would he mind?

Roberto was the only person in the world (beside me, obviously) who knew my secret.

If you read Part 1, you know that he was staying over my house one day. I did not know he was there, and no one else was supposed to be home, so I put on my mom's pantyhose and walked around the house like that.

He caught me, and I was terrified that he would tell my parents and my life would end. But, instead of that, he was very supportive and even bought me sexy women's clothes so I could further explore my secret fantasy.

Roberto knows what it is like to have a kinky side that some people do not understand. I do not know exactly what his unique fantasies are, but, I think they have to do with getting rough and dominant in bed. I guess he has some sadistic tendencies, which is strange, because he is generally a sweet gentle man.

I love the things he bought me! Everything fit me so well, even the thigh high boots! He worked in retail in department stores at the mall when he was a teenager, so he is very knowledgeable about clothes and sizes.

It was summer. I had the house to myself in the mornings and afternoons, since my mother was teaching summer school, and, my father was a travelling salesman.

I would dress in my beautiful clothes that Roberto bought for me, and I spent hours looking in the mirror.

I love pantyhose! They feel amazing on my skin, and make my legs look so feminine and sexy! I even love the rustling noise they made when I walk.

Pantyhose had been my "gateway drug". I started by wearing nothing but pantyhose and staring at my sexy feminine legs.

Then, Roberto gave me gifts of other womanly things, and my addiction expanded.

My silky thong panties made me feel so naughty, and I loved the feeling of silky material.

My short tight skirts looked great over my pantyhose. They covered up my private areas, but, revealed plenty of my legs and thigh.

My tight, plunging shirts were sexy, even though I do not have any boobs to show off.

My high heels took some getting used to, but, I have mastered the art of walking in them. I am a short guy, so, adding five inches in height was great!

My thigh high boots made me feel like a woman in control, like a real strong sexy bitch!

My long blonde wig added a nice touch to the ensemble.

Make up and some fake boobs were the only thing missing in my toy chest.

I spent hours posing in front of the mirror, trying different poses and loving how pretty I looked.

But, back to today - Robert was going to pick me up to take me camping. It was Saturday morning, on a bright and sunny day.

Roberto finally arrived in his blue Ford Explorer, and we loaded it with all my camping gear.

It had been several weeks since he was at my house and discovered my secret. I wondered if we would talk about that on this trip.

I asked him nervously, in a low voice that no one else could hear, "Is it alright if I bring my secret clothes that you bought me?"

"No leave them at home." He said abruptly.

"Okay." I said, and my tone must have revealed my level of disappointment and humiliation.

He looked at me and smiled, "Don't worry,... I've got a few new gifts for you." He said and winked.

We had a very long drive to Big Bend National Park, but, he said we were going to stop in Dallas and spend the night there.

I asked him what for, but, he only said it was a surprise.

We talked for a few hours about school, family, sports and other things, and then, we arrived in Dallas. He drove to a big store that turned out to be a mega store of adult novelties and a boutique store.

He asked me to pick out an ensemble from the boxes and to bring them with me.

"What? I am not dressing girly in public! No way!" I protested. But, he told me to grab some things and to trust him.

I looked through the new boxes. There were very pretty outfits in the boxes. They were more classy than the first set of clothes he bought me, but, still very sexy.

I picked opaque tights, 4-inch high heels, sequin skirt, Victoria Secret panties and bra, a tank top and a new short black wig.

I did not know why I was bringing these items into a store, and I was nervous. What was his plan?

Inside the store, there was an entire wall of dildos and vibrators, and there were all kinds of sex toys, lotions, lubes, etc.

I followed Roberto and he took me down the stairs to the basement.

There was a woman down there at a counter who greeted us warmly and introduced herself as Amanda. She was white, blond, about 5' 8" and very pretty, but, with just a little too much make-up.

Apparently, Roberto had talked to her and made some kind of appointment, but I had no clue what was going on.

"Hey baby, I am going to totally transform you into a beauty queen!" She said to me.

"What?" I asked.

I finally put two and two together. Amanda was a crossdresser and this basement was a place for guys like me, with crossdressing fantasies, to be, "transformed". There were wigs, make-up and flashy outfits everywhere.

