My Vacation with Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
The gripping conclusion to this amazingly incestuous trilogy.
8.8k words
4.63
72.2k
59

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*DISCLAIMER: This story contains incestuous content between father and daughter, rough sex scenes, anal sex, lesbianism, deepthroating, face-fucking, cum swallowing and four-way orgies. If any or all of this offends you, please read no more. Also, this story is told both from the father's point of view as well as the daughter's. All characters and scenarios are completely fictional, all characters are of legal age, and any resemblance to real people, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

*****

Walking up to our room, Daddy by my side and Faye and Lexi in tow, was racking my nerves and making me sick. Each step sent a seismic pulse through my body. I didn't know what was going to happen, and that was so frightening. I couldn't hold Daddy's hand because of the girls behind us and not having that support was scary. What was I going to tell them? I couldn't think of any plausible reason for Daddy and me to be sharing a romantic suite at a hotel with only one bed.

Daddy opened the room and we all walked in. As the last one in, I turned to close the door. Doing so felt like I was trapping myself inside a jail cell, all sense of freedom being locked on the other side. Gulping did not help the lump in my throat. If my heart was beating any faster, it would've burst right out of my chest like the creatures in Alien. My breath was starting to make me hyperventilate, with a heavy exhale and sharp inhale. Walking inside, Daddy was wandering and fidgeting nervously around the room while Faye and Lexi were sitting at the table waiting impatiently for an explanation.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked nonchalantly, hoping in vain to side-step the elephant in the room.

"'What the fuck are you doing here?' is the better question, wouldn't you say?" Faye was never this direct so I knew I had to explain myself. The girls knew me too well and would be able to tell if I was lying. I looked at Daddy apologetically and he nodded in defeat; the gig was up, we had to come clean.

I took a deep breath, shuddering at what was about to happen. "Umm... Err... I, uhh... I don't know what to say." Maintaining eye contact was proving more difficult that I originally expected. "Daddy and I are, sorta, kinda... a couple now."

The girls' jaws dropped, eyes bulging out of their heads. Stuttering a series of unintelligible words, Lexi in particular was trying to say something, whereas Faye was a silent ghost, pale and motionless. "But, but..." began Lexi, "You said you weren't going to seduce him."

"Hold up," interrupted Daddy. "You knew?" he asked Lexi. "You knew how she felt about me before today?" Lexi nodded. All eyes were on me.

"Yeah, I kinda lied about that," I said to Lexi. "As close as we are, I didn't know if I could entrust the two of you with my plan to seduce Daddy. I didn't even know what I was going to do, or if I even had the guts to do it to begin with."

"Not even after that night?" asked Faye, tilting her head in question. "What night?" asked Daddy. Faye averted her eyes, knowing it would've been better to keep that detail hidden at least for a little while. We decided to tell him about what happened the night he dreamed about Faye, how we snuck into his room and sucked him off as he slept, how Lexi and I played with ourselves while sucking on Faye's tits as she made him blow his load in her mouth, and how we made out afterwards sharing his cum between us all.

His expression was blank. I couldn't tell what he was feeling. Was he shocked? Angry? Aroused? "So all three of you have had my cock in your mouth?"

"I haven't," said Lexi, putting her hand up.

"Would you like to?" Daddy winked at Lexi. "If it's okay with Jenny." I nodded. I could hardly object to Lexi orally taking his cock if Faye and I had already. Daddy stood up and walked slowly up to Lexi. The bulge in his pants was right in front of her face, begging to be played with and sucked.

She looked at me for permission, to which I said yes. She unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his button and unzipped his zip, dropping his jeans to the floor. Pulling his boxers down, his stiff cock sprung up from its confines, almost hitting her in the jaw.

She inhaled his amazing scent, her eyes intoxicated after one breath. She grabbed his rod with both hands at the base, keeping it at its maximum size and guiding it towards her wet and eager opening. Faye and I saw it disappear inside her mouth, inch after inch. She was taking a lot of him inside her, deeper than either of us could the first time we sucked his cock. Daddy's eyes were closed, fully enjoying the immense pleasure my friend was giving him.

Faye got up from her chair and slowly walked over to them. She knelt down behind Lexi and began fondling her yummy globes through her top and kissing her neck. Seeing my father and two best friends engaging in lewd sexual acts together such as this was definitely turning me on. I immediately gained access to my wet pussy and began enjoying the show, watching a live sex show while pleasuring myself with my fingers.

