My "Uncle" Caught Me in Pantyhose! Pt. 03

Story Info
Raquel becomes a woman.
3.9k words
4.5
63.3k
55

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHouston
JHouston
454 Followers

This story continues from: My "Uncle" Caught Me in Pantyhose! Pt. 02

https://www.literotica.com/s/my-uncle-caught-me-in-pantyhose-pt-02

*****

I came out of the shower and Roberto was still sleeping.

It was about 11:30am My insides were sore from being finger-fucked this morning, but, I was in bliss. I had just experienced the most powerful orgasm of my life! And, it came from a place I would have never guessed, my ass and rectum!

I don't know what to call the relationship I now had with Roberto. Oh God, we kissed so much last night! I felt all the warm feelings a woman gets when she is passionately kissed. It is pure bliss!

Rick has never french kissed a girl, but, Raquel became a kissing expert last night. Roberto makes me feel so attractive!

Am I gay? - I wondered. When this weekend is over, and I am back in Rick's clothes checking out young hotties at the mall, I am back to being a regular guy. But, my feminine sensuality bubbles to the surface when I wrap my legs in nylon and wear racy Victoria Secrets lingerie. Oh well, I have a lot of time to sort all this out later, let me just enjoy this moment as Raquel! - I thought.

I looked at Roberto lying asleep in the bed. He was about 40, more than twice my age, but, so hot! He worked out at the gym and had a toned upper body. He was an amazing kisser! I wondered - If one of his fingers can make me cum so hard, what about his big cock?

I had to stop these thoughts - No, Raquel! Absolutely not! His finger hurt a lot at first. My asshole could barely stretch enough to accommodate his one finger penetrating me. There is no way in hell that my asshole can stretch wide enough to allow penetration by his monster-sized cock! Something would tear, like when fabric is pulled too far apart! God, how awful would it be to have to go to the ER room because Roberto's cock tore up my asshole!

Yet, I couldn't help thinking how wonderful it would be to have Roberto inside me - to give myself to him entirely,... to lose my virginity to him!

No, no, Raquel! I have to stop thinking about this!

Yesterday was the most fun I've had all my life! We spent all day out in Dallas, going to museums, restaurants and other fun places, and we spent the night in a nightclub dancing. Absolute, best day ever!

And, I loved to look at myself in the mirror, after the job Amanda did with make-up on my face. My face looked so pretty, like a model!

Yesterday, I opaque black tights, 4-inch stilleto high heels, tight sequin mini skirt, Victoria Secret panties and bra, a tank top and a new short black wig. My fake boobs were medium size and perky, not too big nor too small, just perfect!

So many guys were checked me out yesterday! I have never had so much attention focused on me! It was all so flattering, I loved it!

I want another fun day like that, I hope Roberto takes me out, again today.

I thought about making myself pretty for him. I had my own make-up kit now and Amanda had taught me how to use it.

I put on a white Victoria Secret thong and White sheer pantyhose to feel sexy,... and nothing else, but the robe I found in the closet.

I took my make-up kit back into the bathroom and got to work, hoping I could do at least half as good a job as Amanda did yesterday. I stood in front of the mirror and got down to serious work.

I had spent about 40 minutes applying my makeup, when I heard Roberto, "Hey Rick, come on man, we have to go, we have a long drive to Big Bend!"

"Rick is not here, baby, only me, Raquel." I answered him playfully.

I asked him, "Baby, I am having a wonderful time in Dallas, can we stay another day, please."

He suddenly appeared behind me. "Oh shit, Rick!" he said, after seeing me applying my make-up on. This was not at all the reaction I expected!

"Rick,... okay,... We've had a lot of fun,... but,..." He was obviously having trouble saying whatever he was trying to say.

He continued, "Look Rick, I am an asshole... I have taken advantage of you, and I cannot continue to do that... Damn!... I am your dad's best friend!" He said with a tone of regret.

I tried to change his attitude, "No baby, you have released me! You have led me on a path of self-discovery and I have loved every minute of this! I need to let Raquel come out. But, I did not even know Raquel existed until you helped me find her."

But, he was unfazed by this. "No, you're just a horny teenager, like any other horny teenager!" He said. He continued, "Look, I discovered that you like to dress up as a girl,... and I used this,... I molded and twisted you so that I could use you."

He added, "But, it's over. You can keep everything I've bought for you,.. and,... if you must,... you can continue experimenting with your sexuality with kids your age."

