My VideoChat Error Ch 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell that Denise did not want to do this. Her kisses were not passionate and she was moving things along faster than when she was with me.

After a few minutes he unbuttoned her blouse. She had a front clasping bra which he opened as soon as he realized that.

He sat back a bit to get a better view. "What nice tits!" Mitch exclaimed. "Much nicer than my wife's and perkier than my girlfriend's," he added.

It was Denise's turn to lean back a bit, "You have a wife and a girlfriend?" she said in surprise.

I too was surprised. He is blackmailing me over my 'mistress' and he has one himself. How ironic.

"No different than you and Shaun here," he replied. "She has bigger knockers than my wife and curly red hair, a bit pudgy but I love her tits. Besides, she lets me do her ass and tit fuck her. My wife won't do anal. Ever. In fact I have done the boss' wife five times. She also loves anal and has big tits," Mitch added boastfully.

I was floored. He not only has a wife and a girlfriend, but was even so bold as to do our boss' wife. She was very good looking, most would call her a cougar. But if the boss ever found out... I held in my smile as I knew his statement was now caught on camera.

He drew her back to him and they continued.

"Those tits are so nice," he stated as he reached out and fondled one with each hand.

After a short while Denise started to unbuckle his pants.

"Oh yeah, thats the ticket babe. You want my dick don't you? You want a Real Man's Dick."

She pulled out his semi-erect penis and began stroking it. He re-adjusted himself and she pulled his pants and shorts down and then off.

"Oh yeah, this is getting real babe," he added and put his hand on her head and motioned for her to go down on him. He looked at me and grinned with a hint of evilness.

Denise complied and took him fully in her mouth while continuing to stroke him.

"Thats good babe, really good," moaned Mitch, while Denise was making slurping sounds.

"Uhhhhnnnn, You're better at this than my wife or my girlfriend," he moaned further.

Denise was now bobbing up and down on his dick. Mitch's hands rested on the back of her head. He looked over at me and grinned again.

This was so weird. Really weird. Me watching this porn scene unfolding in front of me. This porn scene involving my forced mistress and Mitch from accounting. I should have just been enjoying the show instead I was feeling jealous and more than just that. This was my Denise. And I was being forced to watch her do a man I really think is a prick.

"Uhhhnnnn, don't make me cum, not yet," added Mitch. Denise let up as he motioned for her stop sucking on his dick.

"I want to fuck you, I want to take you from behind," commanded Mitch.

As they rose, I got a good look at Mitch's dick. It was about 6 inches long and only semi-thick. 'Nothing to write home about,' I thought to myself derisively.

They moved over to the end of the couch. Mitch bent Denise over the arm of the couch and folded her pleated black skirt over her back.

"What a nice ass you have, a round yet firm ass," commented Mitch. "I can see why Shaun is fucking you. You are so hot."

He then slowly pulled her black panties down over the top of her gartered stockings, down her legs and left them at her ankles. All the while he admired her ass and hot stockinged legs.

"So nice," he commented. Then he slapped her ass. Grabbing her hips, he plunged his dick into her semi-wet pussy."

She gasped at the sudden penetration.

"Uhhhhhhnnnn," he moaned and looked over at me. An evil grin spread across his face as he began to thrust in and out of my girl's pussy. Yes my girl. I have a wife whom I love but this is my Denise, I can't deny that. Seeing him fuck her was making me angry.

I was rock hard watching the scene before me.

I was aroused by that and the vibrations in my ass.

"Pull your penis out Shaun, I see that bulge in your pants. Pull it out or I tell your wife about Denise."

'What? He wants to see my dick while fucking my girl?' I am hard but I don't want that, not while he is doing Denise. He will see my panties, my pink panties if I pull my penis out. My face must have turned a deep shade of red.

"No, you are getting what you bargained for," I replied.

"Pull it out now, I know its hard," he commanded more forcefully.

What do I do? If I pull my penis out, my 'crossdressing' will be revealed. Mitch finding out that I am having relations with Denise behind my wife's back is bad enough, but finding out about my lingerie? My heart definitely fell into my stomach. Would Naughty be able to truly silence him?

"I guess you don't mind if your wife finds out about Denise? Hmmmm?" queried Mitch with a firm voice slowly thrusting in and out of her.

Reluctantly, I unbuckled and unzipped my pants. I pulled out my rock hard penis. I had to trust that Naughty would take care of Mitch.

