My UPS and Downs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

I heard them get off the elevator and opened the door, as they approached, to let them in. Karl introduced us to Shana and I could see that Tina was looking at George with a puzzled look on her face until suddenly she put it all together and smiled as she recognized our UPS man and walked over and shook hands with him as they both laughed about it.

I told them that there are robes awaiting them in the back bedroom so, if they wish, they can slip into them and get comfortable. All four of them headed for the room and after a few minutes were back and looking much more comfortable. I got them drinks and we sat around talking about unimportant things for a while until suddenly George stood up and opened his robe wide to display a beautiful erection asking if anyone would like to suck it for him since he couldn’t possibly do it to himself, although he would love to. I was hoping that George would volunteer first since that would probably turn Shana on very quickly.

Sure enough, George was thinking along the same lines as he immediately dropped to his knees in front of Karl and grasped his thick shaft and guided the swollen head to his lips. I sat down next to Shana, whose eyes were riveted to her husband sucking Karl’s massive organ and all of a sudden, she snaked her hand into my robe and grasped my hard cock in her hand and squeezed it as she watched the scene before her. She was completely captivated by the sight of her husband on his knees sucking Karl’s beautiful organ and was squeezing my penis in rhythm to his sucking. I asked her to sit back and spread her legs as I wanted to kiss her sweet pussy while she watched George work on Karl’s tool. She never took her eyes off George as she spread her legs and gave me total access to her sexy crotch.

I licked the insides of her thighs and slowly worked my way up to the gorgeous crotch awaiting me. She started to moan and tell me how good it felt and how turned on she was watching George suck cock. Both George and Karl heard her and redoubled their efforts to turn her on even more. Karl started slapping George’s face with his thick erection and teasing him by not allowing him to get the head in his mouth no matter how hard he tried. This seemed to drive Shana wild and she grasped my head in her hands and held me tightly to her cunt as she went into a beautiful orgasm and fed me her delicious juices while coaxing her husband on to capture Karl’s crown between his lips. Karl finally let George take his swollen crown in his mouth and suck it for a while and then asked Shana if she would like to see him suck her husband’s gorgeous tool now and she immediately agreed since she had never seen him being sucked by a guy before.

I asked her to come over and sit on my cock as she watched George being sucked off and she got up and grasped my thickness in her hand to guide the head to her opening as she lowered herself on me. Her cunt felt wonderful as it covered more and more of my shaft until, surprisingly she had all of it inside her and her full weight was on me. She was excited by her husband’s reaction to Karl’s talented mouth and then, when Tina squatted over George’s face and fed him her crotch to suck and tongue, she went wild and her cunt was contracting around my shaft in steady pulses as her excitement mounted.

Then Carla made herself comfortable between her husband’s legs and began worshipping his throbbing erection since she knew he was about ready to explode and she wanted to drink her favorite nectar. Shana was taking all this in as her eyes wandered from one to the other before coming back to Karl’s mouth on her husband’s thick penis. Suddenly George cried out, from the depths of my wife’s crotch, that he was going to cum, and he grabbed Karl’s head and forced his thick tool deeper into Karl’s mouth as he spurted one load after another into the hungry opening.

When his second spurt landed on Karl’s tongue, Karl’s orgasm struck and he gurgled something while drinking George’s cum and his organ erupted in his wife’s mouth and she triumphantly sucked his balls dry. Shana was having a mini-orgasm with both of them as they came and her pussy was doing marvelous things to my penis which brought on my orgasm and my cock began shooting hot jets of cum deep inside her. As each rope splashed deep inside her, she shook in excitement and I felt her cunt wrap itself around my cock and milk it for more juice. I shook and gasped for some time before I came down from my high and Shana lifted herself off me as Carla hurried her over to Karl and had her sit on his face and feed him my cum.

It turned out that she fed him her juices as well and after making sure he got every drop, she sat down next to her husband and told him how wonderfully exciting everything is and how turned on she got watching him with Karl. He told her that from now on she could watch him with another guy anytime she felt like it. He told her that since both couples are on his route, she could meet him sometime and watch if he gets together with Karl or I and her eyes lit up at the thought. At this point, I asked her how she felt about woman to woman sex and she smiled and confessed that she was a latent bisexual since she often thought about having sex with a woman but, except for a short period when she was 15 and mutually sucked her closest girlfriend, she hasn’t had pussy.

