My Vietnamese Secretary Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers

In a flash, Hjjer pulled down the short zipper in front of my jeans and slipped his fingers past the elastic top of my panties. Before I knew it, his fingers were in the thick of my matted curly pubic hair. Almost as though he was racing against the clock, his fingers briefly paused amidst my thick undergrowth before scything their way through till I felt then on my labial lips. The wetness of my panties against the back of his hand and the drenched pussy lips that met his fingers may have shocked him, but he didn't pause.

He wasn't rough with his manipulations; in fact once I felt Hjjer inside me it was like butterflies kissing the most sensitive part of my nerve endings. It felt like a gentle fluttering of wings against the sides of my pussy lips and I felt the tingling start from my feet, rising up along my ankles and the inside of my thighs, till the sensation centered in my crotch. I felt the gentle warmth begin to spread from my middle to the extremities of my body.

He found my clitoris is no time, unhooded and erect, sensitive to the core. I screamed in ecstasy as he pushed passed my clit and dove into my gaping cunt. He was clearly in a hurry because of a self-imposed timeline, I suppose. My vaginal muscles tightened around his fingers and drew them in like a tentacled succubus. Meanwhile my hand found his cock and pressed hard as he continued to penetrate my pussy with his fingers. Almost immediately I could feel the onrush of an orgasm, and that reminded me of my need to go home.

I almost gave way to the temptation of spending a long eventful night with this fantastic man; this man of my dreams. But there were commitments that I had to fulfill and although in hindsight this may sound like the thoughts of a sane rational woman, at that moment it was anything but.

"No! Hjjer!" I blurted out in a pathetic attempt at stopping the flood; like a child pushing a finger into a hole in the dyke to prevent a flooding of the city. "Please, please don't" I loved this man so much, it was tearing me up to break this now. "Hjjer, I love you. Please don't do this to me. I have no power to stop you but I beg you, please don't." I cried for his help. I placed my hand on his wrist but didn't pull him away from my cunt; I just held it in supplication.

For half a minute we didn't move and I felt a strange sensation; for a second I feared my boss. I feared the anger that possibly boiled within him and wondered how he would react. I bent down and buried my head in his lap, praying silently to him, and to the Gods. And I cried again. I sobbed, I whimpered and sniveled, my breath coming unevenly as I mentally begged his forgiveness. Of course, I rationalized that I was not the only one at fault here; it does take two to tango. But it requires strength of character and will to do what we were doing. Stopping.

I thought I had the strength, but now I realized that I would stay another ten minutes if Hjjer asked. And then another ten, and another ten... I needed his help; we had to do it together. And then he finally moved. As tears continued to roll down my face, he placed his hands under my armpits and urged me to stand. When I did so in front of him, facing him, he pulled up the zipper of my jeans. Then, like a few minutes ago, he pushed his hands under my shirt and pulled down the brassiere over my tits before tugging my shirt straight.

He stood up, tall and towering in front of me, and lightly brushed my hair. Then I kissed him. With a heart wrenching burst of emotion. At that moment I loved him more than I had ever loved another man.

It was 10:30 as he summoned up the elevator.

The next morning I woke up feeling a strange and wonderful sense of freedom; I didn't stop to analyze it. I just knew that I felt happy. Last night had been troublesome; all the emotions had been exceptionally heightened for some reason. Whether it was love or lust or pain or frustration or passion or sadness ... they had all been in extremes. This morning, there was no pressure and I felt easy and light at heart.

I got out of bed with a smile on my face; completed my ablutions and chose an Ao Dai to wear. Its our national costume and dates back more than 300 years. The Ao Dai is a long tight fitting tunic worn over trousers; I chose a blue dress with black trousers. I dried myself after a shower and stood naked in front of a full length mirror in my bedroom.

My hair had grown longer than I normally keep it and it was now past my shoulders and fell to near the top of my breasts. My skin was still smooth and I loved my own complexion; it was a tan with yellowish and brown hue but still fair. I do not have the white pale fetish that a lot of my country women have. My breasts felt firm as I touched my nipples delicately, cupped my 34C boobs and knew I was going to offer myself - my body and my soul - to Hjjer today.

