My VideoChat Error Ch 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Use your tongue. Gentle, gentle."

I did as she said, breathing in the muskiness of his balls as I did so.

"Pull your head back a bit and let it pop lightly out of your mouth. Now do the same with the right."

"Now back to the left. Show him that you want him. Show him that you want his man-seed that's in his balls. That you really want it."

I kept at it for a few minutes, mixed feelings still flowing through me as I played with his manhood. This was his essence and Denise had me worshipping it.

Like I feared.

"Tell him how much you want him, tell him how much you want his semen. Make love to his manly balls and big black cock."

"Make him want to give his seed, to you and only you."

"I want your seed in my mouth, I want it in my tummy. I want you to shoot your load in my mouth," I whispered loudly in between kissing and mouthing his ball sack.

This was wrong but it was right. He was so manly, his cock and balls were superior to mine.

He was a real man.

What was I? I wondered as I sucked on his large left nut again.

"Now lick his cock from below. Lick it like a popsicle, and kiss it too," breathed out Denise with a hint of lust in her voice.

I ran my tongue under his hardening shaft, from the base to the tip. Again and again. I was making slurping noises as he began to moan.

"Mmmm, mmmm, thats good baby, real good. Keep going. You want my load? Keep licking my cock. Make me cum."

I kept licking and breathing in his muskiness.

Did I want his load?

Now I was not sure. No, I didn't want it. But I did keep licking and kissing his cock.

"Now swirl your tongue around that beautiful cockhead. Mix that in with your licking," suggested Denise, so excited that she was frigging herself again.

I swirled my tongue, moaned and kept licking. Instinctively I began to stroke his cock with my right hand as well.

"Don't just suck that cock, Make love to that big cock. He wants you to. You want to."

I was making love to this thick black cock.

I was trying to coax his semen out.

For me.

And he would cum for me if I kept this up. It felt so wrong to think that but exciting at the same time. Especially with Denise suggesting it to me. It seemed right to her, why was it not to me?

"Now swirl your tongue some more and then take it in your mouth. Yes, like that," Denise whispered heavily.

"And again. Tease him a little. Make him want you to take his dick in your mouth. Make him want to give you his seed."

I swirled my tongue around his cock. It pulsed in my hand. Mike moaned and thrust his hips ever so slightly.

I licked it like a lollipop. Then swirled my tongue around the head some more. More light strokes. And again.

"Now take him in more and suck on that cock." The lust in her voice was unmistakable now. Swirl, suck, stroke. Now my head was bobbing up and down on this thick black cock.

Mike was moaning loudly and his eyes were shut. I was pleasing him. Really turning him on. It was unmistakable. Oddly that spurred me on. That made me more eager to please.

"Play with my balls Denise. Help Shauna stroke, like last time," Mike managed to get out between moans.

Being so close to his cock, breathing in the sex of the moment for so long, she could not help herself. There was no hesitation this time.

Her left hand was under her skirt, her right hand was on Mike's manhood. Her breathing kicked up a notch. Her eyes never left the big black cock in front of her.

He was getting close, that I knew. His body felt more vibrant this time though.

"Suck that cock, make it surrender its seed to you!" Denise exclaimed, really getting into it.

She was really getting excited and was just as close as he was.

Then suddenly Denise began to climax with a loud moan. "Ohhhh, ahhh, Yessss!"

She stopped stroking Mike as she was wracked by wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure. Taking part in getting that big black cock to shoot its load got her off.

That was all Mike needed.

"I'm cummmmming!" he exclaimed.

His body began to shake, his cock seemed to grow in my mouth and then he shot load after load of his seed. His orgasm was more powerful than ever and he gave me more spunk that he ever did. It was all I could do to try and swallow it all.

Some escaped and ran from the corner of my mouth. I pulled back off Mike's member.

Denise wiped it up with her finger and stuck it in my mouth.

Instinctively I sucked on her finger. I sucked it all off. His cum and her juices.

Then I knew what Mike wanted. I took his still hard cock back in my mouth and cleaned it off.

