My Valentine's Visit

Story Info
Two police officers visit me on Valentine's night.
840 words
3.4
13.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I normally hate St Valentine's Day and I normally just ignore it all except for buying half price chocolate the next day.

But this valentines night was one I was not going to forget in a hurry.

I'm sitting in my living room, nice hot cuppa and a crappy film on TV. I've just finished baking cookies so I'm dusted with flour.

There is a knock at my door, I'm not expecting anyone and it's too dark to see who it is through the window. I open the door and standing there are my two favourite local police officers. They say they are nearly finishing their shift so thought they would pop by. I invite them in and offer them drinks. I go and fetch them and on my return I notice that one of them has closed my curtains in the living room. The other has taken his jacket and police vest off.

As I bend over to place the drinks on the table I realise that one of them is standing right behind me, very close, close enough for me to tell that his personal truncheon is a bit excited. I stand up slowly, trying to take in what I'm feeling and trying to figure out what's going on. He puts his long arm around me and pulls me closer. His hand lifts my chin and tilts my head to the side. I feel his hot breath on my neck and then his teeth as he nibbles at my ear. He turns my head more to face him and me lock lips. God I've waited so long for this but didn't think it would start this way. We explore each other's mouths. My hand is in his hair. He turns me completely around and we wrap each other in our arms. Our kisses getting stronger.

I completely forgot about the other one until he is behind me, grinding himself against my arse. His hands pawing at me. I'm extremely turned on by all this and getting very wet. The first one starts undoing my trousers and his hands slips into the front and into my panties. I'm on fire but try and contain it. The second one is massaging my 40dd tits in his hands, squeezing my nipples and sending thunder bolts through my body.

They must of signalled to each other as in a flash I was bent over the back of the sofa with my trousers round my ankles. The second one is exploring my lady parts with his fingers. The first one is standing in front of me undoing his trousers. I've only day dreamed about what I'm about to behold. My imagination running wild on what I'm about to see fails me. As his pants are lowered the most stunning specimen springs to attention. At least 8 inches smacks my face. I need no prompting as I get to work.

I pull him closer so that I can give this fine penis a proper service. I kiss the head slowly, my hands start stroking and then I take him into my mouth. He tastes Devine.

Officer number two has progressed to mouth work and is nose deep. His tongue alternating between flicking my sensitive parts and full on assaulting my insides. I'm in total heaven and close to eruption.

Officer one sense this and withdraws and swaps with his mate.

He stands proudly at my rear, lines himself up and without warning plunges into me.

Fuck me. How I didn't cum straight away I don't know. I see stars. He withdraws slowly and then bangs me again. He does this a few times but then quickens his pace. I sense like me he can't hold much longer. His mate has his meat in his hand and is pumping away at it.

The officer has his hand on my shoulder as he pushes deeper into me, his balls slamming against me with every thrust.

I feel him grow slightly bigger and speed up.

I yell that I'm about to cum. His other hand reaches around and plays with my tits. He squeezes a nipple and at that squeeze I cum undone. I clench my inner muscles around him and he joins me in my undoing. I can feel his seed shooting in me. He bends over and rests on my back. His hot breath once more on my neck. Our heavy breathing falls into sync as me try to compose ourselves for the withdraw.

He kisses my back as he takes himself out of me.

I lay there a moment.

The second officer produces some tissues so that we can freshen up.

As quickly as that began its over. We get dressed and finish our drinks.

Their shift is over.

When we have cooled down its time for them to make a move. Can't have them leave all red faced. What would the neighbours say.

Not much is said except to arrange for next time so officer two can have his turn.

I can't wait.