Faye took off Lexi's top and undid her bra, tossing it over to me. With Lexi's tits hanging freely for all to see, Daddy leaned down, his cock still buried deep in her mouth, and grabbed one of her juicy jugs to play with. Squeezing it and caressing her hard nipple between his fingers, Lexi moaned as her head bobbed back and forth with greater vim and eagerness. Faye took her top and bra off too and let her hands wander over her best friend's body, eventually finding their way under Lexi's pants to her sodden slit.

Daddy looked down to enjoy the show, a pleasurable performance in which he felt more prop than player. Two hot half-naked teens kneeling before him, one with a mouthful of cock and the other thoroughly enjoying playing with her friend's pussy. He looked at me and stealthily mouthed something: 'Can I fuck them?'

Too aroused to care, I nodded at him, getting prepared for the next scene in the performance. I leaned back and spread my legs even further apart, giving my fingers even deeper access to my dark places.

Daddy pulled Lexi to her feet and bent her over the table. Pulling her skirt and underpanties down, he got down on his knees and spread her cheeks apart, breathing in her intoxicating aroma and seeing her pussy dripping drops of her juices over the carpet. He stuck his tongue out and caught a drop. "Mmm!" he moaned, now hooked on her taste.

He dove right in, ferociously eating her tight pussy and savouring every moment and flavour between her legs. He licked up her slit, catching every drop of delicious ooze she dispensed. Faye was feeling left out so she got under the table as close to Daddy's cock as possible and grabbed it firmly, jackhammering it and licking her lips as she did so.

When he was as big and as hard as he could be, Faye laid down on her back and took his thick dick in her mouth. She couldn't move much so Daddy did the work, shoving his cock in and out of her mouth while his tongue was deep in Lexi's pussy, slowly at first and getting faster and harder with each thrust.

Lexi reached back and grabbed her ass cheeks, spreading them further for Daddy. With his hands now free, he reached forward and grabbed her tits, one in each hand, and massaged them. All three of them were moaning very loudly, which in turn made my fingers move faster. I was salivating so much, so absorbed with what was happening, some of my saliva escaped my mouth and dripped onto my top, making me look like a comatose patient.

Daddy's cock was hard and wet, and Lexi's pussy was tight and wet. 'Time to put the two together', thought Daddy. He pulled his cock out of Faye's mouth, much to her disappointment, and stood up, placing his head at her entrance. He eased his big knob in slowly and when that was clear, he slid the rest of his area inside. She was really wet, a mixture of her juices and his and Faye's saliva, so wet that he could go hard and fast straight away.

Shooting his cock inside her like a bullet, she gasped and clawed at the table. He pumped in and out of her like a piston, seemingly infinite and endlessly moving. Faye hopped up onto the table and positioned her spread legs under Lexi's mouth. As if having her best friend's father's cock buried deep inside her wasn't enough, also being presented with her other best friend's pink pussy for her to engorge herself on was an added bonus.

Lexi dropped her head between her friend's legs and drank up every drop of cream that was made available to her; when Faye's pussy leaked a little more, Lexi was there to clean it up. Being jolted every second or so with a cock pounding into her made being steady tricky. Lexi wrapped her arms around Faye's legs in an effort to stabilize their movement in relation to her insatiable tongue. "Oh! My! God! Oh! Fuck!" Lexi yelled with sharp choppy utterances in-between pleasing Faye.

Soon, that familiar look appeared on Daddy's face; he was about to cum. Daddy pulled out of Lexi and began vigorously pumping his cock, aiming for the small of her back. A moment later, the big moment arrived, wads of white ejaculatory ropes flew into the air and crash landed onto Lexi's back, with a few rogue globules hitting her ass and dripping between her cheeks over her shithole.

Faye leaned up and over Lexi, bringing her face closer to her back and lapping at the white cream like a kitty over its milk bowl. I was so into what was happening that I didn't even realise that I had cum myself. I pulled my fingers out from my cum-soaked pussy and whistled at Daddy. "Want a taste?"

He stumbled over to me and licked my fingers clean, finally collapsing onto my lap, licking my pussy where he could without moving his head. Everyone was exhausted and we all decided to crash on the bed, naked and huddled together in a giant knot of post-orgasmic satisfaction.

