My VideoChat Error Ch 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was to be spit roasted! That thought brought me back into reality. My own penis became erect.

Janine was moaning as she had pushed her penis more into my mouth and I realized I was now sucking lightly on it in between licking its soft head. Jerome took me by the hips and I felt the head of his massive cock pressed into my anal opening.

I began to moan around Janine's throbbing member as I tried to focus on sucking it while Jerome began shoving his large cock into my well lubed ass. He was big. It felt intense as he pressed himself in an inch then pulled back and pressed in again.

Janine was kind of thrusting into my mouth. Her perky tits were lightly bouncing. Jerome was still working his man-meat into my ass. He had a firm grip on my hips. Instinctively I began to buck back to meet his thrusts. To try to help him get his cock into me. My ass felt so full. I so felt like I had to shit.

I felt so submissive taking their cocks like this. I felt so feminine. So subservient to their needs. My emotions were thankfully mixed as I also still felt some humiliation at taking cock and doing so dressed as the woman.

My ass felt so alive.

Jerome was now thrusting in and out. He was still working himself in deeper. He was moaning now.

I gasped and moaned uncontrollably around the cock in my mouth as I tried to slurp and suck on it. It was so hard to focus on this cock with Jerome's massive cock fucking my ass. Jerome had re-angled so that his thrusts were better stroking my prostate.

His cock felt so good in me. It felt so right to be fucked by him. My penis was so hard and dripping precum itself. I was getting so aroused I began to shudder. My stomach did back flips. Part of me wanted to give in to the building need to give myself fully to him. I felt so very conflicted.

Janine was heading towards an orgasm as her breathing had quickened. She had to keep wiping sweat off her brow. I could taste her precum in my mouth. A month locked up meant she would cum fast.

Jerome had built up a good rhythm and was thrusting in and out of my over-stimulated ass.

"Don't cum yet Janine," Jerome commanded. He kept thrusting and moaning himself.

As Janine was close, she pulled back and withdrew her cock from my mouth. She got into doggy position beside me.

Jerome was close. Jerome stopped thrusting. He held himself still in my ass. Then he pulled out and lubed up Janine's ass. My ass felt oddly empty. My asshole stayed open for a bit.

"Get under her Shauna. Get a close up view."

I got under Janine sort of in a 69 position. My head was between her legs. I was staring up at her cock and balls as they hung just above my face. She smelled so musky and sweaty. Her cock had been cooped up inside that tight cock cage for a long time it seemed. Tucked under her.

Jerome got in behind her and began working his cock into her ass. Man was he big. He found it easier to penetrate her ass than mine. With each thrust his manly cock went several inches more into her ass.

Soon he was thrusting his cock in and out and both of them were grunting and groaning. Janine's cock and balls and her tits bounced as she was fucked by Jerome. I could smell the musky scent of their sex. Every so often sweat dripped off them and onto me.

Jerome worked himself up to a good speed. He was really pumping in and out of her ass. They were both so into it. I was sure that Janine was going to spurt cum at any moment.

Suddenly Jerome began to moan in climax. "Uhhnnnn, Uhhhnnn!" He thrust into her again and again. His body stiffened. He gripped her hips and held still. His balls were emptying into her.

"That was so good Janine, you have such a nice ass," stated Jerome as he slapped it.

Jerome pulled his cock out and shoved it in between her legs. It flopped onto my face. It was warm, sticky and covered in cum and lube.

"Lick me Shauna," he commanded. I turned my head as best I could and licked the cum and lube off of his veiny and still mostly erect cock. "Yes, like that," he added.

He withdrew his cock when what I could reach was mostly clean. My face still had cum and lube from his cock.

I looked up and saw cum running out of Janine's ass and down onto her balls. She spread her legs a bit and lowered her balls onto my lips. I licked them as the juices from her ass ran down onto them. It tasted of semen, lube and ass.

Janine moaned.

"Thats so hot," exclaimed Jerome.

I kept licking her warm sweaty balls as more of her anal juices leaked into my mouth. It tasted weird but not as bad as I had expected it might. She was still fully erect.

After a couple of minutes Janine sat up straighter and positioned her anus over my mouth.

"Eat my ass out Shauna," Janine stated firmly.

Gobs of cum and anal juices were leaking out of her ass as I began to rim her still partly open asshole.

I felt Jerome spreading my legs. He got in between them and raised my ass to meet his cock. He was mounting me again! How did he have this much stamina? He slid a pillow under my ass and began working his re-lubed cock into my ass.

I was working my tongue into Janine's ass. More cum was coming out. But now it was mixed more with the taste of her ass. It was a strong and pungent taste. I was oddly amazed that I was doing this. It tasted kind of gross but it was surprisingly arousing to be rimming her well fucked and juicy ass.

