My Violent Fantasy

Story Info
An aggressive sexual fantasy of consensual nonconsent.
2.9k words
4.25
57.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's late and I'm just leaving the mall after an evening of window shopping. I cross the nearly empty parking lot to my car. The light above it has gone out so it's dark and there is a big van parked right next to my car. I approach it cautiously, but there doesn't seem to be anyone around. So I walk up to my car door and reach into my bag for my keys. Suddenly I'm grabbed from behind. A hand clamps down over my mouth and another comes up in front of my face holding a large knife. I claw at the hand on my mouth, trying to pull it away. I struggle and scream, though my screams are muffled. I'm pulled back against a hard body, my head is pulled back and the knife comes to my throat. I immediately stop fighting, not wanting to cut myself on the knife.

A low male voice whispers in my ear, "Shut the fuck up and listen to me. You're going to be a good girl and not struggle or I'm going to slice your fucking neck open, understood?"

I give a quick nod and a second man wraps a gag around my head, tying it tight. I'm shoved up against the side of my car and my arms are roughly pulled behind me. The first man tells the second man to get the cuffs. My hands are cuffed behind my back. The first man grabs me by the neck and leads me to the back of the van. I'm pushed inside and forced to lie on the floor on my stomach. Someone gets in with me and straddles my legs. The van doors are closed and we drive off.

The guy on my back, who I recognize as you, leans close to my ear and says, "Don't fucking move and keep your mouth shut, bitch, or I will shove something in it." You pull my skirt up around my waist. Then I feel the cool metal of a blade slide across my ass. My thong is cut off and pulled away. I feel the weight of your body on my back as you lean down and speak low in my ear again. "I am going to ruin that cunt, slut."

Your weight on my back shifts and you use one knee to open my legs, then the other to force them wider apart. You grab my ass roughly with both hands then give it a few hard slaps. I yelp with each stinging slap, and I'm scared, but I can't help being a bit excited. I feel your hand on my pussy. You stroke it a few times the shove two fingers inside me. I gasp and you wrap your other hand around my neck, squeezing a little. You start thrusting your fingers in harder and faster. I whimper and struggle, but you only squeeze my neck tighter. "You're very wet, do you know what a whore that makes you? Do you know what we do with whores? DO YOU?", you growl.

I try to say no, but the gag in my mouth muffles the word.

You untie the gag and yank it off me. "Answer me. Now."

"No.", I say in a small voice.

"No what?", you demand.

"No Sir.", I say a little louder.

"We use them, slut, like the fucktoys they are." You lay down on top of me bringing both your hands up around my neck. "You are here for my use, understand? I will use you when ever and how ever I please, for as long as I please. And you will take it like a good little slut, won't you?"

I hesitate and you grab my hair, pulling my head back. You slap my face, hard, bringing tears to my eyes. "Won't you?"

"Yes Sir.", I breathe.

The van begins to slow, then comes to a stop. You stand up and yank me up by my arms, leaving my skirt up around my waist, then lead me out of the van. With a hand on my neck, you guide me into a dark house. You lead me further into the house then come to a stop behind me. We're in a bedroom. There is a large bed in front of me and a table off to the side with many savage looking tools on it.

You unlock my cuffs, but before I can make a break for it, you grab my hair and pull my head back, turning it slightly towards you. You viciously slap my face with a stinging blow, and then look deep into my eyes. "You are mine to use anyway i see fit, slut. You will be my own personal little fucktoy and by the end of your time with me you will crave my touch." You lean down and kiss me on the lips then pull my head to the side and kiss down my neck, biting lightly when you get to my shoulder. I whimper and close my eyes as mixed emotions war inside me.

I hear foot steps and open my eyes to see the other man standing in front of me. I gasp, startled, when I see him. He is wearing black leather pants, black boots and a black leather mask. "It's time to play.", he says in a sinister voice as he holds up a long, sharp knife.

I panic and try to run for the door. I don't get far of course. You grab a fistful of my hair and wrench me backwards. I struggle, trying to free myself. "No, no, please no!", I plead desperately.

"Shut the FUCK UP, slut!" You wrap your arms around my chest. The masked man grabs my legs, lifting me off the floor. I try to kick him, but he wraps an arm around both my legs, pinning them together. With his other hand he slaps my face, hard, making me see stars.

