My VideoChat Error Ch 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thats the name for what I was eating? I think so. A rose by any other name - I thought as I worked on cleaning her out. As I worked on bringing her to another orgasm.

She was moaning more and more and kissing him less, not that he stopped kissing her. Her hands were working her nipples more. Caressing, tweaking and pulling on them. They were erect. They were getting really red.

She was so turned on.

It was really turning me on.

I loved eating her out and today, I was actually getting into the taste. Her juices, his seed. I had to admit to it. I felt mixed inside.

She began to shudder more frequently. She was close.

I picked up the pace on her clit. I really began to assault it with my tongue. I had to make her cum. She came for him.

She had to cum for me.

And then she tensed and shuddered even more. Her moans and words were muffled as Mike kissed her more deeply than before. She hungrily kissed him when she finished.

She smiled a satisfied smile down at me as they broke their embrace. "That was excellent!"

"Now thank her for giving you my seed Shauna, you must not forget."

Here I was, decked out in lacy white lingerie, kneeling before my half naked secretary, with her juices all over my face. Mixed with another man's spunk. All recorded by my web cam. I was still hard. I would not get any relief for several hours. And I had to thank her for giving me his seed.

I looked up at her, into her thankful eyes. "Thank you for giving me all of Mike's seed. You tasted so good Denise. I love eating your pussy."

Her smile widened. I had been sincere. Had I?

The last part was definitely true.

Denise turned to Mike.

"That was more than I had ever dreamed it would be. Your big cock made my pussy feel so full, so alive. Sex has never been that great before. Ever. I love my boyfriend but he does not fill me like you do." She was lightly stroking him as she said that.

Later at the end of the day I was watching the recording of the event. Naughty was there in our chat room. I was clad only in my lingerie. Hard dick in my hand.

"Masturbate," said Naughty. "Do it now."

I grabbed my hardening dick with my right hand.

"That was a hot scene today, wasn't it?" he/she queried.

"Yes I replied," with my left, feeling mixed emotions in me. It should have been me fucking Denise. She is my secretary. Wait, what am I thinking? She is so hot...

I was already stroking.

I thought about the end, and looked at the three empty glasses on my desk. One was nearly empty. That would be the one.

I looked back at the scene. Stroking at a good pace as I relived Denise's fucking. I heard her moans, saw her taking her lover's large cock into her tight tat. Saw her go up and down in fluid motion. She really wanted him, anyone could see that.

As we got to the point where Mike came I was getting close. Real close. It was so hot seeing her with him. A small white girl riding a big black cock. Willingly. Me with my head blocking the view of his massive balls.

I knew exactly what I had been doing. I had been licking, sucking on and kissing his black balls. His balls that held his seed for her and for me.

I grabbed the glass and began to shoot. I waited till it had all dripped out.

I looked down at the screen.

"Now swirl it. Do it now."

I swirled.

"Pour half onto your tongue. Hold it there."

I poured half of my watery semen onto my tongue. My semen. My tongue.

"Now swish it in your mouth a bit."

I did. It tasted salty. It tasted like semen.

"Now swallow."

I swallowed my spunk. My mouth still held the taste afterwards.

"Do the same with the rest. Do it now." That was new.

I did as I was bid. and I swallowed the rest of my own spunk for the camera.

"Have a good night Shauna."

"Bye," I typed in return.

12