My Unspoken Consent Ch. 01

Story Info
An exhibitionist wife wants an audience.
2.5k words
3.93
82.2k
88

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the best attributes of my wife, Eva, is her sexuality, closely followed by her amazing depth of conversation, the two most important aspects of a solid relationship.

A requisite description of her would be simply that she's an intelligent, voluptuous brunette. Her curves and breasts were stunning and a source of great pride for her, but my favorite quality was her beautiful shaved pussy. I fell in love with her pussy; like a soft bun nestled between her thighs, a beautiful bulge begging to be caressed. Eva is always affectionate and when we're together we're probably touching, intimately if possible. When sitting together on the couch my hands are usually caressing and petting and she is likely to be leaning back against me, encouraging my affection. In fact, Eva will often place my hands on her breasts and pussy if they aren't already there, something I dearly love. Opening her legs wide, my large hand could almost contain her soft pussy. I would cup her and when she was aroused my fingers would slip between her soft lips. She is simply wonderful.

Now, add to this the fact that in warm months Eva wears as little as possible around our house, which is a tremendous turn-on for me. We live far enough in the country that she is comfortable going outside to the pool or the garden nearly naked. What traffic there is, is easily avoided by a quick step behind a bush or tree. So, for her to be outside wearing a T-shirt or camisole and panties is common and close calls or getting caught usually adds to the excitement, leading to fantastic sex soon after.

Now the final ingredient for this adventure is a close friend. Actually, the brother of a close friend, Jake. Eva had been living with a close girlfriend, Zuri, a black roommate she'd met in college. Eva, however, had been instantly attracted to her brother, Jake. He was a few years younger and slender, but he seemed constantly pre-occupied with another girl and his small construction business. However, the visions of him working around the house lingered, as did the attraction.

When I entered Eva's life she had been married, divorced and lonely. I was immediately smitten. She was amazing and her attraction for me became solid and a focus for her life. Jake was now married, although badly, and he and Eva had remained close friends who never quite seemed available at the same time. So, I became the center of Eva's life, providing a home point. I often joked that I was the Albatross around her neck, a joke that usually got me a punch to the shoulder and a hug and kiss.

As it developed, I became friends with Jake. He was very handy with his hands and tools and often came to my rescue working around the house. He was younger, but always showed respect and seemed interested in my war stories experienced through life and business. He often spent evenings with us, particularly when his life at home was difficult. Eva provided a sympathetic ear and he would sit in the kitchen talking with her for hours while she worked. Their mutual attraction was obvious, but I was always included if I showed any interest. I watched the two of them, Jake's eyes often lingered on Eva as she moved about. I found it exciting that this young man was interested in my wife, twelve years his senior.

It was a late spring afternoon and the first of many expected warm days and Eva, as expected, was wearing a sexy pair of panties and a T-shirt. The kitchen faucet had been leaking for some time and I was struggling to install a new one, but lacking a badly needed faucet wrench. I lay on my back under the sink and Eva hovered above me, helping when she could. My view was exciting, but distracting. Her panties were slightly sheer and her camel toe was gorgeous, her pussy was soft, and aroused from my recent petting. I sighed, one last failed attempt and I conceded, asking Eva to call Jake, hoping he had a faucet wrench.

Jake arrived minutes later, carrying his tools, and knocked on the door, opening it and announcing his arrival with a friendly "Hello," Eva stepped to the door and I struggled to stand, listening to their greeting.

"Oh wow! You look... nice..." Jake hesitated, looking Eva up and down and finally focusing on her pussy.

"Thank you", she smiled and turned, leading him to the kitchen sink. She was in full flirt mode and I watched as she made Jake's assistance worthwhile.

Our picture wall filled the entrance hall wall and Jake routinely stopped to survey the many prints. He always lingered in front of one. It was of Eva, taken in a studio. She was reclining on a red velvet lounge, nude, gazing at the camera with her arms raised above her head. Her knees were raised and a naked man pressed himself against her pubic mound.

"I love that picture. My first husband was a photographer." Eva stood beside Jake.