Amanda led me to a booth and told me to get dressed. I nervously did as I was told, and then, walked back out sheepishly.

"Hun, you are beautiful! You are a natural! Just need makeup, and,... we'll find you some boobs that suit you, nothing too wild, a b-cup will be perfect on you." Amanda said.

Amanda took me to a chair and started working on my face.

Who knew that applying make-up could take so damn long! An hour and a half later, I was getting very restless and impatient. Finally, she stopped and said, "We're done!"

"Just need the boobs now." She said and went to get something. She came back with a padded thing that looks like boobs when strapped and placed under a bra. She showed me how to put it on.

Amanda helped me up off the chair and led me to a large mirror.

"Holy shit!" I blurted. "Is that... me?" I was stunned! I was the hottest girl I had ever seen!

I turned around to look at my back, and turned on my sides. I wanted to see myself from every angle. Damn, I was hot!

Roberto had left us to go browse upstairs, but, he came back down and nearly tripped when he saw me. He was stunned. His jaw dropped and he was speechless.

Finally, he said "Daaaaaaamn!" He scanned me up and down.

I giggled.

Amanda looked at me, then at Roberto, then back at me, and back at him. "Now, you be a proper gentleman with this young woman tonight, understand?" Amanda said to Roberto.

"Honey, if this fool doesn't treat you right, you come back and tell me, okay darling?" She said giving him a threatening look.

I looked at both of them confused, not knowing what they were talking about.

Amanda and I gave each other a big Texas bear hug. She gave me her card with her number and told me to call her anytime with any questions.

I went back up with Roberto and he headed for the door. I stopped and froze.

"Roberto, I can't go out like this!" I said.

"Are you kidding? I have an entire day planned for us in Dallas! You do not need to worry Raquel, you are 100% passable as a girl!" He said.

"Raquel? Who is Raquel?" I asked.

"You are Raquel. I cannot call you Rick anymore, you look too damn pretty to have a name like Raquel."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.

"But,.. but,... but,..." I tried to complain. But, it was useless.

I was extremely paranoid for the next few hours! I expected someone to point at me and say something like, "Look everyone, this dude is trying to pass off as a chick!"

But, soon I realized I had nothing to worry about. Men looked at me only because I was a gorgeous young woman. I was very flattered by all the attention. I had never before been the object of other people's lust.

For the next few hours, Roberto and Raquel had the best time. We went to the Dallas Museum, the World Aquarium, and checked out the specialty stores at Deep Ellum.

It got dark and Roberto said it was time to go dancing.

"Dancing?"

We drove to a dance club on a busy Dallas street.

I am not really a dance club person. The few times I have gone to a club, I just end up holding a wall all night with another loser friend.

I did not want to go to a club, but, Roberto seemed very excited about it. Oh great - I thought. Roberto would surely start chatting up some hotties and leave me alone feeling awkward.

But, that is not what happened.

Roberto gave me his undivided attention all night! He made me dance with him, and we danced, and danced, and danced!

Oh my God, was this a date? - I wondered.

Men were looking at me. They were scanning my legs and ass and my fake tits. I loved the attention! Roberto was the envy of these men! A 40-something guy even passed by us and whispered in his ear, "You lucky son-of-a-bitch!"

We also drank a lot of alcohol. And, we laughed, and laughed, and laughed!

Roberto and I were both tipsy.

That is when it happened. We were both laughing at some lame joke one of us made, and, suddenly, his lips were on mine.

Oh shit! - I thought, what to do?

I have never kissed a girl, even though I have wanted too for so long. Why not kiss Roberto? I was Raquel tonight, and Raquel wants to be kissed!

Before I knew it, I was passionately kissing Roberto. The kiss was so hot! It was crazy! My whole body was getting so warm and excited!

Oh my God! That is Roberto's tongue wrestling with my tongue! It was nuts! So surreal!

Then, I noticed Roberto's hands exploring my body, moving up my legs and towards my crotch!

I had to pull away.

Roberto got up and said, "Okay, too much display of affection in public! I called ahead to reserve a room at the motel down the street!"

"Roberto!" I said. "We're not going to, you know,.. do stuff! I like to dress like a girl, but, that's it!" I explained.

