My Visit With Tony Ch. 6

Story Info
With her help, Tony begins his revenge.
2k words
3.91
24.6k
00

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salsa105
Salsa105
16 Followers

Oops...I almost forgot...Tony wanted me to go into the bedroom Ronnie had been using. There was a window at one side of the bed, and Tony was going to be outside that window, watching us fuck. At the right time, he would make his "appearance".

As we entered Ronnie's bedroom, I glanced at the window to make sure the shade was up. Knowing that Tony was outside the window, made the heat rise in my groin. I wondered when he planned to come in and "surprise us".

My attention was drawn back to Ronnie. I reached for his head and drew him down to my mouth, for a hot tongue-exploring kiss. I pressed my body up against him, my bare tits pressing into his chest. I led him to the side of the bed, directly in front of the window, and unbuttoned his shirt. I turned my body from side-to-side, so my tits were brushing his lips and mouth. I had him stand up, unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and let them drop to the floor. He was not wearing anything under his pants. His cock jutted out, hard and swollen. His prick was not as large as Tony's, but it would do.

I pushed him back on the bed, his feet still on the floor, with the edge of the mattress just behind his knees. This is where Tony wanted me to be sure to place him. I stood next to the bed and bent over Ronnie, knowing full well that Tony would be able to see every inch of my crack, from clit to pussy to asshole. The thought of exposing myself to Tony like this, excited me, even more than the sight of the hard cock in front of my face.

I bent over Ronny, not quite touching him, and started sucking on his nipples, going from one to the other. I could hear Ronnie sucking in his breath. I laid down on him, rubbing my groin against his cock. He groaned. I was standing first on one foot and then the other, waving my ass to Tony at the window.

I slowly moved down Ronnie's stomach, to his groin, and to the dark patch of hair, with the throbbing dick standing straight out. My hands reached down for his balls, feeling the weight of them as they swelled to twice their size.

I eased my mouth onto the head of his cock, sucking and running my tongue around the shaft. My mouth went down as far as it could go, then back up and quickly back down. I could hear Ronnie sucking in deep breaths as the sensations of my mouth stirred his body into hot heat. My hands were busy now, reaching down and stroking him from his knees, inside his thighs, the crease of his groin, up to his nipples, and then back down.

Ronnie could see my head going up and down on his cock, the wetness from my mouth making his prick shiny each time I raised my head. Each downward stroke wold put him a little further into my mouth, until he was at the entrance of my throat.

I was almost unaware of when Tony was due to walk in the room, but I knew it had to be soon. I could feel the cord swelling under Ronnie's shaft and knew he would be cumming in my mouth very soon. Tony had better put in an appearance soon...I didn't know how long I could hold Ronnie from exploding.

When I heard Tony's voice, I was just as startled as Ronnie. "What the hell is going on here? You bitch, you slut, the minute I turn my back, you are sucking on the first piece of meat you can find. And YOU, Ronnie, you are a guest in my home. You can't say NO to the first piece of tail that wiggles in front of you"? With that, he gave me a resounding slap on my ass cheeks...not enough to really hurt, but the unexpectedness of it made me jump. I didn't let go of the cock in my mouth.

It was a good thing I knew Tony was just kidding but, for a second, his voice sounded TOO real. Then, I realized what was happening to Ronnie. I almost laughed, except my mouth was still full of cock. His hardon had instantly disappeared, leaving me with a limp piece of meat in my mouth. I held my mouth on him waiting to hear what Tony would do or say next. Ronnie was sputtering a bit, trying to apologize to Tony.

"Tony, when I saw her last night, on the couch, with her legs wide open, her pussy all swollen and wet, I could think of nothing else. I tried to get her out of my mind, but all day long, that is all I could think of. That delicious looking pussy, with the wet tendrils of red hair. God, Tony, I never had a redhead. And tonight, at the club, when she played with my cock and put her leg over mine, I went crazy. Tony, please, NO man could stand up under that kind of pressure. Please...say SOMETHING"!

For what seemed like an eternity, Tony said nothing...then he said just one thing, the same thing he said at the club. "PAYBACK TIME". For a split second, Ronnie held a look of shocked surprise on his face, and then he realized he had been set up. He raised his head to look at my face...if it was possible to grin with a cock in my mouth, he saw it. "You KNEW this was going to happen"! I nodded my head up and down, because Tony had specifically told me NOT to let that cock out of my mouth.

Tony say down next to us on the bed and told us to continue. He wanted to watch. I went back to what I was doing before Tony walked in on us. Ronnie started to get a hardon again. I could sense that Tony was watching. At he same time, he was taking his clothes off.

