My Visit With Tony Ch. 1

Story Info
Visit to an email friend takes a turn.
1.5k words
3.54
31.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salsa105
Salsa105
15 Followers

As my plane crossed the country, my thoughts wandered, wondering what Tony was like. We had been exchanging emails for several years, and had gotten to know each other's thoughts very well. We had been exploring "what if" fantasies for some time now. I could feel the heat in my face as some of the details crept into my mind. I wondered what it was going to be like when we were together, face-to-face.

I walked through the tunnel into the terminal, and immediately recognized Tony. He had a big grin on his face, quickly matched by the one I wore. Without a word, I got a big hug and a hungry kiss. He was exactly as the many pictures I had of him.

When we had picked up my luggage and had gotten into his truck. Tony turned to me and apologized for an unexpected change in plans. He said his home had two bedrooms and one had been set aside for me. But, an unexpected visitor had shown up that morning, and he had to give him the extra bedroom. I suggested that Tony drive me to a hotel and I would stay there. Tony said "NO," he would let me have his bedroom and he would sleep on the couch.

I really didn't want to put him out like this. I said I would sleep on the couch. I wasn't going to turn him out of his bed. We decided to settle this later. Tony kinda grinned and told me it was Ronnie, who was in town for two days on a business trip. And then I remembered...Ronnie was the one who set Tony up for a threesome one night, with Ronnie's wife. For a quick second I thought...that had been a very special night for Tony. I wondered if he remembered that I knew about that night, but I was NOT going to ask him.

Tony put me at ease when he said that Ronnie was out on company business and was not expected to be home until very late. Conversation flowed smoothly and easily as Tony drove along, pointing out places of interest. Soon, we pulled into his driveway. Smells were tantalizing as we went in the front door. Tony was a good cook and he had dinner cooking slowly in the oven. My stomach let me know that it had been awhile since I had eaten. The food on the plane had not been appetizing.

Tony put my suitcase down in his bedroom, pointed the way to the bathroom, and left me to freshen up. I decided to take a quick shower and get all the travel dust off me. After I dried off, I opened up my suitcase and wondered if I should wear the outfit I had planned to wear for Tony. My outfit WAS a bit suggestive.

Tony called to me that dinner was ready, so I quickly got dressed. I put on a black bra that had nipple holes cut out of the tips. I put on a light clinging button-down sweater over it. I knew he would rather see me without any bra, but since I was quite large, I didn't want to do it yet.. Then, I slid on black nylons, fastening them to a black satin garter belt. For the final touch, I pulled a pair of bright red crotchless bikini panties and put them on. Over that, I pulled on a black velour skirt, that barely came to the top of my stockings, just below my ass. Running my fingers through my hair, a light lipstick and a dab of perfume...I was ready.

Tony had his back to me when I quietly entered the kitchen/dining area. He must have smelled my perfume, because he turned around and looked me up and down. I could see the sparkle of approval in his eyes. "Lady, I knew I liked the way you looked when you got off the plane but, right now I think I am dreaming!"! I grinned. I was going to enjoy this. I walked over to Tony, wrapped my arms up around his neck, pressed my body against his, and gave him a deep tongue kiss, murmuring, "Oh, I have waited a long time for this." Tony groaned as he put down the fork, and kissed me back. I could feel the swelling in the front of his pants.

Suddenly, Tony gave me a bear hug, lifted me off the floor, and walked over to the chair and put me in it. "Woman, I have spent all day on this dinner and we are not going to think or do anything else until we have eaten...understand"? The smell of the food was getting to me so I decided to behave, at least for a little while.

Tony asked me to light the candles on the table. "Aha," I thought, "I bet if I bent over the table to reach the candles, he would be watching me." I bent over slowly, knowing that I would be exposing my ass, showing him a tease of the crotchless panties. The sudden intake of his breath...YES, he knew exactly what I was doing. With one swift movement, Tony stepped behind me and, without any warning, his hand slid into my crotch. I almost dropped the match. Just as quickly, he withdrew his hand, muttering that we would never eat dinner if I kept that up.

We had a wonderful dinner. We talked as if we had known each other forever. The candlelight was spellbinding. Both of us decided we would have dessert later. It was nice, clearing up the dinner dishes, as we accidentally bumped into each other, touching by accident or on purpose. Finally we were done, and we went into the living room.

We were still talking up a storm, words tumbling out, hardly taking time to wait for answers to questions. Tony had turned on the television but kept the sound low because we were too engrossed in learning more about each other. Finally, in a comfortable silence, Tony said he had a sex movie in the VCR and would I like to watch it? He didn't need an answer...he saw the grin on my face. It was a very mild movie...well, at least the first part was.

Tony pulled me over against him, and I sat there, my feet curled up on the couch, my head against his shoulder. As the movie started to become a little more risqué, Tony turned me around so I was lying across his chest. He started kissing me. He realized he could see the movie but I couldn't, so he suggested I lie with my back against his chest, putting my head up on the arm at the end of the couch. While he could not kiss me in this position, one hand was toying with my hair, tracing his fingers around my ears, across my lips and down my neck. His other hand was touching my breasts through my sweater. Very lightly at first, then to match the scene on the VCR, he pressed harder, feeling my nipples harden through the holes in my bra. I knew he had been able to see my nipples all during dinner. It didn't take long before Tony was opening one button at a time, until he could fold back my sweater and expose my pink nipples, jutting out stiffly from the holes in my bra.

I had so many feelings running through my body. I could feel the swelling of his cock, inside his pants, pressing up against my back. I was arching my back into his hands. He had one hand on my nipples and one hand on my face. I could feel my pussy getting wet, so I stretched out on the couch spreading my legs. Tony asked me if I was uncomfortable and I replied that I was feeling very warm. He leaned over just a bit and pulled up my skirt. I could feel his breath suck in when he got a full look at my stockings, garter and bright red panties.

H ran his hand over my stockings, my groin, the inside of my thighs. I was moving my hips to his hand, the heat rising in my body. I forgot about the movie on the television. I just wanted to sink myself into the feeling of his hands on my body. I knew Tony was feeling the same arousal, and the swelling inside his pants had gone to rock hard.

I was going to help him now...I wanted to open his pants and free his hard cock. I wanted to see it. I wanted to touch it. And then I wanted to taste it, knowing that at the end, I would have it imbedded deeply inside me. The excitement was contagious. Tony was breathing heavily.

I was just getting ready to sit up and unbuckle his belt when I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye. I screamed!! There was a man standing there. I could hear Tony swearing under his breath. "Ronnie, you weren't supposed to be home until midnight or so!" I tried to pull my skirt down over my swollen and wet pussy. I tried to get up but Tony said to just stay where I was. Ronnie had already seen everything.

To Be Continued...

Salsa105
Salsa105
15 Followers