"Is he..." Jake hesitated.

"Inside me?" Eva smiled. "Oh yesss..."

Jake closed his eyes briefly and drew a breath.

"C'mon, the sink's in the kitchen." She took Jake's hand.

Jake knelt down and rolled onto his back, wriggling up under the sink. I knelt beside him, unnecessarily explaining the situation.

"Uh-huh..." He raised the faucet wrench, but squinted, trying to see into the darkness. Eva stood above him, her feet straddling his hips. She held a flashlight and Jake lifted his head to see her.

"Oh my god..."

I heard him softly exclaim as his eyes focused on Eva's pussy, her clit just visible through the sheer panties. She squatted to hand him the light, her pussy just lightly brushing against the growing bulge in his pants. She caught her breath and gripped the sink as she felt his erection brushing against her.

"OH!" Jake's head thumped against the sink trap.

"OH, Jake! Are you OK?" Eva sank lower to see and hand him the light, her pussy now firmly pressed against his bulge.

"Oh god. Yeah... yeah... I'm good." He rubbed his forehead and accepted the light.

Jake continued to remove the old faucet and Eva and I stepped back, allowing him to work. She led me out into the main hall and practically tackled me, her lips inhaling my tongue in a wanton kiss. She took my hand and placed it on her pussy, she was dripping and very soft. She mewed softly as we kissed, grinding her pussy against my hand. She led me to the bedroom.

We both knew and never spoke a word. Without even closing the door, I dropped my pants and she removed her panties. She lay back on the bed and I slid into her. We fucked like animals. A quickie it's called, and a quickie it was. She gazed up at me and came in waves as my cock plunged deep into her. She closed her eyes as I gushed cum in spasm after spasm, filling her until cum streamed out onto the sheets.

"Wow..." We both caught our breath. "Where did that come from?"

She just smiled.

It was the running water and the sound of tools being packed up that brought us back to reality. Eva didn't wipe off and simply put her panties back on. She noticed my raised eyebrow and winked, pulling her panties up against her dripping pussy. A large wet spot soaked the gusset and she wiggled her ass when she turned to leave. I dressed and followed, thinking this could be interesting. Poor Jake.

Jake was squatting over his tool box, dropping the last wrench in as Eva leaned over and turned the new faucet on, admiring the stream as it splashed into the sink. He looked up and looked straight at Eva's wet pussy less than a foot away.

"OH! I'm sorry. Did I get you wet?" She backed away a step.

"Wet... I umm... wet. No, I was..." Jake struggled for words, unable to pull his eyes away from Eva's used pussy. "... wet." His voice trailed off and he struggled to his feet, graciously accepting the beer I handed him.

We all retired to the couch and began surfing the channels for a movie. Eva sat between us leaning against me with Jake at the far end. He and I drank beer and Eva sipped her wine. Jake was returning with another round and as he sat Eva casually lifted one knee onto the couch, the other spread wide, her foot resting on the floor. She tipped her head back, closing her eyes, then casually placed my hand on her pussy and held it there. Jake quietly watched, adjusting himself as his erection grew. Eva just smiled and cuddled into my side.

Jake didn't stay that night, but as he prepared to leave Eva walked him to the door. She inquired if he was ok and he nodded. His wife had pushed him from the bedroom years ago and things just gotten worse from there. Eva stepped toward him and gently pulled his face toward hers, kissing him on the mouth.

"You are welcome here as long as you wish" She smiled up at him.

He hugged her and sighed, one hand on her back the other drifting down to caress the waist band of her panties.

Eva returned to the living room and seemed quiet.

"I saw that". I smiled at her.

She cuddled back into my embrace, returning my hand to her pussy.

"He's going to have wet dreams for a week, you know." I caressed her and she lifted her hips, rocking her pussy against my hand. She removed her panties and soon she was rocking her pussy against my cock, arching into an intense orgasm. I held myself deep inside her and my cum soon filled her pussy. She smiled and we fell asleep on the couch.

