My VideoChat Error Ch 20

Story Info
Shaun(a) begins life in chastity and is cuckolded.
12.9k words
4.62
59.7k
27

Part 20 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am in chastity.

I wear a lacy bra.

I wear pink panties.

I have a hung boyfriend.

I awoke with a start. I was dreaming. My phone was buzzing and ringing. Emma was not beside me. My balls hurt big time. My ass seemed more sore than yesterday.

I answered the phone groggily. It was Emma.

"Honey, you seem to have overslept, you are running really late. Get dressed and come downstairs," Emma said firmly.

I muttered something in response and became wide awake very fast. Partly due to the pain of my trapped balls, partly due to realizing I was late. It hit me, with all that went on, I forgot to set my alarm. I looked at the time. I should be leaving for work in 5 minutes.

I somehow made it to the bathroom with my sore balls due to my chastity device and the butt plug in my sore ass.

This was the next stage of my submission to Naughty.

I tried to reapply some oil like Denise had shown me. My balls did feel better.

The butt plug in my ass also reminded me of my new reality. It came out with some effort as I squeezed my bowels on the toilet. It was dirty. I would have to clean it, lube it up with the lube I brought home, and reinsert it.

Or else.

I worked fast as my brain had woken up and was well aware of my lack of time. It felt so oddly arousing being plugged and caged as I quickly got a shirt, tie and suit on.

On the outside I wore the garb of savvy businessman. No one could see that underneath I was caged and plugged and obviously under someone else's control.

I hurried downstairs as best I could with my balls splayed by my cage and the butt plug in my ass.

I found Emma dressed for work and the kids finishing breakfast. She wore a light blue blouse and skirt, with royal blue stockings. Her low cut blouse emphasized her big breasts and made my blonde haired wife look hot. My penis strained painfully in it's cage. My balls ached. I felt my pulse on the plug in my ass.

"Here is something quick for you to drink," Emma said as she handed me some sort of protein shake that she had never made for me before. "It has all the nutrition and vitamins that you need."

I almost balked but instead just downed the surprisingly great tasting drink. In the past we used to have protein shakes, but they were not very good tasting and we stopped them after awhile. So this was a pleasant surprise.

Emma smiled as she handed me a lunch, my travelling coffee mug and my keys. I hesitated and thought about our usual goodbye kiss, but she shooed me on my way saying "hurry, you are now over 10 minutes late!"

I listened to her and just left.

I was thinking of a plan to end this as I was driving to work. This might be my one chance. I needed my best poker face. If I could use this past weekend and its humiliation to my advantage, maybe I could find out who Naughty was and a way out of this.

I also needed to talk to Emma.

We needed to talk.

I failed to make that happen last night.

Soon I was striding, or trying to stride, towards Denise's desk. It was ten after nine. My hot brunette secretary smiled as I approached and followed me into my office. Denise closed the door behind her and before I could say anything she took me in her arms and began kissing me passionately.

"How well did you sleep with the chastity device on?" Denise asked.

"Terribly, to be honest. It hurts to have an erection in this thing and when I do, my balls feel a burning where the ring surrounds them."

Denise looked concerned. She dropped to her knees, undid my belt and pulled my pants and underwear down. She lifted my caged manhood up and inspected the ring area. Then she applied some more baby oil. I had not noticed the bottle sitting on my desk. I glanced down to see Denise planting a kiss on my head of my cage.

"There, that should be better," Denise said. And it did feel somewhat better. She did a better job than I did. "You had better get changed and if you need it, clean out your behind with your enema bulb. Naughty texted me, we are to videochat at 9:30 am. White lingerie today."

"Just cleaned myself out and added a lot of lube so I should be good," I mentioned to my hot brunette secretary.

Denise helped me get my white lingerie on. It was in stark contrast to the black set that she wore. Her sheer black stockings looked hot on her legs, especially with the heels and pleated navy blue skirt that she wore. Underneath it I knew that she would have a black garter belt on, just like she would have a lacy black bra under her blue blouse.

When I inserted Denise's vibrating egg into her vagina, I discovered that I was right about her garter belt.

I sat down at my computer clad only in my white lingerie. I knew that Naughty would prefer to see me this way. It was 9:28 so we opened the video chat. As usual, Naughty could see us but we could not see Naughty.