"And what about that kiss, Raquel?" He asked.

"I don't know! I was just having so much fun tonight! But, I am straight." I told Roberto.

We walked for 10 minutes to our hotel room. We held hands. I thought that it was a harmless thing to do.

We checked in and once inside the room, Roberto put his arms around me and started kissing me again.

Damn it, I should have stopped him! But, the fact is that Roberto is a great kisser! I locked lips with him and we kissed passionately for maybe,... ten minutes?... or twenty minutes?

Roberto started with gentle kisses, but, as he got more excited, he became more aggressive and forceful. He pushed me against the wall and pinned me there while we made out.

Suddenly, I felt his strong hands pushing me down on the floor, on my knees. He held me down with his big strong left hand, and he used his right hand to unzip his zipper. Before I knew it, his cock popped out of his pants.

Oh my God! It was ridiculously thick and long. I starred at it in shock!

"No Roberto!... I am not doing that!" I protested. I did not want to become a cocksucker! Isn't that the worst thing someone can call you?

But, Roberto was gone. His arousal had transported him. He had been so sweet and tender when we started kissing, but, the lust burning inside him had transformed him into a sex beast.

His long hard cock starred straight at me and moved toward my mouth. At the same time, he pushed my head forward to meet his cock. It slapped my cheeks and my lips, but, I refused to part my lips for it. I could smell the musty odor of his cock and I felt his sticky pre-cum on my lips and face.

My heart was pounding. I was about to be violated! Tears began to spill out of my eyes. I was scared out of my mind!

"Roberto!" I yelled in a loud voice. "Stop it! Please! Stop! Stop!"

This last plea finally caught his attention and he released his hold on my head and helped me back on my feet.

"Oh my God, Raquel! Oh my God! I'm sorry! I thought we both wanted to do this. All that hot kissing, it was the logical next step... I thought you wanted to... I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!" He said this with sincerity.

He packed his cock back in his pants, which took some effort, and he closed his zipper, while he continued apologizing.

"Its okay." I said. "You really scared me!" I wiped my tears.

Roberto kissed my hands and continued apologizing.

"It's fine. I'm fine!" I said and tried to give him a smile.

We were both embarrassed and exhausted. We laid down on the bed still holding hands, and we quickly fell asleep, without even removing our clothes.

THE NEXT MORNING:

I awoke face down on the bed to the pleasurable feeling of Roberto's big hand gently stroking the back of my neck.

Ah, this felt so good!

I realized that I had morning wood! I was embarrassed to let Roberto see my morning wood. I did not want him to see how small my cock was compared to his, so I just stayed on my stomach.

"Morning, Roberto." I said in a voice that sounded very feminine.

"Morning Raquel. Again, very sorry about last night. It was the alcohol. I'll make it up to you with a neck rub and back massage." He said.

"Well, okay." I said.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed his touch. It felt so good, it made me want to purr like a cat.

After about 5 minutes of massaging my neck, his hand move up to my scalp. This also felt wonderful.

Then, after another 5 minutes, his hand crawled down my back, and to my thigh and legs. He did this on top of my clothes, because we still had on the clothes from last night.

I wondered to myself - Is it okay for him to touch my ass? Is he trying to get sexual with me again? But, it felt so damn good! As long as his cock stayed in his pants, I was safe!

I felt my cock stiffening.

Then, Roberto teased me with soft light circles with his index finger right below my ass cheeks.

This erotic massage was getting me worked up, but, I am not going to fuck him! - I thought.

"Roberto, this feels really good, but, I am not going to let you fuck me! Okay?" I said gently, but firmly.

His reply was, "Shhhh! I know. This is only for you, Raquel. I expect nothing in return, just enjoy my touch."

I had to believe him, because, I did not want him to stop.

I felt his hands go under my skirt and massage my ass. The feeling of his warm hand on top of my tights covering my ass was so sensual.

I felt that I should protest Roberto's hand under my skirt, he was getting fresh again. But, damn! I was loving it! I felt my hard dick leaking precum.

Then, I felt Roberto trying to tear through my tights with his fingers. I was about to ask him why he was doing that, but before I had the chance, he tore my tights, and the sound of this was very sexy.

