My Vampyre Master

Story Info
New meaning in life from the least expected.
774 words
4
17k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit alone in my room on this cold bleak night when my world has fallen apart. Perched on my bed playing with a razor blade. I hate myself for all that I have done in my life. Nothing is right all I do is mess it up. Making deep and long cuts in my arm I watch the blood drip from my vein onto the floor. I feel as if I’m being watched from a distance. Breaking from my current self-torture I wander over to my window. Through my window I can see his pale ghostly skin and long dark trench coat as he beckons me to join him. Out my window I climbed down the moss covered walls to where he stands with a cold hungered look upon his face.

"Take my hand. Join me my love for all eternity," he whispers to me.

I do as I am told mesmerized by the sight of him. Taking his pale cold hand in mine makes me shiver. I walk with my new vampire master in the dead of night. Approaching an old unkempt graveyard, wandering through the mass amount of worn, damaged and ancient headstones we stop in the middle. He takes hold of me looking into my eyes as if longing to take ownership of me.

“I have watched you, seen your pain, your beauty, and your soul. I wish to have you as my own and keep you with me for all eternity. True lovers for the rest of all time,” the words roll out of his mouth as smoothly as water runs in a tame river. Looking into his eyes I long for what he speaks of to bring new meaning into my life.

He takes hold of me and bites my neck piercing two sharp holes in it as I dig my nails into his hand. The blood drips down my neck to my barely exposed breast. Stopping to watch it drip down, my new master licks' it off my chest and neck. With one quick pull my shirt and bra are ripped exposing my breasts to the cold night air making my nipples erect. More blood pours out of my neck down my body glistening in the pale moonlight. I take my hands up to take the trench coat off of my newfound master. With fast movements he takes both of my hands with a firm grasp and puts them above my head. Taking his last free hand, he cuts my chest with his sharp cold fingernail. Blood pours from the new wound staining my pants.

I am then pushed against a large gravestone as my pants are removed and my underwear torn away violently. He bites one of my erect nipples sucking the blood from the wound, as he cuts his arm I watch the dark blood run down his arm. He holds it now above my head and lets it drip into my mouth. I savor the powerful energizing taste of his blood in my mouth as it slowly goes down my throat. Hungering for another taste of him, I motion for his pants. He makes no effort to stop me so I tug them off of him and kneel on my knees. Taking him in my mouth savoring the taste of him as I suck on my master’s hardness. Enjoying the taste of him. He grabs me by my hair and pulls me off my knees wrapping his arms strongly around me as he enters into me. My back pressed against a cold gravestone as he thrusts hard and deep in me.

Biting my shoulder sucking the blood from my newest wound he continues to pleasure me, also mixing in pain. He takes my mouth to his giving me a forceful bloody kiss. I can taste my own blood, and feel the blood drip down my back as he thrust harder into me. His powerful nature sends shivers down my spin as he bites me again. Blood dripping down my body from numerous wounds, I dig my nails into his back as we climax together.

Wrapping his trench coat around me I'm swept off my feet and carried back to my room and placed upon my bed. Exhausted from the night’s activity I hear my new master gently whisper into my ear. “We shall be together for the rest of eternity. I love you my pet,” as he caresses my ear with his cold lips. Closing my eyes I drift into a peaceful deep sleep. Watching me from outside the window he takes one last look then vanishes into the night for now.