---

When I awoke from last night's events, I was alone in the bed. I heard the girls in the other room and already my cock was semi-erect, remembering all the things that had happened with them. I had only ever fantasised about fucking Jenny's best friends, but last night, all of my dreams came true. I got up, naked and aroused, and walked into the next room.

The sight I beheld was a most arousing one. All three girls were standing in the kitchen making breakfast, butt-naked. Seeing a trio of hot nude teenagers was something I never in my wildest dreams ever imagined would come to fruition. But here I am, drooling over their naked bodies, my cock getting harder by the second. At first they didn't notice me, they were too busy eating food and touching each other. They were getting quite erotic too, spreading different spreads over one another and licking it off. Faye, I saw, put chocolate syrup on Jenny's nipples and licked it off, which caused more blood and testosterone to be spurt into my already hard dick.

Lexi noticed me standing in the doorway first, as Faye and Jenny were enjoying each other at the time. She simply walked up to me and without a word, got down on her knees and took my stiffie deep into her mouth. This was going to be a great day!

Feeling her throat relax and contract around my thick cock as she tried to breathe felt so good, I almost came instantly. I could hear her struggle to inhale through her nose but being respirationally restricted didn't seem to faze her; she was enjoying sucking me too much.

Faye and Jenny finally noticed that they weren't alone in the room and came over, kneeling on either side of their friend and putting their heads on Lexi's shoulders. Faye reached up and began massaging my balls while Jenny cupped Lexi's tits in her hands and played with them. The sudden sensation of her tits being touched made Lexi gasp, her throat releasing my cock from its hold. She breathed deep and fast for a few seconds, making up for the oxygen depletion she experienced whilst almost gagging on my rock-hard rod.

Jenny took her momentary break as an opportunity to take over. Leaning in, her wet mouth engulfed my entire cock, my balls hitting her chin as she took in every millimetre. I was so far inside her, the girls could see the outline of my cock in her throat. I grabbed a handful of her hair in each hand and begun thrusting slowly and deeply into her eager hole. She was salivating profusely, allowing me to easily glide in and out of her mouth, despite how deep I was going.

I was getting dangerously close to cumming, and I didn't want this to end too soon, so I pulled out of my daughter's mouth and turned towards Faye. She was the only girl here who I hadn't eaten or fucked. All three girls had had my cock in their mouths, which was great, but I wanted to taste Faye's delicious pussy and feel my cock deep inside her.

I laid her back on the floor and spread her legs. She was keen and excited to have her best friend's father's tongue teasing her clit. Her pink pussy was glistening, completely drenched with her secretions. Not wanting to be left out, Lexi knelt over Faye's face facing me, gently biting her lip in fervent anticipation to be eaten out as well. She ran her fingers through her hair and let it softly drape over her luscious boobs.

Faye grabbed Lexi's ass cheeks and brought her sweet slit down onto her thirsty tongue. Jenny took her position next to Faye and got to work pleasing her titties and nipples. I could see how much Faye was being turned on with all this attention; having Lexi sitting on her face and Jenny sucking on her breasts was having an increased effect on her pussy juice production. She was dripping like a leaky faucet! "Mmm!" Faye moaned. "Lexi, you taste so fucking good!"

"Oh God, mmm!" Lexi was moaning so loud, it was turning everyone on even more. "Fuck Faye, stick your tongue deep in my pussy." Even though she wasn't talking to me, I decided to take her advice and lowered my head between Faye's legs.

My tongue was drawn to her tasty oasis like a magnet. I felt the shudder of pleasure pulsate through her body when I made first contact. Her mouth-watering flavour excited every tastebud on my tongue. I stretched my tongue out as far as I could and pierced her hole, exploring every facet of her insides. Faye kept one hand on Lexi's ass and used her other hand to grab my head and suffocate me against her pussy. I was happy to be used as her own personal fuck toy.

Lexi dropped down and 69ed Faye, pushing me down to taste her ass while she took over my job of pleasing her slit. With Faye's tits now no longer easily accessible, Jenny knelt behind Lexi and did the same as me, lick and probe her ass with her tongue.