When I felt the stirrings of that beautiful erogenous sensation in my body, I hastily continued with my dressing. Slipping into a white brassiere, I hooked up behind me. I paused for a few seconds before slipping into matching panties, running a finger through the thick bushy triangle of pubic hair that I keep trimmed in shape but otherwise let grow. Feeling the soft down, I was tempted to touch my cunt but resisted.

I pulled on the black silky trousers and then donned the Ao Dai, doing up a diagonal line of buttons along my collarbone. When I was ready, I called Hjjer. It was 7 o'clock in the morning and I wondered if I was going to wake him up. But he told me he'd been up since 5:00, had been out for his morning jog and had just returned to his apartment. I loved the sensual sound of his voice trickling into my ear.

At the back of mind, there was fear and trepidation. I could only imagine how physically and emotionally frustrating last night had been for Hjjer. It had been completely draining for me, and had required the kind of willpower I didn't know I was capable of. And I was also aware that I would have succumbed if Hjjer had not backed me up. But I forced these thoughts out of my mind and asked him if he'd come out for another walk and meet me on the route that he normally jogged on. I had my bicycle ready and only waited to hear if he agreed.

And he did. It was the most beautiful morning I had spent in as far back as I could recall. I cycled about six kilometers and met him about two kilometers from his home while he was walking. We did some wonderful things; he found a bamboo woven boat that we got into, we made friends with a mongrel who joined us in the boat, we cycled, we walked, we talked, we shopped together, he even cycled while I sat behind him. And we finally ended up back at his apartment a little before 10 o'clock.

I was happy; carefree and untroubled. Hjjer made no mention of last night; only once I felt a shadow descend over him and when I asked him what the matter was, he said "Will you have to leave again in a hurry?" What a gorgeous gentleman, I thought. He had everything, everything I ever hoped for in a man but most of all, he had compassion, and he was vulnerable. I fell in love with him all over again, like I had done a hundred times before.

The apartment looked different in the day, naturally. But the view of the lake was just as enchanting as it had looked the night before. The mist had almost completely lifted but the sun was fighting a losing battle. There were clouds in the sky and I thought it might rain later in the morning. Hjjer padded around the parquet floor while I hung loose; I'd convinced him to make Bloody Mary's for both of us and we were joking about him not having celery stalks.

We sat next to each other on his couch, listening to Bruce Springsteen but not too loud. I held Hjjer's hand, feeling a mite nervous; I think he was a little anxious as well. I turned to face him and touched his face, tracing the sharp features of his jawline, and then leaned forward to kiss him on his cheek. His hand was on my head, fingers gently trailing through my hair as I looked up into his dark brown eyes. I felt so tremendously in love with him at that moment, and it probably showed on my face and in my eyes.

He leaned forward and we kissed. Languorously at first, lips lazily floating across one another's; his large hands framed my face as his lips ran over mine. I felt the tip of his tongue wet my lips before tentatively slipping past them to the sharp edges of my teeth. As we kissed, I felt the pleasurable heaviness descend over me as I sidled up closer to his body. He was wearing a t-shirt that stretched tight across his muscular chest and upper abdomen. I ran one hand along his arm, stroking from shoulder to elbow and back.

The kissing got heavier as I pushed my tongue into Hjjer's mouth; he pursed his lips and sucked on my tongue, drawing me in before I did the same to him. I lowered my hand from his arm to his thigh and began to stroke the inside seam of his denims. He twisted his body slightly towards me and I felt the heat from his erection before my fingers actually felt the hardness. I let my palm run over the length of his rod a couple times before gripping it. As his kissing got more passionate, I wanted to unzip his pants and feel the searing heat against my skin.

I then moved away from him and began to stand up, finding his wrist with my hand and drawing him up as well. I tilted my head back and received his mouth over mine as the bulge in his trousers pressed against my abdomen. I wanted to feel his hands on my body, wanted him to undress me now. Very slowly, I unbuttoned my Ao Dai; six buttons from my collarbone to the crutch of my armpit. Then I managed pushed one bra strap over my shoulder and proceeded to manipulate it so I could take it off and pull it out from the opening of my shirt. Having done that, I buttoned the Ao Dai again, feeling the fabric cool against my breasts and nipples.