Jerome had filled me up with his renewed manhood and was back into a good rhythm. He was really rubbing my prostate. I was beginning to feel strong tinglings in my ass once more. It felt good. Really good. I had to admit it. Being fucked with Janine's ass in my mouth was such an erotic turn on.

Janine was moaning as was I. There was less and less cum in her ass.

Jerome was pressing my legs back to get a better angle on my prostate. This was beginning to feel intense!

Janine got up off of me and turned to straddle my chest, almost. She angled herself and thrust her cock into my mouth again. I began to suck and lick it. She was so close, I could tell.

I realized that I was eagerly servicing her orally. It felt so good to be fucked by Jerome. I had to surrender myself to this feeling. I could not deny that I wanted it.

I was building to an anal orgasm. I had an intense feeling in my loins and ass. My legs felt weak in Jerome's strong hands. "Uhhhnnn! Ahhhh!" I moaned around Janine's pulsing cock. The feeling kept washing over me. I could feel semen coming out of my penis.

That put her over the edge and she began to cum in my mouth with a shout. I sucked and swallowed as she shot her pent up load into my mouth. She tasted more bitter than Jerome. But I kept sucking on her member.

I was still climaxing! This was the longest I have ever had this intense a feeling! My entire groin and ass felt so good!

Then Jerome began to cum again. "Uhhhhnnn!" He grunted as he began to ejaculate into my ass. He thrust then held still as he gripped my legs and shot his third load.

I had been so overcome by my own powerful orgasm that I had not been swallowing Janine's cum. She came a lot more than I thought she would. It was spilling out of my mouth. As my orgasm began subsiding I began swallowing her jism again. I wrapped my lips tightly around her throbbing penis to ensure no more would leak out. It seemed right to do so.

An odd feeling of satisfaction came over me.

I swallowed the last spurt from Janine's member as she pulled it out of my mouth. She sat back on my chest, straddling it once again. She smiled down at me. Her tits were covered in sweat. She looked erotically hot. Even with her flaccid cock resting on my chest.

She was so feminine and looked so much like a real woman, that I could hardly believe that I had just sucked her penis. I could see that she had one and could feel it resting on my chest. Did she start out like me? How did she get such nice tits?

Was Naughty going to make me into a girl like her? Would that be the price I would have to pay to keep Denise safe? Denise! I had forgotten about her. What would my wife think? How would I explain my breasts, to everyone? A man could not have breasts like hers. A lot of thoughts and odd feelings were going through my mind and passing through my body. Part of me felt so confused and somewhat fearful.

We were all spent.

I just wanted to lay there and drift off into sleep. And not think. Not feel.

Jerome pulled his cock out of my ass. Fluids leaked out of me and down the crack of my sweaty ass. Janine got off of me, took his cock in her mouth and cleaned him off.

While Jerome was getting dressed Janine came back to me and lightly french kissed me a bit. My mouth had taken several loads and tasted of musky cum. Hers did too.

"We need to go," stated Jerome. "You are a good lay Shauna, too bad you don't live here. We would definitely do this again. "I will give you my number in case you are in town again, he said as he picked up a note pad from the hotel and wrote on it."

"Get your cage Janine, after we clean you at home I will put it back on. You can be free until then," he said firmly. She smiled in response.

Janine and I then got up and off the bed. We all said our goodbyes. Fluid was still leaking from my ass and down onto my stockinged legs as I showed them to the door.

After they left I reached back and stuck my finger in my ass to see how open it still was. It slid easily into my sloppy asshole. I pulled my finger out and to my surprise I stuck it in my mouth and licked it off.

Why did I do that?

I felt torn inside but was wiped out so I headed to the bathroom to clean up. Just like many a woman has had to do after her man finished inside her. As I sat down on the toilet, I tried to ponder what had happened tonight. What was happening to me? I was too tired to think.

I wiped my ass and stockinged legs and headed back to my bedroom. My phone pinged.

I picked it up knowing that there would be a message from Naughty.

"Great job Shauna! That was very wanton and eating his cum out of her ass was nasty as was sucking on your finger afterwards," Naughty had typed.

"Thanks," was all I could say in reply. I knew that the microphones in the room would pick that up.

"Denise got to watch the whole thing with a live feed I sent her. By herself," continued Naughty.

I sighed in relief. I was sure that she would be ok but it was reassuring to know I had kept her safe.

"She cried for joy when you came back and she saw that his cock was massive. She was glued to the screen of her phone. She fingered herself throughout and came several times," added Naughty.

"I am glad," I replied.

"Have a good sleep," was Naughty's last text.

"Night." I said in reply.

I took off my bra, garter belt and stained stockings. I put my night clothes on, shut the lights off and climbed under the covers.

I heard Denise enter our bedroom. She immediately crawled in behind me and snuggled up to me. She wrapped her arms around me, held me tightly and kissed me on the neck several times. I took her hands in mine. I could feel that she had her wedding rings on still which I lightly played with.

No words were said between us. None were needed.

Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep in her arms.

12