The next morning, I was drinking my coffee, reading my news on the laptop as Eva was baking something delicious for breakfast. She came over and stood beside me, softly bumping against me as I sat at the counter. I absently reached around her and caressed her ass. She was wearing a sexy camisole with no panties, a point that brought a smile and a raised eyebrow from me. She sat on the stool beside me.

"Hon, what would you think if I went off the pill."

I thought a moment. "Are we considering starting a family?"

"Well, maybe... I mean, if it happens, it happens. You know?" She tipped her head, looking at me. "I mean, eventually. I guess mostly I want to enjoy sex completely natural and free... You know?"

I smiled, turning to face her. "I think that would be the most loving, erotic thing we could possibly do." Her legs were tight together and I reached out and caressed both of her knees. She beamed and leaned toward me.

"Good. I was supposed to start the next month's a couple days ago."

"OH! So, you already decided..." I chided.

"Well... I could still start them... I suppose... If you really want me to."

"Come here, you." I pulled her toward me and lovingly embraced her. "This is a moment I've waited for, for a very long time."

Eva remained without panties for the day and we made passionate love, twice. We cuddled on the couch and watched movies that evening.

Long ago we had discovered the joys of coconut oil. After shaving, her pussy was baby soft and tender. The coconut oil was perfect for soothing her delicate pussy. It's completely natural, full of healthy oils and even edible, the perfect massage oil and very slippery. Eva appeared carrying the jar and handed it to me as I sat on the couch. I turned sideways, adjusting my robe and leaned against the arm of the couch. She spread a towel out and sat between my legs, leaning back against me. She stretched one leg out on the couch, the other spread wide, her foot again resting on the floor. She gently placed my hand on her pussy.

This was a ritual we enjoyed during very loving moments and I hugged her to me. She wore one of my shirts, unbuttoned, and I lightly trailed my fingers up and down her torso, very lightly touching her breasts and nipples, then trailed my fingers down to her swollen pussy. She raised her hips as my fingers lightly stroked her soft pussy, barely grazing her clit. Slowly, I increased the pressure and caressed both of her breasts. I opened the coconut oil and scooped out a large dab. It was soft and melted almost instantly as I rubbed my hands together. A second scoop provided the surplus I needed and I lightly caressed both of her breasts, rubbing the oil in as it warmed, gently pinching her nipples. I replenished the oil as needed, caressing her breasts and torso. Slowly, I caressed my way down until, at last, both hands rubbed her inner thighs, just touching her swollen labia. She moaned softly as I moved my hands over her swollen pussy, covering her completely. She rolled her hips and my hand cupped her pussy, a single finger tracing the split between her lips until I stroked her perineum

"OH..." She curled into me, then back, rocking her hips. My hand cupped her pussy, a finger easily slipping between her lips and into her, then stroking her clit as I continued back up to her breasts. This ritual wasn't intended to arouse for sex, so much as be a pleasure unto itself. Our touching could last all evening, but usually found us in bed, wrapped around each other, our erotic sex occurring slowly and ending intensely.

We lay on our sides, lightly touching and enjoying some pillow talk. I thought for a moment.

"Tell me your deepest fantasy". She usually got quiet when I asked that question.

"I can't."

I lay quietly, hoping the silence would encourage her.

"I can't. You'll hate me or think less of me or leave me." She gave me her puppy dog pout.

"Oh lover. You know all of mine... and I would never think less of you or hate you or leave you." I still waited.

She chewed her lip.

"I want to be watched... you know, having sex..." She buried her face in her pillow.

"I know that. I've always known that. You're my beautiful exhibitionist wife." I grinned.

"There's more." She spoke into her pillow.

I waited quietly.

"I want YOU to watch me." She mumbled into her pillow, then lifted her head and continued sheepishly. "you know... just casually, lovingly... more than once." Her voice trailed off.

"Oh, my beautiful lover." I pulled her to me and held her. She looked at me.

"I love you. I love you more than life and that will never change. Please don't think less of me..." Her eyes teared up. I held her for the rest of the night, cuddling as we slept.

*****