My Vietnamese Wife Takes Care...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His view of her well trimmed cunt had added to his excitement. While she continued to suck his dick deep into her throat and massage his balls, helping to drive his dick further into her mouth, he buried his face into her pussy, plowing his tongue deep into her cunt opening. Her mouth would swallow his dick to the point that her lips and nose were flat against his red pubic hair. It took only a little time with a beautifully trimmed pussy being on his face, the heat from her body, moans from her throat, and the large amount of cum from her pussy, till his balls tightened and his dick pulsed. He dumped load after load of his sperm into her mouth and she swallowed it all and made sure she licked and sucked him clean! She thought it was her first time to swallow a man's cum because she was too drunk the first time to remember swallowing mine.

She had a couple other stories to tell me about Guam. She mentioned that she had a customer that was interested in her and frequently came to the bar to by her drinks and play with her. Another worker at the same bar tried to steal him from my wife and succeeded for a short time. Finally my wife did something she claims she never let anybody do to her before or after, she let that customer fuck her while they were in the private room. So I know he ate her pussy and I am sure she sucked his cock and I am certain he was pleasantly surprised that she would let him fuck her in the bar!

The last story she told me about concerning Guam was her last boyfriend, Charlie. Charlie was a much older black man and a friend of the much older John mentioned in the story earlier. Since he was a friend of the older John, I am certain that they both knew that she was fucking both of them. Charlie was like the others that she gave it to for free. He was nice. She told me that she sucked his cock more than any man's cock (until she returned to the states and started sucking mine again).

In the beginning Charlie had to wear a condom when he fucked her but the way he fucked her REALLY felt good to her. He had her lying down on her back and he would get his body between her legs, propping her left leg up onto his shoulder, and then ram his black cock in to her wet pussy. The angle was just right for her and would drive her crazy with his cock rubbing against the inside of her cunt. She said his cock looked like a weapon. I don't know it she meant when she was taking it into her mouth to suck or when she watch it pumping in and out of her cunt. One night she returned from working at the bar drunk and horny as usual.

When she got to his place, she was thinking about how good he fucked. It was late at night (really early in the morning) when she got there and he was tired. She had no problem getting undressed and hopping into bed with him. She kissed him a few times and then let her head go down to his crotch. She opened her mouth and took his tool deep into her throat. Once he was hard and ready, she told him to begin fucking her quickly and that this time he didn't need to use a condom. Charlie rolled over and aimed his tool at her opening. She was already wet from being horny all night. He put her leg on his shoulder and rammed his dick into her. His mouth went to suck on her tits awhile as he continued to pump his cock into her pussy.

She began to fuck his dick back and rotate her hips as her cunt started to let loose of her juices as she began her climax. He heard her moan, felt her warm juices against his cock, his legs and balls tightened and he began to shoot his sperm into her pussy. She could feel his cum hitting the insides of her womb time after time in quick succession. The feeling of his hot sperm inside her made her feel warm and satisfied but she wanted to make sure he was well cared for. After he had shot all of his sperm into her, he withdrew his dick from her hot pussy and she went back to sucking his dick to make sure he was cleaned and his dick was satisfied. From that time on he wouldn't need to wear any condom. She would always welcome his sperm into her body as she enjoyed the"weapon" as it plowed into her in her favorite position.

Now my wife continue to live together and I ask her to tell me of her times when she fucked and sucked other guys. It always excites me and I am sure that someday soon I will get to watch her fuck and suck another man maybe as I join them.

12