My "Uncle" Caught Me in Pantyhose! Pt. 04

Story Info
After Raquel Loses Her Virginity.
2.7k words
4.5
45.7k
28

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHouston
JHouston
454 Followers

Continued from:

https://www.literotica.com/s/my-uncle-caught-me-in-pantyhose-pt-03

I was left in the shower alone to contemplated everything that had just happened. This was surreal. I just lost my virginity! The experience had been a strange mix of horror, pain, eroticism and pleasure.

My insides and my jaw were sore. I had bruises on my hips where Roberto had grabbed me.

I was confused by my own feelings. I wanted Roberto to be my lover, but, he was not gentle nor affectionate, like when we kissed. He was brutal! He terrified me. I cried!

Yet,... I had also been extremely aroused and there were moments I felt torrents of pleasure and almost exploded in a mega-insane-orgasm.

Should I be happy? Should I hate him? Should I feel humiliation? How SHOULD I feel at this moment? How do I ACTUALLY feel? I think I am in love with him!

I got out of the shower and dried myself with a towel. "Ouch!" My ass was so sore!

I heard the TV on and I had to fight the urge to run to him. I wasn't sure if he was mad.

I spent the next forty minutes selecting my clothes and re-doing my make-up. When I first tried Victoria Secret thongs, I thought they were extremely uncomfortable. But, I was beginning to get used to them and even enjoy how they feel. I picked the white thong. I picked white sheer pantyhose that had a fishnet design on it. Then, I put on my fake boobs and my white lacy Victoria Secret bra over my boobs. On top of my white lingerie, I decided to go with a black cotton tank top and a red spandex mini skirt. I picked black 4-inch pumps.

Rick hated the fact that he was so short, but, Raquel loved being petite. I could be a cute petite girl, or, I could put on sky-high heels and almost be as tall as Roberto. Raquel could be any height she wanted to be!

Lastly, I put on my short black wig. I stood in front of the mirror and took my time putting on my make-up. My favorite thing was putting on my red lipstick... There,... all pretty again! I love how I look! The high heels make my booty stick out and I look so sexy. I feel like I could seduce any man!

Now, I have to go out and face Roberto. After the sex we just had, I was more than a little nervous and intimidated by him. I walked out to bedroom. "Hey." I said sheepishly.

"Hey", he replied. He seemed happy to see me. He was not mad. "Come, sit next to me." He said. I slowly and cautiously walked over to him. He was sitting in bed and pulled me over to him and sat me, between his legs, with my back towards him.

"Ow!" My ass hurt when it hit the bed.

He put his hands on my shoulders and kissed me gently on the back of my neck. This felt very nice! "Are you okay, Raquel?" He asked sounding really concerned.

"You were very rough with me." I said, feeling the soreness and pain that ran deep in my body. "But, I'm fine." I added.

He was silent for a minute. Then he said, "Yeah, I got a bit rough. I hope you don't hate me for it. It's my thing." He added, "I wanted to end things, before it got... to that level... You shouldn't have threatened me like you did. You should have let me end things when I tried to." I did not respond. I did not want to reveal to him the depth of my emotions and my dependence on him.

He continued talking, "I tend to get rough. I'm a sadist." I did not say anything. He continued, "It's my thing. We each have our thing in bed. It wouldn't be so bad if I had an average-sized cock. But, with the size of my cock, I cause pain... I have scared women away after fucking them once! My wife says she can only handle fucking me once a week. That's not enough for me."

I asked him, "But, how does getting rough and hurting someone you love be your thing?" He rubbed my shoulders and answered, "Look, you have your fetish, which is becoming Raquel. I support and encourage this. My fetish is domination and sadism. I get a little rough, it's not that serious. I'm not going to really hurt you."

I moved my head from side to side as Roberto massaged my neck. I said, "I do, I get it, Roberto... It's alright... I'm fine... I can handle it."

"Was I too rough? Did I hurt you?" He asked with genuine concern.

"At first, I was really scared of you." I said honestly. "I thought you were really angry with me, and was going to hurt me... But, I have to admit... I also became very turned on by your aggression... I guess I was both terrified and aroused by it at the same time. Maybe, I am a masochist." I added.

