My Version of a Great Blowjob

Story Info
A woman's guide to giving a great blowjob.
2k words
4.51
270.6k
75
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Version

What a man wants and what will pleasure his cock to get him to blast a big load of cum. The following is one way to please a man…the intimate act of fellatio. A woman must want to perform this for him, and not make it a chore. If you have an attitude like you have to do it, then just forget it, he will not enjoy the process and neither will you. It will take you much longer to get him to blow a load if you do this just to be doing it.

What I'm going to teach you today is a combination of a blowjob and handjob all at the same time. Both work well by themselves, but doing these techniques at the same time will give you, and him, the most amount of pleasure far better than each of you thought you could ever be able to do.

Get yourself and him in a comfortable position. With him completely naked and yourself at least topless. Have him sit in a chair, sitting on the edge and laying back a bit and you on your knees between his legs, this will allow you to get real close. You might want to grab a pillow also, it can help your knees not to get too sore. Puuhhleeze trim them nails as to not scrape, scratch, or cut into his cock...real mood crasher. You don't need to cut them off just make sure they're each smooth all around. Oh, and painted red which makes them sexy.

First, the most important part of this process is very good lubrication to start the balls rolling (he he). But once you get into your task you'll have all the lubricatant you need from his leaking so much precum you'll have more than you need. So, start off by using anything that will work and what's handy. You know what I'm sayin', if you don't know, then ask him cause he will for sure.

Now to begin, by using your hands and LIPS, rub his legs and thighs up and down not to forget the insides of the thighs which are very sensitve and does give great pleasure, keep doing this until you feel he is relaxed and ready to proceed. Gently touch his balls with your fingers, lifting them, weighing them, massaging them, rubbing your face all around on them. Pulling his sack gently down toward the floor, never out to you, remembering not to smash his balls, this will hurt bad. Pulling down will cause his forskin on his shaft to tighten up and pull his cock out towards you at the same time so you can lick, suck and tease the head. Use your other hand to run your fingertips up and down the shaft. If he is still soft, this will surely get him hard! I doubt his cock will be soft. Remember that his cock is not only above the balls, it is also below them as well. The shaft goes all the way to the anus. Rubbing and stroking firmly down there on that spot between his balls and anus a few times will get him going.

Now, making the "OK" sign with your thumb and index finger, don't worry if you can't touch your fingers together once you have them around his shaft, the point is, to be barely touching the shaft, start by stroking very slowly. Do not touch the head just yet until you do this for at least 20-30 strokes slowly all the way from the base of his shaft to just under the head. After that go to the head, using the same "OK" sign, stroke the underside of the crown in very short very quick strokes up and down rubbing the crown only and not touching the shaft. Again with 20-30 strokes.

After this point, still using the "OK" sign with your fingers, very gently rub the underside of the head and shaft in a back and forth motion (like a washing machine moves). Going with these techniques, varing the amoumt of time you use with each, and you should have his cock leaking alot of precum. From time to time stop everything and grab his shaft like you would grab a handle and squeeze it real firm but gentle, this should bring out a big drop precum to use however you please. Now once you have grasped his cock in a firm grip jerk it up and down a few times allowing his balls to move with your hand as not too stretch the skin too much causing pain.

Now sit up higher and bring your breasts up to rub your nipples all over his cock teasing each of your nipples at the same time while teasing his cock using some of those drops of precum to lubricate your nipples with. Turning him on is the point, right!!! So why not turn yourself on also. Take his cock by the base with your thumb and first two fingers and with your other hand hold one of your tits out, using his cock like a hammer to pound your nipples with like you would be driving in a nail 10-15 firm splaps will do (it will make his cock feel great not to mention your nipples). Mashing your tits onto his cock and thighs will be a big turn on for him also. Now put his cock between your tits, hold them together yourself, and rub his shaft with them, using the precum to lubricate with, squeezing them together firmly to form a warm soft pillow for his hard shaft to fit around. Remember not to cover your nipples with your fingers because men like to look at a nipple gettin hard, also he can pinch, pull, and twist'em to tease you too. A big turnon for guys is to watch a woman touch herself in a way that makes her enjoy the moment. After a little bit of this treatment make him take your breasts so he can work them up and down on his cock and you can concentrate on working the head with your mouth also using your hands on his balls.