"Pink? He has pink panties on! Shaun is wearing pink panties!" Mitch exclaimed and stopped mid-thrust into Denise.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, what have we here? A cross-dresser? Pull down those pants, I need to see if there is more," Mitch excitedly demanded.

The gig was up, might as well. 'I am so far into this I might as well show him my lingerie.' Hesitantly I pulled down my pants. My penis was rock hard as my garterbelt and stockings were revealed.

I then pulled my pink panties down over the top of my gartered stockings, down my legs and left them at my ankles. I felt painstakingly aware of my lingerie, I could feel every inch of lace, every inch of stocking on my body. I felt every vibration of the plug in my ass. Looking him in the eye made me feel so humiliated.

"No freakin' way, a cross-dresser. Do you have a bra on too? Open your shirt. I need to see."

I hung my head as I took off my tie and unbuttoned my shirt. I didn't even bother waiting for the next command, I took the last piece of male clothing on me off. I was now standing in front of a co-worker, Mitch from accounting, clad only in lacy pink lingerie, with a silently vibrating dildo in my ass and a raging hardon.

A raging hardon that betrayed me. I felt even more humiliated.

"Stroke, stroke your penis while you watch me fuck your girl, faggot" he chided me.

Totally humiliated, I began to stroke as I felt I had no choice. At least he had not yet seen my butt plug. That would make me feel even worse. I truly felt its vibrations throughout my ass even though it was only on the first setting.

"Look at your 'boyfriend' Denise, he must be a flaming faggot with all that lingerie on. You must have been buying stuff for him last night. Watching me fuck you has made him so hard that he has to masturbate. He likes seeing me fuck you, probably more than fucking you himself I guess. Dressed like that he does not deserve to fuck you. Only a real man should fuck a hot babe like you," Mitch said snidely.

"Shaun is not a real man, he is more like a Shauna than a Shaun," continued Mitch in a condescending tone with a little laugh added at the end.

I felt so emasculated and truly embarrassed. He considered me to be less than a man. In fact I even seemed more like a Shauna to him than a Shaun. Like Naughty had named me, unbeknownst to him. I was really becoming Shauna in the eyes of those who met me like this.

My penis was still rock hard.

I felt every inch of the plug vibrating away in my ass.

Penetrated.

Men don't get penetrated, only women do.

That and my fully erect penis made me feel worse.

Denise looked over at me. There was sadness in her eyes for the shame I was enduring. She was definitely not turned on by Mitch and how things were unwinding. She was taking one for the team, she was making up for holding my hands in the mall. For me holding her hands in the mall. For kissing me.

She was also putting on a show for the camera. I hoped this was the only time we would have to 'entertain' Mitch. I hoped Naughty would see to that. I hoped Naughty would help him discover his own inner feminine side. I hoped he would get stuffed with big cocks like I have been. That would be a just reward for how he was treating me, how he was treating my Denise. What a turn of events, me cheering for Naughty.

Mitch slapped her ass again. "Nice piece of tail, nice piece of tail." He continued thrusting in and out of her.

"Tell me you love feeling my dick in you babe, tell me you love my man-dick," commanded Mitch.

A slight grimace appeared on Denise's face as she complied, "I love your dick Mitch, I love feeling your manhood in me."

"I want your ass, I want to fuck your ass Denise," stated Mitch. "I want Shaun to see me fuck your ass, your very hot ass. Show him what a real man does with a woman."

"My wife does not do anal, my girlfriend does but her's is not as nice as yours, I want to do yours, I want your ass and you are going to give it to me," Mitch continued.

Mitch looked over at me standing by my desk, in a full set of pink lingerie, stroking my rock hard penis. "Get your lube out 'Shauna', I know you have to have some here,"

I bent over and partially opened the bottom drawer and pulled out the lube. That made me feel my vibrating plug even more.

"Keep stroking and come over here with it, come get a closeup of me fucking your girl. Keep those panties around your ankles,"

With some difficulty I made my way over to them. I felt more jealous smelling her sex as I began to hand Mitch the tube.

"No, you are going to apply it to her ass, then you are going to prep her ass for my dick," said Mitch with a grin. "While I am fucking her pussy."

'Denise is only my secretary,' I tried to tell myself. But it didn't work. He should not be fucking my Denise.

I temporarily stopped stroking my penis to goop some lube onto my left hand. Mitch pulled his dick of her pussy, his member glistening with her juices and spread her ass cheeks for me. Hesitantly I reached out and slopped the lube onto her puckered asshole.