He nibbled on my ear and said, "I'm glad it turned you on... That's perfect! We're going to have a lot of fun together!" He was silent for another minute, then added, "You impressed me, Raquel. You can really take a lot of abuse. I pounded you hard,... harder than any woman I've ever fucked!... My wife would never let me get that aggressive with her. She won't even let me shove all my cock in her pussy! Half of my cock is all her pussy can handle."

"I understand her." I said, adding, "I thought I was going to die when you stuck your cock inside me all the way in. Now, I feel so sore and throbbing pain when I sit."

"Roberto, I wished you had let me cum." I told him with some disappointment.

"Depriving you of an orgasm was part of your training." He said, and explained, "You must learn that, as my submissive, your attention must be devoted to me first and foremost, at all times... When you start to think like a true submissive, you will be able to suspend your orgasm until I am completely finished... Then, your orgasm will be compounded with the joy of knowing your master is very pleased with you."

It seemed silly for him to call himself my 'master', but, I tried not to giggle. I actually got a warm feeling from the idea of Roberto being my lover and master. It is true, he owned me at this point.

Roberto added, "I have to caution you, you will get spankings, canings, floggings and other means of physical punishment." He explained, "I get extremely aroused spanking a woman hard and watching her anguish. You need to cry for me and tell me how much it hurts." I paused to try to process this, "Really, are you serious right now?" I asked.

"Hey, I did not ask for this fetish anymore than you asked for a crossdressing fetish." He said defensively, adding, "Fetishes are gifts."

"Okay, but, if I tell you that the pain is too much, will you stop?" I asked.

"If you beg me to stop, it will only encourage me to spank you harder. Only the safety word will get me to stop." He said.

"What is the safety word." I asked.

"Let's use 'pantyhose', since that's a word neither of us will ever forget." He said smiling. I giggled remembering how everything started when he caught me wearing my mom's pantyhose. "You will never use it, though." He said.

"What? Why not?" I asked.

"Because, if you do, it means I have miscalculated. It means I have failed as your master, and,... I will be extremely disappointed in myself." He explained, adding, "I know how much you can take. I will push you to limits of pain that you can endure. You will want to use the safety word, but, you won't."

"I'm scared. What have I gotten myself into?" I asked. He said, "You will learn to love it!" He bit my neck and it hurt, but, it was also very pleasurable. Then, he said, "There is beauty and euphoria in pain. Kids your age turn to drugs to get high. You will get a natural high from what I will do to you."

I asked, "When we are not doing it,... will you be tender with me, like you are being with me now?" "Of course." He said in a warm tone.

He continued biting my neck. It felt wonderful! Then, I turned my head around and we kissed. It was one of those beautiful kisses that seemed to go on forever. Roberto penetrated my mouth with his tongue and his kisses were intense and passionate. I became very aroused. I wanted to scream, "Please Roberto! Take me! Fuck me!" But, I kept quiet. He must want it for it to happen.

Roberto's hands stayed on my face while he continued kissing me passionately. Before I knew it, I felt an orgasm building up. But, how? - I wondered. Just from kissing?

I did not orgasm when we had sex before, so the sexual tension was still trapped in my body. Roberto's kisses are stirring them up again. The sore spots on my body tingled. I arched my back. "Oh my God, Roberto, I'm cumming!" I cried out between kisses.

Roberto did not stop kissing me. His tongue became more aggressive in my mouth while I exploded.

"Roberto, oh my God! You have so much power over me! You can make me cum by just kissing me!" I cried out. I tried to stroke my cock while I was climaxing, but, Roberto pushed me down and pinned me on the bed and did not let me touch myself. He continued to kiss me passionately. Being deprived of the opportunity to stroke myself was even more powerful than being allowed to masturbate. I spasmed with my orgasm. It was a long, slow and lazy orgasm. It was profoundly spiritual, like it was coming from my heart or soul, and not my sexual body parts.

Roberto held me firmly on the bed and continued kissing me passionately until my orgasm subsided. Then, he finally released me. "Oh my God, I need to breath!" I said. I felt deprived of oxygen and dizzy.

When I had caught my breath, I asked him, "Roberto, how did you make me cum with kisses alone?" He replied chuckling, "There is no magic in it. You were a keg of dynamite, because I did not let you orgasm before."