I was still so close to cumming, even though my cock hadn't received much attention in the last few minutes. I shifted my weight onto my knees and shoved my cock into Lexi's mouth to get it hard and wet again. She graciously obliged, pausing from eating out her friend and took my cock deep into her mouth, lubricating it as it went in. When it was wet enough, I withdrew it from her dark orifice and touched Faye's engorged clit with the tip of my dick.

Faye, knowing what was about to happen, stopped everything and flipped over, face down and ass up doggy style, giving me a perfect view of her overflowing pussy and tight asshole, just the way I like it. 'Don't worry little asshole," I thought to myself, 'I'll have you soon.' I gave her pussy one final lick before I shoved my eight-incher deep inside this teenage hottie.

"Oh FUCK!" she screamed. "You're so big! Shove it all inside me, I want your big cock deep inside my tight little pussy!" Hearing her talk like that was making it very difficult not to cum. I wanted to keep my thoughts where they were, thinking about fucking my daughter and her two friends, but the more I thought about it, the harder it was to hold back my testicular flood gates.

Jenny laid on her back, legs spread in front of Faye's face waiting for her turn. Lexi, in turn, sat on Jenny's face as she did to Faye earlier on. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen, a line of three teen sluts and myself, all pleasing each other in a massive chain of sexual ecstasy. I was on the absolute brink of ejaculating.

Sensing how close I was, Lexi and Jenny abandoned their posts and moved away. I was about to pull out and cum on Faye's back when Jenny grabbed my butt and pushed me deeper into Faye's tight fuckhole. "Cum inside her Daddy!" I thought, of the three of them, I was going to cum inside Jenny first, but shooting my seed deep inside Faye was the next best thing. I held her hips tight and thrusted hard and sharp until every drop was scattered in her womb.

When I was done, I fell back onto the floor, completely spent and happy with what I had achieved in the short time since I woke up. Faye stood up and told Jenny to lay down under her. She then squatted over Jenny's face and worked her pussy, enticing my deposit to be released. Globs of cum slowly dripped out of her and into Jenny's mouth, and when it had all come out, Faye dropped her pussy onto Jenny's face, rubbing her juices and the remainder of my excretions all over.

About ten minutes went by and we decided that we couldn't just stay in the hotel all day. Faye and Lexi got cleaned up, dressed and went to the bottom floor and paid for their own room adjacent to our own so they could stay and enjoy our vacation with us. We considered all moving into one big room but we didn't want to blow our cover so an adjacent room was the best we could do. Jenny and I stayed on the floor, holding and kissing each other.

"I'm surprised you wanted me to cum inside Faye's pussy first. I thought you would've wanted that honour." She leaned up and kissed me, biting down on my lower lip and dragging it out just a little before letting it go. "I did, but how hot was it, cumming inside of her and her dripping your cum out into my mouth?" She was so proud with what she'd done.

"So hot, I loved it!" She smiled, joyful in the knowledge that she'd made her old man happy. "Do you mind them staying, though? This vacation was supposed to be just us, acting like a couple."

"I do and don't at the same time, if that makes sense. I want it to just be us but at the same time, what we did last night and just then was hot as fuck, and I want to do more of it!"

I thought about that for a minute. "Maybe we could be a couple on dates and shit, like dinner and movies, but during the day we all hang out outside or stay in here and fuck some more. How does that sound?"

She pressed her lips against mine and her naked tits against my chest. Keeping our lips touching, she whispered, "It's so fucking hot hearing you talk like that." We pashed once more and hopped in the shower together, getting cleaned up for the day ahead.

After we had a shower and got dressed, I had a bite to eat and we headed downstairs to meet with the girls. We met in the lobby and left the hotel.

The remainder of the day was exciting and eventful. To the rest of the world I just looked like a typical father taking his daughter and her friends on a day trip; little did the world know what I did with these girls behind closed doors. Knowing the distinct difference made me so horny all day. Watching the girls do normal things like shopping and whatever but knowing that when we get back to the hotel the things we'll be doing is anything but normal turned me on so much. I had to conceal my boner at various stages of our outing.

"Daddy, do you mind if we go out alone, just the three of us?" Jenny asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"Sure," I replied. Having some alone time would give me the opportunity to think about the girls and what naughty things we'll be getting up to later on. The trio walked away, swaying their hips as they walked. I needed to get back to the hotel; my cock was throbbing and in desperate need of attention. I wonder what the girls were going to be doing without me. Nothing too naughty, I hope...