My Very Public Encounter

Story Info
A woman on her daily commute finds love in a hot stranger.
1.5k words
51.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose I should start at the beginning, but that is an elusive thing, a period of time created by humans to organize and structure the infinite chaos that makes up life as we know it. But I ramble.

I guess it started with the looks. Those heated, steamy moments of passion shared by two complete strangers across the aisle of a train. We never sat next to each other, never touched or spoke, just shared a look that was so unbelievably intimate, a rare moment in time when you seem to share a complete understanding with someone, that I have discovered in retrospect are so very hard to find.

Even my husband did not and still to this day cannot give me the same powerful tingles down my spine with a mere look. Although, he's such a weak pathetic man, I doubt a celibate sex addict would feel much excitement at the thought of his tiny prick poking into them.

But those moments on the train made the hour and a half journey fly excruciatingly fast.

Then one day the rules changed and we met properly. I was on the station, the train I usually board was about ten minutes late, so I was sitting, reviewing some notes from work. I heard a weary sigh next to me and looked up into his beautiful blue eyes. He looked down at me and smiled, as we both realized this was a crucial moment. We could either ignore each other and that would be the end of the whole affair, or we could develop this into something with potential. Well of course, I placed my notes in my bag, stood up and smiled.

His name, as I later learned, was Gabriel. He had thick wavy brown hair and as I mentioned before, beautiful, piercing blue eyes. Now I don't want to brag, but I have been described as uniquely beautiful before. I don't know if the unique bit is suggesting I look funny, but am still pretty, but whatever, I take it as a compliment. I have big boobs, about a 28 FF and a slim, curving figure. Long pin straight hair hangs to about the middle of my back, a glossy golden brown colour. Gabriel looked at me as if he wanted to eat me up.

He took my hand and led me to a shady corner of the platform. Then with no warning, he pushed me back against the wall and kissed me. And my god could he kiss! He started off gently, not hesitant, but sweetly, as if in greeting. Then the real fun began.

I sighed against his mouth and felt his tongue probing and licking my lips, trying to part them. I allowed him to and his tongue swept into my mouth, wrapping around mine and tasting me thoroughly.

We wrestled orally for a while, and I was really getting hot, my nipples aching and my pussy tingling with excitement. My arms were twined around his neck, while one of his was wrapped around my waste, the other doing a little exploration. His hand cupped my cheek, slid down to trace my collarbone with a finger tip, and then lower to cup my full breast through my top and bra. He squeezed it just enough to make me moan and press myself more firmly against his body. I could feel an insistent pressure against my stomach as his rock hard erection pressed into me.

I moaned, swept away in the ecstasy of his touch, lowering one hand to rub his bulging cock through the material of his trousers. I could feel its long length beneath my hand, and was momentarily shocked at what I could feel. It felt to be at least nine inches long and felt pretty thick. I shivered as I measured him up, and was gratified to hear an answering moan in respond to my rubbing.

I glanced around, and scrabbling for a reserve of sensibility, I threw a glance at the station clock. My train was due to arrive in one minute. In fact, now I paid attention, I could distantly hear it rumbling toward us down the track. I pushed him away with one last, lingering kiss and smirked at the unhidden lust I could see plainly in his eyes. The huge tent in his trousers gave him away a bit too.

We gathered our briefcases and straightened our clothes just as the train pulled into the station. Because we had moved right to the back of the station in our passion, we were now left at the back of the crowd pushing onto the crowded train. As a result, our usual seats were taken; in fact we were so late getting on, we barely squeezed through the doors. We now had a long journey ahead of us, standing with no breathing space. And we didn't care.

I was pushed back against him by the crowd, and I went willingly, rubbing my ass wantonly over his erection. He lent down to groan in my ear, nipping my earlobe and making me moan in response.

I looked around our carriage. Although it was crowded, everyone had their backs to us, either reading newspapers or listening to music. One last scan told me that absolutely no one was looking in our direction, so I decided it was time to resume the game.

I reached behind me and felt for the button on his trousers. I fumbled it undone and quickly unzipped the bulging cock from its confines. I reached a hand inside the waistband of his underwear and grasped his long pulsing cock in my hand. The skin was soft and smooth, but it was sticking straight up, poking me hard in the back.

Stroking slowly up and down his shaft was sending him ever closer toward the edge, but when he leaned forward and kissed my neck, his groans next my ear, while one of his hands slipped up my top to cup my breast, I decided enough was enough. I was suddenly very glad I had worn a skirt that morning.

I pulled his pants down so that the waist band was just beneath his balls, just far enough for him to manoeuvre. I then surreptitiously pulled my pants down, whipping the black lacing undergarments off and into his trouser pocket in record time. To say he was shocked would be an understatement.

I was now desperate for his long hard meat to drive inside my hot wet pussy, and leaning up on tip toes to whisper in his ear, I told him so. He groaned and reached beneath the back of my skirt, inching it up the backs of my thighs. Finally, it was so high that my pussy was bare at the back, so he could see me. He muffled a curse and whispered in my ear that he had to take me now.

No sooner than the sentence was said than he had shifted into position and driven his long hot staff in to my waiting pussy. We both had to fight to bite back groans of ecstasy. He filled me up so beautifully, stretching me just enough to make me squirm in pleasure.

We had to go slowly to avoid people noticing, so he eased himself slowly in and out of my tight pussy. He pulled out very slowly, until just his head rested inside my tunnel, and then pushed back in just as slowly, driving me wild. This went on for about two minutes, at which point I was desperate for release. I started to bounce up and down on the balls of my feet to add some extra friction.

Suddenly he reached around the front of my skirt and slipped his hand down it. His fingers found my swollen clit and with one stroke he set me off. I had to turn my head back and bury my face in his shoulder to hide my loud moans of completion, and the spasms in my pussy were almost unbearable, clenching around his thick meat. He seemed to agree, as he suddenly buried his face in my hair and let out a low moan as I felt him pump his seed into me.

Spurt after spurt emptied into me, until finally he was finished. As he pulled out and tucked his dick back into his trousers, I gave it a final squeeze then slipped a hand into his pocket to retrieve my panties, to stop his cum from dribbling down my leg. He smirked in very male satisfaction and kissed my jaw.

As the train pulled into my station an hour later, he stopped me and reaching into his jacket pocket pulling out a business card. I took it, and with a last knowing smile, I walked away.

I have had many other encounters with him since, one very memorable time at my house, in my bedroom with my husband in the next room. But those stories are for another time. See you then.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

With your hubby in a bedroom next door... please write a story on that....

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 8 years ago
MMM, hot

nice! Hot steamy connection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Why the hatred?

This story would have been fine if she was single, but you had to bring in the husband and slam and bash him? Why? I guess you are just an other husband hater that gets their jollies humiliating and belittling husbands.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 13 years ago
Public sex!

It doesn't get any hotter than that. Excellent story from a promising new author.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Hipster Chicks Love Big Dicks An idealistic wife is seduced by a corrupt government agent.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Cheating Bride My ex-boyfriend screws me hard, on my wedding day.in Erotic Couplings
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Train Buddies Passion flares between two strangers on a train.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Wife at the Company Beach Party Wife has blast with her coworkers at resort.in Loving Wives
More Stories