Right at 9:30 am Naughty logged in.

"Nice looking lingerie. Next party you won't be wearing white. You looked good but white is for party virgins. Red maybe or pink. Maybe blue. I will tell you closer to the next party. You did do a good job by the way. I was impressed. Keep it up."

"Can we meet?" I blurted out.

I wanted to know who Naughty was and why. This had gone too far and gone on too long. My marriage was now in doubt, even if this morning did not show it. The very thing I was trying to protect when I agreed to do whatever Naughty said. And trying to protect my marriage got me deeper and deeper into this mess.

Naughty hesitated, then replied. "We already have."

"So you were at the party?" I queried.

"Yes. And I personally saw you in action, even better than on any video feed," typed Naughty.

"So then -" I continued.

"No, not yet. You are not ready to find out who I am." Naughty cut me off.

"But now that Emma has seen me, there is nothing to hide from her. You got my utter and complete humiliation. She saw my ass being fucked while I sucked on big cocks. She was thoroughly fucked by hung studs in front of me. I had to eat their seed out of her pussy. That all was very painful. So why not let me know who you are and why you are doing this to me?"

"Because I am not done with you yet. You have not completed your training. I have not hurt you enough. Only then will I reveal myself," typed Naughty rapidly in reply.

"So," Naughty began and paused. "Will you continue to do as you are told, or are you going to keep pushing things? Do you want me to click send so that your entire family, your friends, boss and coworkers to get your videos and pictures?"

"No. I will comply," I said unwillingly, my hope crushed for the time being, but not my rebellious spirit. Naughty still held all the cards. One card less than before, but all the cards nevertheless.

"Good. Now I want you to model my new toy for me. Stand up and pull your white panties down to mid-thigh. Stop at the top of your stockings. Show me my new penis in a cage."

My heart leaped into my throat. I felt like I first did when I had to wear lingerie for Naughty. I felt so submissive, so humiliated, being forced to dress like this and show my true emasculation - my manhood all locked up. Correction, my former manhood.

I shot a glance over at Denise. I could see that she had a concerned look on her face.

I pushed my leather chair back and rose out of it. As I did I became very aware of the plug in my ass and the cage on my penis.

I wanted to look down in shame. I felt terrible inside. My stomach was knotting up. I was very surprised by my reaction as I had become less bothered by being in lingerie before the video feed to Naughty. This was different though. More humiliating than before.

I grabbed the sides of my white panties and pulled them down to the tops of my stockings as I had been commanded to do. My encased penis was fully on display. I looked down in shame.

My penis tried to get hard. It filled the small plastic chastity cage. It wanted to burst out but was constrained.

Naughty could clearly see my physical excitement.

My penis had betrayed me again.

After a few moments Denise cleared her throat. I looked up and realized that I had not seen Naughty's continued typing.

"Hmmm, looks good on you," Naughty had begun. "I see your penis likes being caged. Look at how being in chastity excites you Shauna. Now lift it up a bit. I want a better look at your small balls."

That stung. Miranda had called my equipment small. Now Naughty had too. I lifted my encased penis up a bit and my trapped balls were more plainly in view for Naughty.

"Tell Denise to turn your butt plug to setting 2. I want you to enjoy this moment even more," typed Naughty.

Denise was angled well enough to read it herself and she complied even as I opened my mouth to begin telling her.

The sudden vibrations in my ass brought me further to life down there. It raised my arousal level. My penis tried harder to get erect, but failed. I noticed that I was breathing a little faster and realized that I had gasped even.

"Now turn around and bend over. Spread your ass cheeks when you do. I want a good view for the camera showing you plugged, caged and in lacy white lingerie. Do it now."

A fresh wave of embarrassment washed over me as I read this next command of Naughty. My stomach was twisted in a knot. I turned around, bent over and grasped each butt cheek with my hand and spread my ass wide open.

My penis throbbed even more.

I felt more aroused than before.

My buttplug was humming away nicely in my ass.

Some precum leaked out of my penis and dripped out of the cage.

I felt so exposed, so submissive, so humiliated. And apparently turned on.

