My Video Good Girl

Story Info
Chris and Ally have a sexy video chat.
936 words
3.5
13.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons in this story are over 18 years of age.

*****

The video turns on and you see my face. Calmly and sincerely I ask you how you are doing, and you; being the nervous little girl you are, look down and answer me softly. I can't help but smile as I see you blush, I know videoing makes your nervous, but I think the added pink in your cheeks just makes you even cuter.

We both know what will come of us videoing, and though you are still a little insecure; neither of us is against the thought. I know you want me, you've wanted me since the first time we chatted online and I made your body writhe with pleasure for hours. I clearly want you; you're so beautiful with your full figure and bright green eyes not to mention a smile that lights up my world. You're amazing, and not just by your appearance, you're very sweet and polite. You're MY good little 18 year old girl.

We spend an hour or so catching up; you tell me college is hectic, and I tell you work is driving me crazy. We both need this moment; we need to relax.

I tell you to stand up for me, "Let me see what my good little girl is wearing for me." You are such a good girl, you get up without any questions and I'm impressed. You're standing in your room in a cute little black and brown skirt; you know how much I love skirts. And the black tank top is complimenting but I don't pay much attention to it; you won't be wearing it for much longer.

You notice my face and feel accomplished knowing you've pleased me with the skirt, and hoping to please me even more you start to strip slowly for me. You grasp the bottom of your tank top and pull it up, letting it peel off your body; slowly showing me those sexy curves of yours. The leopard bra is revealed and the cleavage is so tantalizing. I feel my body respond to the beautiful show on my computer screen. God you're sexy.

But I know it's time to take control. "Stop now Ally!" You stand there with wide eyes, hoping you haven't done anything wrong, and I smile to reassure you. "It's ok sweetie, I just think it's time we start having some fun. Lay in your bed, head on your pillow with your legs spread. Lift the skirt up and pan your camera down."

You follow directions so well, and in minutes you've found the exact position I want you in, with your skirt riding up your thighs; flashing me that neon pink thong. I adjust my camera and pan it down and you see me lying like you with my hard cock in hand. "Follow me my pet."

My hands slowly slides up and down my shaft as your fingers slide through your lips over your panties at my speed, it doesn't take long before a small wet spot can be seen. You must be very horny tonight...I can help you. "Pull your panties to the side Ally"

Your fingers start to dip into your wetness and already I can see the way your hips are rising up in excitement. I increase my speed as a faint wet slapping sound is heard, and instantly your moans can be heard as well. With your finger going in and out of that soaking pussy, you can't help but try and grind down on your finger. "Add another finger pretty girl."

Another finger slips into your pussy and your moaning grows louder, your squirming is more desperate, and the look in your eyes is that of pure lust. You're watching my hand stroke up and down my cock and its driving you crazy. That and the finger pounding your giving yourself is only pushing you to your climax faster. But you won't cum without my permission, you know better.

You look to me for help, knowing your release is coming soon. You start to beg me like a good girl does, "Oh please...please Chris, I need to cum! Please oh please!" Your breathing becomes erratic as you struggle to hold off cumming till I say so.

I just love to watch your body thrash around, but I know you won't be lasting too much longer, and I quickly jack my cock off. I enjoy cumming with you way more than cumming after. "Yes my good girl, YES! Cum now!"

My cock explodes as I see your body bounce around, watching your pussy clamp down on your fingers as you cum nice and hard for me, causing more cum to spill from my balls, shooting out all over. We both get our moment as our bodies are lost in the pleasure.

You calm down, your breathing relaxes and you look down at me; all I can do is smile. You hop up and turn your light off not even bothering to put clothes on as you curl up. This is your favorite part and I know it, you love sleeping with me after we've played.

You blow me a kiss and I blow you one back, "That's my good girl, now close your pretty eyes and sleep with me." We both drift off to sleep happily, and I know you're dreaming about me because my name keeps escaping your lips. I fall asleep thinking I can't wait for the day where we will be able to finally do this in person, and I know you can't either.