He looked down at the floor, "I am a douche bag for letting things get this far. I'm just thankful to God that I have not fucked you!"

Part of me wanted to cry and part of me wanted to yell, and to smash his face with my small fist.

I was attacked by emotions. I guess these are the feminine emotions. I never felt anything so painful when I am Rick, but, Raquel became full of emotions. I was sad and angry to the point of doing something completely irrational and stupid!

I've heard it said that - Hell has no fury like a woman scorned! - Now, I understood what that means!

I felt the anger and the tears swelling up, and I bursted out, "Bullshit Roberto! You son of a bitch! You coward! You bastard!"

I wanted to hit him, but instead, I resorted to threatening him, "You dump me now, and I will tell everyone about us! I don't care what happens to me anymore! But, I swear it, I will tell everyone!"

I started weeping. I felt the worst part of being a woman.

Roberto seemed confused, he did not know whether to get angry at me for threatening him, or whether to hold me and console me.

He finally said, "Look Rick,... Raquel,... be a grown up about this, what did you expect would come out of this?" He added, "This could only be a short fling. And, it must come to an end. Did you think you would become my girlfriend? Are you fucking insane?"

I burst out in a fit of rage, "Fuck you, asshole!... My dad will kill you!... Your wife will leave you, and take everything you have!"

I was sorry that I said that the minute the last word came out of my mouth. I had really gone too far with this threat. Any tenderness Roberto had for me before was gone, now. He seemed to be swelling up with anger.

"You little bitch! Don't you fucking threaten me like that ever again, fucking cunt!" He said enraged.

He grabbed me and pushed forward to the wall. He was very rough in the way he grabbed and pulled me, and it hurt. He pinned me to the wall, with his body behind mine, and I could tell by his breathing and his grip that he was really mad.

"You want to be my bitch? I've been nothing but nice to you! I should have just told your dad that he had a queer son, instead of being so kind to you!" He said.

He pulled me hard toward him, then, pushed me hard up against the wall.

I was scared to death, but oddly, I was also getting aroused by Roberto's aggression.

I could tell he was also getting aroused, because, when he pulled me toward him, I could feel the big bulge in his pants.

"You fucking cunt! You want me to be your boyfriend? Fuck you!" He said.

He continued, "I'm going to fuck you right now, and I'm going to leave you so messed up and banged up, and, in so much pain, that you won't ever want to be my girlfriend again! Bitch!"

Oh God! - I thought. Is he only trying to scare the shit out of me, or, is he really serious?

He pulled my robe away from me and threw it on the floor. I instinctively tried to cover my boobs, even though I did not have any boobs.

Is this really happening? - I asked myself. It was surreal! He positioned me in front of the sink and pushed my head forward until it touched the mirror.

I was struck with fear. My heart beat so fast that I thought it would explode. I felt tears start trickling down from my eyes.

Roberto ripped my pantyhose where he planned on penetrating me.

He lathered his right hand with soap and then lathered my ass. It felt wet and slippery back there.

He removed his pants with his left hand, while his big right hand kept me pinned against the wall.

He moved back, I guess to give his cock room to stretch out, and he had to give it a lot of room!

Oh no! I was really terrified! More tears flowed down from my eyes.

"Roberto, please! Don't force it in, if it doesn't fit! Please, don't hurt me!" I made my last plea.

I felt Roberto position his cock to invade my ass and he proceeded to make his first attempt to penetrate me.

"Ahh, damn! That fucking hurts!" I yelled. Roberto covered my mouth with his right hand. "Shhhh!" He commanded.

His cock was too big! It tried to penetrate my asshole and stretched it wide, but, not wide enough to pass through. This was an impossible task! I'm going to end up in the ER! I cried and trembled in fear.

"Relax, bitch! It's going to hurt twice as much if you put up a fight! Relax your rectum muscles, damn it!" He commanded.

Roberto tried again to force his cock inside me.

Oh my God, the pain almost knocked me unconscious!

"Roberto, stop! It doesn't fit! Can't you see that? You can't do it!" I tried to yell at him with his hand covering my mouth.

"Almost there, Raquel. I will force it in on this third try, but, its going to hurt like a bitch. Relax your muscles. Now!" He ordered.

I did not know how to relax the muscles in my ass, but, I tried.

Roberto made a third attempt and this time, he kept pushing, harder and harder, until at last, the big head of his cock violently forced its way through my tiny crack!