I kissed it several times. "Thank you for saving your seed for me, thank you for cumming in my mouth," I said as I looked up into Mike's eyes.

He smiled down at me and said "You are learning well. Now that was a fantastic blow job."

Denise was smiling too. "That was amazing Shauna. You were great."

After we both were back in our business clothes, Mike addressed us. "I will see both of you on Thursday. Be ready." Then he smiled and left.

Denise winked at me and then went back to her desk.

I sat back down myself. I saw that Naughty had another statement for me, "Hot. Great progress. See you at 4:30".

It was hot. It was hot because of what I had done. Because I had sucked cock. No, because I had made love to a cock. A big black cock. More manly than mine. While wearing hot lingerie. My lingerie.

I had a lot of mixed feelings. I knew it. I had to admit to that. I had to take some time to go over those feelings. I had to do that before Monday. Mike would be back. Denise would be here. What will more progress look like?

I buried my head in my work. My cock still half erect. I still needed to cum. 4:30 was a long way off. Or so it seemed.

Right on the button at 4:30 Naughty logged into the chat. "Ready to masturbate for me? Ready to watch yourself suck on a real man's cock? Ready to cum?"

I was but I hated to admit to it.

"Yes," was my reply. My cock stirred a little.

"Yes what. Tell me."

This was sick. "Yes show me the video."

"No, tell me what you want to see. In detail."

"Show me in my lingerie, kneeling before Mike, sucking his cock," I typed feeling defeated. Not only did I have to submit to Mike, but I had to submit to her too. I had to ask to watch my submission. Whacking off to it in lingerie made me feel more than humiliated.

"Thats better. Get down to your lingerie. Do it now."

I took off my tie, shirt, pants, socks and shoes.

"Put your heels on. Do it now."

I pulled the heels out of my desk and put them on.

"Download the video I just sent you and play it while we chat." A few moments later I had it set up. The video was playing on half the screen, the chat open on the other.

"Now sit and caress your legs. Slowly. Do it now."

I sat on the edge of my chair as was usual. I then began to caress my legs. I ran both my hands over my left thigh. Down over the top of the garter. I gently ran my hands over my knee and around in behind it and back up. The stockings felt so smooth to my touch. And it felt so smooth on my legs.

I moved my hands to my right leg. I did the same. That smooth feel always felt so nice. I closed my eyes to imagine I was caressing Denise's legs. My cock grew thicker. Then I remembered, the video. I had to watch the video.

I opened my eyes.

"Bad girl. Don't close them again."

Or what? I shuddered to think.

On the screen I saw myself being directed by Denise to suck on Mike's big black balls.

I continued to move my hands over my legs. I did like that soft feel of my stockings. I t did turn me on.

"Caress your nipples. Do it through your bra. Do it now."

I began to caress both my nipples. Part of me felt so feminine for doing so. Caressing my own nipples through my lacy pink bra. My bra. Women did that. Not men.

"Now one hand on your legs, one on your nipples." I complied and as usual this made me harder. I definitely was starting to tent in my panties. I was still playing with Mike's big balls in the video.

After a bit Naughty seemed to notice my crotch. "Let it out. Pull your panties down to just above your knees. Not lower. Do it now."

I did and as I glimpsed down I saw these hot looking stockinged legs with panties down to their knees. It always turned me on when I saw women do that. My own cock was sticking out now but not fully erect.

"Keep caressing yourself with your left hand. Start fondling yourself with your right." I reached down and did as I was told. It felt good. It felt really good. I played with my balls, even though they felt small to me.

I wrapped my hand around my cock. It fit all the way around.

Now I was licking the shaft of that large black cock. Licking it like a lollipop. It was like I was masturbating while watching a porno.

I was watching a porno, and I was the girl.

I kept stroking. I was getting quite hard now. Even then, it seemed as though I was no where near as big as Mike. His cock was definitely larger. His balls were bigger. Much bigger. They held more sperm. His loads were bigger than my loads. Or so it seemed.