It was George’s turn to be excited and he suggested that she get to know Carla and Tina intimately, right there and then. Of course Carla and Tina needed no urging and looked at Shana for approval and when she held out her arms to them, they pulled her down on the carpet and had her lay back like a queen as the two of them started worshipping every inch of her body from her toes to her head and everything in between. She was moaning and telling them how good everything felt and when they both reached her crotch and Tina teased her clit as Carla snaked her tongue into her anus, Shana reached out and pulled Carla’s legs around so that she could get at her cunt and then voraciously began sucking Carla’s delicious cunt while she was being orally worshipped by both of them.

I looked over and saw George sitting there like in a trance as he watched his wife with the 2 gals and played with his massive erection. I walked over and sat down in front of him and pushed his hand away as I took over stroking him while he continued to watch Shana, who had completely lost herself in woman to woman sex. I leaned forward and guided his swollen cockhead to my lips and squeezed up some delicious precum before lovingly sucking his shaft from the crown down and then back up. As I sucked his tasty meat, I thought about the possibilities of being able to suck this gorgeous organ almost every day, especially when he has a delivery for me which is quite often.

He was running his hands through my hair as I sucked him and he started telling me how turned on he is from watching Shana with other women and now can understand why she gets so turned on from watching him. The gals had changed positions and Shana was now eating Tina while Tina ate Carla and Carla ate her and suddenly Tina uttered a muffled sound and began feeding Shana her orgasmic juices. Shana couldn’t seem to get enough of her and kept digging her tongue deep inside her hole long after Tina’s last spasm had ended. Then Carla started to shake and moan as she went into orgasm and flooded Tina’s face with her copious juices. As soon as Tina tasted the creamy liquid, she buried her face in her cunt and searched for more and we smiled as we realized she had discovered our secret and would probably want a share in the company also.

As we relaxed and had a drink, Shana told us how exciting everything has been up to now and how much she’s enjoying herself. Tina told her that she must go down on Carla before the evening is over and bring her to orgasm as she has never tasted a more delicious drink than Carla’s nectar. Shana looked at Carla and they smiled and nodded at each other as Shana made a mental note to taste her juices before the evening was over. George happened to mention that one of Shana’s favorite fantasies, when they’re having sex, is having a cock in every one of her openings and Shana blushed and smiled as she nodded her head in agreement.

Carla asked her if she would like to act out her fantasy right now as she can recommend three beautiful cocks to her which happen to be available and Shana mentioned that she didn’t want to hog all the action as there wouldn’t be a cock free for them to play with. Carla told her that she and Tina want to watch her being worked on by the three of us and that they would manage to occupy themselves until she was through so Karl motioned for her to mount him as he lay on his back and she went over to him and straddled his body and grasped his huge erection in her hand and fitted it to her vaginal opening as she lowered her body onto the thick pole. George waited until she had worked Karl’s penis as deep as possible inside her and then told me to take her asshole as I would be in for a treat since it’s so nice and tight.

I got behind her and rubbed my erection across her anus to deposit some precum there to facilitate my entry and then pushed the head inside as she gasped in pleasure. Karl stopped stroking until I worked my penis deep inside her and remarked about how good my cock felt as it rubbed against his through the membrane. As soon as I was deep, George moved over in front of his wife and fed his swollen crown into her mouth and she began to suck it feverishly as she moved back and forth to our strokes in her cunt and ass. It didn’t take long for her gurgled cry of passion to be heard as her body tensed and shook in orgasm and both Karl and I felt her insides contracting around our organs as she experienced her beautiful release.