I stood there, bent over, fully on display for Naughty.

"Naughty says that is enough," Denise mentioned after a few minutes and even shut my butt plug off.

I let go of my ass and turned around. I could see that Naughty was typing more for me to read.

"Now we must lay some ground rules. More will come later. These will suffice for now," Naughty typed then paused.

"One: you will stay plugged and caged at all times. Miranda has your keys. She will come by to inspect you and help Denise clean you. Your cage will remain on at all times, so don't ask to be released. You are to wear a butt plug at all times, unless told you can take it out. I have a new night time one for you to wear that should be better to sleep with. Agreed?" Naughty typed.

"Yes," I replied disheartened. Part of me had hoped that was not really happening. But clearly I was dreaming.

"And just so you know, while you were asleep Saturday night, I had an app added to your phone and Denise's phone, that will allow me to track you at all times. So two: Your phone must be with you and charged. If not, and I try to contact you, that will be seen as an act of disobedience."

"Yes," I replied a bit faster. Things were getting worse.

"Three: I have had video and sound equipment installed in your house. You are not to try and remove them at all. If you are found tampering with them in any way, that will be seen as an act of disobedience. Understood?"

Video recording my home? Things were getting even worse. My heart began to race. My heart began to sink. This disturbed me. I know how much Naughty saw and heard in the hotel room. What if Emma and I do try to talk about the situation? Naughty will know everything we say.

"Yes," I replied unwillingly.

"Four: You will listen to Miranda as if she were me. Anything she asks you to do is automatically equal to coming from me. Understood?

"Yes," I replied. Miranda was becoming the face of Naughty. That made me wonder again. Was she Naughty?

"Five: you will obey your wife at all times. She is in charge now, not you. Emma will know what I want done and she will do it or tell you to. Understood?" Naughty typed then paused.

"Yes," replied with some trepidation. I could not believe what I was hearing. Emma and I had always shared decision making, neither one of us wore the pants so to speak. Now she was being given control, or taking it. How far would she go?

"There is to be no disobedience. No talk back. If you do, then you will get an electroshock kit added to your cage."

Electroshock? On my penis? My pulse quickened. And I thought wearing a cage was bad. A sinking feeling came over me.

"Six: You will continue seeing your boyfriend and will make time for him at least once a week. Two to three times is preferred. By time I mean an opportunity where he can fuck you. I will give you details of the hotel and room you will be using. Make sure it happens. Oh, and you can tell your wife about him and how much he satisfies you sexually. Understood?"

"Yes," I said after some hesitation. Part of me was hoping that I would be seeing him only occasionally but now it seemed he would be a regular fixture in my life. I did not want to tell Emma about him. My stomach twisted even more. My face flushed red. I already felt totally embarrassed by just the idea of broaching that subject with my wife.

It also made me feel submissive and subservient.

My penis throbbed and once again was straining in my cage.

"Seven: You will continue to satisfy Denise orally and any other way I deem fit, and she will remain your girlfriend. You can also tell Emma all the carnal details about this relationship too."

"Yes, I understand," I said with more mixed emotions. I loved being with Denise. But telling Emma that I was having an affair? Even after all that I saw Emma do, my stomach churned at the prospect. It would be so wrong.

It would be so, so separating myself emotionally from Emma.

"Denise, do you understand your role in all of this?" asked Naughty.

"Um, yes, I think so."

"Keep doing what you have been doing, and obey all my commands," was all that Naughty typed.

"Ok girls, keep each others vibrators on the first setting today. Do it now."

"Yes Naughty," we both replied. I picked my control up off my desk. Denise went over to where she had placed hers on the couch. When she returned to her place beside me we both turned them to setting one at the same time.

She gasped as her egg had not been on since she last had it in on Friday.

My penis immediately tried to get hard again. It filled the small polycarbonate cage and kind of hurt. My balls tried to suck up to my body, but couldn't. They seemed to burn. It was a lower setting than before but the thought of being caged with a vibrating butt plug on all day, and no prospect of touching myself, was somehow an erotic turn on.

"Good, I see the cage is working Shauna. You will get used to it and in time, it won't feel so bad. Denise, give her balls more oil after we finish. She will hurt less."

