My VideoChat Error Ch 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My own penis was rock hard.

Slowly his cock slid in and out of my ass, his hands gripping my hips.

I realized then that since his cock entered my ass I had not been eating Denise. I moved my mouth back onto her pussy. She happily moaned in response.

I felt the throbbing of his cock as he thrusts it in and out of me with an increased pace.

My penis was throbbing too.

I feel horrid and turned on at the same time. Another man was fucking me like I was a woman. His woman. Part of me did like the feeling of a cock in my ass. There was some pleasure to it. That I could not deny. Part of me felt so humiliated, so emasculated.

I gasped as he really began to pick up the pace, really began to pound my ass.

I moaned uncontrollably.

Mike owned my ass now. Naughty says so. My body's responses to his fucking says so. My stomach was all knotted up. I did not want this.

Just then the door opened. David was there again.

He had a shocked look on his face as he saw Mike's large frame in behind my ass instead of Denise's slight one.

"Come in and close the door," commanded Mike, almost as if he was expecting him. He stopped thrusting, keeping his cock buried in my ass.

David hesitated, not seeing what he expected. Then he did as he was told and was in the room, door shut.

"I hear that Shauna has been servicing your cock," continued Mike. "She's a good cocksucker, isn't she?"

David's apprehension seemed to have left him. "Yes, she is a good cocksucker. She swallows too."

"Drop your pants and come over here," Mike said with a firm voice.

David sort of hesitated, then took off his pants and came over to us.

Shit, what was Mike doing. I felt a further wave of humiliation come over me. Here I was, clothed in lacy lingerie, my secretary splayed out before me, and a large black man standing behind me shoving his cock in and out of my ass as he pleased. Wasn't that bad enough?

Yes David had seen me before, but never taking another man's cock.

My stomach did a flip and I felt kind of sick.

"Take off your shorts David."

He did so and his large cock popped out, already semi-erect. Mike repositioned me so that he could keep fucking me and I could access David's cock with my mouth.

Shit. As I feared I was going to have a cock in my mouth and in my ass. I would be servicing two men at once. Like a true slut.

"Denise frig yourself while Shauna services David's cock," firmly stated Mike.

David took the cue and positioned his cock over by my mouth. I used one arm to stabilize myself, and used the other to begin to stroke him while I opened my mouth to receive his cock. How truly humiliating and in lacy lingerie, emasculating.

Unfortunately my penis was as hard as ever.

Just as I began licking around the head of David's cock with my saliva coated tongue, Mike resumed fucking my ass.

I gasped and moaned onto David's cock.

I stroked David's cock and began to bob up and down on his massive member.

Denise began to moan below me. This was turning her on immensely.

I stroked and sucked and tried to focus on the cock in my hand and mouth. Mike's large cock thrusting in and out of my ass was making it hard for me. All these sensations. All these smells. Denise's pungent pussy, David's musky cock, everyone's sweat.

I was the centre of attention.

I felt so submissive.

"Man this is hot," exclaimed David. "This is so fucking hot."

I kept stroking and sucking on David's big cock. Mike kept fucking my ass. Denise kept masturbating below and in front of me.

David was building up fast. I could sense it. His orgasm was building. I caused it.

"Ahhh, you are such a good cocksucker Shauna, so fucking good," exclaimed David.

Denise was building up as evidenced by her breathing and moaning.

"You are still so tight Shauna, your ass is so tight. I love it," added Mike.

Just as Mike thrust into my ass I felt David's cock grow and his body stiffen. Mike kept fucking my ass when David began to shoot his load into my mouth. I continued licking and sucking on his cock, my own penis hard as rock.

I swallowed every drop, just like David said I would.

"Man that was good. Thanks Shauna, I needed that." David said as he pulled his underwear back up.

I remembered what I have been told by Mike and Naughty.

"Thank you for giving me your cum David, thank you for giving me all your seed," I smiled and looked at him. "I love sucking your cock. Your cum tastes so good," I added. Progress.

David smiled back. "You're welcome."

Great, he really seems to think I love his cock. Do I? I have to suck it, no choice. I have to swallow. No choice.

