My Unwanted Transition Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both watched quietly, and neither of us did anything. It had been a long time since I had watched porn like this, so it did get me in the mood quite a bit, even though I found it hard to identify with the guy in the video since I now lacked a dick. I started to focus more on the penetration aspect, watching as the man's cock pushed into the girl. I imaged it entering me, and an intense throb sparked between my legs. I reached my hand down and into my shorts just like earlier and began to touch and rub. Once Andy noticed that I had started, he did the same, stroking his cock in his pants.

Just like earlier, I felt the pleasure entering my body, but it felt different this time. It was actually building and at some point I closed my eyes and focused on my own imagination. I pushed a finger into my slit and worked it lightly back and forth while I continued to use my thumb to rub my clit. Again, I didn't notice how much I was getting into it, how vigorously my hand was moving and how hard I was breathing. Soon that didn't matter to me. I could feel myself on the road to that elusive orgasm and pushed myself toward it even more. My body shivered as I crossed the point of no return and very audible, pleasured moan sounded from my mouth as I finished in a burst of radiant warmth filling my body, making me throb. The tingling crept through me from head to my toes curling against the bed. My eyes opened slowly afterward, feeling like I was floating on a cloud.

"That was fucking hot!" Andy suddenly said.

I turned my head to look at him, seeing his cock out as he was jerking it rapidly, staring at me. I didn't say anything back, just watched and continued to gently touch myself. With my free hand, I lifted my shirt and pulled it back to expose my breasts. Andy kept looking at me, working himself with his hand. The video on the laptop was over, and I seemed to be the show. I pulled my hand from my pants and scooted closer to him, then reaching for his cock. He watched in silence as I stopped him and took over. I started to jerk him off, holding his shaft firmly in my hand. It felt weird to hold a cock again, especially one that wasn't mine. I had no idea why I started to do this, and yet I kept going. Andy's cock was solid and warm in my hand, and I realized I almost forgot how a cock felt.

"I'm getting close." He grunted.

I looked at his face, then back to his cock, working my hand along him, trying to push him over the edge. He leaned in and without warning, took my nipple in his mouth. The sudden stimulation caused me to make a soft noise. He licked, sucked and bit my sensitive nub as I focused on him.

"Fuck yes! I'm cumming!" He moaned, finally freeing my tit, leaving it glistening with his spit.

Rope after rope of cum exploded from his cock, even carrying over us and hitting the pillows before landing all over his own body. I didn't stop until his cum ended in a trickle and made a mess of my hand. Before he could say anything, I got up and went into the bathroom to clean up. What in the world was I doing? I thought to myself as I looked in the mirror. I came back out and quickly gathered my clothes and went right back in to change. When I came out the second time, I dropped his clothes where his other laundry was piled.

"I guess I will head home then," I said.

"I thought we were gonna hang out?" He asked, finishing up with his own cleaning.

I was feeling conflicted and didn't know if I really wanted to stay. My mind kept thinking that we crossed some sort of boundary that we shouldn't have.

"Come on. Let's play something." He suggested.

"I suppose." I agreed, finally caving in.

We chilled all day and ordered pizza for lunch. We played more games and watched a movie. Andy didn't mention what happened even once. Maybe he knew that I wasn't sure how to feel about it. Either way, I was happy that it wasn't brought up, which gave me time to process it. At around 6 pm, I decided I should head home so that I could take care of stuff before going back to work tomorrow.

"Hey man. I just want to say that we don't ever have to mention anything about today again if you don't want."

"Thanks. I appreciate that." I smiled.

12