When she came down from her high, she looked up and asked Tina and Carla if they would like to experience it also and Tina asked if she could be next since she’s never had three cocks at one time before. Karl jumped up and asked that George or I lay down as he wanted Tina’s beautiful ass for himself. I told George to lay down and let Tina sit on his cock while Karl ass fucks her and my wife needed no urging to kneel on either side of George and lower herself on the beautiful erection that he was holding upright for her. A thrill coursed through her body as her wet and ready hole touched the tip of his large, smooth crown and she felt his thickness fill her hungry hole. She worked herself down as far as she could go and then lay down on his body as Karl worked the head of his organ inside her tight anus.

He was leaking a lot of precum and his organ was sliding smoothly into her hole. When his pubic hairs mashed up against her ass cheeks and he was deep inside, she let out a moan and told us that she has never felt so full of cock as she does right now and that she’s going to cum any minute. I stepped in front of her and, as soon as she saw my thickness appear before her eyes, she opened her mouth and started to suck me like her life depended upon it.

As she deep throated me, she went into orgasm and began groaning and moving her hips in and out to capture as much cock in both her holes as possible while her cunt and asshole were contracting around our organs and milking them. Tina finally came down from cloud 9 and told us that she just had the best sex of her life and made us promise to do her again very soon. Then she looked over at Carla and told her it was her turn now and Carla asked the three of us to lay back so that she could choose which cock she wants where.

Since we hadn’t cum yet our organs were hard and throbbing and Carla licked her lips as she looked over our equipment. She pointed at George’s formidable penis and told him that he was going to get her ass, that I was getting her pussy and her husband would feed her her favorite dish as usual. I lay down on my back and held my organ straight up as she lowered her beautiful crotch to my penis, fit the head to her hole and slowly sank down on it as she sighed in contentment. When she had me deep inside, I felt George moving around as he positioned himself to penetrate her tight anus and Carla lay down on me and we soul kissed as he lubed her rosebud hole with his copious precum and pushed his crown inside.

As his thick organ went deeper inside her ass, I could feel it moving and sliding along the length of my shaft and it was driving me wild. Her cunt started to pulsate and gripped my shaft in a tight embrace which was just like she was jerking me off and I went off on a gorgeous high while she sucked my tongue like it was my cock. She suddenly pulled her mouth from mine and looked into my eyes as she announced her second cumming and I watched her pupils expand and her eyes glaze over as her orgasm took over complete control of her. I felt her contractions around my shaft and knew that I was going to cum very soon now as my penis expanded and started shooting jets of cum up inside her. She reacted to my first spurt by bearing down on me and wetting me with another small orgasm of her own and I kept pumping load after load into her receptive hole.

Just as we were coming down, George cried out that he was going to cum and I felt his penis sliding in and out of her anus until he suddenly forced it deep and started to feed her his load in spasm after spasm of pure pleasure accompanied by his groans and followed by his sighs of satisfaction.

After a few minutes, George pulled his slowly receding penis from Carla’s ass and she lifted herself off me as her husband called her over to sit on his face so that he could drink our cum from both her holes. He had been playing with Tina and Shana and, as Carla squatted over his face to feed him his drink, they were taking turns sucking his cock and balls. Carla kept moving back and forth from her ass to her cunt as our juices flowed down and into Karl’s waiting mouth. When he finished licking her clean, we decided to call it a day as it was getting late and got dressed and decided to be in contact in the next few days to set up another meeting soon. They saw us to the door and when we got downstairs, George and Shana headed for their car and we walked the few blocks home.

Tina was glowing and she looked at me and told me that she had the best sex she’s ever had in all her life tonight and really likes both couples very much and is looking forward to more get togethers in the future. I told her that meeting Karl and Carla was a terrific breakthrough for us and that I’m looking forward to more hot sessions with them as well as Shana and George. Tina said that her sessions with Shana were absolutely wonderful and that she really enjoys having sex with her. I told her that, since George was their route man and is around everyday, I may invite him in for a quickie tomorrow and she pouted and remarked how much she would like to be there to watch.

We talked about the fabulous events of the evening as we undressed and got into bed and by then were so hot we wound up fucking ourselves to sleep that night. Just before I drifted off, I thought about how lucky things had turned out for us all because my cockhead poked through my robe when George made that delivery. What a lucky break that turned out to be…………

jim313
jim313
544 Followers