"Work it in, work that lube into her ass," demanded Mitch with a grin.

I pushed my middle finger into Denise's hot and tight ass.

She gasped.

I began to work my finger in and out, working the lube in at the same time.

Mitch slowly pushed himself back into her pussy, wedging my hand between them. Then he slowly continued fucking her.

"Stroke yourself, keep stroking 'Shauna'. Stroke yourself while you experience a real man fucking your girl. And keep fingering her asshole."

I worked a second finger into Denise's ass. I tried to keep slowly prepping her ass, but Mitch had other plans. He began to pound her pussy harder and faster. Each time his hips met her ass cheeks, my fingers got shoved hard into her ass.

She gasped with each thrust.

She gasped at the double penetration.

"Thats it, see she likes a real man working her over. Take notes 'Shauna'. See how a real man does it," chided Mitch.

He kept it up for another couple of minutes. Then he pulled out.

"She's now ready for my dick. Her ass should be plenty ready for me to fuck," stated Mitch. "Pull your fingers out gurl, and lick them clean."

I wince at that name. I am not a 'gurl'. What am I? I don't know. I am a man. I pulled my hand out and lick my fingers nonetheless.

"This is going to be great," Mitch said excitedly as he pulled his dick out and positioned the head at the partially open entrance to her ass.

"Tell me you want it. Tell me you want me to fuck your ass. Tell Shaun that my dick is better than his apparently gay penis," commanded Mitch.

Hesitantly, and with a tone of reluctance in her voice Denise complied. "I want your dick in my ass, I want you to fuck me more than I want Shaun to."

"Now say it like you mean it. Again."

Denise took in a deep breath, then exclaimed "I want your dick in my ass, fuck my hot little ass. I like your dick more than Shaun's. Fuck me now!"

I knew she did not mean it but it hurt nonetheless.

"Thats better, see she wants it?" he asked rhetorically as he pushed his dick into her ass.

Shauna gasped rather loudly.

He pushed it all the way in, hesitated and then stroked in and out.

She gasped less and less with each stroke, but gasped nonetheless. She must not have done anal very often recently.

"Her cunt is loose, her ass is tight. I'd rather fuck her ass," said Mitch with a wink and a smile.

He was holding her by the hips and thrusting in harder and harder. Each time shoving his dick in all the way with a grunt.

"Uhhhhnnnn, I'm cumming!" Mitch exclaimed.

He thrust forward and held his pelvis up against her ass cheeks while his body went taut, then spasmed and he thrust again and again, then held.

"This is awesome! I am giving you my sperm Denise, right in your hot little ass."

He held in that position for a half minute or so. Then pulled his slimy dick out of Denise's ass.

"Now that was hot, fucking Denise. She is one tight assed bitch," exclaimed Mitch happily.

Turning towards me he continued, "Now clean me up you panty assed faggot. You must like dick or you would not be dressed like a bitch in heat."

What? He wants me to clean off his dick? I keep being forced to service men's cocks, to take them in my mouth. Each time reluctantly. I truly am beginning to hate him.

"Look at your penis, it says you want to. Its as hard as a pencil, now get on your knees," demanded Mitch.

I didn't want him exposing all this and me. I was so humiliated. I did as I was told. I hoped Naughty could do what he/she claimed.

His was the smallest dick I had ever knelt before. I licked the head and up and down the shaft. I took it in my mouth. It was beginning to soften as he was spent. I sucked on it and made sure it was clean of all the juices. I felt the plug silently humming away in my ass. My penis was rock hard.

Denise began to get up.

"No, stay as you are," Mitch commanded.

"My hairy balls too bitch. Clean them now."

I took them in my mouth and sucked on them one at a time.

"Now, clean up Denise's ass. My cum and some other fluids are running out of her. Now bitch."

I moved over to her messy ass and pussy. I saw a stream of whitish brown fluid coming out of her ass and running down onto her pussy and dripping onto the end of my leather couch.

She did not have an enema beforehand. Obviously.

This was going to be gross.

I gingerly began licking up the fluids, smelling the muskiness of her ass. It was not as bad as I imagined, not that it tasted good in any real way. I licked around her pussy and when I stuck my tongue in her she stifled a little moan. I then licked the area between her pussy and ass all the way to her still puckered asshole.

"Heh, she even has your butt plugged," noted Mitch as he caught sight of my butt plug. "She probably fucks you more than you fuck her."