Mike picked up the pace and continued fucking my ass. I licked my lips and gums. Wanting to get all the cum down my throat, hoping not to taste it so much while Mike fucked my ass. Did I really just do that on my own?

I heard the door close and realized that David just left. Satisfied. By me.

Denise's voice caught my attention.

"I need your tongue, I need your tongue on my pussy now!"

She had frigged herself to a high state of arousal. Now she needed me to make her orgasm powerful. That felt great.

I leaned my head down and lapped briefly at her swollen pussy lips before focussing on her clit.

Mike thrust his large cock roughly into my ass. I let out a moan as I licked her clit. She let out a louder moan as she approached orgasm.

"Ahhh, uhhhhhnnnn, I am cumming," cried out Denise as her body stiffened then spasmed and stiffened again before going limp.

Mike kept pumping his cock in and out of my ass. It was non-stop. I was getting more and more aroused from all the sex I was partaking in and from the feelings coming from my ass. I did not want that.

Denise gathered herself as she had come down from her orgasm and smiled deeply at me.

"Put a condom on Shauna's penis, do it now Denise, she needs release."

Denise got up and grabbed a condom from the box on my desk.

She came back over and rolled it out onto my penis. Feeling her fingers on my penis while Mike was pounding my ass almost made me climax. I was on edge.

"Stroke Shauna, stroke her till she cums," commanded Mike.

Denise obliged. Her dainty, red-nailed fingers began to stroke my penis. Mike thrust his large cock in and out of my ass. His large low hanging balls slapping into me still.

My orgasm overwhelmed me. It was one of the most powerful that I have ever had. Mike kept thrusting his cock into my ass while I shot load after load of semen into the condom.

When I finished Denise held the condom on my shrinking cock. Mike was still fucking my ass.

When I had shrunk enough she carefully took it off and raised the rather full condom to my mouth.

"Its nasty, but you know what comes next Shauna. Open wide," said Denise as she stuck the open end of the condom in my mouth as I let out a gasp.

I sucked on it as I knew too and I sucked my own semen into my mouth. I kept sucking on it till I had all that I could have.

Finally Mike started to stiffen.

"Oh yes, Uhhhhnnn, I am going to cum, Ahhhh, I am going to finally cum!" he exclaimed as he made his last few thrusts into my ass.

Then he stiffened and shot his load into my ass.

I was no longer a true anal virgin. He had now made me his bitch.

After a short while, he pulled his semi-erect cock out of my ass and moved to my face.

"Clean my cock Shauna, clean my cum off of my cock," He grinned as I looked up at him, before taking his slimy cock into my mouth.

"Clean her ass Denise, don't let anything drip out," he added as he looked briefly at Denise.

She was surprised, but did as she was told.

Soon I had a new sensation, She was rimming my ass while I was cleaning Mike's cock. The cock that had just taken my true anal virginity. The cock that I was totally submitted to.

"Don't swallow it all, save some for Shauna," Mike said in a firm voice.

A few minutes later and Denise pulled me to my feet and kissed me passionately with a mouth full of my anal juices. Musky tasting cum, straight from my ass. Now in my mouth.

As we finished we saw that Mike was almost fully dressed.

"Naughty is on the screen for you."

"Thank you for fucking my ass Mike. Thank you for giving me all your seed," I remembered to tell him before he left. He nodded and smiled.

"I will see both of you when you get back from your business trip. I will save all my seed for you Shauna."

I felt happy to have a break from Mike, but odd knowing that he would have almost two weeks of built up sperm for me to take. Another wave of humiliation came over me. I was just fucked in the ass by a man and I sucked a cock and swallowed cum while my true anal virginity was taken. All on camera. I thought those feelings had finally gone away. They didn't.

I did not know what to feel. I needed time to search my feelings.

"Well done girls, especially you Shauna. I am impressed with your progress," I will reward you for continued progress. Keep it up," added Naughty.

"Now clean up and go lingerie shopping."

I had forgotten about that. Naughty was insistent that I go with Denise to buy replacement stockings and more for me at a local shopping mall.

Who is Naughty? What is driving him/her to humiliate me this much? To try and feminize me?

I hope to know the answer soon.

12