At this point, you might want to begin the blowjob. Start by taking one of his balls in your mouth, kissing them, sucking them, feeling their heat. Be gentle, as they are tender. Doing the same to both, putting both in your mouth if you can. Taking your time, time should not be an issue here. NEVER NEVER use your teeth at all at any point, this is very important. He might be moving about a bit, or letting you know by grunting or groaning, of your doing a good job. When you are ready, run your tongue up his shaft and all around it, lightly but firmly, stopping to kiss him here and there. Pause, tell him how much you like to suck on his cock and want to make him cum, to feel it throb (by this point you should be into it as much as he is, you know what to say!) Move back down, stroking him, kissing his cock. Then, get very close to the head, and blow gently all over his cock and his balls and thighs. Slowly, lick the head, around and around, slipping your tongue over his slit across the "V" area. This is what will really will please his cock, so be careful and not overdue it. Stop, and run your tongue along the shaft while using your thumb, gently rub the head back and forth over that "V" spot just below his slit. Run your tongue to his balls, playing with them, pulling them down, sucking them into your mouth then kiss your way back to the head.

Now, not all cocks will be alike. This is where you have to decide what your pace is when you suck him. You can suck him fast and hard or slow and hard, let him calm down at some point, or you can take him to the end, but I would suggest that you take your time. Continue to lick and suck him, going up and down and all around. Do not feel like you have to take him all the way to the end. Take your time, whats the hurry? Go back to the "OK" technique. Run your hands all over his crotch area around to his ass and pull him into your mouth to let him know that you like what your doing for him. The longer you make this last for him, the more he will cum and the more intense it will be for the both of you.

At some point he will put his hands on your head, trying to fuck your face, let him. Soon he will be cumming. How fast, how hard and how much will depend on you. How do you know when he will cum? He'll be moving about, thrusting some, maybe making some noise. He may or may not tell you before he cums, ask him to tell you, cause you don't need any surprises. His balls will draw up some, and he will get harder, his cock will start throbbing really hard and there might be some advanced cum. His cock will throb real hard one or two times before it shoots out its load.

The intensity of his orgasm will be relative to your performance. When he cums take him as deep as you can, swallowing him down till your nose is mashed into his pubes, you must learn how to do this. Learning to deepthroat will get a man to do whatever you want, whenever you want (I mean WHATEVER YOU WANT). Relaxing the throat to avoid gagging is a trick you will have to learn from practice, practice, practice. I doubt you will have any trouble letting you practice. When he is done shooting cum down your throat be gentle with his cock, as it will be very tender. Light, soft sucking and licking on the head and all around the head will have his whole body jerking giving him spasms throughout his body long after he has cum, you will feel those spasms right through his cock. With the right amount of pleasure at this time his cock just might set him blasting into another orgasm.

Another way to let him cum, is shooting it on his stomach, with a towel across it (or not). Start by stroking him really, really fast at that point you know he is about to cum, and not before. At that very moment you feel his cock grow, it gets real hard and starts throbbing, absolutely stop stroking it. Let him cum, but never let go, just firmly hold it and feel his cock pulsate in your hand. Once he has had about 4-5 hard throbs (that is shooting wads) start to slowly stroke his cock when he's aproaching near the end. Rubbing his cum up and down the shaft, gently squeezing him letting him come back down to earth till he has finished. Once his cock has stopped throbbing, STOP STROKING YES STOP, just GENTLY rub him, the sensation will be very extreme around and underneath the head. Gently, gently, gently rubbing the head on the underside of the crown with your fingers or lips, much preference from your lips than from your fingers. Don't forget about pulling his balls down the whole time during this (still, not smashing them). When your done, hopefully, if you've done it all correctly you will have a big mess to clean up, or lick up.

One trick that you might want to try is that spot just under his balls and above the anus, remember that spot... well listen up... When you feel that his cock is going to start to explode, let go of his balls and press real firm just above the anus with the first three fingers, but without using your fingernails. Once you feel his cock starting to shoot, press that spot firm until his cock throbs twice and only twice, more than that could cause pain for him. Then release the pressure right before you feel the third pulse and stand back cause its gonna blow and blow hard.

Now all you women out there get to work on some hard COCK near you. You do know, a hard cock is a terrible thing to waste...LOL