My VideoChat Error Ch 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why was he here? Was he Naughty instead?

At every company party he was always wherever she was. A lot. He really liked to flirt with my wife. No, it was more than just flirting. I keep telling myself it was harmless, like Emma kept telling me. But no, it was not. Did he think that I was in the way of her having an affair with him? Would he go to all this length... No that's silly, or is it?

He told me at several gatherings that if I were not in the picture he would take Emma for himself. At first I thought it was just guy talk, just joshing me. But he kept saying what a fine body Emma had and how hot she always looked. At the last one, she had disappeared for a while. Just before I found her again he passed by me. He stopped and told me what a fine wife I had. With a shitfaced grin that I attributed to too much alcohol.

When I found her, She did not seem herself. She said she was mulling something over. When I pressed her for details, she said that her boss had mentioned that she might be able to land a promotion, but that it would mean more time at the office, more time on business trips. She said she was a bit worried she might be away from home too much.

Was that really what happened? Emma had a few late nights at work after that but has not spoken much about a possible promotion. Did they -

No.

I stopped myself from continuing that thought. My Emma would not do that.

But, was her boss Naughty?

Was he forcing me into affairs and extra-marital sexual debauchery so that he could show her that I was not good enough for her? So that he could be the man that was there for her when what I have done knocks her sideways?

Did he force me to have an office affair with Denise so that Emma would agree to have one with him?

Was Emma's Boss Naughty? Or could her secretary be Naughty? Her brother-in-law? All three of them know a lot about Emma and I. They all knew the sort of things that Naughty seemed to know about our personal lives. They all-

"Guests and party-goers," Miranda was grabbing everyone's attention again. On the platform with her was a nervous looking, decent looking, 40ish, brown haired woman. "Another of our entertainers has arrived."

"Hello," the woman began a bit nervously. "I am Kayla," she continued a bit louder. "I will be living out one of my fantasies tonight," she paused as she glanced down at her hand. "I will be in the gang bang room, ready and willing to take on all cummers," she continued with a slight grin. "Honestly, I did not write that," she added more candidly with a roll of her eyes. "I want to be fucked by as many men as I can tonight, and I want my husband to watch," She finished with before waving and stepping off the platform.

Gang bang.

I looked over at Denise. She seemed lost in her thoughts. I took her hand in mine and squeezed it lightly. Denise looked me in the eyes and nodded her head. We kept looking at each other. Light glinted off the diamonds on her finger as she played with her rings. The rings for our 'marriage' paid for by her gang bang.

She reluctantly had put them on this afternoon, like Naughty told her to.

I took her hand and stopped her fidgeting with them.

"They are symbols of us," I reassured her. "Our connection to each other, nothing more and nothing bad. Remember, we agreed to keep them positive."

She looked down at them then at me and gave me the warmest smile I could imagine.

"Ok girls," Miranda interupted. We turned to see Miranda and Kayla standing in front of us. Kayla had a blue collar and a man, likely her husband as they both had rings on, had a matching collar and held a silver chain to hers.

"We are off to your rooms. We must get you in and set up so that the party can move downstairs. Other entertainers are still on their way but some of the guests will want to get their money's worth. Lets go."

With that the butlers opened the doors for us then and just as fast closed them behind us. Miranda was leading us down a short hall then down a flight of stairs. A landing then more stairs. It then opened into a long hallway with several doors along the way. Each had a butler standing by them. This was really a big event.

When we passed the first couple of doors, one on each side of the hallway and opposite each other, I could see that there was a green sign on the doors. Orgy rooms, as I recall. The next set were the same. So 4 orgy rooms in total.

Then Miranda stopped us at the next room on our right. It had a pink sign.

"Wait here," Miranda said to the gang bang couple. She then turned and the pink door was opened for us.

We stopped when we got in. This was to be my station for the rest of the night.

It was a large room with several pillars. Not anywhere near as big as the room upstairs but a lot of people could be squeezed in here. The modest lighting was focussed mostly on the center of the room. There there were three black leather clad benches, across from each one was a reclined black leather bench. There was about five to six feet between each of the benches. Around the outside of the room were various leather couches, chairs and benches. Presumably for people to engage in sex acts while viewing the central benches.