Roberto and I laid in bed together and watched TV for about half an hour and my eyelids suddenly became heavy. "You look tired, baby." He said, noticing my heavy eyelids. "Take a nap, and, when you wake up. I'm going to take you to my favorite Dallas restaurant. Then, we are going to spend another night bar hopping and clubbing." He said. My eyes closed and I fell into a profound and blissful sleep.

At night, I cleaned myself up and we went to an amazing pizza place. It was the best pizza restaurant I had ever eaten at. Then, we went to a part of town called Deep Ellum, where the streets lined with bars and nightclubs.

We went inside a small, but classy bar. We sat on stools at the bar and Roberto bought me several glasses of margaritas and we talked about music bands we liked. Surprisingly, I knew some of the old bands he listened to as a kid - U2, Depeche Mode, The Cure, Nine Inch Nails, etc.

When we were both very tipsy, he said, "I dare you to give me a blowjob in this bar." I stared at him incredulously, "You can't be serious!" But, I started to look around to see if there were any dark corners. I spotted one! There was a booth in a dark corner and I thought it was possible to get under the table without being noticed.

I got up from the stool, and took Roberto's hand. "Come on." I said pulling him to the booth. I don't know what possessed me to be so brave! I made Roberto sit down on the seat. I quickly glanced around, did not see anyone nearby or looking at us, and I crawled under the table.

I grabbed Roberto's legs from under the table and pulled them towards me and spread them wide. Like a starving maniac, I used both hands to unzip Roberto's zipper and pull out the monster between his legs. Oh, my God! I can't believe I had this entire thing inside me! - I marveled looking at it.

I put both my hands around it and felt it stiffen and grow even larger! The musty smell made my mouth water. I pushed his dick head into my mouth and twirled my tongue to savor each every spot of his head. "Ohhh!" I heard him moan. But, he was being too loud! I pulled my mouth away from him and tapped him on the knee to signal to him that he was being too loud.

But, his hands reached under the table and he pulled my head to suck his cock some more. I opened my lips and took in my mouth all of his cock that would fit, which was less than half.

"Ohhhhh!" Roberto moaned again. He was being too loud, again! I decided I better make him cum quickly or we would get caught! Again, I took as much of his cock as I could in my mouth, and squeezed my lips to give him a tight pussy feel. I bobbed my head up and down his shaft at a rapid rate to give him a fast thrusting sensation.

"Ohhhh!!! Ohhhh!!! Ohhhh!!!" He moaned, even louder than before! Damn it! - I thought. Okay, I better get this over with really fast. - I resolved.

I bobbed my head up and down faster and faster, while I squeezed my lips tighter and sucked all the air between us to create the most pressure. His pre-cum was oozing out of his head and dripping from my mouth. I blew him faster,... and faster, ... and faster, enough to make me dizzy!

Then, he erupted!... And, he was not discreet at all! "Oh, fuck!... Yea!... Yea!... Yea!... Ohhhhh!" He moaned and grunted while squirting his load in my mouth. I had to swallow five times to get it all down my throat.

I glanced out from under the table praying that no one had heard him... Oh, no! There were about a dozen or more people standing around our booth! I froze! What the fuck do I do now?

Then, I heard our audience erupt into applause. My face turned beat red. I did not want to come out from under the table, but, they were not going to leave. I actually heard more people coming this way to find out what they were missing.

I heard Roberto talking. He sounded embarrassed. He was explaining that his girlfriend had taken him up on a dare. He said he had not expect her to actually do it. I couldn't take this humiliation anymore! I darted from under the table and grabbed Roberto's hand. I pulled him with all my might and we bolted to the exit.

I hear our audience applauding and erupting in laughter, but, thank God, they moved out of the way for us and did not follow us. Once we were two blocks away, I stopped running to catch my breath. My heart was beating like mad! "Oh my God! That was the most embarrassing experience of my life!" I cried out. Roberto was roaring with laughter.

"You asshole!" I said and shoved him playfully. I started laughing, too. When our laughter subsided, he grabbed my face and started kissing me passionately. I kissed him back with all full affection.

Suddenly, he stopped and looked around. He grabbed my arm, started walking briskly and pulling me along. "Where are we going?" I asked him.

"You'll see." He said.

(To be continued in Part 5.)

JHouston
JHouston
454 Followers