I felt his middle finger entering through the tear of my tights and pushing into my crack, moving my panties out of the way, until his finger finally made its way to my little hole, my asshole.

He touched me there and this electrified me. Oh, that feels so nice!

Again, I wanted to protest, but, it felt so wonderful!

Then, Roberto reached into my tight and below my asshole to grab my dick and balls. He squeezed them a little and precum leaked out of the head of my dick. It was my precum that he was after. He took some of my own precum and spread it around my asshole.

Before I could complain or stop him, he poked his middle finger inside me!

"Ah fuck!", I said in pain. His middle finger was big and my asshole was tight and virgin. It hurt a lot as he penetrated me deeper and deeper with his middle finger. But, the pain and discomfort gave way to pleasure and I was trapped by my own curiosity. I had never touched myself there and Roberto's touch was making me become aware of hidden pleasure zones in my body.

"Stop." I said, but my voice was not convincing. I was not fooling anyone.

Oh my God! What was he doing with his finger? Was he curling his finger inside me? I'm not sure what he was doing, but, his finger was probing and touching places in there that sent waves of electrifying pleasure all over my body. I realized that my body was responding automatically to his touch. My back was arching, and my legs and feet were spreading apart to allow deeper penetration.

Roberto started slow, but, his pace steadily progressed, probing every inch he could reach inside me.

Then, he started finger fucking me! Oh my God! I was getting finger fucked by Roberto! His big middle finger slid all the way inside me, then, he pulled it out and pop it out, then, he poked me again and pushed it in all the way, again.

He started with slow gentle thrusts, but, Roberto gradually increased the speed.

"Oh my God!" I said, sensed an orgasm building, and it was like nothing I had ever experienced before. The best way to describe it is to use an analogy of ocean waves and surfing. When I regularly masturbated, my normal orgasms reached to a level of a 2-foot wave, and when this wave breaks, I came, and its over.

But, Roberto was creating a wave that was already about five times bigger than the size of my regular waves. I had never ridden a wave this big and had no idea what to do!

Roberto's middle finger was fucking me deep, hard and fast now. I heard myself moaning and knew that before long I would have to climax and explode!

Oh my God! The wave had grown to a 20-foot mammoth wave, and I was not sure my body could handle reaching a climax on a wave so big.

My body started shaking and I became really scared. "Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! I think.. I am going to cum!" I exclaimed.

Roberto used his free hand to reach under me to cup my dick and balls, and that is when I completely lost it! I felt like I wiped out on a giant wave and fell deep under water! I felt like I was struggling to get back up to the surface! I could not breath! I might pass out!

I heard myself moaning in orgasmic ecstacy and felt my entire body convulsing. My dick shot loads of cum, and I felt my ass spasming. I was cuming in my ass, too?

I slowly regained my senses, but, I was still cumming, and also, crying!

My orgasm lasted longer than any orgasm I have ever had in my life!

Finally, I was done, but, I was dizzy, and still working on catching my breath.

"Are you alright?" Roberto asked me. I was facing away from him. I was very embarrassed.

I tried to sound normal, "Yeah, sure, I'm fine... I'm great... Thanks!"

I actually told him - "Thanks!"

I turned to look up at Roberto's face. He had the look of pleasant surpise. Of course, I had just cum like the horniest little bitch he's ever seen in his life!

But, he also had the expression of desperately needing something, like he was in pain and need some kind of relief. Oh, of course. But, what can I do for him? - I wondered.

"Roberto, I am not going to suck your cock, and, I can't let you fuck me with that thing! Do you want me to jerk you off?"

He paused to think about my offer, then, he replied, "How about you sit on my lap? I just want to feel my cock between your ass cheeks. I promise not to try to poke your hole, okay? Please?"

How could I say no after what he had just done for me. I nodded.

He removed his pants and boxers and sat on a chair, with his stiff cock waiting anxiously. I pulled down my tights and panties to my ankles and lifted my skirt.

I slowly sat on Roberto's lap facing away from him. My ass pushed down Roberto's cock, and it fit right between my butt cheeks. I could feel the pressure of his big cock trying to rise back up.

Wow! This huge thing could go right through me! - I thought.

JHouston
JHouston
454 Followers
12