My Unsatisfied Husband

Story Info
My unsatisfied husband.
1.7k words
3.68
78.3k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 03/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
divonne
divonne
43 Followers

Why was he calling me to his office? I was not even directly under his department. I know he was my boss but if he didn't want anyone in the office to know about us and our marriage, he should stop calling me like this. I leaned onto the cool elevator walls breathing slowly. I hope he does not want to talk about last night. I closed my eyes trying to block the scene from my memory but it crept to my head slyly.

I had been working on the files he had given me and I had thought he was asleep in the other room. I was getting agitated all the more. It all had been because I kept remembering the way he had been watching me throughout the dinner. His eyes had been intense and even when we were at a family dinner and he was sitting all the way across opposite me on the table I could feel him. It had been frustrating and embarrassing. I don't know what was going on in his mind. He was so hard to read and sometimes he did just what I could never expect him to.

I had never met such a cold strange mysterious man in my life. I stared at the numerous files he had left me on my desk to do. I wondered what the rest of the family might be thinking. His sisters, my sister-in-laws had been passing me double meaning sentences the entire evening and yet here I was working on an office project instead of sleeping.

My body was yearning all over. I could not hide it now. I was in the darkness and I was alone. I needed to get myself off badly otherwise I wouldn't have been able to do the files for him at all. I looked all around the room. It was quiet. He was probably sleeping. I minimized the work files and switched on the internet plug. I searched for a headphone and found one in the desk. I put them on and was browsing the net when I thought I heard a sound. Immediately I switched off the page and looked back at the door. But there was no one.

I waited for a long time but there was no further sound. I sighed a relief and turned back to the screen. I got my browser to a page I visited the most and opened a porn scene. I played it and was watching it when suddenly my chair turned a complete 180 degrees and the next moment I was looking into his face. I gasped. I was at loss of words. His eyes left mine and went to the screen. I looked away from him. This was so embarrassing.

My face was fuming red. I looked down and all I could see was where his robe started and that gave me a large expansive view of his chest. My face turned a darker shade of red. His hands pulled the headphone away and I shrank into my chair. Oh why didn't the earth open and swallow me up?

"So this is what was making you take so long to come to bed." He said. His voice was a cruel harsh whisper. I know I am mad because even that harsh tone was making me aroused. He smelt nice, really good, and heavenly. I looked away from his chest but there was no other place to look. He was towering over me. I looked up at him and his eyes were burning.

"If sex is what you want then why not do it instead of watch," he said and then he had come over me. Before I could scream a protest his hand covered my mouth and he leaned close to my ears and said, "The whole world thinks we are a couple. If you shout then everyone would take it in another way and tomorrow you will be the embarrassed one."

My scream died in my mouth. It was true but I couldn't let him do... Thoughts left me as his mouth found the mole at my neck, the most sensitive spot in me. I moaned. He pushed me back into the chair and tugged at my hairs as I arched into him. What the hell is happening? I shouted at myself but who was listening. Things were happening on its own. I was responding to him. I was being disloyal to my own self. I wanted to struggle but whatever I signaled my body, it was acting on a reverse action. I moaned out loud as his teeth sunk into my neck. Oh no, he is giving me a hickey!

I struggled out then but he overpowered me as if I had been a child. His arms strapped me down at the chair. His fingers worked over the blouse of my dress and my breasts spilled out. I heard him take in a breathe and curse. Why didn't I wear a bra?

"I couldn't think anything with you wearing that scanty little blouse with no bra." He whispered. I gasped. Had he noticed that! His hands moved and grasped my breasts. I moaned loudly. I wanted this. What am I doing? I struggled between the wants of my body and my mind. But he was overpowering me with all of his expertise.

All that I could think of was how his hands were driving me crazy. I closed my eyes and arched towards him. His mouth left my throat and travelled down. It wasn't long before he found my straining nipples. I groaned and arched against him. His mouth was sucking hard and I trembled under him. I was getting wetter and wetter. I struggled against him but in a swift movement he was sitting in the chair and I was cuddling in his lap. His arms pinned me to him as he leaned down at me and suckled at my nipple. His other hand moved lower and lower. They got rid of my robe and now I was half naked to him. I bit my lips to stop myself from moaning aloud as his fingers skipped the waistband of my panties and found me.

I was about to protest when I heard the shatter of glass. It had come from the kitchen, which was just across the hall. Someone was awake. I froze. What if they heard us? But he didn't stop. His finger slowly slid into me and I bit out a cry. He leaned into me and whispered, "Keep quiet and no one will know we are here." With that he started with his ministrations. I bit out my cries as he suckled and nibbled both of my nipples and keep stroking me with his finger.

His finger drove into me deeper, faster. His body kept me pinned down and I moaned out cries between my teeth. His finger slid touching me inside me where I have never known sensations to be. I was dripping slowly into him and he kept sucking my breasts. I laid in his arms as the sensations washed over me.

This was madness. I couldn't let him do this to me but oh god I couldn't stop him. My body wouldn't respond to me. I was sweating and getting wetter and wetter each moment. His finger and mouth was becoming rougher and faster each second. I could still hear someone in the kitchen. My body was shaking as sensations in me drove like wildfire. I couldn't stop the upcoming cry in my mouth so I leaned into him and bit into his shoulder to stop it. He groaned and bit into my sensitive skin. I came in pours then. I was shaking from head to foot in my first orgasm. It had been explosive and I turned a deep shade of red as I came shamelessly on his hand. It kept pouring and then suddenly he pulled me into his arms and carried me out of the room.

I leaned into his chest tired. I had never had such an experience before. It had exhausted me. He carried me into our room and tossed me into the bed. I fell among the sheets. I curled to hide my nudity from him but he stripped down from his robe before me. He was naked too except for his briefs and I could see him aroused. I looked away. The next moment he had joined me and then he was on top of me. He leaned into me and said, "So this is what I have been smelling for the entire day."

I stared at him confused. His hands slowly went between my thighs and he was parting them. I was blushing red again as he stared at me. His hands touched me and I moaned. His eyes kept me hypnotized to him as he slowly deliberately moved between my legs. All thoughts left me as he tasted me. I groaned in despair. I couldn't fight him. His hands had me pinned down and anyways I was too exhausted by my first experience but as he kissed me there, I felt my body responding to him again. It got warmer and tighter. I struggled against him in vain as he kept assaulting me. I was helpless against him. His tongue raved against me. I moaned out in despair. My body was in fire and i thrashed against the sheets biting down on my lower lips to stop myself from screaming. I arched against him despite my embarrassment. My lower hips rubbed against his hungry demanding mouth. His hands grabbed my large hips and his fingers dug into it. i was sure i would have permanent marks there as he pulled me impossibly closer. I was mindless and couldn't hold back my moans. His mouth didn't leave me and he kept sucking me and licking me till I came again. It poured like rain and he lapped it up. He groaned and moved over me. I couldn't move a single part in me. One orgasm had already been too much for me but the second one had totally blown me.

I fell asleep immediately exhausted with my two mindless orgasms...

divonne
divonne
43 Followers