"This is where all your action will be till the wee hours of the morning Shauna. Here you will service the needs of many of our male guests. You are to refuse no one. You are to service any man or woman who wants it orally and let them take your ass. There will be no violence. Thats it. This is not a BDSM room." Miranda explained mostly to me.

"Denise, if any want more than that, you should remind them of the limits of the pink room. If they persist, summon a butler to deal with it. Otherwise, remain with Shauna. Greet guests and take care of Shauna. Keep her hydrated, lubed etcetera. In fact, after I show you your place, you both should use the facilities behind that door," Miranda finished as she pointed to a door on the far wall.

"Come," Miranda said politely with a nod of the head. She led us to the third bench, the furthest from the entrance. I could see that at the back end there was an inset, deep, metal bowl. The bench was just under two and a half feet wide and maybe four and a half feet long.

"You will start in doggy position facing the reclined bench. You are to position yourself so that your ass is over the bowl. That way all of your leaking love juices can drip down into it. Later on Denise will remove the bowl and you will drink all the fluids from it. Guests love seeing that particularly nasty act," Miranda noted with a mischievous grin.

"If someone wants you on your back, position your ass so that your love juices drain into the bowl," Miranda mentioned as she gestured to the bowl again. "On the side here are water bottles for both of you, if you need more, Denise can let a butler know. And there is a lube dispenser so that Denise can keep you well lubed up," Miranda explained while showing their locations.

"Any questions?"

"Denise and I looked at each other. "No, I think you have it all covered," Denise replied.

"Well then I will take my leave. Remember, the nastier and more wanton you are, the more the guests will love it and the happier Naughty will be with your performance."

"How will Naughty know? Will Naughty be here?" I blurted out.

Miranda smiled. After a pause she replied with "Naughty is at the party but never lets anyone know who Naughty is. Naughty usually goes to all the rooms to check up on the guests and maybe participate, but also relies on the eyes and ears of others to know what all goes down."

With that she turned and left the room.

"Who do you think Naughty is? Miranda?" asked Denise.

"Maybe, but I doubt it," I replied. "I don't know her so what could she have against me? I did see several people I know though," I responded quietly.

"Really? I didn't. Who did you see?" queried Denise interestedly.

"Emma's boss, her secretary and husband and her brother-in-law," I replied a bit shakily.

Denise's eyes opened wide, "Are you kidding me?"

"No, and I would have scanned the crowd more but was too shocked and afraid of whom else I might see or might recognize me that I didn't," I said quietly.

"Dont worry, you don't look like Shaun. You are Shauna tonight, remember? I think your makeup person did a great job making you look like her!" Denise countered with a mischievous grin.

"I am not just worried about that. Any of those people could be Naughty in fact. Naughty seems to know a lot about me and my family. Too much. Its like Naughty is someone I know," I added. Denise was listening intently. She looked as interested in this conversation as any that we have ever had.

"And, they are all connected to Emma. Yes Emma. What does she have to do with this?"

"Do you, perhaps," Denise hesitated. She looked me directly in the eyes.

"Do you think Emma is Naughty?" queried Denise with a very serious look.

"No. I don't know. No, it could not be Emma. She is too prim and proper. How could it be her?"

"She is connected to all of those people. They presumably are the only ones either of us know here. I dont want to offend or hurt you, but we do need to consider all possibilities," Denise said as she took my hands in hers.

"Yeah, I know. But we should probably save this talk for later. We are likely being recorded, either by camera or audio," I suggested as I scanned the room but did not see any obvious recording devices.

We both went to the bathroom together and got ourselves ready. Upon our return we found that our butler was standing inside the main door. "Guests will be arriving shortly, you should assume the position" he stated calmly.

Assume the position.

I looked at Denise. My stomach was filling with butterflies again and my face felt flush.

Naughty had forced me to come here. To dress as a woman. To be a woman. To service men's needs.

And he or she was here.

I would be worshipping other men's cocks while a host of people looked on. I felt so humiliated. So anxious.