Hjjer looked at my upper body spellbound; he had this completely smitten look on his face as he stared at my breasts, still covered but I knew he could see the outlines of my dark nipples and the swell of my tits. After ogling me for a minute, he sat me down on the couch and leaned on the carpet in front. He then lifted my legs and I understood he wanted me to lie flat on the settee so I rested my head on an armrest and stretched my legs out along the length.

Kneeling beside me, he placed his hands on my chest and let the roam all over my breasts, feeling the firmness of my breasts that were covered now only in the gossamer blue dress. He kissed me on the mouth again before moving his face to my boobs, his lips searching for the hard protuberances of my nipples. When he found one he drew on it, licking the surface of the shirt. The combination of heat from my over sensitized nipples with the cool dampness of the fabric where he sucked, drove me into an erotic whirlpool.

My mind began to shut down as the sensations overtook my body. I felt Hjjer's kisses all over as his hands travelled across the flatness of my stomach up to my breasts and then to the sides of my waist and hips. Suddenly, Hjjer stood up and I looked worriedly at him but saw that he was frantically removing his t-shirt. I used to opportunity to undo the buttons of my Ao Dai and tried to undress lying down. I raised my buttocks and attempted to pull the long shirt off over my head, but did't succeed.

So I pushed Hjjer back and stood up again, removing the dress over my head and casually folding it before dropping it on the centre table. I was naked from the waist up as I looked down at Hjjer, smiling because I knew he was awestruck. My breasts were perfectly shaped and firm, my nipples were hard and larger than most. Hjjer raised his arms and placed his hands on my hips as he leaned into my body, his lips wet against my stomach.

My body shuddered as his tongue found my belly-button and his hands went around to grip my arse. I could feel the strength of his hands on my buttocks but felt so completely confident that there was no violence in him as he pulled my body against his face. His hands moved up from my bum, along the central ridge of my spine to my shoulder blades. From there, he brought them under my armpits to the front where he took my breasts in his hands, his palms rubbing against my nipples as he continued to tongue my navel.

We stayed like that for a minute or so, Hjjer palming my boobs and nipples while he kissed my abdomen. The feelings in me were a mix of carnal lust and passionate love for the man in front. My hands were on his head, fingers running through his hair. Every once in a while I would clutch at his curls when a sudden erratic shiver ran down my body. My cunt was on fire, itching for his hands and his mouth. As though that thought was wordlessly communicated to him, I felt Hjjer move his hand to my hip and try and undo my trousers.

But I had other plans so I put my hand on his wrist and held it at bay as I sat down on the couch again. I raised Hjjer up and made him sit next to me. I turned to him and pressed my naked chest against his broad muscular torso, feeling my breasts quash against him. I kissed my man again and let my hands down to his thighs. Feeling the huge bulge of his penis, running my palm against the thickness, I could feel it begin to stir.

As I rubbed the throbbing spear with my hand, Hjjer bent forward and took one of my nipples into his mouth, sucking and drawing hard on it. Another shiver traversed down my body as I felt his tongue soundlessly run circles around my nipple, goose pimples on my aureola bursting out as the wetness in my pussy drenched my panties. He moved from one breast to the other, sucking the nipple while one hand took the other one between his fingers.

The way he sucked on my nipples sent shudders of delight through my body, near orgasmic feelings coursed through my nerves, and my vagina felt delightful little trickles as my juices flowed. Thoughts of wanton sex with Hjjer lit up my brain as I sought out the hugeness of his cock. I needed it out; I needed to feel him in my fist, and I knew I wanted him in mouth. And of course I wanted him in me; I was like a desperate virgin wanting this man to deflower me, never thinking of the pain when it had first happened to me thirteen years ago.

I continued to stroke his shaft through his denims, or was he wearing Khaki's? I can't remember any more but I was keen to tear them off him now. I found the single button and undid it, then cautiously pulled down the zipper and parted the flaps of his trousers. He sat upright with his back seemingly rigid against the sofa and parted his thighs as I pushed my fingers beneath his underwear. I heard him groan with such deep pleasure that I realized how long he had been compelled to hold back; since last night in fact.

