My Vacation With Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God!" mom moaned.

I saw the muscles in Roy's ass flex slightly as he pushed his pelvis forward. Now, the head of his cock was fully inside her, her pussy lips stretched wide open, hugging tightly against him.

Mom moaned again.

Roy gave a little thrust forward, and I watched as one inch, then two inches slowly disappeared into mom's cunt.

"Yes," mom whispered, "all of it." She had a look of anguish on her face.

Roy pulled back until only the head of his cock remained in her, then slowly pushed forward, this time four inches deep, then five. He withdrew it again, then inward, and gradually, he pushed harder and deeper, until finally the black hair on his crotch met the light blonde hair of mom's pussy.

Mom let out another moan, this one loud and long.

"Yes," she said in a faltering whisper, "Yes! Do it!"

Roy withdrew his cock again. It glistened with mom's pussy juices, and I could see the thick veins on it pulsing. He slowly thrust forward, again pushing himself deep into mom. He began a steady rhythm of in and out strokes, and with each stroke, mom let out a little sound, sort of a mix between and whimper and a groan, as if the pressure of Roy's cock was forcing the sound out of her lungs.

Lisa leaned off the bed and picked up the little jar of cream she'd used earlier on the ass vibrator. She screwed off the lid and dipped her fingers inside, then turned to me and stroked the lubricating cream up and down the length of my erect cock.

She turned away from me. Kneeling, she leaned forward, and putting her hands behind her, grabbed her asscheeks and pulled them wide apart.

"Now it's my turn," she said, "I want you to do me, Tom. I want you to do my ass."

I looked at the little puckered asshole staring at me from the middle of her outspread cheeks, and I could feel a throbbing sensation running through my cock. I grabbed my cock in my fist and held its head against her tiny opening. Too far gone now to be slow and gentle, I used my thumb to push the head of my cock inside her, then in one slow, steady thrust, pushed into her until my pelvis met her hips.

Lisa gave out a short, high-pitched scream. Her ass was incredibly tight and it squeezed hard against my cock, as if her ass was trying to suck me in further. I began a slow in and out stroking motion. Lisa's arm disappeared under her, and from the motion of her elbow, I knew she furiously stroking her pussy.

Meanwhile, mom had thrown her legs around Roy's ass, locking her feet together behind him, and I had a clear view of his huge cock pumping in and out of her cunt and lower, the end of the vibrator protruding from her ass. Mom's body was covered with sweat, and her head began to roll from side to side.

"Oh, my God!" she said in a low, raspy voice, "Oh, shit! Oh, shit!"

She opened her mouth and emitted a series of short, little whimpers. I could see a red flush begin to form on her face and chest and I knew her orgasm had begun.

"Oh, shit! Oh, shit!" she screamed out.

Then, as Roy's cock continued to pound in and out of her, her body went into visible spasms. Her head flew back and forth on the pillow, and her eyes rolled back into her head.

"I'm cumming," Roy moaned, and his cock pumped faster.

"Yes, cum in me, baby!" mom cried out, "spurt your cum deep inside me!"

Roy groaned, then groaned again, and with each stroke, I could see the white coating of cum glistening on his cock and I knew he was spurting deep into mom's womb. With a final groan, his body went limp and he rolled off mom onto the side of the bed.

My cock was now plunging deep and hard into Lisa's ass, my balls swinging against her pussy where her hand was hard at work. With each thrust, I could see her breasts flying out from under her.

"Fuck my ass!" Lisa shouted, "Fuck my ass hard!"

She began making little drawn out grunting sounds, and then I felt a quiver go through her body. As her orgasm swept over her, her hips pounded back against me, and she suddenly screamed, a prolonged, loud, ear-piercing scream.

As I continued to pump in and out of Lisa's ass, I looked down at mom. Her legs were spread and her pussy still gaped open wide, as if her muscles were unable to relax after being stuffed with such a huge load. Her lips were red and swollen and her entire pussy was coated with the slimy white mixture of Roy's cum and her own juices. I could see a little puddle of cum forming at the bottom of her cunt. The sight drove me over the edge and I could feel the first spasm of cum begin to erupt out of my cock deep into Lisa's rectum.

I groaned and pumped harder, feeling wave after wave of cum spurting from my cock. I held her tight at the waist, plunging hard into her, until my balls were drained of their last drop of cum. Now both of us were motionless and I held her tight for a long time, wanting my cock to remain forever in the hot, wet tunnel that gripped it so tightly, until finally, together, we collapsed flat on the bed, my cock still inside her.

End of Chapter Two