"Now it's going to be worse, bitch!," he growls. "I am really going to enjoy hurting you."

I buck and twist in a useless attempt to free myself as the two of you drag me to the bed. You slam me down on the mattress and rip my blouse open. I immediately try to get up, but you put a hand on my neck, holding me down.

I start screaming and clawing at your hand, knowing it's not going to do me any good. The masked man grabs my hands and pulls them over my head, pinning them down with one hand and using the other to cover my mouth.

You grab the knife and slice through the front of my bra, then each of the straps. You rip the pieces from my body. Then you unzip my skirt and pull it off in one smooth motion even while I continue to struggle and kick. You climb on top of me, sitting on my legs, and grab my breasts roughly.

You stare at me salaciously and moan, "What great fucking tits you have. If you're a good little whore, I'll let my friend fuck you too."

You lean down and suck one nipple into your mouth, tugging on it, then bite down. I gasp into the hand covering my mouth and buck, arching my back off the bed from the sudden sharp pain. You switch to the other breast before sliding up my body to straddle my chest. You unzip your pants and pull your cock out. "Move your hand," you tell the other man.

You leer at me, "I'm going to love fucking that pretty little mouth of yours." You grab me by the hair and slap my face. When I open my mouth to scream you shove your cock in deep, gagging me. I feel your balls on my chin and I struggle wildly, trying to free myself before I throw up. You pull out, your cock glistening with my saliva. You slap my cheeks with it, smearing spit on my face then shove it back in my mouth. "Suck my cock, cunt!" You thrust hard and fast, fucking my face violently. I gag and cough and try to scream around your cock.

You pull out then grab me by the neck, "Now I'm going to bury my cock in that tight fucking cunt until you scream." You move down my body, pushing yourself between my legs. You ram your long, hard cock in me with such ferocity that I scream and arch my back.

The masked man, still holding both of my hands in one of his, clamps his free hand down over my mouth and whispers in my ear, "The more you scream, the harder we're going to fuck you." Then he brings his hand down to my breast and squeezes it tightly, giving it a few hard slaps. He leans down and kisses me on the mouth. I yank my head to the side to get away from him, but he slaps my face and grabs me by the chin, turning me towards him. He kisses me again, rough and angry, biting my lower lip. I whimper as new tears spring to my eyes.

You pull my legs up over your shoulders and pound into me more deeply. You rub my clit with your thumb and I can't help the small moan that escapes me. "I'm going to fill every one of your holes with my cum, whore."

The masked man kneels on the bed next to my head. Still holding my hands, he uses his free hand to unzip his pants and pull his cock out. He is hard and very thick. He leans over me and slaps my mouth with it. "If you attempt to hurt me, I WILL hurt you. If you even think about hurting me, I WILL hurt you. Understood, slut?", he growls at me.

When I glare up at him, he slaps me again. "Answer me!", he demands.

"Yes Sir," I respond begrudgingly.

He gives my face another light slap and says, "Good girl." He taps his cock on my lips and I open for him. He slides it in cautiously and I have to stifle the urge to smile at that. The corners of my mouth must have turned up a bit because he says, "You want to suck my cock, don't you slut?"

I can't answer since my mouth is very full with his thick length. He leans over me a little further and thrusts in deeply. I feel him pushing into my throat, past my uvula. I cough and gag and struggle to get my hands free so I can push him away. I succeed in getting one hand out of his grip and press it to his hip, pushing with all my strength. He pulls out only for a moment, allowing me to gasp for breath, then shoves it back in. He thrusts harder and faster, but not as deep.

You groan as you slam into me very deeply, bumping my cervix. "Your wet little cunt feels so good around my cock, slut. When I'm done here, I'm going to rape your ass and fill it with my cum." A tingle of excitement pulses through me at your vulgar words and without even realizing I'm doing it, I start rocking my hips to meet your thrusts, moaning softly around the cock in my mouth. "Ah, you like that, whore, don't you? You like fucking us, letting us use you like this." You pull out to the tip then slam back into me, pull out then slam back in, making me take your whole length.

