My VideoChat Error Ch 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then reached up between my legs and searched for my anus. She poked her saliva covered nail at the entrance. It hurt a bit. It did not go in.

She rubbed her saliva over the rose bud of my ass. Then recoated her finger and tried again. This time she pushed it in. It hurt.

"Relax your muscles, it will be ok," Denise said with a friendly tone.

I tried to do as she asked and she pushed it in further. She then began massaging my prostate. That felt so good. That made me much harder.

She glanced at the screen.

"Go ahead and suck that penis. Don't swallow though. Do it now."

Denise looked up into my eyes. There was a fire there. She definitely liked giving head. She smiled and then opened her mouth.

She licked around the head of my penis. I almost came I was so turned on.

She kept lightly stroking me, both my penis and my prostate.

Then she took the head of my penis in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

She sucked gently on my penis and stroked a little harder.

I felt my orgasm welling up in me, I could hold on no longer. This was so hot. Yes me in my pink lingerie with a hot young brunette expertly sucking on my dick was hot.

She sensed it and picked up the pace.

My ass hurt a little but it felt wonderful to have her finger in there. It felt nasty and great at the same time.

"Ahhhhhh, Ahhhhh," I exclaimed.

My penis throbbed and my semen surged out of it into Denise's hot mouth.

Again and again and again. I don't know if I have ever shot that much. I was so very turned on. I had been blown by this hot little number.

She waited till I began to soften, then she pulled me out of her mouth expertly without losing any of my load and pulled her finger out of my ass.

"Get up and share it with Shauna, share her cum with her," was on the screen.

I helped her up and we embraced. She had this wicked grin on her face. I know that she thought it was nasty for a man to eat his own spunk. And here she was going to be feeding it to me.

We pressed our lips together and as they parted she shoved her cum covered tongue into my mouth. My cum. In her mouth and now in mine.

It ran down from our lips. There was a lot of it. Instinctively I swallowed. So did she.

We then licked each others lips as we kissed.

Part of me said this was gross. This was nasty. Part of me loved every moment of it, every drop of my own cum. Being fed my own cum by Denise. She is a ten. She is everyman's fantasy.

Then she surprised me and brought up her finger that had been in my ass. She put it in her mouth and then in mine.

"Suck on it," Denise whispered.

I could taste the muskiness of my own ass on her finger. But suck I did. And she smiled.

Over on the screen new words were appearing.

"Good job Denise, you know your place. Come dressed as usual for work tomorrow. Will you do everything I ask of you?"

Denise looked directly into the camera. She paused.

"Yes. I will do everything you ask."

"Good girl. Now both of you can get ready and go home. I will be in touch in the morning. Be ready for my email. Be ready to log into chat when I tell you too."

I waved goodbye. Denise said "Bye for now."

It felt strange changing with Denise there. She kind of helped me. We were now in this together. That felt kind of good. I also felt bad. My life was changed and now hers would be too.

Who was Naughty, and why was Naughty doing this?

12