Denise could sense my nervousness. She took me in her arms and kissed me passionately on the lips. "We will get through this," she whispered in my ear. She helped me take my Alice dress off and placed it on the shelf under the bench. Then she motioned for me to get up on top of the bench.

Once I was in position she walked around looking me over. "Very hot!" she teased to ease the tension that was still building within me. "I'd do you myself if I could!" she added in a mischievous tone as she slapped my pantied and plugged ass.

"Later," I responded trying to lighten the mood myself and feel less anxious.

My stomach was still knotting up.

I felt so naked. So exposed. Yet I wasn't. My left ankle twitched and I could not help remember that I had high heels on. I could feel the air pass over my stockinged legs. I could feel my garter belt pulling on my stockings. My penis stirring in my panties. My pushup bra against my nipples. My lacy white elbow length gloves on my arms. The makeup on my face. The wig on my head.

I felt dressed like a bride.

Like a bride about to be broken in.

By the best man, the groomsmen and all the friends at the reception.

My stomach was really knotting up.

I could already feel hands on my hips holding me. My ass twitched at the thought of a cock pressing itself inside. I instinctively salivated at the thought of a cock throbbing and feeding me a man's seed.

I could taste it.

My penis stirred.

I already felt so submissive at the thought. That made me shudder inside.

"Remember to be eager, nasty and wanton. You need to put on a good show," reminded Denise.

Why was Naughty putting me through all this?

Why?

Then the door opened and three men strode in. Followed by several couples. The men smiled when they saw us and immediately came over. The couples made their way to the couches and benches on the perimeter.

"This is Shauna," announced Denise to the three men. They grinned excitedly at the prospect of what was to come. All looked to be in their thirties and were well dressed.

"She will satisfy your sexual needs either orally, anally or both," declared Denise.

The men chuckled excitedly as they removed their shirts and began to unbuckle their pants. Two of the men had chiselled chests, the third had a bit of a pot belly. All had short brown hair and were clean shaven.

"Dibs on her mouth," chirped one of the muscular men. "I get her ass first," declared the other quickly. "Sloppy seconds I guess, chuckled the third.

The first man had his pants and shorts off in no time. He brought his semi-flaccid member to my face. I looked up at him and tried to smile sexily.

A nervous excitement went through my body.

My penis stirred in my panties.

"What a nice cock," I said in my best girly voice as I reached out and began stroking the growing member.

Denise was pulling my panties down and past my stockinged legs and heels as the second man was approaching my rear. She then pulled my buttplug out and applied some cool lube to my open ass as I took my first cock of the night in my mouth. He smelled musky and tasted a bit salty. As I stroked him and lightly sucked on his head he swelled up in my hand and mouth.

The man behind me grabbed my hips and pulled me back a little more over the bowl so he could better access my ass.

I kept stroking and licking the underside of the head cock in my mouth. The man moaned "Thats so good, keep it up Shauna."

Just then I felt the head of a hard cock at the entrance to my ass. I gasped on the cock in my mouth as the man pressed his fairly large cock into my rear end. My ass tingled as he entered me. The anticipation was over, I was being fucked once again. It didn't hurt much this time. 'I must have been well stretched by the buttplug,' I told myself.

I had a tingling feeling as he entered me and his cock rubbed over my prostate.

I gasped.

In pleasure?

That I did not want to admit to myself.

He pressed himself deeper in, slowly, inch by inch.

"So tight, she's so tight. Almost, but not quite like a true anal virgin," the man declared to his friends.

The man in front of me was moaning as I now had truly engulfed the head of his cock and was licking and sucking on it as I stroked him.

The man behind me bottomed out and began to slowly fuck my ass. I felt full and my ass felt so alive as his cock thrust slowly in and out of me. It might have felt good. That I truly did not want to admit to myself.

I tried to stifle a moan but still it came as I was sucking on the fully erect cock in my mouth while a rock hard cock was doing my ass.

I gasped and moaned more as they penetrated both ends of me. Instinctively I began to buck backwards to meet his thrusts.

"This is so hot," Denise whispered in my ear. "So utterly hot."

I moaned more around the cock in my mouth.

"This feels so great," the man behind me uttered huskilly as he moaned himself.