I can feel myself getting wetter, your cock sliding in and out more easily, your words turning me on. I moan a little louder and the masked guy lets go of my hands, grabbing my hair and forcing me all the way down his shaft. My hands go to his hips, holding but not pushing him away. I want his cock in my mouth. I want to feel him pushing into my throat, gagging me, his balls pressed against my face. Using his grip on my hair, he guides me up and down his cock, long slow strokes. Then he pulls out and shoves his balls in my mouth. I roll them with my tongue, caressing each one, running my tongue between them, tugging gently. He moans loudly. "What a good little fucktoy you are.", he says.

I can feel your cock start to swell in my pussy as you get closer to cumming. You suddenly pull out and climb up my body, pushing the other man aside. You straddle my face and shove your cock in my mouth. Thrusting hard and fast. I taste the slightly salty flavor of my own juices mixed with the taste of your skin. It makes me even more excited. I reach up and stroke your balls as you fuck my mouth. You grunt and groan as you get closer.

You look at me very intently, "Be a good little cumslut and swallow every last drop, understand? Don't you spill even one drop." You grab my hair forcing yourself deeper in my mouth. Your cock swells even more, you let out a loud groan, your cock pushing past my gag reflex into my throat and you cum. Your hot seed gushes down my throat. I struggle to swallow fast enough so I don't let any spill out. I gulp as fast as I can and just when I think I might throw up, you pull out, letting me breathe. I take a few breaths and you push back in my mouth, slowly now. "Ahhhh, what a good little fucktoy you are. Lick it all up, clean Daddy's cock like a good girl." I lick and suck your cock, getting the remainders of my juices and the little drops of cum dripping from your tip, savoring the taste of our mixed fluids.

The masked man lies down on his back next to me, naked now, while you slide off me. You pick me up and set me down on the other man, straddling his hips. He grabs my hips and thrusts himself into me, impaling me on his cock. My head falls back and I moan with wanton desire. You take my hands and tie them to the head board, forcing me to bend forward. The man beneath me fucks me with long deep thrusts, grabbing my breasts and squeezing them roughly, then sucking each one in turn, biting my nipples lightly. I gasp and pant, my breathing coming faster, my lust building. I start to grind my clit on his pubic bone. He lifts his head and kisses me, then slaps my face lightly, looking me in the eyes, then kisses me again.

Behind me I hear you moving around the room. Then I feel you climb up on the bed next to us. You run your hand over my ass, caressing it. "Don't you dare stop fucking him, whore," you warn.

I hear the swish of air a fraction of a second before you bring your leather belt down across my ass. I scream into the other man's mouth from the unexpected stinging pain. Without hesitation you crack that belt across my ass several more times. I scream with each hit. The mixture of pain and pleasure escalating my building orgasm. Masked man shoves three fingers in my mouth to muffle my screams.

Then you slide up behind me. Masked man grabs my ass cheeks, spreading them. You spit into my asshole and rub it around with your thumb. Then you slowly push your big cock in. I whimper as your thick cock stretches me. Masked man stills his thrusts as you work your way deep into my ass. I turn and look at you over my shoulder, my eyes filled with the lust that is coursing through my body.

You grab my hair and slap my face, "Beg me to fuck your ass, slut.", you say in a low, gravelly voice.

"Please, Daddy, please fuck my ass," I plead, need making my voice equally low and rough sounding.

Your hands slide down my back then around to my breasts. You squeeze them tightly as you thrust your cock in and out of me. You and the other man quickly work out a rhythm, one thrusting in, the other pulling out.

My moaning turns to cries of passion as my orgasm closes in on me. The two of you begin to thrust faster and harder, pounding both my holes. I feel hands on my hips and breasts, roaming my body, savagely grabbing, squeezing, pulling. The sensations push me over the top. I scream as my orgasm crashes over me, the pulsing of my pussy making me more aware of the two cocks slamming into me, rubbing against each other through that thin membrane. My body writhes and bucks between you both as wave after wave of pleasure washes over me.

Masked man's cock swells just before he cums with a grunt, holding my hips in a crushing grip, his head falling back onto the pillow. Seconds later I feel your cock fill my ass, stretching it painfully. Then with a final thrust and groan, you explode inside me before collapsing on my back.

I start to relax as my breathing becomes more regular. You bite my shoulder lightly then whisper in my ear, "We aren't done yet baby, I'm not bringing you home any time soon."

Instantly I feel my pussy clench with renewed excitement, wondering what he will do to me next...