I saw myself take Mike's big black cock in my mouth. I knew that I was swirling my tongue around it. I could taste his cock in my mouth, I could smell its muskiness.

"Hot, isn't it. It's hot to watch Shauna suck Mike's manly cock. Nod if you agree."

I found myself nodding. It made for a good porno.

I had forgotten to put on the volume and to put on the microphone. Too late now. Just a picture show for me. Yes for me. I was playing a video to masturbate to.

I was building up a good rhythm when suddenly the door opened. Denise popped her head in. Shit. I had forgotten to mention that I was not to be disturbed.

She looked surprised. That faded as she stepped in and closed the door. She smiled. "I see you are pleasuring yourself. Its hot to do that with lingerie on." Her smile widened.

I could not let her see the screen. She was part of this now. "Sit. Sit and watch," I hurriedly said. I looked back at the screen.

"Someone's there? Denise? Likely. Let them watch."

"Got a porno on the screen? Let me see!" Denise exclaimed likely seeing that I had looked at the screen.

"No stay there. I need you to just watch."

"Ok," she slumped back down on the couch. "Probably a girl sucking on a large cock. A girl wearing lingerie."

I was now partially flaccid. This turn of events had done that. I had to get it back up and finish. I knew that was expected of me.

I got back to stroking. I looked at myself sucking on that big black cock. Sucking and stroking that monster.

I looked over at Denise and saw a gleam in her eye as she watched me. She was so hot. I was getting back to where I had been. Luckily.

I saw Mike's body tensing up. I saw myself milking his cock. I knew he was about to shoot his load into my mouth.

I could feel it again.

I could taste it again.

Denise was playing with herself on my couch. Again. Fuck is she horny. I wish my wife were.

I started to well up. I grabbed the water glass, not much was in it. I kept stroking.

He shot his load in my mouth. He convulsed again and again.

Denise was so getting into frigging herself again. So hot.

I tensed up. I began to shoot. It felt so good. It felt so good to finally shoot my own load.

"Uhnnnn" I moaned. As my strong orgasm subsided.

I knew what came next. I paused. Looked at Denise as she looked at me. Ashamed, I raised the glass to my mouth and poured half in.

"Thats so nasty!" Denise exclaimed.

"Thats sooooooo naaaastyyyyy!" and she began to climax.

It seemed intense.

I swirled, savoured it on my tongue, put the glass down, then swallowed.

My screen saver kicked in. Whew.

Denise was coming down from her orgasm now. "That was so hot Shauna, that really, really was. I loved watching you masturbate in your pink lingerie. And drinking your own cum? Nasty but hot." She smiled as she got up from the couch.

"So this is what you do at the end of every day, she added with a mischievous grin.

"Oh, I popped in to tell you your boss wants to see you first thing tomorrow morning. Its about that new account I think. I think we got it. I think he is definitely going to let you be in charge of it. It would be your first lead account! You said you always were just a team member, never a team leader. Here is your chance to show that you have the stuff to lead!"

As soon as Denise left I reached for the mouse to bring back the screen. I was trying to mull over what she had said but had more pressing matters to attend to. I always wanted to be the lead on an account, to be the project manager, but never had been given that chance. I was told I was good at organizing things for the project managers.

Could I lead, could I be the one in charge?

As the screen saver faded there was a message already waiting for me.

"You did good keeping your guest from the screen. Denise?"

"Yes."

"Good. See you tomorrow Shauna."

Shauna, yes Shauna is what Naughty calls me. Its what Mike calls me. Heck even my secretary, yes my secretary, calls me Shauna.

Why?

Because I wear women's lingerie.

Why?

Because I submit to Mike's big black cock.

Why?

Because I swallow his spunk.

Why?

Because I swallow my own spunk.

Why?

Because I love my wife and kids and because Naughty forces me to do these carnal acts.

Why?

If I only knew who Naughty was, then maybe the whys would go away. Maybe I could have my old life back. Who exactly is Naughty? Why is he/she doing this to me?

"See you tomorrow," I belatedly type.

12