While waiting for Tony, I was slowly going up and down on Ronnie's cock. I was waiting for Tony's next move. I reached over and felt for Tony's cock. It was already SO hard, I could hardly wait to see what he was going to do. Tony got up from the bed, walked over to the window and pulled down the shade. I had forgotten we were exposed to the outside world through that window.

I felt Tony behind me now. His hands were running over my body and reaching for my tits. Ronnie's hands were clutching my head, trying to get more of his cock into my mouth. With his feet on the floor, he pushed his ass up off the bed. My hands went under his ass cheeks and my fingers dug into his flesh. He was quivering.

I felt Tony reach down and pull harshly on my nipples, bent over on top of me. I could feel his cock, wet at the tip, pressed against my pussy lips. I knew they were swollen as my juices were running down my legs. Tony kept one hand on my back, and with his other hand, guided the head of his cock to my clit, then down to my pussy and to my asshole, and back up. He was driving me crazy with wanting him. Having two cocks at the same time...my mind was blown from the sheer pleasure of the anticipation.

Tony bent his knees slightly and then, with a quick upward lunge, drove his cock deep into my pussy. His sudden entrance lifted me off my feet, impaling me on his prick. My weight pushed me down onto Ronnie's cock. This was not going to be a slow building of passion. Tony was hot and he was hard and he was driving into me.

"You are MY bitch and you are MY slut and you are going to be fucked out of your mind tonight. Suck Ronnie dry...reach down and grab his balls with one hand and take mine with your other hand. I want you to know what it feels like to have two cocks in you. You are going to cum all over my cock and my balls and then you are going to lick up every drop Ronnie has to give you. Now you bitch, you are going to know you have been screwed...cum...make us all cum at the same time! How do you like being fucked by two men at the same time"?

Wow...his words were turning me on. I was in a frenzy at every move, no matter what I did, I had a cock in me. Ronnie couldn't say a word, his back was arched up as he drove his dick into my mouth. His cord swelled and started to throb. My pussy muscles were clenching and sucking on Tony's cock. Tony's hands were tight around my waist, drawing me to him. Every move he made, he jammed himself further and further into my cunt.

Ronnie started to cum first, jet streams of hot thick cum filling my throat, my mouth, and all over my face. At the same instant, Tony gave one last lunge, and his heated juices spurted out and filled me. I couldn't hold back any longer. I exploded with such intensity I thought I would pass out. Each of their spasms only caused me to cum even more. Each wave of feeling, first from my mouth, and then from my pussy, blended together until each violent convulsion of my body started a new wave of multiple explosions.

Ronnie softened right away. Tony was semi-hard and he kept himself pressed against me, his cock buried inside, until I finally stopped shuddering. We were all breathing hard, not saying a word.

Tony pulled me off Ronnie, eased his cock out of me, and we all lay on the bed. Tony raised up on his elbows, turned to me and said "Okay bitch, lick me clean, tell me what it is like to taste your juices and mine mixed together. Ronnie, want to watch this? When it is your turn, you can make her lick you clean".

Both men watched me clean Tony's cock and balls, licking up every drop. I did this slowly and carefully, tilting my head so they could watch every move I made. Tony had me pulling on Ronnie'c cock while I was licking him clean. It was obvious that Ronnie was getting hard again. Tony was getting hard again also. I wondered what was going to happen next. It didn't take long before I found out.

Tony moved around on the bed, until he was lying in the middle of the bed, with pillows behind his head. Instead of telling me what he wanted me to do, he grabbed my tits and pulled me over on top of him. He told me to get on my hands and knees over him so he could see my tits hanging down. He wanted to suck on them. He had both hands on my nipples, pulled one into his mouth, while he pinched and squeezed my other tit.

I felt Ronnie slide one finger into my pussy, then another. He was finger fucking me. My lips were so swollen and each stroke Ronnie made, made me moan, which excited them both even more. Tony ordered me to sit on his cock, until it was in as far as it would go, then to extend my legs straight out and down outside his legs. This move spread my ass cheeks apart. Ronnie's fingers were soaked with my juices.

The next thing I knew Ronnie had eased one finger up my ass. I was squirming at the intrusion, but I was tight on Tony's cock and couldn't move. It didn't take long before his finger started to feel good. I leaned my ass back onto his finger. Ronnie responded immediately, by inserting a second finger, and slowly going around and around, until that tight muscle loosened.

To Be Continued...

Salsa105
Salsa105
16 Followers