It was as if he knew what went on in my office on a regular basis now. If it was obvious to Mitch, it would be obvious to anyone who would catch us.

My face reddened in shame.

I had to focus on something else. I licked around the outside of her ass, getting all of the fluid that was leaking out.

Licking up Mitch's seed.

"Now rim her. Do it." commanded Mitch.

Reluctantly I did as he told me to. I swallowed the gunk that was in my mouth and stuck my already coated tongue in her ass.

Denise gasped.

I kept working my tongue in and out and twisted it around a little.

Denise kept gasping.

"See, your girl likes it. I think we should do this more often for her," chided Mitch.

I heard a rustling of clothes as her flow was coming to an end. I looked over to see Mitch almost fully dressed.

"I've got to go. This was hot. We will do this again bitches." With that, Mitch exited the room and closed the door behind him.

Again? He thinks we are doing this again? I hope that Naughty has a different plan for him. Again I am cheering for Naughty. What is up with me?

Denise moved off the edge and collapsed onto the couch, oblivious to the fluids on the back of her legs and stockings.

"Denise, I am so sorry this had to happ-" I began but was cut off.

"Shhh, no it was both our faults," she interrupted. We are in this together."

I got up and went to the computer. Of course Naughty was there waiting.

"Don't worry about Mitch," He/she began. "I now have video evidence and have plans for him. He won't be commanding you again, unless I want him to."

I sighed in relief.

"I need to go, both of you clean up and Denise needs to get her egg back in her. I will chat with you at the end of the day, as usual."

"Yes Naughty," I replied and ended the video chat.

I turned to Denise who was still collapsed on my couch.

"Naughty says all will be fine, our performance will get Mitch under his/her control," I said with some hope in my voice.

"You need to get off, yes?" I asked her with some cheeriness returning to my voice.

Denise hesitated. This was the first time since before she was contacted by Naughty that she truly was given a choice. She was aroused. She could just wait till she got home and get off on her boyfriends cock.

"Yes that would be nice," she replied, her mood picking up. "You have a great tongue."

She pulled her right leg out of her panties, spread her legs and shimmied to the edge of the couch as I approached and went down on her. No cameras, no commands by Naughty. I was doing this for Denise. She deserved it after what had gone down.

She was doing this because she wanted it.

Her pussy had a pungent smell coming from it. Also smelling more well fucked than it should, given the brief time that Mitch actually fucked her.

I moved her labia aside as I began by sticking my tongue inside her pussy.

She began to moan in approval.

I continued to lather love on her pussy entrance. I could hear her breathing pick up. I looked up but could not look into her eyes. They were closed and her hot little fingers were playing with her exposed nipples. She appeared to be heading into a trance.

The sex with Mitch had been unwanted, but it still had built up an arousal in her. Her juices were flowing freely.

I lightly flicked my tongue over her clit.

She gasped and moaned.

I went back to her pussy lips, cleaning them with my tongue, lapping the juices from the entrance and sticking my tongue in. I wanted to build up her orgasm. I wanted to make it powerful for her. I did not want her to just cum. I was feeling something for her.

Again my tongue flitted lightly over her clit.

Again she gasped and moaned.

I went back to eating out her pussy. I began to shift my attention more and more to her clit. I could feel her building up. Her body told me and so did her gasps, moans and breathing.

I looked up and saw her still working over her now reddened breasts. Her nipples were fully erect and puffy. Her perky tits looked so hot. She looked directly into my eyes. Hers were filled with lust. She really needed me, yes me, to finish her.

I redoubled my efforts and focussed solely on her clit. It did not take long.

"Uhhhhhnnnn, I'm cuming!" came her cry, louder than I would have liked.

Her body tensed and tightened, then spasmed and tensed up again. It was intense for her.

I continued eating her a bit till she had come back down from the orgasm and her body went limp.

"Hold me Shaun. I need you to hold me," said Denise softly.

I got up, pulled up my panties and took her in my arms on my couch.

What a scene it must have been.

Her with an open blouse, tits exposed, wearing a short pleated skirt, stockings and garter belt, panties hanging off her one ankle, nestled up against me and in my arms.

Me decked out in pink lingerie. Lacy bra, garter belt, stockings with pink panties covering my semi-erect cock.

It was a tender moment. We stayed like that for awhile, then cognizant that lunch was ending and that someone might notice that she was not at her desk, we composed ourselves, she got dressed. And before she left my office I slipped her egg back in her and turned the controller to the first setting.