"Shauna really knows how to blow a man," the man in my mouth declared between gasps.

I felt so feminine, so submissive.

I heard others walking around us but kept my concentration on the cock in my mouth. Other men were getting ready to be serviced by me. My anxiety level rose. 'How is this different from the gang bang room? I asked myself.

I continued meeting the thrusts of the man behind me.

Just then the man in my mouth was nearing orgasm. His breath was getting fast and his cock was throbbing. Suddenly he groaned and began pumping his semen into my mouth. I readilly swallowed it and kept slurping on his member until he pulled it out.

He was immediately replaced by another man, not the third one with the belly, but a black man with a fair sized cock. He had his hands on his hips and smiled excitedly as I looked up at him. I began stroking his cock and then moved to lick the underside.

"John," he declared as he watched me begin to service his swollen member with my right hand.

I gasped as the man in behind me really started to piston in and out of me. When I did, the black man shoved his cock into my wide open mouth, filling it completely and making me gag a bit.

"She doesn't deepthroat yet," Denise admonished him lightly.

Yet? I thought to myself. I shuddered a bit at that thought.

He pulled back a bit, but still kept my mouth full. I couldn't help but moan around that big black cock while the other cock was pounding away in my ass. Part of me actually felt good being so lubed up and fucked so hard. I wanted to but could not deny that.

What was happening to me?

Then he stiffened and pumped his seed into my ass. I felt its force as it shot into my anal canal. He held still then pulled out.

"I pulled the black cock out of my mouth and in my slutiest voice uttered "I need to taste the cock that was in my ass. I need to lick it clean." I shuddered at the thought of what I just said. It was not what I wanted to say but what I knew I was expected to say.

Or was it?

"Yes, I want her to clean me off," I heard him tell Denise.

"Of course she will," Denise responded.

The black man obliged and the still mostly erect cock that had been in my ass entered my mouth. It had a raunchy, strong taste of ass and cum on it as I sucked and licked him clean. I moaned hungrilly as I sucked on that nasty cock. It was kind of gross but I felt my own penis throb as I did the deed.

Cum was oozing out of my ass and running down my balls.

My penis betrayed me and was fully erect now.

I felt another cock enter my ass. It was the pot-bellied man's. I felt his stomach on my ass. He had wasted no time and buried his shorter but thicker cock in my ass and began pumping away.

Again I bucked back to meet his thrusts.

He gasped and moaned loudly.

I glanced around and saw that a crowd of naked men sporting erections had gathered around us. That made me gasp and my anxiety level went up again. I would be taking all these cocks, like a slut. Like a good little slut.

Why was Naughty forcing me to be this cum slut?

Then the black man stepped back in front of me and I reclaimed his big black cock with my hand and mouth. That made him moan in pleasure. His veiny cock filled my mouth once again.

"Yep, she sure is tight back here!" the man behind me declared as he was sliding his thick manhood in and out of my ass. He grunted and gripped my hips.

"Not for long, there are lots of dicks waiting to fuck her," claimed someone from the crowd around us. This brought some laughter from those around us.

"That bowl might overflow before the night is over," another added to more laughs.

My stomach was as knotted as it had ever been. I could feel every bit of white lace that was on my body. I could feel my own fully erect penis throbbing. I felt so embarassed, so humiliated, so feminine being treated like a female slut.

This all was too much for the man behind me as he stiffened and emptied his balls into my ass.

"Cleaning?" I heard him ask Denise.

The black man in between heavy breaths responded "Not now, I am close."

Another cock entered my ass. It was the biggest one I had taken today and it filled me as it was slowly stuffed into my rear end. He gripped my hips with his strong hands as he shoved his meaty cock in.

John, the black man moaned and stiffened as he began to climax in my mouth. His large hairy balls had been quite full and I had to swallow several times. Still some leaked out onto my lips and chin.

"Thanks Shauna," he said as he withdrew his still erect cock from my mouth.

As soon as I swallowed the shorter, thick cock that had been in my ass was presented to me and I licked it clean. Musky and cum covered, like the last one.

As he moved away I noticed that another handler and her sex slave had been watching my performance.