"Oh my God!" I screamed! I felt the most intense pain of my life! Roberto's big hand muffled most of my scream. I trembled and cried. I felt like my ass would split open!

"The worst is over. Now, you just have to get used to my cock being inside you. Your ass will adjust." Roberto said calmly.

I wept and tried to make myself numb to the pain.

"Come on, baby, if you want to be my bitch, you have to learn to love my cock! You will get it very often!" Roberto said.

What did he mean by that? Was he agreeing to continue our - whatever it was that we had? If he agreed to be my boyfriend, or whatever, that was a light at the end of this horrible tunnel.

"Oh fuck!" I realized Roberto was now pushing more of his cock inside me. "No, no more!" I tried to plead, with Roberto's hand still covering my mouth.

But, I had to come to terms with reality.

I felt Roberto's cock penetrating me slowly and steady. I did not know how much of him was inside me already, nor how much was still to come.

There were a few split seconds where something inside me felt a hint of pleasure, but this was fleeting, and then, I felt full and stretched to the max, and my insides would burn in in pain.

It seemed like he was penetrating me deeper and deeper and deeper still. This lasted for what seemed like 10 minutes, and every time I though he had reached the full depth of my anal cavity, it was like another door inside me suddenly opened for him, and gave him space to reach in deeper.

I tried to yell and complain, but, it was no use. This was hell!

Finally, he said, "I have bottomed out. All 8 inches of my thick meat is stuffed in your pussy!" He laughed in an evil twisted way.

But, how? How was it possible that his entire cock fit inside me?

I breathed a sigh of relief, my deflowering was finally over. It was brutal, but, at least I was still conscious!

The worst was finally over!... Or, so I thought,... until he started pulling it all out again.

"Ahh! Fuck! Shit!" I tried to yell.

He pulled all of his cock outside of me and then started pushing it all back in. The pain was brutal, but, just a bit less than before.

In the midst of this terrible ordeal, his cock hit some interior part of me at a certain angle, and there were little splashes of pleasurable sensation in some areas inside me.

"Tell me when it hurts less, so, I can really start fucking you!" Roberto told me.

What the fuck? - I thought. I am barely staying conscious with this excruciating pain, and he wants to start pounding my ass? Is he fucking crazy?

I closed my eyes and tried to think of something else that would take me far away; make me forget this excruciating pain. But, a minute later, Roberto said, "If you don't tell me when, I'm going to start fucking you hard in the next minute."

I had to say something, "No please, Roberto, give me at least five more minutes, it still hurts a lot. Please! It hurts too much!"

He did not answer, but, only looked at his watch.

I moaned in pain with each thrust. My ass burned like hell. At least, Roberto's cock was no longer forcing itself in and out of me. It seemed that my anal cavity walls had expanded and that Roberto's pre-cum had added much-needed lubrication to them. His cock was sliding in and out now.

It had taken about 15 minutes of hell, but, I was finally beginning to climb out of the worst part of this. I realized that I even had a hard on. I was not sure whether it was caused by some tiny bit of pleasure in this, or, whether it was due to my excitement about finally becoming Roberto's lover.

My five minutes were almost up, so, I reached my right hand to touch Roberto's neck affectionately and I told him, "Okay baby, you can fuck me now." He sprung into action. His hands came down to grip my hips. He picked me up about 6 inches off the floor while his thrusting quickly escalated in pace to hard pounding action!

"Ahh! Shit! Ahh! No!!" I yelled, unprepared for this level of aggressiveness. Roberto was really fucking me now! Our skins made loud smacking noises. Oh my God, Roberto was really fucking me!

Despite the excruciating pain, I was beginning to get excited. My moans of the ordeal of horrific pain were gradually transformed to moans of pleasure. I loved the feel of Roberto's body smashing into mine, and his skin rubbing up against mine.

Then, it happened, suddenly! It was like a floodgate finally opened and a massive water torrent poured out and overwhelmed me! Oh my God! This feels incredibly,... wonderful!

I did not understand how this transformation occurred. It was like a switch had been flipped on! Roberto's heavy pounding action was triggering pleasure explosions that were mind blowing! Tears poured down my eyes, but, they were tears of joy!

Roberto, sensing something strange happening to me, asked me, "Raquel, am I being too rough with you?"

I giggled euphorically, "No baby! You can be as rough with me as you want to. I can handle it!" But, Roberto did not seem to appreciate my new attitude. I guess he wanted to play the role of brutal prison rapist, and I was supposed to play the role of a victim. He shook me violently and spread my legs to the point where I thought they would rip apart. He slammed his cock harder and deeper into me!

