My Uncle Comes on Sundays Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll take good care of you if you are Squirrel, I won't desert you. We'll raise the baby together, like I should be doing with my wife if that young stud hadn't shown up."

This was the first time that my uncle had mentioned the third party in his marriage to me, although I knew all about it from my mother's gossiping.

"That's not my point, I can't have your child, that's all there is to it."

"I can think of worse things babe, and at least I have the money to support you if you are pregnant. Come on now, let's not dwell on that. Didn't I look after you that time, don't you feel good inside now?"

He gave a little thrust with his pelvis as if to remind me what my body has just been through. Amazingly, his cock still feels semi hard. How does he do it? He's now cum twice tonight and it doesn't feel like it's going totally flaccid just yet.

Although still annoyed by his flagrant disregard for birth protection for me, I do put my concerns on hold for a short time to acknowledge how he's made me feel this time around, "Yes I do, it was very good Uncle Harry."

"Squirrel, that was the real me, I can do that for you every time. You don't need some stupid young kid like Jerry when you can have your uncle around anytime. So how many times did you cum babe?"

"Err, I think it was three ... I came three times."

"Yeah, you sure looked to be enjoying it too?"

"Yes I did. I have to admit that I did. I don't know how you can keep going like that ... I mean, at your age and all."

"A magic little tablet called Cialis Squirrel, much like Viagra. You've heard of Viagra, haven't you?"

"Yes, I think I know what that is."

"Best invention there is for older guys like me. The tablet will keep us getting it up or keeping it up, all we guys need is something or someone to arouse us. That's where you come in, you only need to lay there naked and I'll be rock hard all day. Your body does that for me every time. I could go on and on doing you because it feels so good to be inside you ... any part of you Squirrel, I'll be happy with any part, front or back, it doesn't matter to me."

I didn't miss the inference, front or back, that sounds ominous. As good as I feel right now, I will need to cautiously watch for where he might want to explore next.

We slept again, quite a deep sleep for me after the exhilaration of experiencing three orgasms. Cumming twice must have done my uncle in too. Even when I woke naturally around 7.30, he continued to slumber on. I thought it best to leave him there asleep while I took a shower. I have classes all day today, the first as early as nine.

Uncle Harry woke around 8.20, by which time I am fully dressed, eating breakfast. I can hear him moving around in my bedroom, hear him fart noisily, then hear him peeing in my bathroom ... he's obviously left the door open. Finally, he emerges, still stark naked, his cock at last thankfully limp.

"What are you doing Squirrel, where are you going?" his voice almost panicky when he finds me dressed for the day ahead.

"I have classes this morning Uncle Harry, I can't skip them."

"Are you sure you can handle classes, what about your hangover?"

"It's not too bad," I lie, having already taken a couple of painkillers to rid me of the headache.

"No, you can't go, we have so much more to do today ... in bed Squirrel."

"No, that's all over Uncle Harry, I have to concentrate on my studies and you need to go home"

"Oh, it's not much of a home these days honey, I'd be better off moving in here with you."

"No, you can't do that," I hasten to tell him, now my voice sounds panicked.

"Why not?"

"You have a family, a wife and daughter and I have a different lifestyle to you."

"I could fit in Squirrel, I'm very good at fitting in." He gave a dirty laugh that suggested I should read some form of innuendo into that last remark.

My uncle sat down at the table and we debated his ongoing family life at home versus his crazy theory that he should move in with me ... all the time he remained naked. Can you imagine how difficult to attempt a serious discussion concerning our futures with a man not wearing any clothes? I was as blunt as I felt I could be with him without offending him outright, but I was determined to let him know, despite his generosity in paying my rent, that we could not become flatmates, let alone anything more, which I think is his ultimate goal.

I had to leave him in my apartment. I didn't want to be late for classes and he was showing no signs of having a shower and getting dressed. All day long, I dreaded returning home after studies, fearful that I would find him still there. Fortunately, my fear proved groundless. He was gone when I turned my key in the door at 4.30.