"Ok, time to get back to work. I have lots to do. Remember your new rules. It was nice chatting with you two."

And with that the video chat ended.

What did Naughty mean by 'nice chatting with you two'? Naughty had never typed that before.

Denise and I looked at each other and embraced. She rested her head on my shoulder. We then kissed, she applied some oil to my balls, helped me with my man clothes to cover up my lingerie and returned to her desk. I tried to get down to work.

I felt more disheartened. I was more than a little distracted. Obey Emma? It seems she may have more of a role in this than I wanted to know. I needed to talk to Emma. We needed to talk. I needed to kow how she fit into all of this.

How would I begin the conversation? My mind had been trying to figure that one out since Saturday. I was still at a loss. My stomach knotted up at the thought of talking to her about matters.

And I was to treat Miranda like Naughty? Was she in fact Naughty? What would she have against me? Keep seeing my boyfriend and let him fuck me at least once a week? Stay caged and plugged at all times? I am being tracked at all times, and audio and video recorded in my house? So much more to think about.

And Electroshock?

There seemed to be no end to this nightmare. I felt so overwhelmed.

Eventually I got down to work and kind of focussed.

At 12 noon Denise popped her head into the office and asked me to go to lunch with her. When I agreed the smile that spread across her face was priceless. As we left the building she even put her rings back on. We walked slowly as being plugged and caged still made it difficult for me to walk fast.

"I was thinking," Denise began, holding my right hand with her left. I could feel the rings on her finger. That excited me.

"Things might seem bad right now, even worse than before the weekend, but," Denise paused again. "we still have each other. We can get through this together."

"Is that why you have your rings on?" I asked surprised at her readiness to make things happen. I rubbed her rings between our interlocked fingers.

"Yes," she said cheerfully as she squeezed my right hand with her left. "As you keep telling me, they are a symbol of us. Just as if they were as real as they look."

With that and our spirits raised a bit, we went off and had a good lunch together. Both of us avoided anything related to Naughty. In doing so we had great conversation and continued to discover that we had so much in common. When we returned to work, we both seemed invigorated.

Back at work though, my distractions came back to haunt me and my work stalled at times. Amongst other things, I kept thinking about how and when I would broach the situation to Emma. And what all we should talk about. Every time I tried to think about talking to her, my stomach knotted, my heart began to race and my throat dried up.

I also had to contact my boyfriend to set up a date. I would be making arrangements for my boyfriend to fuck my ass. Images of his thick manly cock sprang into my mind. It made me feel so submissive. My asshole quivered at the thought of being ass fucked by a strong dominant man. Giving myself to him. Surrendering my ass to him so that he could fuck me. So that he could be pleasured. Taking my ass To fulfill his carnal desires.

I could taste his thick gooey jism in my mouth. I could feel his strong hands holding my hips as he penetrated me and thrust his big black cock into my ass. He would pin me down, and jackhammer away until he pumped his load into my ass.

I noticed that my breath had quickened. My penis was trying to get stiff just thinking about it. It felt like it was dripping.

I felt ashamed that my body was responding this way to thinking about him and imagining what he might do to me. This was not me. A man should not be thinking like this I tried to convince myself.

I had picked him for my boyfriend. I had been forced to take a boyfriend but I got to choose which one. I got to look at their cocks and their profiles and pick the one I wanted. I felt a swirl of several emotions in me, from being excited to being ashamed. I had picked a man to be my boyfriend. To be the one to give my ass to.

Now that I was caged, would he become my main source of sexual release?

I kept procrastinating in contacting him for our first real date. I knew that once I did, I would be truly dating another man. A real man. As his woman. It would break the ice and make it a real thing. Make us a real thing. The thought of this made me feel so submissive. I just could not seem to do it.

At 4:45, I finally texted my boyfriend. My heart was thumping in my chest and my stomach was full of butterflies. I had procrastinated long enough. I knew that I had to set up our first weekly date. He called me and agreed to pick me up on Friday night, take me out to dinner then go to a motel. He really liked that I had suggested that.

I felt light headed after he hung up. I had set up a date with a man. I had really done that. The reality of it was still sinking in.

Just before 5:00 pm, as Denise was in my office and we were ready to leave, Naughty texted us.