Fuck! I think his cock actually hit a bone! It struck something inside me and send waves of excruciating throbbing pain! "Roberto! You are really hurting me!" I complained.

But, he just got back to pounding my ass.

I was terrified, again, and my body was trembling. So, why was my cock so hard and dripping pre-cum?

I was sexually responding to his brutality. I must be turned on by being abused this way! The more terrified I was, the more sexually excited I became. Whatever sexual kink Roberto had that drove him to act this way, I had the opposite kink, so I was the ying to his yang. We were meant to do this together.

The terrible pain subsided, and I started to feel euphoric pleasure again! Oh my God, the pleasure intensified quickly. It was like when Roberto finger-fucked me, but, many times stronger and better!

"Oh my God, Roberto, I am going to cum! Fuck me harder!" I yelled in my insane state of excitement. What did I just say? How could I be so stupid? Roberto could kill me if he fucked me any harder!

On hearing me say this, Roberto suddenly paused. "I will break you, bitch!" He said in an aggressive prison rapist tone.

He squeezed my cock and balls with his right hand until I squealed and he said, "You are not allowed to cum, until I cum, and I am not even close! Understand?"

He pulled me, and pushed me into the shower stall. Then, he stripped me of all my clothes and turned on the freezing cold water! "Fuck Roberto! This water is freezing cold!" I cursed at him. It seemed this water was the coldest water I have ever felt on my body!

"You are a bitch in heat, you need some cooling off." He said mocking me and laughing. I started to tremble! God, it was so cold!

When I lost all of my boner, Roberto adjusted the water temperature and made it warm. Then, he got in the shower with me.

He pushed me down on my knees, like he had the night before.

"I'm going to let you wash your nasty ass smell off of my cock, and then, you are going to suck my cock until I cum in your mouth."

So much can change in 24-hours! Last night, I refused to become a cocksucker, even for him. But, today, I was not going to put up any resistance. I WANTED to be Roberto's cocksucker!

I started to carefully wash his long hard shaft and his heavy nut sacks.

"Roberto, I was very close to cuming in my ass! Are you going to fuck me again, so I can cum?" I asked him like a child begging for candy.

"No, not today. But, tomorrow,... maybe. We'll have to see." He said matter-of-factly.

I looked at him, not able to hide my disappointed expression.

He explained, "Raquel, don't ever TELL ME you are going to cum. You have to BEG me to LET YOU CUM. If you and me are going to fuck, you must learn to be my submissive." He said.

"Submissive? What does that mean?" I asked him.

"It means you are my bitch! My slave! You do whatever I say, no questions asked, ever!" He explained.

He added, "I set all the rules and I cum every time. But, you only cum if I believe you have earned this privilege."

He continued, "I will put a collar on you and pull you on a leash. I will spank your ass, if you behave insolently, or,... if I just feel like it!"

This did not sound fair to me, yet, the thought of being Roberto's sex slave, and being allowed to worship him, gave me a profound thrill.

I answered, "If you train me, I will do everything and anything you say."

I really had no other option. I wanted Roberto to be my lover and I was already hooked on sex with him. Even though my ass was throbbing and burning from Roberto's abuse, I was aching more from not having him inside me.

Roberto spoke again, "The first thing you need to work on is getting a job while you go to community college, so that you can get your own apartment. You need an apartment where I can drop by any minute for a quick fuck or blowjob, without this getting anyone's attention."

I answered him, "Yes, I will get my own place. Will you visit me often?"

Roberto replied, "I might come by every day!" This made me very happy!

I finished washing his cock, It was clean and smelled nice, like the scent on the soap. I brought Roberto's cock close to my lips and stuck out my tongue to lick the tip of his cock head. I circled my tongue around the tip of his cock, until he started moaning and oozing pre-cum.

Then, I put my lips on his cock head and tried to suck hard the pre-cum out his dick hole, as if it there were delicious candy trapped inside. I heard Roberto moaning.

Then, I took as much of Roberto's cock as I could in my mouth, which was not even half. God, it was so big! I had to open my mouth big and wide to allow his penetration, and his cock stretch my lips, mouth and throat to accommodate it.

I held Roberto's cock in my mouth and twirled my tongue, teasing the head and shaft. Roberto moaned.

JHouston
JHouston
454 Followers
12