On the table was a note declaring his undying love for me and telling me how great I was in bed. He signed it off with a P.S. telling me - not asking - that he would be coming to stay this weekend. Even more worrying was $200 in cash left alongside the note. How did that make me feel? Was this a payment for my letting him fuck me, had I prostituted myself? What other reason could there be for him leaving me a sum of cash? It was the first time he'd left me cash, and last night was the first time he'd fucked me.

I was so conflicted. For years, I have been so nervous when my lecherous old uncle was around me and there were just the two of us. I had always had my suspicions about his intentions in spite of my mom telling me I was crazy and that he was simply a well meaning and caring man who loved and adored his favourite niece so much. The events of this past weekend had only confirmed my opinion of him and his lecherous intentions, although I had to concede that I had compromised our relationship, opening my doors to him by accepting his generous offer to pay my rent.

Each day that week, I went through so many occasions where I wanted to pick the phone up, call my uncle and tell him not to come this Sunday, to tell him how I regretted everything that happened between us in my bed. But each time I was on the verge of making the call, I found I couldn't bring myself to go through with it. My thoughts would turn this way and that. One moment I would regret that my uncle had got what I believe he's wanted for years, his ultimate goal, to revel in having his cock inside me ... and then the next I would reflectively ask myself if it was really all that bad. I hadn't enjoyed his first attempt but he had more than made up for it on his second, even showing himself to be very capable in making me feel very, very good, which I thought was remarkable for his age.

The good sex vibes of Sunday evening/early Monday morning had worn off by midweek so Wednesday night I took myself to bed early with my little rabbit toy alongside me ... my body warm and totally naked beneath a sheet. As I lay there in the dark, my fingers of one hand idly playing with my budding clit while the fingers of the other aroused a nipple, I contemplated the loss of Jerry from my life, thought of how I must find a young man around my age to replace him. I knew that there was no way that I could allow myself to become dependent on my uncle's devious desires.

It troubled me that I had meekly given in to this man that I had always been so cautious about for so long. It's not like I hadn't seen it coming. The way he had groomed me from hand jobs to blow jobs so quickly made me soul search why I hadn't offered greater resistance. He seemed to have achieved his goals so easily once I was on my back in bed and wine affected.

As both nipples hardened and my fingers rolled around and around my clitoris, I determined that my bed should be a No Uncle Harry Zone for at least an hour, drive him from my thoughts so I could best enjoy the thrills my fingers had begun to stir deep down in my pleasure sheath. But when the pulsing moved into a throbbing mode and my lead finger dipped in as far as my g spot to get my juices flowing, an image of my uncle's face appeared to me, hovering above mine with that look of rapture across it as he revelled in his hard-on ploughing in and out of me.

I couldn't dismiss his face as my fingers managed to achieve what I expected I would need my rabbit toy for. And so I came - quite powerfully thank you - with my fingers dancing around my clitoris and pinching my nipples. No help from my buzzing rabbit necessary, just those images of Uncle Harry's lascivious look, gazing down into my eyes. As my orgasm hit, the image of my uncle's face changed to reflect his own cumming and I thought of him spurting his unstoppable sperm, without the protection of a condom, deep into me. Then as my fingers left my pussy and clutched to grab my rabbit toy and I pressed that buzzing object to my pussy to extend my climax, my vision was of my uncle's eyes peeping up at me from between my spread thighs as his tongue did a big number on my lower lips and clit. So as sleep overcame me that evening, I had to concede that even when he wasn't in my bed, I had been pleasured by another Uncle Harry orgasm.

On Thursday afternoon, I got a call from my mom. She said she needed to pass on some bad news that had really upset her. My uncle and his wife had a massive row after he got home from his weekend with me and with Jerry and his parents. He and Aunt Lynette both said a lot of cruel things to each other during the argument but worst of all was that she admitted to having her affair with the young stud. Even worse than that though was that she told my uncle she's not about to give the young stud up, even claiming that her young lover was actually the father of little Ava, and not my uncle. Was that true or just a spiteful allegation from a woman wanting a separation?

"Jen, your uncle's really upset. He knew he had some problems in his marriage but he never suspected it would come to this. They separated on Tuesday and I've got him staying here with me until he can get himself back on his feet."

"Staying with you mom, so where have you put him?"

