My Uncle Discovered

Story Info
I fulfill uncle's years of stares.
1.7k words
4.06
66.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is my second story so I still haven't gotten the hang of writing erotica. Feel free to leave comments! I encourage it**


My parents died when I was five and I was sent to live with my aunt and uncle in another state. They didn't have any kids so I was new to them. They got divorced when I was eight. I spent weekdays with my aunt and weekends with my uncle. He started working out more; I assumed it was because of stress. When I was 15, I noticed he stared at me a certain way so I left the door open whenever I was at his place. I moved in with my uncle at 18 and the stares didn't die down. Being a full time student and a part time waitress wasn't exactly great for me financially so dorms were out of the question.

I am now 20 and it's spring break. "Where are you headed this year?" my uncle asked. He was shirtless and I could see the tone of his ab muscles. He was 5'8" and toned all around, not bad for a man in his early 40's. He was tan with short black hair.

"I'm staying home, the diner finally offered more working hours."

"That's good, you've worked there long enough. Plus, you won't have anyone staring at your developed body which has really come through." I didn't know how to react so I just smiled. "I'll be in the garage if you need me." And he turned to leave. I went to the restroom and noticed my pussy was wet. My uncle's comment must've done that. I decided to shave while I was in there. The warm water felt good on my pussy lips. After being fully shaved, I dried off and peeked outside the restroom door. I didn't see my uncle so I gathered my clothes and ran to my room. I threw my clothes down to the basket and laid on my bed. I closed my eyes and started to fantasize about my uncle.

He would come back from working on the Impala in the garage and lay down on his bed in his room. I would go there, naked as I am now and open the door to his room and say, "Join me." He would look at me shocked seeing me nude for the first time. He would stare at my 36C cup breasts and slender 5'4" figure with a shaven pussy but I would walk past him and go into his bathroom. I would start the water in his open shower. He would open the door to the bathroom, approach me, and wrap his arms around my waist.

I started to massage my clit as the daydream advanced. I would turn around and my hands would travel from his waist up to his chest, I would feel little prickles telling me he shaved his chest hair recently. My hands would advance to his neck. And when I look up, his head would already be tilted, waiting for my kiss. It would be a light touch at first. I would suck gently on his lower lip (which made me really bite my lower lip) and break our kiss. He would guide me out of the water and begin making out with me. I looked down and saw he was still soft so I would put my body as close to his and rub my pussy up and down his shaft. I would feel him grow under me and continue rubbing him. I would feel the head of his dick near my entrance and gasp. He would smile at me and grab the back of my thighs to bring me up so I could cross my legs behind his waist. He would kiss me passionately using his tongue to play with mine. He didn't use anything as leverage as he entered me. Feeling him take up so much space made me moan and I broke the kiss to say, "You're strong." And he would take his dick out slowly to the point only the head was inside before he began his assault on my pussy. Our moans and grunts would mix in the air.

The sound of someone clearing their throat interrupted my reverie. I opened my eyes and found my uncle at the foot of my door, which I left open out of habit. I immediately stood up and started to apologize. He told me to stop talking and he walked to my window. His back was facing me and I admired the clear tone of his muscles. "Why were you doing that?" I was caught a little off guard by the question.

"Um, well, I'm 20, single, a full time student with a minimum wage job. It gets stressful and that helps relax me."

"Have you done that before in my house?"

"Yes."

"Are you a virgin?"

"No."

He turned around at my answer. "When did you shave?"

"After you left to go to the garage."

"Did you shave to do this?"

"No."

"Then why?"

"I like the feeling."

"Of a fresh shaved pussy?"

"Yes, sir."

"I like that, too. Who were you thinking about while doing that?"

"You." It slipped out before I could say anything else. He seemed to be calm and collected as he gave me a once over.

"That is inappropriate and you are never to do that with your door open ever again. Understood?" I nodded and he left. I paced back and forth for about three minutes before I sat back down on my bed feeling absolutely humiliated. I needed to apologize again. Before I thought to put on any clothes, I walked to his door. We didn't have any rules about knocking so I opened the door to find him sitting on the edge of his bed jacking off. I guess he was caught up in the moment because his eyes were closed and he clearly didn't hear me walk in.

"I could do that for you. I bet it would feel better." His eyes opened and stared at me.

"What the fuck?!" He shouted and covered himself with a blanket.

I began my advance. "I've seen the way you stare at me. And I know your compliments are more than just compliments." I was at the foot of his bed. I got on the bed and tried my best to crawl towards him in a sexy manner. "Were you thinking about me? About my young naked body?" I straddled him and cupped my breasts and brought my hands down slowly. I grabbed his hands, which he pulled away, but I took them again. I placed them on my thighs and used my hands to help his hands move up. He was shaking his head. "I know you want me. I want you, too. I need you. Just let this happen." His hands were on my breasts now and we squeezed them together. I could feel his hard on through the blanket twitch. He kneaded my breasts without my help. I moaned and smiled at the same time. He pushed himself up and kissed me while massaging my boobs. I placed my hands around his neck and brought him closer to me. My tongue played with his. This went on for a while but he broke the kiss to remove the blanket. I started to kiss him along his collar bone. He was playing with my nipples now. Pinching them, squeezing them, pulling them, twisting them. I kissed his neck and felt him twitch below me again. I started to suck on his skin there.

He moaned and said, "It's been so long. So long since I've done this. So long since I've wanted you. I wanted this since the day you turned 18. That's why I stare at you." I got up from his neck, noticing a slightly formed hickey. I tried to study his face for any clues as to this.

"Why didn't you take me?"

"Like I said, that's inappropriate."

"Nothing is stopping you now." I giggled and kissed below his right ear lobe.

"I didn't know you felt the same way." He brought me off his ear lobe and gently pushed me to the side so he was on top. "How many times have you had sex?"

"A few. Why?"

"Gentle or rough?"

"Rough." He gave me a wicked smile. He placed his right hand on his headboard and the other around my neck. I nodded in approval. "Oh, yes. I like this. Enter me. I need your cock in me." He slowly entered me. I felt his dick intrude me and my muscles had to adjust to his size.

"You're so tight. You feel so good, baby." After all of his eight inches was inside, he moved around a little to let me adjust. "Are you ready?" he said in such a smooth voice. I nodded. He removed most of his dick before clenching his hands. He pounded into me and I gasped. He went out again and this time I matched his thrust. He pounded in and out of me. He would moan every time I tightened my pussy muscles around his dick. I tried to match every thrust but he was more experienced so I just tried to keep up. I moaned and groaned every time the head of his dick pushed against the back of my pussy. I loved the way my body was responded to his assault. I was so close. I think he was too because he removed his hand from the headboard to my hip and both of his hands wrapped tight. I felt my body start to spasm as I came from the best orgasm. My pussy muscles clenched his dick and that was it for him. "Oh, fuck." I felt his load pour into me, squirt after squirt. He was pumping slowly now, every last drop of him in my pussy. His dick went soft and he left me. He laid down next to me. "I can still feel you on me. Maybe next time, you could do what you said would feel better." He stared at me and I was smiling at him. "I love you." He moved to kiss my forehead then my lips before going back to lying down. He put his arm around me and I cuddled him in all our naked glory. We fell asleep like that.