My Virgin Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,935 Followers

"God, Sara! You feel so fucking good!" John says as he pounds his hard cock into my enflamed pussy.

"You make me feel good, John!" I breathe, my orgasm about to explode any second.

Hey! Another idea hits me. Why should men be the only ones to fantasize two lovers? Why can't I have a threesome? Why can't I have Jeremy and John together? Couldn't one fuck me while I suck off the other one? That sounds scrumptious! Two holes filled with thick cocks at the same time! My pussy gushes at the idea.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" I moan as John slams his hard cock into me and I imagine sucking off my nephew at the same time. That could be heavenly.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuccccccck!" I cum so hard, I see stars. John collapses on top of me, kissing me tenderly on the lips.

As my breathing slows to almost normal and I feel John's cock deflate within my satiated pussy, I realize that everyone is going to get what he or she wants. My sister may have orchestrated an elaborate deception but she's really brought the family together. In a most satisfying way!

samslam
samslam
12,935 Followers
1...67891011