"I've got him in your old room darling, he actually asked me if he could stay in your bedroom."

"Oh no mom, that's really weird, why did you let him talk you into that?"

"I can't see anything wrong with that at all honey. You know, your uncle loves you, he's always saying how you're his favourite niece. I wish you'd be nicer to him."

"Yes, but couldn't he have used John's room, that's been free since my brother left home, and it's more a man zone? Why does he have to be in my room? It's too girlie for someone like my uncle, and what about all my things?"

"What things Jen?" asked my mother.

"I still have some clothes there, in the closet and in the drawers."

"I didn't see anything Jennifer. Oh yes, wait on? Yes, there are some dresses hanging up in the closet."

"Yes, those."

"They're still there, he's just hung his trousers and suits alongside them."

"And some lingerie, I left some bras and panties in the top drawer."

"I didn't see any of those. Hold on, let me go and check while you're on the phone."

I waited on the line while my mother went to my old room to investigate. Then, she was back on the phone again, "Yes honey, there are some bras and panties here. I don't know why you didn't take them when you left."

"Mom, I have so many pairs that I didn't need to bring them all. I thought they'd be safe there but now Uncle Harry's lurking around my room, I don't know."

"Oh Jen, you use such awful words when talking about your uncle. He's not lurking about, he's just sleeping in your bed at night. In spite of his painful breakup with Aunt Lynette, he does seem quite happy to be here."

"Mom, can you please check that lingerie that I left there?"

"Check it, what am I checking for?"

"Err ... oh, I'd rather not say mom, just see if I'd be able to wear any of it." I was trying to avoid spelling out my suspicions to mom, knowing how she always defends my leery old uncle.

"Oh hang on honey, I'd say you've put some of your panties in this drawer before you've washed them, a couple of them look quite soiled."

"What do you mean by soiled mom?"

"Well Jen, I don't really like to say, I think if I called them soiled, it would be an understatement. Ooh yuck, they seem to be caked with ... oh, I don't think I want to know what that may be on them. It's like you've leaked some of your, umm, err ... some of your internal juices into your panties and its dried."

"My internal juices mom ... or maybe not mine but somebody else's?"

"What are you inferring Jen?"

"I'm not inferring anything mom, I'm telling you straight out what I think. I'd guess that my lecherous old uncle has been using my panties that he found in my drawer to wank off into at night."

"No, he wouldn't do that, not using your lovely panties."

"Mom, I know what the man's like, he would do that sort of thing. I'm sick of you always defending him. Mom, can you throw those out straight away, I don't want to think about where they've been the past two nights?"

"Well, I don't know anything about that sort of thing. All I know is he's in a very fragile state and I think you should be exceptionally nice to him. He tells me he's coming down to visit you this weekend so you be good to him, whatever he wants honey."

"That's a big call mom, you obviously have no idea what he wants."

"Don't talk like that Jen, you don't know what he's going through."

"Oh, I'd say I do mom, I know very well what he's going through, and I've been telling you for years what a letch he is."

I assumed that my uncle was arriving on Saturday morning for his weekend visit. I agreed to go out with some friends for a few drinks on Friday evening, having accepted the advice of my BFF that I needed to get over Jerry by putting myself out there again as a single.

I did meet a nice guy and was very nearly tempted to invite him back to my little apartment. Just as well I didn't because when I got home alone around 8.30, I was amazed to find Uncle Harry sitting on the sofa in my living room. "How did you get in here?" were my first words.

"You have such a lovely way with words Squirrel. Don't I get a greeting? Yes, it's nice to see you too."

"Uncle Harry, you are sitting in my living room, large as life, but you don't live here. You are actually trespassing."

"I don't know babe, I think that's a moot point. You did invite me to come for the weekend."

"Well technically I didn't, you invited yourself Uncle Harry. So again, I will ask, how did you get in?"

"Simple my dear, I have a key."

"How could you have a key, I never gave you one."

"Yes, well while you were a bit zonked out last Sunday, I took the opportunity to take your key and slip out to have an extra one cut since I expect to be coming and going a bit."

"How dare you? I want it back before you leave here Uncle Harry."

"Hmm! We'll see Squirrel, we'll see. Now, we don't seem to have started this weekend on the right foot, have we?"

"Well, you do things that annoy me."

"So where have you been tonight, surely your lectures finished hours ago?"

"Well, not that it's any of your business, but I've been out with friends. They thought that I needed to get out and about, meet somebody to replace Jerry."

"I'm going to replace Jerry, you don't need to go trolling the bars, looking for some new guy to fuck you. Squirrel, I'm your lover now."

I gave him a piercing look to indicate how stupid I considered that suggestion, "Come on Uncle Harry, you can't be serious. I do need to have a boyfriend around my own age."

He rose up from the sofa and stepped toward me, "Hmm, you seem to be quite aggressive tonight Squirrel. Come on, give your old uncle a nice warm hug so we don't go to bed angry."

I knew all week that my uncle would be coming to stay for the weekend ... he had invited himself. Yet I hadn't given a lot of thought to sleeping arrangements and whether we have reached the point where I need to set some ground rules. He has worked his way into my bed against my better judgement but through his generous rent payments. I have to assess where we go from here, he cannot be a serious contender to replace Jerry in my life, but I cannot see my uncle being happy to give up the sexual gains he has made with me. I am still fired up by the key incident and I need to express that, "I'm thinking that you can sleep out here this weekend as your punishment. Uncle Harry, learn to ask before you take liberties."

"Hmm, they're fighting words Squirrel. I told you the other day that I find you quite feisty, and I do like that in a woman."

He took me completely by surprise, reaching out when he got close enough, his hands around my body, pulling me back against him and moving us both back to the sofa on which he had been sitting.

He flopped back onto the sofa, dragging me with him, but managing to spin me around so that I landed face down on the sofa, my hips raised across his thighs. What was he up to?

"Now lesson number one Squirrel, don't ever dare suggest that you intend to punish me for something. I am the only one to hand out punishments if they become necessary in this relationship, and I consider you are ready for your first ... I'd say a spanking is required."

"What? You have to be joking, Uncle Harry." I tried to rise up from where he had placed me across his lap but he held me down with a firm hand in the middle of my back. I felt his other hand fiddling with my clothing, then lifting my hips, enabling him to push my loose skirt up my thighs, clear over and above my bum until he furled it neatly around my waist.

My skivvy was still in place and so were my panties. As I lay face down with my belly straddling his thighs, I knew that my uncle's eyes would be boring down onto the twin globes of my ass, barely concealed within the almost sheer panties I was wearing. While I was relieved that they were a clean sexy pair, not an old tattered or torn pair, I regretted that I was wearing such tantalising lingerie for my uncle to see. He might think I wore them for him, but he was only the beneficiary of my decision to wear some sexy lingerie while out with friends on a mission to meet someone new.

Was my uncle serious, was he really intending to spank me? I felt his gnarly fingers running across the material of my panties, caressing my ass cheeks and even using one finger to delineate the cleavage line between my cheeks.

My whole body shuddered from his intimate fondling and I cursed it for giving me up so cheaply. "So what am I punishing you for? What bad things have you been up to, my darling little Squirrel?"

"See, you don't even have a reason. Nothing, I've done nothing wrong Uncle Harry, so just let me up now."

"Oh, I know why I need to punish you ... for going out tonight wearing this flimsy pair of panties. You were hoping to pick up some randy young student and you'd let him see your sweet pussy and this magnificent ass through your panties, delight in letting some lucky young stiff peel them off you. He would have got to see what I'm seeing now, only you couldn't find anyone. So I get to do all the things you'd hope to get some randy young kid to do with you.

"No I wouldn't have done that Uncle Harry, I'd never let a guy do that on the first night."

He ignored my denial, "You were hoping he'd be peeling these sexy panties off you about now, but instead it's me, I get to do it, exposing your beautiful ass, smooth skin and a wonderful tight little hole that I'm going to fill tonight. You're gonna love it Squirrel."

"No, I don't want that Uncle Harry, please don't do that, not there, I never have."

"So let me get these off now."

I squirmed around on his lap, trying to avoid his gnarly fingers as they slipped in under the waistband of my brief panties, felt him pulling them down over my hips.