I got up from the sofa where I had been sitting next to him and went and knelt between his parted thighs. And then I proceeded to undress him completely; first I drew down his pants and pulled them past his feet. Immediately after that I got his briefs off him and he sat there in his glorious nakedness, his cock rigid and stiff almost flat against his stomach. It stood upright and the top was angry shade of red. While the length of his penis was a good eight inches, the girth was something I had never imagined.

I have very little to compare with but I was sure that the thickness of his cock was way above the world average; I don't know what it is in centimeters or inches of diameter or circumference, but the girth was very close to that of my wrist. It was humongous and for a brief moment I feared what it would do to my insides once he penetrated me.

After absorbing this awesome vision in front of my face, I distracted myself momentarily by slowly removing his socks, focussing on the black fabric with its coloured heels and toes. I folded all his clothes and placed them under the coffee table behind me. I looked back at Hjjer, this time taking in his entire body and not just his genitals. I stared at his face, looked into his eyes, and smiled at him. I got back on to the couch as he reached out one hand to touch my face; he was so gentle and his demeanour that of a pliant lover that I felt the same wrenching in my heart I had felt this morning when we were gallivanting on my cycle and in the boat. I was absolutely in love with this man.

I took his hand in mine and brought it to my lips, kissing his palm, letting the tip of my tongue trawl through the warmth, communicating my love to him. Leaning into Hjjer, I rested my face on his chest for a while, listening to the seemingly loud thumping of his heart. My breasts were pressed against his ribcage at the side and I found my lips lightly grazing his left nipple. It was hard like a little pebble and I stuck out the tip of my tongue to lick it, I felt Hjjer's muscles tense again as he threw his head back.

I took my fingers to the other side of his chest and felt the protrusion of his right nipple against my skin. After rubbing it squeezing it gently, I let my hand traverse the smooth expanse of his chest and abdomen, gradually lowering it to his navel and then lower still to the top of his pubic hair. When I had taken his trousers off, I noticed that Hjjer kept his hair trimmed and nicely groomed. Running my fingers through it now, I realised it was thicker than I had expected, but it was a nice feeling against my fingertips.

I felt drops of pre-cum had oozed out of the top of his shaft and gently rubbed my finger over the tip, feeling the heat under the thin film of lubrication. I wrapped my fist against the incredibly hard penis and stroked very gently, feeling its heaviness and strength in the palm of my hand. I was achingly aroused now that I could feel the warm silken sheath. Feelings in my heart were still a cocktail of a little dread and anxiety, mixed with wholesome doses of anticipation and sexual arousal.

I felt his hand descend over my shoulder as he reached for my breasts, fondling them and finding my nipples. I pushed myself across his thigh by a few inches to give him easier access to my boobs and felt his steely rod against my cheek. I rubbed my face against the side of his eight inch length, feeling his bushy hair against my chin. All this time my juices flowed freely and my panties were getting uncomfortably drenched.

I then raised my head and brought my lips to the top of his arrowhead, my fist still gripping and stroking the rod. I felt Hjjer's fingers run down the side of my waist till he reached the top of my pants and fumbled around, trying to get to the small zipper. I opened my mouth wider and lowered my head gently over his cock, letting it go past my lips in a slow move. Hjjer let out a loud groan as I inched down his shaft towards the base. His hands clamped on my body suddenly, as though he was holding back all his strength and energy.

I had such an overpowering sensation of love, but also an exhilarating sense of control and pride as well. His physical reactions were so evidence of his desire for me, for my body, that I wanted to give myself up to this man. I could take only four inches of him before I had to pull myself up. For the next minute or so, I kept pushing my head down and pulling up, and after a while I noticed that I was able to take more of him into my mouth.

I was so totally out of practice. This is where some of the trepidation came from. I had only ever been with one man before. And nobody for the last five years. I hadn't told Hjjer any of this, and although he had on occasion veered around the idea of asking me more of my personal details, he had refrained. Gentleman that he was. His hand found its way between my thighs and I felt him cup my crotch, a finger rubbing over my thick matted hair under my pants and underwear. The wetness had soaked through both layers and I knew he could feel the steamy sogginess on the fabric of my trousers.

Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers