My Unwanted Transition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pulled from the dream by a horn outside. My eyes opened, and I looked up at the ceiling. I felt hot, and there was a throbbing down below. I immediately thought that I had morning wood, but then I remembered that was impossible. Nonetheless, I did feel a throbbing sensation, so I reached down and slipped my hands into my panties. My fingers passed over my clit, which felt swollen and moved further between my legs. The touch made me shiver some as I found myself to be incredibly wet. The lips of my pussy were coated in wetness, and I pulled my hand back out to see. My fingers were wet with a clear fluid. I squeezed my legs together some, and that sent a pleasant tingle through my body.

I was horny, very horny. I pushed my hand back down and touched my clit again, rubbing it, pressing it, finding out what felt right. The sensations caused me to shiver even more. It drove me to continue, tempting my fingers to tease more and more. I rubbed and touched myself, filling this female body of mine with new found pleasure. My hand seemed to gain a mind of its own as I masturbated, working to find the right combination to make me orgasm. I felt it getting closer. It was a slow climb, much different from how it felt being a guy. The spark was inside of me, growing and wanting to explode. I became aware of how hard and quick my breathing had become, my hand now vigorously working inside of my panties.

"Oh my God," I said to myself in a breathy voice. "Oh my god, oh my god!" I repeated.

My body tensed up as the spark inside of me exploded and rushed through my body from head to toe. I arched my back from the bed and squeezed my legs together. I opened my eyes and sat up, then pulling the covers off. My panties were wet, so I slid them off. I touched between my legs again to feel the wetness, then reached for my journal so that I could note that my girl part was working. It felt magnificent, better than any I had as a guy I think. Since it had been so long from the last time I had an orgasm, I couldn't fully compare the two.

During my morning shower, I found that I was more aware of myself as a girl. I mean, I had been a girl for almost a month, but I had never fully thought about these girl parts actually belonging to me. It was more like I was just borrowing the last few weeks. As I washed up, I thought to myself about each part. These were my breasts and my nipples, and it was my clit and my pussy. The rest of the day was uneventful, and I was my usual anti-social self over the weekend.

Week 4. Rude awakening.

I dreaded the fact that this was my last week before having to return to work. Even though I was growing used to this new life, I still had not interacted with others as a girl. I suppose it was mostly my fault for keeping to myself in the house the whole month. Monday went by quickly, and I told myself that I would make sure to go out and maybe walk the mall or something at some point this week.

The sunlight woke me from sleep on Tuesday morning as it did on most days. My mind slowly started up and drifted back into functionality. There was a wet feel between my legs, similar to how I had woke up last week. I didn't remember having any erotic dreams, but I figured it could be a natural response just like a guy with morning wood. As I slipped my hand down toward my nether region, a bit of excitement grew within me. I cursed at myself mentally for liking the thought of masturbating again.

My fingers touched upon the wetness between my legs, and just like last time, I pulled my fingers back up to look. Instead of being greeted by that clear fluid, I saw blood covering my fingers. My eyes widened at the sight of it, and I thought my heart was going to jump out from my chest. I rolled quickly from the bed and ran to the bathroom to check myself. There didn't seem to be any cuts or anything, and I got cleaned up.

When I returned to my room, I saw that there was blood on my sheet and somehow that made me realize one thing; I was on my period. The doctors said that I would likely start and have a cycle sooner or later, but they didn't know when it would start. I closed my eyes and fought hard not to cry thinking about. Was I really going to have to go through this every month?

Not knowing what else to do, I asked my mom for help. It was highly embarrassing, but she came and helped me. We tackled the mess on my bed first, and she taught me about pads and tampons. I was going to have to keep track of my cycle and get used to the signs of my body so I would know when it was that time. It was a hard conversation to have, something I never thought I would have to hear or talk about. Her preference was tampons, and since that was what we had in the house, I went with it. After an explanation, she gave me privacy, and I fixed the tampon in place.

The rest of the week became a long and strenuous adventure. After indulging in my first female orgasm last week, I now had to experience the cramps associated with menstruation, and now I was starting to understand what women had to go through all the time. Even with this happening, I still got up the nerve to leave the house and went to visit the mall.

The mall was pretty big and built in a sort of circle so that you could walk around and end up where you started. I didn't plan on buying, but at least I wanted to go out in the living world as a girl and get used to it. Before I even made it halfway through, I had guys calling out to me, trying to flirt and asking for my number. I didn't stop for any and only responded with headshakes and saying that I wasn't interested.

When the weekend and Sunday came, my period was trickling down, and I felt relieved that I wouldn't have to deal with it on my first day of work on Monday. I made sure that my clothes were clean and showered that night. Laying in bed, my mind raced about what it was going to be like at work as a girl and dealing with customers. I'm not sure what time I finally fell asleep, but I knew that I was going to need plenty of rest.

12